Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3184

  • Kieran_S91

    1702

  • Milanista1

    1158

  • TMCosta

    976

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Harry Maguire and Andy Robertson joined Hull City for a combined total of 5.35 million 6 years ago today.

Robertson is now a UCL and EPL winner and Maguire is the worlds most expensive defender.

Unbelievable!

Stole this off twitter 😂

I know it's hindsight, and they were relegated, but Liverpool and Leicester absolutely ripped them off. 9 mil and 16 mil respectively! Madness. I feel sad for the Hull fans because their owners are absolutely terrible. 

Might end up stuck in League One like Sunderland for a few years. Selling Bowen and Grosicki mid-season was the death knell.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Players who played all minutes in the PL this season: Coady, Rice, VVD, Baldock, Maguire, Ward-Prowse; de Gea, Patricio, Foster, Dubravka, Schmeichel, Pickford, Pope, Ryan.

Quite impressive for those six outfielders.

Players who played all minutes in the Championship this season: Cooper, Grimes, White, Worrall; Johnstone, Phillips, Raya, Rudd, Walton.

Ben White though. Wow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arun said:

Upamecano or Sule? Can buy one.

Upamecano

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I know it's hindsight, and they were relegated, but Liverpool and Leicester absolutely ripped them off. 9 mil and 16 mil respectively! Madness. I feel sad for the Hull fans because their owners are absolutely terrible. 

Might end up stuck in League One like Sunderland for a few years. Selling Bowen and Grosicki mid-season was the death knell.

I don’t live too far away from Hull and I’ve got a few friends who support them, they say the same thing about the owners.

Hull were actually doing relatively well before the departures of Grosicki and Bowen, you take 24 goals out of any team and they will struggle.

Hull City’s relegation might have a bad effect on Grant McCann’s career which is harsh because he’s a promising manager.

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Players who played all minutes in the PL this season: Coady, Rice, VVD, Baldock, Maguire, Ward-Prowse; de Gea, Patricio, Foster, Dubravka, Schmeichel, Pickford, Pope, Ryan.

Quite impressive for those six outfielders.

Players who played all minutes in the Championship this season: Cooper, Grimes, White, Worrall; Johnstone, Phillips, Raya, Rudd, Walton.

Ben White though. Wow.

No surprise to see 3 Leeds players in there.

They would of got promoted regardless but I do think Covid helped them in terms of recharging their batteries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2020 at 10:15 AM, Kierans91 said:

@thorgan lesar 
 

Finally got round to completing that list of 250 players for you, finishing with midfielders (Green) and forwards (Blue)

Sorry it’s took so long, I completely forgot if I’m being honest 🙈

These are the players I would keep:

 

F5CE24F0-BE19-4306-A565-E0B52A0DACF5.png
 

Edit: That’s Ricardo Pepi not Pepsi 😂

I’m more of a Coca Cola fan myself
 

First of all, thanks for your answers and effort. So these players you're going to sell...

Gabriel Slonina
Dominik Greif
Aleksandr Maksimenko
Vladislav Torop
Daniel Antosch
Takehiro Tomiyasu
Youcef Atal
Joakim Mæhle
Aurelio Buta
Vadim Karpov
Victor Guzmán
Strahinja Pavlovic
Shawn Adewoye
Mario Vuskovic
Hector Martinez
Odilon Kossounou
Ibrahima Konaté
Cristian Romero
Marco Kana
Fikayo Tomori
Ewoud Pletinckx
Lucas Tuta
Luca Meisl
Luan Candido
Gideon Mensah
Maxime Busi
Jhon Lucumi
Daniel Hoyo-Kowalski
Bruno Amione
Bafode Diakité
Max De Cuyper
Liberato Cacace
Gabriel Fuentes
Alexander Prass
Noah Katterbach
Soo-Bin Lee
Moses Nyeman
Sander Berge
Eugenio Pizzuto
Fausto Vera
Elisha Owusu
Kristian Thorstvedt
Ferreira Evander
Ezequiel Palacios
Eduardo Atuesta
Danny Leyva
Armin Gigovic
Arsenii Batahov
Peter Pokorny
Abdoulaye Sissako
Idrissa Doumbia
Joe Scally
Amar Dedic
Issa Kabore
Kacper Kozlowski
Amadou Haidara
Alhassan Yusuf
Manuel Ugarte
Matias Pellegrini
Matheus Henrique
Marcel Ruiz
Jun Nishikawa
Juan Manuel Cuesta
Jan Bernát
Efrain Alvarez
Hannes Wolf
Antonio Zarzana
Yamato Wakatsuki
Terem Moffi
Yousseph Badji
Sekou Koita
Ryan Sessegnon
Donyell Malen
Jacob Italiano
Zito Luvumbo
José Macias
Odin Thiago Holm
Matias Arezo
Mohamed Toure
Adolfo Gaich
Deiber Caicedo
Antoine Colassin
Aleksander Buksa
Damasceno Renyer
Ishak Boussouf
Moraes Wesley
Ignatius Ganago


To be honest, some of them are absolute keepers and surprisingly in this list..
Like Tomiyasu, Kana, Badji, Cuesta, Kozlowski, Owusu, Berge, Nyeman and Guzmàn.

