Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Can someone explain why Paulinho, 32, plying his trade in China is valued at 7.9m and Matic, 31, is 7m? They are both rated 90. Matic turns 32 next month so his value will fall further. 

I've wondered if SM has an program that checks on the supply and demand on any given player.  Nkunku at 12m, people pick him up a lot, so SM raises his price to 14m.  Paulinho is still owned by more managed teams, gets a higher value than Matic.

Too logical for SM?

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Eugenio Pizzuto (18) in advanced talks with Lille to move to Ligue 1.

Brilliant midfielder just hope he’s still the same player since his leg break, nevertheless Lille have decided to take the risk.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Clip below for you guys to check him out:

10 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

Get VVD. You don't get a 95 CB easily and it will take years for Foden & Haaland to get to that level.

Yes. He has risk of a -2 but it is SM so who knows?

What? No idea what you're on mate.

Phil Foden: 1,673 competitive minutes for club. 8 goals.

Mason Greenword: 2,502 competitive minutes for club. 18 goals.

Above from Soccerway.

Most pundits call this a breakout season for Greenwood. No such comments about Foden yet, maybe next season with David Silva moving on and Pep supposedly not signing anyone to replace him.

Yup. Defo for drops. But I hope they find good clubs to see out their careers.

I'll be surprised that none of the PL clubs are fighting for his signature. He is a good talent and could benefit many clubs. The lure of Bayern is difficult to resist but I'm not sure it is the best place for him to develop given that Pavard is probably first choice and Odriozola have struggled to get game time.

You’ve got a nerve saying you’ve got no idea what I’m on based on my Phil Foden comments when you’ve suggested that Agüero should get a -2!?!  LMFAO.  Put down the crack pipe lad...

3 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Sutaldo rise? Getting some decent minutes for atalanta.

Yeah 80 -> 82

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

David Carmo or Japhet Tanganga?

Tanganga for me, still manages to play under Mourinho which is some times a struggle for young players when Mourinho arrives at a new club, although he is injured currently.

He should get a decent rise in August maybe to 82/83 and he’s a lot more versatile in being able to play across all position in defence.

Tanganga is also playing for the better club and has a better chance of rising quicker/higher at Tottenham than Carmo at Braga.

4 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

How about Ben White then? +2/3 rise?

+2

12 hours ago, Nameless said:

Can someone explain why Paulinho, 32, plying his trade in China is valued at 7.9m and Matic, 31, is 7m? They are both rated 90. Matic turns 32 next month so his value will fall further. 

No clue

8 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Who is the best option for +1?

Martial

Ángel correa

Joaquín correa

Carrasco

Bentancur

Barella

Martial

8 hours ago, Arun said:

image.png.e7c6c9036dd0d0fa9abc10171d2f4d86.pngCan buy only one.. Who should I.

Militao/ Hakimi is also an Option.

I might go Gnabry or Havertz

7 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Pau Torres or Merih Demirel?

Also Ricardo Orsolini +1?

Pau

Maybe but unlikely

6 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

How about Ben White then? +2/3 rise?

84, 85 possible tho

5 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Yep, 82/83

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Does anyone know if the minute you sub someone off or on . Does it affect the fitness levels. Example: bringing someone on at 45 minutes compared to 75th. Do the players lose the same amount?

No clue

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

David Carmo or Japhet Tanganga?

Tanganga, signed a contract extension too at Spurs, and should play more with Vertonghen leaving

On 7/28/2020 at 7:44 AM, Sareum said:

I’d expected you’d say about his sub appearances but 5 goals in 892 minutes is still the equivalent of a goal every 2 full games, a striker would be doing well with that record let alone a midfielder.  It’s also worth noting who he has to contend with - Sterling, De Bruyne, D Silva, B Silva, Mahrez, Sane etc.  

to be banging goals in at that rate without consistent and regular full game time is some going, especially by your own admission when they have nothing to play for.  

Greenwood was brought in to the conversation, funnily enough I had the same benchmark in my head.  I’ve got both players in numerous Gameworlds but I’d rather have Foden than Greenwood any day of the week.  

Greenwood doesn’t have the same volume or calibre of competition and has also had a lot of substitute appearances.

Ratings for players at big clubs are more subjective, so I wouldn't look at minutes. Now undoubtedly Foden has 3077 minutes for Man City across 73 games = 42 minutes per game. 

Foden has scored 5 goals yes, but look at the timing: 90' v Arsenal, two goals in a thrashing of Burnley, third goal v Liverpool, third goal v Watford. He's also part of an excellent attacking unit which means chances are there for the taking.

