Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3349

  • Kieran_S91

    2083

  • Milanista1

    1200

  • Soccahappy

    1174

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

When I look at Atalanta and how they have done in Serie A and the CL so far, and then I look at the current player ratings and their predicted increases, it still looks odd. Gosen is doing great as a LWB and has 9 and 8 for a third place Serie A team that is still in the CL.  Their defense has a chance at a 88 keeper and some 89s.  Their midfield already had two 90s but the real standouts are still 88s.  Any chance SM tries to improve Atalanta in game by handing out some +2s?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Janao said:

Domenico BERARDI  +1 ??

No he should stay.

6 minutes ago, Arun said:

This is a new team that I took over... Any suggestions... Buying Traore and Grealish with the available Cash!

`image.png.2eff42cd5b8d9a5098f2ed865d0c580c.png

Do you need Grealish and Traore? They won’t get in your team.

Good back up options though 👌

4 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

When I look at Atalanta and how they have done in Serie A and the CL so far, and then I look at the current player ratings and their predicted increases, it still looks odd. Gosen is doing great as a LWB and has 9 and 8 for a third place Serie A team that is still in the CL.  Their defense has a chance at a 88 keeper and some 89s.  Their midfield already had two 90s but the real standouts are still 88s.  Any chance SM tries to improve Atalanta in game by handing out some +2s?

Yeah I think so, two players who spring to mind in their team are Gosens and Pasalic who I think both have a good chance of rising from 88 to 90.

Both surprisingly nearly touching double digits in terms of goals which in interesting considering their positions.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Janao said:

Domenico BERARDI  +1 ??

Stay

9 minutes ago, Arun said:

This is a new team that I took over... Any suggestions... Buying Traore and Grealish with the available Cash! Highly competitive league and has no youth players... 😆

`image.png.2eff42cd5b8d9a5098f2ed865d0c580c.png

Get a long term replacement for Marcelo and move on Silva

7 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

When I look at Atalanta and how they have done in Serie A and the CL so far, and then I look at the current player ratings and their predicted increases, it still looks odd. Gosen is doing great as a LWB and has 9 and 8 for a third place Serie A team that is still in the CL.  Their defense has a chance at a 88 keeper and some 89s.  Their midfield already had two 90s but the real standouts are still 88s.  Any chance SM tries to improve Atalanta in game by handing out some +2s?

Yeah, Atalanta are a lovely side. +2s are definitely on the table for the coming review.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2020 at 6:19 AM, Arun said:

I have this first team and Rashford is getting level 3 concerns... who should I sell from this?

image.png.790db1c3546cbd11dacffa6e1a5690aa.png

Start by selling Rashford. With the strength of your line-up, will never get sufficient game time to address his concerns. Other players to sell would depend on how you want to mold your team. Current value or rising talent? Hard choices

Link to post
Share on other sites

So Norwich are going down. But they've already signed seven players - all under the age of 23 - worth following for their season in the Championship I reckon.

  1. Sam McCallum - 19 years, 77 rated
  2. Melvin Sitti - 20 years, 78 rated
  3. Danel Sinani - 23 years, 78 rated
  4. Jacob Sorensen - 22 years, 82 rated
  5. Przemysław Placheta - 22 years, 78 rated
  6. Bali Mumba - 18 years, 67 (!) rated
  7. Sebastian Soto - 19 years, 75 rated
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ahatter1 said:

Start by selling Rashford. With the strength of your line-up, will never get sufficient game time to address his concerns. Other players to sell would depend on how you want to mold your team. Current value or rising talent? Hard choices

Rashford, Kanté, Chiellini and Ramos.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Final update for these clubs below in upcoming Big5 Spain Review+1 England:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 ,1057, 1060, 1063  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Leic-RBet-Dep-Alav-Athl1.png

It seems a lot of players above are moderately close to the all important 0%line, on either sides of the line. Nothing over +15.5% in fact. Unusual but that is "how the dice have fallen" this time. Anything above 0%Line should theoretically be risers but the closer the more slighter chance of missing or gaining. No BIG +52% safer ones this time. Maybe next time. This is what the light green colour 10% above and 10% Below the line is intended to illustrate, theoretically SAFER! I know most of U know this. Thanks for the interest and support greatly appreciated as always. Cheers Socca 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have acquired a decent midfield on a very low budget 

