Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Far Post said:

Have acquired a decent midfield on a very low budget 

Guendouzi, O.Norwood, Dani Garcia, M.Ihattaren, J.Moder, E.Le Fee

Guendouzi is the most valuable player but thinking of attempting a part ex deal for Ward-Prowse. Guendouzi holds more value but is currently frozen out at Arsenal  Thoughts? 

Guendouzi has more value but JWP seems unlikely to leave Soton so not sure if he will ever get 90.

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

I think there will be a knee-jerk review for Barca and quite a few will get minuses. They got bad press all season. 

Agreed but who - say bye to Griezmann's 95. Pique, Busquets and Suarez probably at risk though I feel it would be unfair to drop them. Rakitic and Vidal will go down. Dembele might be a controversial drop. 

8 hours ago, Howe’s That said:

Hi all just working through potentially transfers with a view to the highest potential for the future, also who do you think has a chance of +2 in this review if any.

Mount or F.Torres 

P.Torres or H.Barnes

Thanks in advance

Mount - given he is English and Chelsea > Valencia

Pau Torres

8 hours ago, Arun said:

image.png.48f8635c821cc9c46c9806ed3bc65cfb.pngWhich 2 players should I buy.. have 14 mil only.

Gosens and Torres - should both rise

6 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

So I have sold a lot of players and I am only a division 3 club but buying for 3m and selling for 6m etc has given me some decent funds. I will be selling players like Santos Borre, Zaracho, Raphinha as I feel like getting around 20m for these 3 is decent and cannot see them rising much more. 

I feel like my team is now in position to have players to last for the future but just want a couple of opinions. 

Roman Saiss or John Egan? Feel like maybe a plus 2 if they're feeling generous. 

From Serie A - Musa Barrow, Orsolini, Gosens and Pasalic good buys for the future? Maybe thinking Malinovskyi over Pasalic but Pasalic has played more. 

Premier League - Nick Pope, Kalvin Phillips, Adama Traore, Jarod Bowen and Eddie Nketiah for good future players? Just not sure if Nketiah will play that much next year. Another one I am thinking of getting is Soucek. 3m seems good value. 

You could argue Saiss and Egan both deserve 88 (especially as Saiss missed out last review) - but it'll probably be just 87

Those Serie A buys are good - I'd go Pasalic over Malinovskyi

PL buys are also good - Nketiah worth the investment in case he breaks through properly

6 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Slightly frustrating review today. More Mallorca but apart from that a lot of random stuff.

Very frustrating 

5 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Would love to see this move happen, Lille have a habit of developing players in recent years.

E9ED9B52-93C2-4346-8AB6-04DB5BEC15C0.png

Ooh, interesting

1 hour ago, JBS said:

I just sold Kabak, and now he's linked to Liverpool!  Klopp, et al seem to be good at evaluating defensive talent.  Any thoughts on his ceiling? 

Not too sure about ceiling - but if he moves to Liverpool it'd probably be 90 minimum

1 hour ago, ahatter1 said:

Looks like Inter are winning the Sandro Tonali sweepstakes. Will he get +1/+2 if he makes the move in time for the ratings?

Maybe a +1 - +2 would be overkill

23 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Jack Harrison vs Diangana 

Who is better value and will both rise?

Harrison will get reviewed for City/Leeds - should get 84/85

Diangana will get reviewed for West Ham/WBA - should get 83/84

Better value - not sure, both seem to be around the same stage of career. Jack is loaned back to Leeds already so maybe him. No guarantee Diangana goes back and gets regular game time next season.

1 minute ago, Arun said:

Juventus have agreed terms with Arkadiusz Milik, according to Di Marzio.

Interesting/strange considering his injury record

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JBS said:

I just sold Kabak, and now he's linked to Liverpool!  Klopp, et al seem to be good at evaluating defensive talent.  Any thoughts on his ceiling? 

I guess it depends on if he becomes first choice or if he will rotate with Gomez, I would think the latter.

Funny how when this story broke SM put his value up to 8 million from 7, what a joke.

On a side note Jamal Musiala has had the hype treatment, now valued at 1 million 😭

2 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Looks like Inter are winning the Sandro Tonali sweepstakes. Will he get +1/+2 if he makes the move in time for the ratings?

+1 but as you know his talent is insane so he can go far beyond that in the future.

2 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Jack Harrison vs Diangana 

 

Who is better value and will both rise?

Diangana for me.

Harrison will be at Leeds again next season where as Diangana could be playing in Europe with the likes of Celtic and Ajax interested.

Diangana should rise to 84 and Harrison similar.

42 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Time for Lovren, Lallana and Clyne to drop, I reckon. The old Southampton crew.