The team have nothing to play for but Foden undoubtedly has - now he is an excellent talent and may well take over from David Silva next season. 

Greenwood doesn't have the same competition, agreed - although Sancho would change that - regarding sub appearances, he's grown from X-Factor off the bench to a starter this season. 7/10 of his Prem goals have come as a starter. The other three - he helped in the comeback v Sheff Utd, equalised v Everton and added to a 4-0 thrashing of Norwich.

They are two different players with diff situations at widely diff clubs, so not fair to compare - but ratings force comparison. I think Greenwood has already done more at Utd than Foden at City, and that isn't a knock on Foden. 

Foden should eventually make it to 89+. Every time Foden has gotten a rise it's been generous even tho his gametime doesn't reflect it. But now that he's 85, gotta give it time. If he plays more regularly next season he'll be 88 easily.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

SPAIN LA LIGA

Eibar:

Exposito +3 to 86

Leon +1 to 86

Bigas +1 to 86

Tejero +2 to 85

Ramis -1 to 85

Burgos +2 to 84

Correa +2 to 84

Dmitrovic +1 to 88

Celta Vigo:

Smolov -1 to 88- yes

Blanco +1 to 87- yes

Beltran +1 to 87- yes

Jozabed -2 to 83- yes

Villar +1 to 78- yes

Kevin Vazquez +4 to 82- +2 to 80

Aspas -1 to 90

Rafinha -1 to 88

Denis Suarez -1 to 88

Murillo -1 to 87

Olaza +1 to 86

Cheikh +1 to 84

Fernandez +1 to 84

Juan Hernandez +2 to 80

Mallo -1 to 88

Alvarez -1 to 85

Mor -2 to 83

Junca -2 to 83

Alaves:

Fejsa -1 to 87- yes

Sainz +2 to 78- yes

Joselu +1 to 87nope

Ely +1 to 87nope

Rioja +1 to 84nope

Burke +1 to 84nope

Marin +1 to 83- nope

Vidal -1 to 87

Pons -1 to 86

Guidetti -2 to 83

Demirovic +2 to 82

Tachi +2 to 78

Rodriguez +3 to 76

Seems like it's picking pace. Surprised some of the higher rated Celta players haven't dropped. Rafinha and Denis Suarez have not justified their 89 for some time now.

3 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Suggestions for some cb looking to replace Vlajent who didn't rise sadly looking from serie a mainly as pl players have been sold. Ps : don't say players like tomiyasu who are quite popular coz they have been sold too 😭

TOMIYASU!!!

26 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Seems like it's picking pace. Surprised some of the higher rated Celta players haven't dropped. Rafinha and Denis Suarez have not justified their 89 for some time now.

Have they moved on from Celta? Surely Olaza deserves a measly +1 at the very least? 

50 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Suggestions for some cb looking to replace Vlajent who didn't rise sadly looking from serie a mainly as pl players have been sold. Ps : don't say players like tomiyasu who are quite popular coz they have been sold too 😭

Still time for Salisu?

Kumbulla

30 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Have they moved on from Celta? Surely Olaza deserves a measly +1 at the very least? 

Hopefully they finish them tomorrow

38 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Luke Ayling should rise? Wanted Ben white but he is sold too

Ayling maybe +1

8 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Does anyone know if the minute you sub someone off or on . Does it affect the fitness levels. Example: bringing someone on at 45 minutes compared to 75th. Do the players lose the same amount?

I’m sure it matters. I’ve subbed on 2 players with 100% stamina, one at half time and the other on the 75th minute, the half time sub got tired more. 

9 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Yeah I believe it does.

2 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Sutalo at Atalanta should rise from 80 -> 82.

Good player for the future too, Atalanta are slowly integrating him into there team.

Murt Muldur - 82 -> 84 (Sassuolo)

On 7/25/2020 at 4:52 PM, Soccahappy said:

More updates for upcoming Big5 Spain Review +1 from Italy below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 ,1057  1060 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

pred-Atal-RVall-Celt-Getaf1.png

Thank you for your interest and support, gratefully received, Cheers Socca 

Bosko Sutalo as Above prediction SM Geezer.

Brought these earlier predictions forward as in SWIKI today SM Edited Real Betis 15th. Levante 12th, Osasuna 10th and Granada 7th! So SWIKI woken up and now in Overdrive. (Granada did make a late jump of 2 or 3 places after last game of season). So Get your Spain players Quick now!!

11 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

I'll bring forward some other Spanish predictions too on the same basis