• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dandie said:

VVD or Cash+Foden+Haaland?

TIA

Get VVD. You don't get a 95 CB easily and it will take years for Foden & Haaland to get to that level.

51 minutes ago, Lango said:

Is it time to sell Aguro for a young star like Havetz etc

Will Aguro begin to drop now? 

Yes. He has risk of a -2 but it is SM so who knows?

12 hours ago, Sareum said:

I’d expected you’d say about his sub appearances but 5 goals in 892 minutes is still the equivalent of a goal every 2 full games, a striker would be doing well with that record let alone a midfielder.  It’s also worth noting who he has to contend with - Sterling, De Bruyne, D Silva, B Silva, Mahrez, Sane etc.  

to be banging goals in at that rate without consistent and regular full game time is some going, especially by your own admission when they have nothing to play for.  

Greenwood was brought in to the conversation, funnily enough I had the same benchmark in my head.  I’ve got both players in numerous Gameworlds but I’d rather have Foden than Greenwood any day of the week.  

Greenwood doesn’t have the same volume or calibre of competition and has also had a lot of substitute appearances.

What? No idea what you're on mate.

Phil Foden: 1,673 competitive minutes for club. 8 goals.

Mason Greenword: 2,502 competitive minutes for club. 18 goals.

Above from Soccerway.

Most pundits call this a breakout season for Greenwood. No such comments about Foden yet, maybe next season with David Silva moving on and Pep supposedly not signing anyone to replace him.

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Time for Lovren, Lallana and Clyne to drop, I reckon. The old Southampton crew.

Yup. Defo for drops. But I hope they find good clubs to see out their careers.

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Max Aarons could be move to Bayern Munich for 20 million from reports I’ve seen yesterday and today, would be good business for both parties.

Excited to see another Brit abroad if this was to happen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I'll be surprised that none of the PL clubs are fighting for his signature. He is a good talent and could benefit many clubs. The lure of Bayern is difficult to resist but I'm not sure it is the best place for him to develop given that Pavard is probably first choice and Odriozola have struggled to get game time.

Nathan Markelo (21) has joined Eredivise side FC Twente on a season long loan for the 20/21 season.

Could be worth picking up for anyone looking for a future riser.

SM rating - 70

Value - 360k

———————————————

36 minutes ago, RoyLeo said:

I'll be surprised that none of the PL clubs are fighting for his signature. He is a good talent and could benefit many clubs. The lure of Bayern is difficult to resist but I'm not sure it is the best place for him to develop given that Pavard is probably first choice and Odriozola have struggled to get game time.

I think it would be a great move just look at Alphonso Davies, although I do agree it would be much more difficult for him to get game time with competition from Pavard.

Pavard could drop into CB though, I just think Aarons would offer more pace on the flanks for Bayern, either way Aarons needs to move from Norwich to further his development.

Dortmund would of been a good pick but they have Meunier now.

29 minutes ago, jaybee said:

What do you guys all think with regards to El Shaawaray maintaining his rating? I think he is keen to return to playing in Europe. 

Should keep his rating for a while, I don’t think China gets reviewed all that often.

2 hours ago, The punch said:

who is Aguro? :o

3 hours ago, Lango said:

IWill Aguro begin to drop now? It's a long way down!!

What! Punch U must be Punch-drunk? The whole World's News camera's trained on this High Diver on top of Everest. Everybody in the world is chewing their nails waiting for him to drop! And YOU DIDN'T KNOW!!!!

🙄🙄🙄☹️🙄🙄🙄  It's a long way down!!

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I think it would be a great move just look at Alphonso Davies, although I do agree it would be much more difficult for him to get game time with competition from Pavard.

Pavard could drop into CB though, I just think Aarons would offer more pace on the flanks for Bayern, either way Aarons needs to move from Norwich to further his development.

Dortmund would of been a good pick but they have Meunier now.

Pavard is quite a liability at CB tbh His performances there were pretty torrid. He is much more stable at RB.

I think Davies is a class or 2 higher than Aarons at current stage.

On 7/26/2020 at 6:54 PM, Kurt angle said:

Fair enough, 

Nick Pope still seems fairly cheap for a keeper who might move to a bigger club.

🤐 If SM read you say that they'll bump up his price just for you. 😀

Also what are people's opinions on Musa Barrow? A very good signing for a manager playing in a competitive GW. 