I strangely think Lallana is a good fit at Brighton haha back down to the south coast.

How Lovren is worth 10 million is beyond me 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

SPAIN LA LIGA

Alaves:

Fejsa -1 to 87- yes

Joselu +1 to 87

Ely +1 to 87

Rioja +1 to 84

Burke +1 to 84

Marin +1 to 83

Sainz +2 to 78

Pons -1 to 86

Tachi +2 to 78

Rodriguez +3 to 76

 

Leganes:

Oscar Rodriguez +1 to 87- yes

Awaziem +2 to 85- yes

Tarin +1 to 83- yes

Silva +1 to 87- nope

Bustinza +1 to 87nope

Kevin Rodrigues +1 to 86nope

Amadou -1 to 86nope

Juan Soriano +1 to 84nope

Ruibal +1 to 83nope

Eraso -1 to 83

Martin +1 to 76

De Camargo +6 to 73

Not sure why they skipped Celta to do Alaves. Nice rise for Oscar. Still 💤

Luke Thomas added on the database, btw!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Far Post said:

Have acquired a decent midfield on a very low budget 

Guendouzi, O.Norwood, Dani Garcia, M.Ihattaren, J.Moder, E.Le Fee

Guendouzi is the most valuable player but thinking of attempting a part ex deal for Ward-Prowse. Guendouzi holds more value but is currently frozen out at Arsenal  Thoughts? 

 

Guendouzi for me, more exciting a player than Ward-Prowse. He will find a good club and better than Southampton I feel.

13 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

So I have sold a lot of players and I am only a division 3 club but buying for 3m and selling for 6m etc has given me some decent funds. I will be selling players like Santos Borre, Zaracho, Raphinha as I feel like getting around 20m for these 3 is decent and cannot see them rising much more. 

I feel like my team is now in position to have players to last for the future but just want a couple of opinions. 

Roman Saiss or John Egan? Feel like maybe a plus 2 if they're feeling generous. 

From Serie A - Musa Barrow, Orsolini, Gosens and Pasalic good buys for the future? Maybe thinking Malinovskyi over Pasalic but Pasalic has played more. 

Premier League - Nick Pope, Kalvin Phillips, Adama Traore, Jarod Bowen and Eddie Nketiah for good future players? Just not sure if Nketiah will play that much next year. Another one I am thinking of getting is Soucek. 3m seems good value. 

Saiss 4Me both likely +1 but haven't got spreadsheet comparison yet as on with Spain b4 England.

13 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Slightly frustrating review today. More Mallorca but apart from that a lot of random stuff.

Huesca promoted club done also but Slow at moment which gives me time to get more into spreadsheet. Should have more done by late afternoon 😄

7 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Jack Harrison vs Diangana 

 

Who is better value and will both rise?

I'm Leeds U supporter, watched Harrison for last 2 seasons probably 40+ times. Far from the finished article, tries hard, pretty quick but Will need to improve in Premiership next season. Diangana has impressed me but only seen him play twice. ATM Diangana shades it for me.

Cheers Socca Onwards. should have maybe Granada, Valencia, Sociedad and 1 other done in spreadsheet b4 6pm tonight I hope 🤔

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Onto the next list of players.

I really need to reduce my squad size (I recently reached the maximum size). I won't post my whole squad all together, as it would be a longggggg post. Who should I sell from these lists?

Thanks.

 

Untitled6.jpg

Untitled7.jpg

Cavagnera

Lewis

Abid

Altare

Arigoni

Arroyo

Mcguane

Lavery

 

These at minimum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello guys! Since SM slowed down, today I have a not strictly rating-related question, especially for those who follow closely the EPL.

What's wrong with Dominic Solanka? I mean, I saw him playing last time for the national youth team - a few years ago - and he seemed like a monster, a goal-machine, two or three cuts above anyone on the pitch. Then, I see his stats for the last few years and they are simply lame, 4 goals scored in over 60 games played. What's wrong with him and his terrible performance? Did he change the way he plays, does he have extra-football problems, or was I just mistaken when I got such a positive impression? Cheers :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Onto the next list of players.

I really need to reduce my squad size (I recently reached the maximum size). I won't post my whole squad all together, as it would be a longggggg post. Who should I sell from these lists?

Thanks.

 

Untitled6.jpg

Untitled7.jpg

Mcguane, Arigoni, Millar, George, Lavery, Bedeau, Lewis and Cavanera.

19 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello guys! Since SM slowed down, today I have a not strictly rating-related question, especially for those who follow closely the EPL.