From this list you gave me I'm going to sell Hector Martinez, Ibrahima Konaté, Cristian Romero, Fikayo Tomori, Luca Meisl, Noah Katterbach, Eugenio Pizzuto (going on the wishlist), Ferreira Evander (going on the wishlist), Idrissa Doumbia (going on the wishlist), Matias Pellegrini, Yamato Wakatsuki, Hannes Wolf, Ryan Sessegnon, Deiber Caicedo, Ignatius Ganago, Aleksandr Maksimenko and Jacob Italiano

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2020 at 7:14 PM, Kierans91 said:

No you’re not hallucinating haha.

Martinelli did rise in value to 6 million for whatever reason but has now dropped again back to his original 4 million evaluation.

I don’t really understand why SM do this, Nkunku was the most noteable one for me as he’s yo-yo’d in price recently going from 10 million to 12 to 14 and back to 12 million again.

Neither will rise but I think Periera has a better chance in future because he’s a starter at his club rather than rotation player like Cancelo under Pep.

@thorgan lesar

Ive done GK and Defenders so far, these are players I think you should definitely keep, admittidly I don’t know everyone on your list but I’ve tried to help as best as possible.

You do know your talents I will give you that 🙂

 

4FF611B9-045E-43FF-9AB3-49459D8C56FB.png

 

52 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

First of all, thanks for your answers and effort. So these players you're going to sell...

Gabriel Slonina
Dominik Greif
Aleksandr Maksimenko
Vladislav Torop
Daniel Antosch
Takehiro Tomiyasu
Youcef Atal
Joakim Mæhle
Aurelio Buta
Vadim Karpov
Victor Guzmán
Strahinja Pavlovic
Shawn Adewoye
Mario Vuskovic
Hector Martinez
Odilon Kossounou
Ibrahima Konaté
Cristian Romero
Marco Kana
Fikayo Tomori
Ewoud Pletinckx
Lucas Tuta
Luca Meisl
Luan Candido
Gideon Mensah
Maxime Busi
Jhon Lucumi
Daniel Hoyo-Kowalski
Bruno Amione
Bafode Diakité
Max De Cuyper
Liberato Cacace
Gabriel Fuentes
Alexander Prass
Noah Katterbach
Soo-Bin Lee
Moses Nyeman
Sander Berge
Eugenio Pizzuto
Fausto Vera
Elisha Owusu
Kristian Thorstvedt
Ferreira Evander
Ezequiel Palacios
Eduardo Atuesta
Danny Leyva
Armin Gigovic

Arsenii Batahov
Peter Pokorny
Abdoulaye Sissako
Idrissa Doumbia
Joe Scally
Amar Dedic
Issa Kabore
Kacper Kozlowski
Amadou Haidara
Alhassan Yusuf
Manuel Ugarte
Matias Pellegrini
Matheus Henrique
Marcel Ruiz
Jun Nishikawa
Juan Manuel Cuesta
Jan Bernát
Efrain Alvarez
Hannes Wolf
Antonio Zarzana
Yamato Wakatsuki
Terem Moffi
Yousseph Badji
Sekou Koita
Ryan Sessegnon
Donyell Malen
Jacob Italiano
Zito Luvumbo
José Macias
Odin Thiago Holm
Matias Arezo
Mohamed Toure
Adolfo Gaich
Deiber Caicedo
Antoine Colassin
Aleksander Buksa
Damasceno Renyer

Ishak Boussouf
Moraes Wesley
Ignatius Ganago


To be honest, some of them are absolute keepers and surprisingly in this list..
Like Tomiyasu, Kana, Badji, Cuesta, Kozlowski, Owusu, Berge, Nyeman and Guzmàn.

From this list you gave me I'm going to sell Hector Martinez, Ibrahima Konaté, Cristian Romero, Fikayo Tomori, Luca Meisl, Noah Katterbach, Eugenio Pizzuto (going on the wishlist), Ferreira Evander (going on the wishlist), Idrissa Doumbia (going on the wishlist), Matias Pellegrini, Yamato Wakatsuki, Hannes Wolf, Ryan Sessegnon, Deiber Caicedo, Ignatius Ganago, Aleksandr Maksimenko and Jacob Italiano

You screenshot the entire 250 players from SM I missed some, of these players you have mentioned I will tell you who to keep, can I just add that this is just my humble opinion.

Players in bold I would keep, you need to narrow down the list of 250 players and this is my answer.

Some of the players like you say are must keeps and it’s obvious that I’ve generally just missed them.

The players I have mentioned before and that I’ve put in bold should be plenty enough for your team in years to come, after all you only need 22 players 2 for every position.

Edited by Kierans91
Added additional information
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

 

You screenshot the entire 250 players from SM I missed some, of these players you have mentioned I will tell you who to keep, can I just add that this is just my humble opinion.

Players in bold I would keep, you need to narrow down the list of 250 players and this is my answer.