Had a good second half to the season for Bologna. 👍

On 7/26/2020 at 7:56 PM, JOE GI said:

Reguilon 87 +2 to 89 - Possible, not likely though. Yes he's had as many minutes as Theo, but Theo has been our best left sided player this season - possibly player of the season. 

Malinovskiy 87 to 89 - It's possible.

Boga 86 +2 to 88 - Yes he deserves it. 

Castrovilli 86 to 88 - I would like it, but Fiorentina have been poor this season, so a +1 is fair. 

Are you agree? Semi. 

On 7/26/2020 at 8:18 PM, jlammy said:

Kante, Busquets, Griezmann to stay?

Busque may escape a drop of SM ignore his age as a drop factor. In my opinion I reckon he should have gotten up to a rating of 96 in his heyday. For now a 94 is fair for him, especially given that he's made 40+ apps this season with an impressive overall average of 7.00. And with so many minutes this season he really should stay, individually he hasn't declined too much either.

Kante could certainly drop: 

The article will explain further: https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/hcrZFx-d_EmIFXvgv5xRjg/Show/Unpopular-opinion-NGolo-Kante-now-the-disposable-link-in-Chelseas-midfield

Griezmann is quite likely to drop as well, (for me) he hasn't had enough confidence in front of goal for a 95 rated player. A 95 just doesn't seem right for him.

On 7/26/2020 at 8:54 PM, JOE GI said:

Joao pedro can get 90?

89 first, only because of the team rating cap, also because he plays for one of the weaker clubs, which won't help. 

On 7/26/2020 at 10:37 PM, Mike0007 said:

Also, Boga or Podence or Malen or Stengs or Edouard or Isak?

Boga and Podence for me. 

On 7/27/2020 at 5:37 AM, evoked87 said:

Probably very equal one...Consider all factors , age , club, potential. Probably very equal one, consider all factors - age , club, potential, how do you rank.. (can be equal rank).

B.Fernandes, B.Silva, F.De Jong, Havertz, Arthur, Goretzka

1. FDJ/K. Havertz

2. B. Silva/B. Fernandes/Goretzka 

3. Arthur

🤔 Boy, it's sure tough to rank this lot

On 7/27/2020 at 7:42 AM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I've got

Pogba, Fabinho, Bernardo Silva and Saul Niguez 

Who should I sell?

Who knows which Pogba will turn up next season - right now the safest 😷 option is to sell Pogba. 😀

20 hours ago, Howe’s That said:

Hi all just working through potentially transfers with a view to the highest potential for the future, also who do you think has a chance of +2 in this review if any.

Mount or F.Torres 

P.Torres or H.Barnes

Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, Dandie said:

It's not enough for such a high rated defender - even though, in the very-long run it could bring you great benefit in your attack. Say if a C. Marquinhos was included in the deal I would have taken it. 

TIA

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Will Carvajal Get a rise? I wouldn't rule it out with RM clinching the La Liga. 

or should I sell Carvajal and Bonucci for Fabinho and Hummels? If you can wait to see if Carvajal gets a +1 try to do that first. If he doesn't rise then do the swap. 🙂

Will the golden boot help Vardy get a rise? I hope so - he deserves a +1. 

Edited by Milanista1
Bold text + additional information.
1 hour ago, Arun said:

Will Carvajal Get a rise?

or should I sell Carvajal and Bonucci for Fabinho and Hummels?

Will the golden boot help Vardy get a rise?

Yeah to 93.

But I would still go for Fabinho + Hummels.

I don’t see Vardy rising maybe a slight chance if they qualified for UCL.

29 minutes ago, RoyLeo said:

Pavard is quite a liability at CB tbh His performances there were pretty torrid. He is much more stable at RB.

I think Davies is a class or 2 higher than Aarons at current stage.

So is Boateng but it’s worked this season, Bayern also have a track record of changing players positions successfully, Kimmich, Alaba, Davies.

You are right Davies is a class or 2 higher but he wasn’t when he joined from Vancouver which would be the same as Aarons joining from Norwich in theory.

Aarons is also more familiar with his own position than Davies is at his, after all Davies started out as a left winger.

