• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

Fiorentina 

lirola stay

Pulgar +1

Benassi -1

Amrabat +3

Terracciano +1

castrovilli +1

Vlahovic +1

I haven't done Fiorentina yet but this sounds about right 

21 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Kulusevski is phenomenel. Shame he hasn't got the hype behind him of say, a Ferran Torres...

In fairness, Kulusevski has gotten his big move to Juventus. With his future secured, there's no reason for there to be any more hype at the minute. 

Ferran, meanwhile, is on the verge of his own big move. He's also had three seasons at Valencia compared to Kulusevski's one at Parma.

Just now, RHugrakkur said:

Emin Bayram or Ravil Tagir?

not sure about either

29 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

Fiorentina 

lirola stay

Pulgar +1

Benassi -1

Amrabat +3

Terracciano +1

castrovilli +1

Vlahovic +1

Dragowski deserves a rise I think, Castrovilli potentially +2 also.

22 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Kulusevski is phenomenel. Shame he hasn't got the hype behind him of say, a Ferran Torres...

Probably because he’s Swedish and not Spanish haha.

I would love to see him playing for Juventus next season which I think he will, he will probably get more hype there.

Im all for him staying at 3 million though so ssshhhh 😂

3 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Emin Bayram or Ravil Tagir?

Bayram for me.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Dragowski deserves a rise I think, Castrovilli potentially +2 also.

Probably because he’s Swedish and not Spanish haha.

I would love to see him playing for Juventus next season which I think he will, he will probably get more hype there.

Im all for him staying at 3 million though so ssshhhh 😂

Bayram for me.

I forgot Drago, +1 indeed.  Castrovilli has not been at the same level since the restart.  

2 hours ago, Alfino said:

I need a suggetion from an expert, ii need a LB that is at least 86 that will grow for sure (not in italy). Do not want to spend more than 5M. Do u think Saiss will have +2?

Have you looked santos at zenit should be reviewed in a few months

2 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

Fiorentina 

lirola stay

Pulgar +1

Benassi -1

Amrabat +3

Terracciano +1

castrovilli +1

Vlahovic +1

Vlahovic +3 to 85 my best guess

Castrovilli was on Italy team fringes so +2 wouldnt surprise

2 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Alessandro Semprini, Wilfried Singo, Julian Chabot, Gabriele Corbo, Dermaku 

Predictions?

Having a quick look I would say:

Alessandro Semprini - 75 -> 78

Wilfried Singo - 73 -> 75

Julian Chabot - 82 -> 83

Gabriele Corbo - 73 -> 74

Kastriot Dermaku - 82 -> 84

I wouldn’t be surprised if Chabot, Corbo and Singo didn’t rise though, SM could easily miss them like they have so many others in the past.

16 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

To be honest, I'm actually happy for the fans. If I were a Newcastle fan, I'm not sure I would like to have a homicide instigator and anti-democratic despot as the club owner.

Buying expensive players is not everything in life.

Try having 13 years of Mike Ashley haha.

I get your point though 🙂

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

In fairness, Kulusevski has gotten his big move to Juventus. With his future secured, there's no reason for there to be any more hype at the minute. 

Ferran, meanwhile, is on the verge of his own big move. He's also had three seasons at Valencia compared to Kulusevski's one at Parma.

Both right wingers. Ferran in those 3 seasons at Valencia he has clocked up 8 goals and 9 assists in the league and champions league. Kulusevski has chalked up 10 goals and 9 assists in one season! If Ferran is getting talked up for an 89, so should Kulusevski

19 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Both right wingers. Ferran in those 3 seasons at Valencia he has clocked up 8 goals and 9 assists in the league and champions league. Kulusevski has chalked up 10 goals and 9 assists in one season! If Ferran is getting talked up for an 89, so should Kulusevski

so greenwood should have 91?

it does not make sense, torres is for the moment better than kulusevski, the stats are not everything.

immobile has more goals than cr7 lewandoski, so it should rise to 95?

Nice, 2 English clubs in the final of the English championship fighting for a place in the English Premier League 🎣

47 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Yeah to be fair 85/6 is good for Kulusevski now, maybe 89 at the end of next season if he plays regularly for Juventus.

Torres is 88 going on 89 because he’s been rising gradually over the past 2/3 years with game time for Valencia, whereas Kulusevski has only just come too the fore this season.

49 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Nice, 2 English clubs in the final of the English championship fighting for a place in the English Premier League 🎣

Yeah to be fair 85/6 is good for Kulusevski now, maybe 89 at the end of next season if he plays regularly for Juventus.

Torres is 88 going on 89 because he’s been rising gradually over the past 2/3 years with game time for Valencia, whereas Kulusevski has only just come too the fore this season.

Kulu should be 86 because +1 for being Juventus player.

On 7/28/2020 at 4:56 PM, RieceM96 said:

Does anyone know if the minute you sub someone off or on . Does it affect the fitness levels. Example: bringing someone on at 45 minutes compared to 75th. Do the players lose the same amount?

An un-substituted player will lose roughly 30% of his fitness in a normal game.

If you bring on a sub at the 45th minute, starting player and sub will each experience a drop of about 15% in fitness.

If you bring on a sub in the 60th minute, the starting player loses about 20% and the sub about 12 %.

In the 75th minute, it is a 24% to 6% ratio.

As you can see, a total drop of about 30 % is shared between the two players, depending on minutes.

I hope that helps!

Edited by ahatter1
Additional information supplies