• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Vocko said:

Inglese worth buying?

At this moment, sadly, NO!
He is a decent player, but there are a lot of better options.
For example, the review of Eredivisie or Liga NOS is coming soon. My picks for you are Gelson Martins or Bruno FERNANDES are better picks from Liga NOS, at the moment.
The Eredivisie gives you Hirving Lozano , David Neres or even Matthijs de Ligt (if you are not looking for a attacking player). 

7 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

roberto gagliardini and dani ceballos sale or keep because they do not play much...

I could not guarantee a rise for any of these players so far (Ceballos is injured and not so well in LaLiga) and Gagliardini is a decent player (Inter is the main problem, with team struggling for the first places)...
If they are not regular players, you should keep in mind that you need some good substitutes. If they are not even good enough for substitute a first-team player, you can start an agreement with other managers in your game world, maybe a loan, for instance. 
If you are low on funds, you could sell them for money and buy younger prospects, low rated but with high potential.
In this situation, if they are not regular players you could use them more frequently (when playing with weak teams) or selling for money. 

7 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Sell rugani and buy de vrij??

In my opinion, they are really close as value. Good defenders, a real value for money, no matter what player you have. 
At this moment, if you can go for it, buy De Vrij, he is good as right back and has more chances for an increase in the summer review. 
Don' t get me wrong, Rugani is good, but in this situation, Stefan de Vrij is better, in my opinion. 

6 hours ago, Ziro said:

At this moment, sadly, NO!
He is a decent player, but there are a lot of better options.
For example, the review of Eredivisie or Liga NOS is coming soon. My picks for you are Gelson Martins or Bruno FERNANDES are better picks from Liga NOS, at the moment.
The Eredivisie gives you Hirving Lozano , David Neres or even Matthijs de Ligt (if you are not looking for a attacking player). 

Well he is only one avaliable atm..

Thanks anyway

5 minutes ago, muallan said:

would appreciate opinions on Matt Miazga

He is a good player. Not at the ultimate standards of the Premier League right now, but I can assure you someday he will play alongside his team-mates at Chelsea. His defensive skills are that kind of American ones ( a little useless aggressivity, mediocre passing and maybe he can improve his ball control). At the moment, he looks 82 at rating, the Eredivisie trip is better for him in comparison with warming the bench at Chelsea. Keep an eye on him, wait till the end of the Dutch football season. 

Alternatives for him(Eredivisie only) are Kik Pierie (big rating increase coming soon, cheap to buy), Denzel Dumfries (more versatile, in my opinion), Kingsley EHIZIBUE (another versatile ) or maybe Thomas Ouwejan (really cheap player)

1 hour ago, azoT93 said:

Whats opinion about Paddy MCNAIR, worth to keep or no?

Sadly, NO. Sell him as soon as possible .Here is why:
Firstly, he is not playing enough to show his potential value. His current rating reflects his potential, more or less. I can assure you that he is NOT gonna get a rating increase soon. 
Secondly, playing in the Championship is not so rewarding in comparison with major leagues.

Best picks at the moment from the English Championship, if you are looking for a good defender are :

Jack O'CONNELL (cheap, big rating increase coming soon)

Ola AINA ( great potential, good for defending every position)

Joe WORRALL (young, looks ready for a bigger team and a good value for money)

@Mickbor59 Choose Stefan de Vrij and Sebastian Rudy. Both are versatile defenders. The only problem with Rudy is that he is not listed (and usually do not play as a central defender, maybe a defensive midfielder). The option for Rudy in that case, if you are looking for a D(C) is Joel Matip

@d5v1L Christensen + Allan (because of Christensen, mostly, but Allan is good, too)

Sane + Rabiot looks like a great offer. Both are young, have great potential to rise in the summer review. Good choice for first-team players if you are in a less competitive GameWorld.