What's wrong with Dominic Solanka? I mean, I saw him playing last time for the national youth team - a few years ago - and he seemed like a monster, a goal-machine, two or three cuts above anyone on the pitch. Then, I see his stats for the last few years and they are simply lame, 4 goals scored in over 60 games played. What's wrong with him and his terrible performance? Did he change the way he plays, does he have extra-football problems, or was I just mistaken when I got such a positive impression? Cheers :)

Some players just can’t make the step up to senior football and this maybe a good example of this.

There is a tendency to hype up young English players too which isn’t much of a surprise to most people and obviously some players use that in a negative way rather than embrace it.

These are really the only things I can think of which has effected him on top of injuries he’s had.

You can’t really blame the team he plays for because the likes of Callum Wilson and Josh King have done well at Bournemouth.

5 minutes ago, Dandie said:

VVD or Cash+Foden+Haaland?

 

TIA

VVD.

If you need depth and are prepared to wait for Haaland and Foden to grow rating wise then I would go for the duo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Some players just can’t make the step up to senior football and this maybe a good example of this.

There is a tendency to hype up young English players too which isn’t much of a surprise to most people and obviously some players use that in a negative way rather than embrace it.

These are really the only things I can think of which has effected him on top of injuries he’s had.

You can’t really blame the team he plays for because the likes of Callum Wilson and Josh King have done well at Bournemouth.

Thanks for your reply, Kierans. Yes, I know - too well - that some players are hyped up, and many of them are not able to step up into senior football, and I reckon also injuries played a role. But I saw Solanka with my own eyes a few years ago, and he seemed too good to be real. It's a true shame he didn't live up to what he promised.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Lango said:

Is it time to sell Aguro for a young star like Havetz etc

 

Will Aguro begin to drop now? 

He could probably drop next season to be honest with the continued rotation of him and Jesus and the fact he’s not getting any younger, what you are suggesting wouldn’t be a bad idea for the future.

L. Martinez, Werner or Haaland for Aguero would be better in my opinion if you can make that happen.

15 minutes ago, Far Post said:

For those of you on a budget and in need of a full back. May want to take a look at Zaidu Sanusi (DL, 320k, 76 rated)

His performances this season for Santa Clara have caught the eye of Porto and could be one to add to your shortlist. 

 

Thank you 🙂

4 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Thanks for your reply, Kierans. Yes, I know - too well - that some players are hyped up, and many of them are not able to step up into senior football, and I reckon also injuries played a role. But I saw Solanka with my own eyes a few years ago, and he seemed too good to be real. It's a true shame he didn't live up to what he promised.

It really is, just goes to show that a golden ball winner at an u17 World Cup isn’t particularly anything special.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dandie said:

VVD or Cash+Foden+Haaland?

 

TIA

Get VVD. You don't get a 95 CB easily and it will take years for Foden & Haaland to get to that level.

51 minutes ago, Lango said:

Is it time to sell Aguro for a young star like Havetz etc

 

Will Aguro begin to drop now? 

Yes. He has risk of a -2 but it is SM so who knows?

12 hours ago, Sareum said:

I’d expected you’d say about his sub appearances but 5 goals in 892 minutes is still the equivalent of a goal every 2 full games, a striker would be doing well with that record let alone a midfielder.  It’s also worth noting who he has to contend with - Sterling, De Bruyne, D Silva, B Silva, Mahrez, Sane etc.  
 

to be banging goals in at that rate without consistent and regular full game time is some going, especially by your own admission when they have nothing to play for.  
 

Greenwood was brought in to the conversation, funnily enough I had the same benchmark in my head.  I’ve got both players in numerous Gameworlds but I’d rather have Foden than Greenwood any day of the week.  
 

Greenwood doesn’t have the same volume or calibre of competition and has also had a lot of substitute appearances.

What? No idea what you're on mate.

Phil Foden: 1,673 competitive minutes for club. 8 goals.

Mason Greenword: 2,502 competitive minutes for club. 18 goals.

Above from Soccerway.

Most pundits call this a breakout season for Greenwood. No such comments about Foden yet, maybe next season with David Silva moving on and Pep supposedly not signing anyone to replace him.

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Time for Lovren, Lallana and Clyne to drop, I reckon. The old Southampton crew.

Yup. Defo for drops. But I hope they find good clubs to see out their careers.

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Max Aarons could be move to Bayern Munich for 20 million from reports I’ve seen yesterday and today, would be good business for both parties.

Excited to see another Brit abroad if this was to happen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I'll be surprised that none of the PL clubs are fighting for his signature. He is a good talent and could benefit many clubs. The lure of Bayern is difficult to resist but I'm not sure it is the best place for him to develop given that Pavard is probably first choice and Odriozola have struggled to get game time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...