Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 minutes ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

Hi guys, wanted to ask you something. What's the method you use to find young players to buy? I personally go to whoscored, choose a league and look for players under 21-22 yo who have played more than 5-10-20 matchs and compare their performance (minutes + goals) with the rank of their teams, but I don't know if you have any other method. Ty!

That's the main reason I started doing predictions to be honest! At the minute you can find young players to buy through the good work of Thorgan, Kieran and the others on the forum.

Outside of doing predictions, for me Twitter is the main source of information. 

23 minutes ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

Hi guys, wanted to ask you something. What's the method you use to find young players to buy? I personally go to whoscored, choose a league and look for players under 21-22 yo who have played more than 5-10-20 matchs and compare their performance (minutes + goals) with the rank of their teams, but I don't know if you have any other method. Ty!

I know a lot of people use 

https://wyscout.com

23 minutes ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

The method is: searching 24 hours per day :)

I use soccerway a lot and websites/data-systems like Instat, Wyscout etc.. 

27 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

So Ferran Torres might be moving to City for 25 million euros + 10 million euros in variables. Even with a year left on his deal, that's gotta be the bargain of the summer.

Must buy if he’s available any game world, even if he has a mediocre season and gets plenty of game time at City he will probably be 90+ by the end of next year.

Definitely bargain of the summer, good shout.

20 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

The method is: searching 24 hours per day :)

I use soccerway a lot and websites/data-systems like Instat, Wyscout etc.. 

Some of us have full time jobs and a life 😉

3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Some of us have full time jobs and a life 😉

I'm waiting for uni to start in September to get me some focus in life and reduce the time I spend on this game! 😂

Speaking of City,

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/issa-kabore-signing-63731624

56 minutes ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

My method is to ask here and in Thorgan's thread 

16 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I'm waiting for uni to start in September to get me some focus in life and reduce the time I spend on this game! 😂

Speaking of City,

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/issa-kabore-signing-63731624

How many right defenders do they want in Manchester City ? ...

Kabore has to take more steps to become more important in KV Mechelen and what does he ? Sign in a team of 10 levels higher ! Dissapointed.

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Kabore has to take more steps to become more important in KV Mechelen and what does he ? Sign in a team of 10 levels higher ! Dissapointed.

He is being loaned back to Mechelen for the 2020-21 season 

8 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Haha :)

I have some time since I finished my studies at high school :) , but that was a joke of course ;)

Yeah I was only joking my friend, 24/7 is impossible.

4 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I think Manchester City should have a squad cap of 250 players haha

They’re heading the way of your Salzburg team 😉😂

9 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

By the way, I saw he just played 5 games this season. So how did he get such a big rise from 67 to 76?

2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

By the way, I saw he just played 5 games this season. So how did he get such a big rise from 67 to 76?

KV Mechelen had a nice position plus he has the potential to make it. These 2 arguments helped his rise. I think I had also + 9 for him in my predictions

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah I was only joking my friend, 24/7 is impossible.

I think Manchester City should have a squad cap of 250 players haha

They’re heading the way of your Salzburg team 😉😂

Haha, see what you did there.. :D

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

He is being loaned back to Mechelen for the 2020-21 season 

Just saw it, stil...

Whcih is better? My first team is all 91 rated. 

Gabriel Jesus + De Ligt + Aouar

Or

Mane

Or

Gabriel Jesus + Fabinho

Thanks in advance guys! Love reading the opinions and ratings here.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I think you have better players in the rest of your 250 that are better than these players.

For example I think that Upamecano, De Ligt, Tapsoba, Kumbula, Magalhaes, Bastoni, Pau Torres etc are all better and going to be better than let’s say Cuesta. You have several players who will be better in that position for a decade to come in my opinion why do you need any more?

Maybe keep Karpov purely for his age, he’s only 17 so I guess you could keep him to see how he develops, going back to Cuesta he’s 21 and still yet to establish himself at a decent European club whereas most of the above have and they are all at a similar age to Cuesta. I don’t know if I’m making sense here but I am trying haha.

Atuesta, agreed but is the MLS better than let’s say the English Championship? in my opinion it is not, the Championship is a much more competitive league, American football is still a long way off but maybe with the players coming through hopefully they can put it on the map.

Im trying to think of a good example but maybe Miguel Almiron at Newcastle, it’s not until this season that he’s started to become a decent player in the EPL and he’s still at a mediocre side, the step up from the MLS to any big league in Europe is HUGE.

I will reiterate this is just my opinion, you watch the Belgian league week in week out so you would probably know if I’m missing something regarding the others you have mentioned 😁

You're talking about Carlos Cuesta, I'm talking about Juan Manuel Cuesta (17) who still plays in Colombia. :)

It really depends which player it is really and also a bit on which league it is, that's true. That's why it's important to take realistic steps in his career and according to the potential and quality of the player. 

Badji is a must buy in the game, he will get chances in Club Brugge. Good player. You know Jonathan David now, but if Elisha Owusu wasn't there, I'm pretty sure they weren't in the next round of the Europa League. Owusu is a key player and is wanted by Sevilla. Probably will stay 1 more year before going to a better team. 

Berge did it quite good in Sheffield in such a short time. This is probably the year Lucumi will make impressions at a better level in KRC Genk. He's getting better again. 

Btw, indeed you only 22 - 25 players in my first squad, but I put always 10 young players in my first squad. My goal is to give chances now already and my 2nd goal. If I will decide I don't need Konaté any more for example and at that time a club with a manager wants him, he needs to pay. Bought him for €250K and selling for 20 million euros. Financially on long term I'll grow more and more. That's my other goal. 

I did such deals already with for example Ousmane Dembélé (sold him for 35 million euros) and don't have any regrets. We're with 24 managers in the game :)

5 minutes ago, chikchik said:

Or

Mane

Or

Gabriel Jesus + Fabinho

Mane for me, he would improve your attack substantially.

If you like a little bit of depth then probably the trio. 

10 minutes ago, chikchik said:

Or

Mane

Or

Gabriel Jesus + Fabinho

Hmm, not easy. Personally don't see Jesus as 93+ yet - doesn't strike me as an elite finisher. 

So I'd go Mane too.

If you want depth, then the trio. Personally I'm a sucker for squad depth haha.

More Final updates for upcoming Big5 Spain Review below +1 England:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predi-Atlet-Barc-Rmad-Norw1.png

Spain I am,  I think Finished with, onto England...Feel sorry for Norwich they looked so good in Championship and then Pukki scoring early season and BEATING Man City then .... the ceiling fell in through to the cellar! Hope they can make a quick comeback... Hoped Brentford could do a "Norwich", still possible I suppose, but looking difficult, might be Fulham now??

Thank you for your interest and support, much appreciated guys, Cheers Socca 😀

2 hours ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

You scout??!! The method i use is i log on here and see whoever Kieran91 and others suggest. I let them do my work or me! Easy street baby

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Malinovskiy +1 or +2?

+1, may get +2 depending on Atalanta’s UCL run.

43 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

If you have messi timo werner and halaand as your center fowards would you give suarez for valverde

Yeah I would.