@Soccahappy @Sir Rahul Had a post hidden for about 3 hours now.... the joys 😂

3 hours ago, Far Post said:

For those of you on a budget and in need of a full back. May want to take a look at Zaidu Sanusi (DL, 320k, 76 rated)

His performances this season for Santa Clara have caught the eye of Porto and could be one to add to your shortlist. 

Just on this moment I got this message :)

you're 3 hours before, nice spot!

8 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Is oscar worth keeping long term? 

Yep

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Max Aarons could be move to Bayern Munich for 20 million from reports I’ve seen yesterday and today, would be good business for both parties.

Excited to see another Brit abroad if this was to happen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Oooh, that would be interesting 

Thanks for the shout on Markelo btw!

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Onto the next list of players.

I really need to reduce my squad size (I recently reached the maximum size). I won't post my whole squad all together, as it would be a longggggg post. Who should I sell from these lists?

Thanks.

Untitled6.jpg

Untitled7.jpg

I'd sell Phillips, Mcguane, George - can't say I know a lot about all and I am quite tired rn to do research on the others. Others have given good responses :) 

4 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello guys! Since SM slowed down, today I have a not strictly rating-related question, especially for those who follow closely the EPL.

What's wrong with Dominic Solanka? I mean, I saw him playing last time for the national youth team - a few years ago - and he seemed like a monster, a goal-machine, two or three cuts above anyone on the pitch. Then, I see his stats for the last few years and they are simply lame, 4 goals scored in over 60 games played. What's wrong with him and his terrible performance? Did he change the way he plays, does he have extra-football problems, or was I just mistaken when I got such a positive impression? Cheers :)

Liverpool was a poor career choice, and not sure Bournemouth was the best for him either. Should have taken a step-down to a Champ club imo. Maybe he'll do well next season.

4 hours ago, Dandie said:

TIA

VVD is the best CB in the game so honestly I'd keep

4 hours ago, Lango said:

Is it time to sell Aguro for a young star like Havetz etc

Will Aguro begin to drop now? 

Aguero should keep his 95 - had a decent season and has been injured for a bit now

3 hours ago, Bigjum71 said:

Hi guys any good formation that could block 433B?...4231 sometimes work more times fail

Not sure mate

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

What do you guys all think with regards to El Shaawaray maintaining his rating? I think he is keen to return to playing in Europe. 

If he comes back to Europe, I think he'll drop

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Going by the predictions I assume Getafe is capped at 89?

Yep

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Will Carvajal Get a rise?

or should I sell Carvajal and Bonucci for Fabinho and Hummels?

Will the golden boot help Vardy get a rise?

No

I'd keep the duo

Nope, 92 is good

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

@Sir Rahul Had a post hidden for about 3 hours now.... the joys 😂

Was outside haha

26 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Was outside haha

It’s fine I don’t blame you I blame the system haha 🙂

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Can someone explain why Paulinho, 32, plying his trade in China is valued at 7.9m and Matic, 31, is 7m? They are both rated 90. Matic turns 32 next month so his value will fall further. 

One of SM’s curious mysteries.

Maybe they have a Brazilian bias amongst there ranks.

It doesn’t make any sense because Matic is the better buy in every aspect, plays in a better league for a better club and he’s younger like you say.

Final Updates for Big5 Spain Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Gran-Val-RSocie1.png

Hope to have more same time tomorrow. Thankfully SM have slowed in time for me to get ahead a bit.

Thank you for the interest and support from the Forum, greatly appreciated as always, Cheers Socca 😀

The value change of a player added only the day before is one of the most infuriating issues with this game. In any competitive gw where there is strong competition for newly added players, some managers will lose out in any battle for that player if they don't happen to catch the value change before bids are accepted on said player. Ridiculous issue that leaves some with no chance of a fair fight for a player and here's hoping they fix it in this supposed update

1 hour ago, JOE GI said:

Who is the best option for +1?

Martial

Ángel correa

Joaquín correa

Carrasco

Bentancur

Barella

Martial

1 hour ago, Arun said:

image.png.e7c6c9036dd0d0fa9abc10171d2f4d86.pngCan buy only one.. Who should I.

Militao/ Hakimi is also an Option.

Havertz

20 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Pau Torres or Merih Demirel?

Also Ricardo Orsolini +1?

Pau Torres

Yes Orsolini should get a +1