Some of the players like you say are must keeps and it’s obvious that I’ve generally just missed them.

The players I have mentioned before and that I’ve put in bold should be plenty enough for your team in years to come, after all you only need 22 players 2 for every position.

Thanks mate for your effort. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

 

You screenshot the entire 250 players from SM I missed some, of these players you have mentioned I will tell you who to keep, can I just add that this is just my humble opinion.

Players in bold I would keep, you need to narrow down the list of 250 players and this is my answer.

Some of the players like you say are must keeps and it’s obvious that I’ve generally just missed them.

The players I have mentioned before and that I’ve put in bold should be plenty enough for your team in years to come, after all you only need 22 players 2 for every position.

If you let me pick some players, just to discuss, like Sander Berge, Elisha Owusu, Youssouph Badji, Juan Manuel Cuesta, José Macias, Moses Nyeman, Jhon Lucumi, Eduardo Atuesta and Vadim Karpov. It's just a question, nothing more! Can I hear some arguments for some of these players ?

Like Atuesta is one of the best, maybe the best, midfielders in the MLS for me personally.

Again, thanks for your effort. I appreciate it you did this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

If you let me pick some players, just to discuss, like Sander Berge, Elisha Owusu, Youssouph Badji, Juan Manuel Cuesta, José Macias, Moses Nyeman, Jhon Lucumi, Eduardo Atuesta and Vadim Karpov. It's just a question, nothing more! Can I hear some arguments for some of these players ?

Like Atuesta is one of the best, maybe the best, midfielders in the MLS for me personally.

Again, thanks for your effort. I appreciate it you did this. 

I think you have better players in the rest of your 250 that are better than these players.

For example I think that Upamecano, De Ligt, Tapsoba, Kumbula, Magalhaes, Bastoni, Pau Torres etc are all better and going to be better than let’s say Cuesta. You have several players who will be better in that position for a decade to come in my opinion why do you need any more?

Maybe keep Karpov purely for his age, he’s only 17 so I guess you could keep him to see how he develops, going back to Cuesta he’s 21 and still yet to establish himself at a decent European club whereas most of the above have and they are all at a similar age to Cuesta. I don’t know if I’m making sense here but I am trying haha.

Atuesta, agreed but is the MLS better than let’s say the English Championship? in my opinion it is not, the Championship is a much more competitive league, American football is still a long way off but maybe with the players coming through hopefully they can put it on the map.

Im trying to think of a good example but maybe Miguel Almiron at Newcastle, it’s not until this season that he’s started to become a decent player in the EPL and he’s still at a mediocre side, the step up from the MLS to any big league in Europe is HUGE.

I will reiterate this is just my opinion, you watch the Belgian league week in week out so you would probably know if I’m missing something regarding the others you have mentioned 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, wanted to ask you something. What's the method you use to find young players to buy? I personally go to whoscored, choose a league and look for players under 21-22 yo who have played more than 5-10-20 matchs and compare their performance (minutes + goals) with the rank of their teams, but I don't know if you have any other method. Ty!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

Hi guys, wanted to ask you something. What's the method you use to find young players to buy? I personally go to whoscored, choose a league and look for players under 21-22 yo who have played more than 5-10-20 matchs and compare their performance (minutes + goals) with the rank of their teams, but I don't know if you have any other method. Ty!

That's the main reason I started doing predictions to be honest! At the minute you can find young players to buy through the good work of Thorgan, Kieran and the others on the forum.

Outside of doing predictions, for me Twitter is the main source of information. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

Hi guys, wanted to ask you something. What's the method you use to find young players to buy? I personally go to whoscored, choose a league and look for players under 21-22 yo who have played more than 5-10-20 matchs and compare their performance (minutes + goals) with the rank of their teams, but I don't know if you have any other method. Ty!

I know a lot of people use 

https://wyscout.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

Hi guys, wanted to ask you something. What's the method you use to find young players to buy? I personally go to whoscored, choose a league and look for players under 21-22 yo who have played more than 5-10-20 matchs and compare their performance (minutes + goals) with the rank of their teams, but I don't know if you have any other method. Ty!

The method is: searching 24 hours per day :)

I use soccerway a lot and websites/data-systems like Instat, Wyscout etc.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

So Ferran Torres might be moving to City for 25 million euros + 10 million euros in variables. Even with a year left on his deal, that's gotta be the bargain of the summer.

Must buy if he’s available any game world, even if he has a mediocre season and gets plenty of game time at City he will probably be 90+ by the end of next year.

Definitely bargain of the summer, good shout.

20 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

The method is: searching 24 hours per day :)

I use soccerway a lot and websites/data-systems like Instat, Wyscout etc.. 

Some of us have full time jobs and a life 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

Hi guys, wanted to ask you something. What's the method you use to find young players to buy? I personally go to whoscored, choose a league and look for players under 21-22 yo who have played more than 5-10-20 matchs and compare their performance (minutes + goals) with the rank of their teams, but I don't know if you have any other method. Ty!

My method is to ask here and in Thorgan's thread 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...