Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

9 hours ago, Hfazil said:

IMO u could have done a bit better than Van Dijk because Donnaruma had a level 4 concern. You could have squeezed more from the other manager  

I'm glad I'm not the only one that looks at things in that way.

Again going back to Secasiu making accusations, I signed Koke in October 16 when he was on stage 4 concerns in an exchange deal for Fabregas and Kondogbia.  I thought it was overly generous from my side as otherwise he'd have gone for cash only and there's no way on Earth you'd sign those 2 players in that Gameworld with that amount of cash!  

Got Kane funnily enough in the same way in April 16, again stage 4, as a swap deal for Turan.

The game is about manipulating situations to your benefit.

Another little 'trick' I've started doing is insisting on the other team taking players on loan for the season as it slashes your wage bill so it's like getting extra cash.  For example, loaning out an 89 rated player will slash £931k off your wage bill in a season, so 3 players is like £2,793,000 a season.  Naturally you can apply that the other way around to act as a sweetener too, just be wary of those with an envious disposition who'll try to paint it as something else.

Kind regards,

Wayne.

On 1/26/2018 at 1:49 PM, SpanishConq said:

There is a drought of available Left Backs in my game world that are 90+ rated. 

Any predictions for 88/89 LBs that are likely to rise to 90 or higher soon?

List a good few if you like. Thanks

Robertson at Liverpool can easy get 90

5 minutes ago, Zolabas said:

Walker + Dolberg + Diop or Kante? 

Depends on what you need:
1. If you are looking for a midfielder for your first squad in a really competitive game world, go for Kante.
2. If you want some good prospects(excluding Walker, he may be reached his maximum potential), Dolberg is gonna get a +2 rise soon and Diop looks great at Toulouse (even they are near the relegation line right now).

Kante for your first team - he may not get an increase soon, but looks promising
The Walker + Dolberg + Diop in a standard GameWorld ( 10 players or less in First Division) are a great deal, in my opinion.

On 26.01.2018 at 11:49 PM, SpanishConq said:

There is a drought of available Left Backs in my game world that are 90+ rated. 

Any predictions for 88/89 LBs that are likely to rise to 90 or higher soon?

List a good few if you like. Thanks

Ricardo Pereira if he is available because Portugal rating review is coming pretty soon. 

3 minutes ago, Vocko said:

Inglese worth buying?

At this moment, sadly, NO!
He is a decent player, but there are a lot of better options.
For example, the review of Eredivisie or Liga NOS is coming soon. My picks for you are Gelson Martins or Bruno FERNANDES are better picks from Liga NOS, at the moment.
The Eredivisie gives you Hirving Lozano , David Neres or even Matthijs de Ligt (if you are not looking for a attacking player). 

7 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

roberto gagliardini and dani ceballos sale or keep because they do not play much...

I could not guarantee a rise for any of these players so far (Ceballos is injured and not so well in LaLiga) and Gagliardini is a decent player (Inter is the main problem, with team struggling for the first places)...
If they are not regular players, you should keep in mind that you need some good substitutes. If they are not even good enough for substitute a first-team player, you can start an agreement with other managers in your game world, maybe a loan, for instance. 
If you are low on funds, you could sell them for money and buy younger prospects, low rated but with high potential.
In this situation, if they are not regular players you could use them more frequently (when playing with weak teams) or selling for money. 

7 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Sell rugani and buy de vrij??

In my opinion, they are really close as value. Good defenders, a real value for money, no matter what player you have. 
At this moment, if you can go for it, buy De Vrij, he is good as right back and has more chances for an increase in the summer review. 
Don' t get me wrong, Rugani is good, but in this situation, Stefan de Vrij is better, in my opinion. 

6 hours ago, Ziro said:

At this moment, sadly, NO!
He is a decent player, but there are a lot of better options.
For example, the review of Eredivisie or Liga NOS is coming soon. My picks for you are Gelson Martins or Bruno FERNANDES are better picks from Liga NOS, at the moment.
The Eredivisie gives you Hirving Lozano , David Neres or even Matthijs de Ligt (if you are not looking for a attacking player). 

Well he is only one avaliable atm..

Thanks anyway

5 minutes ago, muallan said:

would appreciate opinions on Matt Miazga

He is a good player. Not at the ultimate standards of the Premier League right now, but I can assure you someday he will play alongside his team-mates at Chelsea. His defensive skills are that kind of American ones ( a little useless aggressivity, mediocre passing and maybe he can improve his ball control). At the moment, he looks 82 at rating, the Eredivisie trip is better for him in comparison with warming the bench at Chelsea. Keep an eye on him, wait till the end of the Dutch football season. 

Alternatives for him(Eredivisie only) are Kik Pierie (big rating increase coming soon, cheap to buy), Denzel Dumfries (more versatile, in my opinion), Kingsley EHIZIBUE (another versatile ) or maybe Thomas Ouwejan (really cheap player)

7 hours ago, mezut ozil 43298 said:

Gelson Martins for richarlson straight swap? yes or no cheers

If you're thinking long term I would take richarlison because he looks like a player with a lot of potential,not that gelson Martins is in any way a bad player though.