Guendouzi, O.Norwood, Dani Garcia, M.Ihattaren, J.Moder, E.Le Fee

Guendouzi is the most valuable player but thinking of attempting a part ex deal for Ward-Prowse. Guendouzi holds more value but is currently frozen out at Arsenal  Thoughts? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Start by selling Rashford. With the strength of your line-up, will never get sufficient game time to address his concerns. Other players to sell would depend on how you want to mold your team. Current value or rising talent? Hard choices

The league of this team has only 8 team where 5 are managed right now... I am at the top with 1 point difference, the last game is against the second position team. So You can understand how tough it is.. I want to groom the squad so but do not want to fall behind in the race.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Far Post said:

Have acquired a decent midfield on a very low budget 

Guendouzi, O.Norwood, Dani Garcia, M.Ihattaren, J.Moder, E.Le Fee

Guendouzi is the most valuable player but thinking of attempting a part ex deal for Ward-Prowse. Guendouzi holds more value but is currently frozen out at Arsenal  Thoughts? 

 

If you have the time I would see where Guendouzi ends up this summer he certainly won’t be at Arsenal next season.

31 minutes ago, Howe’s That said:

Hi all just working through potentially transfers with a view to the highest potential for the future, also who do you think has a chance of +2 in this review if any.

Mount or F.Torres 

P.Torres or H.Barnes

Thanks in advance

Ferran Torres

Pau Torres

24 minutes ago, Arun said:

image.png.48f8635c821cc9c46c9806ed3bc65cfb.pngWhich 2 players should I buy.. have 14 mil only.

Pau Torres + Robin Gosens

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have sold a lot of players and I am only a division 3 club but buying for 3m and selling for 6m etc has given me some decent funds. I will be selling players like Santos Borre, Zaracho, Raphinha as I feel like getting around 20m for these 3 is decent and cannot see them rising much more. 

I feel like my team is now in position to have players to last for the future but just want a couple of opinions. 

Roman Saiss or John Egan? Feel like maybe a plus 2 if they're feeling generous. 

From Serie A - Musa Barrow, Orsolini, Gosens and Pasalic good buys for the future? Maybe thinking Malinovskyi over Pasalic but Pasalic has played more. 

Premier League - Nick Pope, Kalvin Phillips, Adama Traore, Jarod Bowen and Eddie Nketiah for good future players? Just not sure if Nketiah will play that much next year. Another one I am thinking of getting is Soucek. 3m seems good value. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

So I have sold a lot of players and I am only a division 3 club but buying for 3m and selling for 6m etc has given me some decent funds. I will be selling players like Santos Borre, Zaracho, Raphinha as I feel like getting around 20m for these 3 is decent and cannot see them rising much more. 

I feel like my team is now in position to have players to last for the future but just want a couple of opinions. 

Roman Saiss or John Egan? Feel like maybe a plus 2 if they're feeling generous. 

From Serie A - Musa Barrow, Orsolini, Gosens and Pasalic good buys for the future? Maybe thinking Malinovskyi over Pasalic but Pasalic has played more. 

Premier League - Nick Pope, Kalvin Phillips, Adama Traore, Jarod Bowen and Eddie Nketiah for good future players? Just not sure if Nketiah will play that much next year. Another one I am thinking of getting is Soucek. 3m seems good value. 

Saiss

Serie A - All good buys that you mentioned but I would buy Pasalic over Malinovskiy personally.

Premier League - Soucek a decent buy probably get a +1 just unfortunate he’s playing for a mediocre West Ham team.

Nketiah will still get his chance next season I believe, before his suspension he was playing just as much as Lacazette if not more.

30 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Slightly frustrating review today. More Mallorca but apart from that a lot of random stuff.

I’m loving it, got a couple of transfer bans I’m still waiting to expire 😁

Slower the better at the moment for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arun said:

The league of this team has only 8 team where 5 are managed right now... I am at the top with 1 point difference, the last game is against the second position team. So You can understand how tough it is.. I want to groom the squad so but do not want to fall behind in the race.

maybe it is a myth, but i have seen new players coming in and not hitting the ground running... maybe that is the usual better year vs. below average year?  Maybe the slow starts just stand out.  I know in custom worlds with start with $X and 0 players, my teams rarely have a consistent performance start to finish.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...