• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Mallorca were tricky to predict and there are 16 above - all were never gonna happen. I think Valjent is the only miss to be unhappy about. 

I hope the review picks up pace after today (Sunday).

Hi mate! As you know, I mainly focus on sub-24 players, so I only predicted a +2 for Iddrisu Baba. Valjent for me was ok at 84, and I didn't see Kubo rising atm (although he has great potential). What was your rationale for the latter?

Baba 3095'   82 -> 84

Kubo 2398'   83 -> 85

I don't recall him doing anything extraordinary, to overcome the fact he played fewer minutes--

13 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Some little changes in my predictions, like for example Rabiot, who will probabilly stay because he is now playing every match and his performances are slowly improving. Maybe he won't have a - 31 to 60

I added my predictions for Inter, Juventus, Lazio, Milan and Napoli. I more or less agree with the other ones you made.

Inter:

Sanchez stay
Asamoah -2 to 88
Moses stay
Vecino -1 to 90
Barella +1 to 91

Juventus:

Danilo stay
Demiral +1 to 88
Rugani -1 to 89
Pjanic stay/-1 to 93
Douglas Costa stay/-1 to 90

Lazio:

Luis Alberto stay/+1 to 92
Luiz Felipe +1 to 88

Milan:
Calhanoglu stay/+1 to 91
Kessie stay
Saelemaekers +1 to 84

Napoli:

Zielinski stay
Allan -1 to 91
Hysaj stay

I also reckon that a +1 for Gomez (to 92) is possible and it would be well-deserved. This guy has been a monster in the last 4 years (43 goals and 53 assists, playing as offensive midfielder but also being the real playmaker of the team), leading Atalanta to where they are today.

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mate! As you know, I mainly focus on sub-24 players, so I only predicted a +2 for Iddrisu Baba. Valjent for me was ok at 84, and I didn't see Kubo rising atm (although he has great potential). What was your rationale for the latter?

Baba 3095'   82 -> 84

Kubo 2398'   83 -> 85

I don't recall him doing anything extraordinary, to overcome the fact he played fewer minutes--

For Kubo - young talent, on loan for Madrid too, and has done well this season. Played lesser minutes yes but he'll stay in La Liga while Baba might not.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

For Kubo - young talent, on loan for Madrid too, and has done well this season. Played lesser minutes yes but he'll stay in La Liga while Baba might not.

Yes, I reckon he is a young talent from Madrid, he'll stay in La Liga, etc. but these are not objective data (if the reviews are done by an algorithm, as someone wrote here a few days ago). I am not criticising your prediction - which was correct, in the end - I am just trying to understand the factors that affect the actual reviews. Cheers :)

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Kubo will get loaned to a mid-table La Liga or better - saw rumours of Sevilla. Martinelli's injured so yeah - probably 84 this review. I think Kubo can get to 88+ faster.

Is he definitely heading to Sevilla?

Sevilla would be a great club for him to really make his mark on La liga.

3 hours ago, sharkdan said:

I think he deserves it, or at least +2, because he has played almost all matches after lockdown with good performances 

I reckon Saelemaekers is fine for a +2 - he's not done enough for a +3 in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Arun said:

I have this first team and Rashford is getting level 3 concerns... who should I sell from this?

image.png.790db1c3546cbd11dacffa6e1a5690aa.png

🤔 There might be a slight difference of opinion on this one. 

I would sell 2 out of Rashford, G. Jesus or S. Augero.

I doubt you'll be able to get the level 3 concern down unless you can offer Rash much more game time. 

I'll leave it for you to decide. 😀

21 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

Doubt it. Remiro and Cakir have 85 to 87 potential though

Fair enough, 

Nick Pope still seems fairly cheap for a keeper who might move to a bigger club. 

Also what are people's opinions on Musa Barrow? 

Had a good second half to the season for Bologna

2 hours ago, Alfino said:

Willock, Saka or Martinelli? Best one? +4 for all?

Saka.

Saka - 82 -> 86

Willock - 82 -> 85

Martinelli - 82 -> 84/5

1 hour ago, Kurt angle said:

Any keepers other than Unai Simon likely to go from 86 to 88?

Dragowski a good choice too, should rise to 86/7

9 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Fair enough, 

Nick Pope still seems fairly cheap for a keeper who might move to a bigger club. 

Also what are people's opinions on Musa Barrow? 

Had a good second half to the season for Bologna

Musa Barrow has been excellent 83 -> 85/6

2 minutes ago, TrickyDave said:

give chong (or garner). Gilmour miles ahead of both

Agreed.

Jonathan David or Hee Chan Hwang or Diogo Jota or Chukwueze or Dolberg or Jean Kevin Augustin? I need 2 of them.

Also, can anyone suggest me 3 young wingers or forwards that can be used as backup and has hell loads of potential? Below 15m?

3 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Reguilon 87 +2 to 89

Malinovskiy 87 to 89

Boga 86 +2 to 88 

Castrovilli 86 to 88

Are you agree?

Reguilon - 87 -> 88

Malinovskiy - 87 -> 88

Boga - 86 -> 88

Castrovilli - 86 -> 88

3 hours ago, jlammy said:

Kante, Busquets, Griezmann to stay?

Kante, Griezmann -1, Busquets stay unless SM frowns upon his age.

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Jonathan David or Hee Chan Hwang or Diogo Jota or Chukwueze or Dolberg or Jean Kevin Augustin? I need 2 of them.

Also, can anyone suggest me 3 young wingers or forwards that can be used as backup and has hell loads of potential? Below 15m?

David + Hwang/Jota.

Jota should rise to 89 soon but Hwang is the better option long term in my opinon.

Ferran Torres and Adama Traore two good options I can think of off the top of my head.

45 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Also, Boga or Podence or Malen or Stengs or Edouard or Isak?

Boga. Podence has impressed me last couple of games though.

Malen.

Isak.