• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thursoexile1@gmail.com said:

Help please I fancy adding Lautaro MARTÍNEZ to my squad for the future, but he needs my Gnarby ?, thoughts please Martinez or Gnarby

Do you have a bigger need at L or R or FC?

as players rated 90 or higher have to have game time even on very good teams.  

48 minutes ago, thursoexile1@gmail.com said:

Help please I fancy adding Lautaro MARTÍNEZ to my squad for the future, but he needs my Gnarby ?, thoughts please Martinez or Gnarby

Lautaro Martinez

18 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Buendia or Minamino?

Any rise in short term & how is their long term potential?

Buendia if he gets a move away from Norwich otherwise I would go for Minamino.

Both stay.

The bottom two pictures are my loaned out players. 

Trying to get to a 100 squad cap just incase. What players should I be selling ? 

I'm on 116 players atm with 3 being sold currently so roughly need 13 gone. 

My first team is quite young in some positions 

Screenshot_20200731-145957.png

Screenshot_20200731-150029.png

Screenshot_20200731-150036.png

Screenshot_20200731-150045.png

Screenshot_20200731-150123.png

Screenshot_20200731-150132.png

21 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Trying to get to a 100 squad cap just incase. What players should I be selling ? 

Screenshot_20200731-145957.png

Screenshot_20200731-150029.png

Screenshot_20200731-150036.png

Screenshot_20200731-150045.png

Screenshot_20200731-150123.png

Screenshot_20200731-150132.png

I would sell, Delaney, Soares, Torunarigha, Letard, Francis, Le Fee, Shackleton, Longstaff, Morey, Candido, Sorro, Assuncao and R.James.

To be honest it’s tough to sell 13 in that squad so some of my suggestions are based off of what other players you have in their positions.

16 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I know we are not yet really talking about "English" risers yet but I have been offered Harvey Barnes. Any ideas on his possible/probable rating rise. Played many games but quite a lot substitutes

thanks in advance

87 -> 88 I would of thought.

19 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Whats the opinion of Minamino? How will he fare in Liverpool?

He’s been there for 6 months now I believe and he’s not really lived upto Liverpool and Klopp’s standards so he’s not done great.

I would probably see how he gets on next season to see if things improve.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Zubimendi is a new player as well, added to SM 2 or 3 weeks ago.

You are right! I didn't realize it (even though I even tried to buy him for one of my teams when he appeared in the database). Please disregard it. :)

57 minutes ago, TMCosta said:
58 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Wass    89 to 90   +1 No
Gabriel Paulista    89 to 90   +1 No
Ferran Torres    88 to 89   +1
Kangin Lee    83 to 84    +1 Not many rises from 83 to 84...i think +2 or stay
Florenzi    91 to 90   -1   on loan from Roma
Guillamón    76 to 82   +6
Thierry Correia    78 to 80   +2
Adria Guerrero    73 could get a +2
Vicente Esquerdo    75   new player

You are rewarding Valencia but in th end it was a bad season

Thakn you for your feedback, truly appreciated! I admit I based my prediction on current team cap, and on the relative importance of players within the team, in terms of minutes played.

You're right Valencia had a bad season, so it would be fairer for many of their 90ers to drop, but maybe it's too harsh and also less likely. In the end, the safest guess would be to say that all of them will stay.

Regarding Kangin, I first predicted him an 85, also considering Kubo's rise (stereotypical bias, I am aware and apologize for it), but I don't think (any of them) really deserves a +2. But I also think that staying at 83 would be too harsh, therefore I decided for an 84. It's unlikely, you are right.

Finally, I couldn't find Adrià Guerrero, because I was looking for "Adrian", thanks for letting me know! But I think he can still get a +2.

52 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Exactly. I am very confused with so many risers for Valencia specially their defenders who conceded goals for fun. 

I am out of reaction for today, so I cannot like your post, sorry. See my reply above to TMCosta. And thank you for your feedback!

1 hour ago, Hrodulf said:

Do you have a bigger need at L or R or FC?

as players rated 90 or higher have to have game time even on very good teams.  

Neither is an issue, I started the last match with Gnarby up front with Sancho and Werner to his left and right , its probably which is likely to be the biggest rating

In the long term

Sven Botman (20) has official signed for Lille today, my guess is he will replace Magalhaes in the CB position when he leaves.

SM rating / Value - 80 / 1.4million

18 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s your say on Willi Orban from Leipzeig?

Never watched him play. But he’s got a 90 rating in SM. Anyone? Short term any changes? What’s his long term potential?

He should stay until the winter, Germany got reviewed before Spain.

Suffered a bad knee injury last October and didn’t featured until the resumption of the Bundesliga.

See how he fairs next season, will be tough for him to get into the team in front of Klostermann and Upamecano unless Leipzig play with a 3 at the back.

4 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Sessegnon over Buendia/Minamino?

I’ve been offered any one of these 3. Whats your say on short term and long term potential?

Sessegnon is going stale at Tottenham, I think someone on the forum mentioned he could get loaned out next season which would be good for him.

I honestly think with all 3 it’s a waiting game until next season starts, like I said before Buendia needs to move from Norwich, Minamino needs more game time and Sessegnon needs a loan.

Maybe someone else has got another opinion on this 😊

19 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

You are right! I didn't realize it (even though I even tried to buy him for one of my teams when he appeared in the database). Please disregard it. :)

Haha no problem we all have these moments 🙂

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

No it's 87 Kieran

Gk's are hit and miss with SM at the best of times, will have a look but doubtful ...

Edit: He has a chance but SIR would know better than me. I take back doubtful and replace it with Hit & Miss and pass it upstairs to the BOSS SIR! ... It's called Shamelessly passing the Buck Upstairs! 🤫🤐🙄

:D 

4 hours ago, Beatz said:

Torres or osimhen?

Torres - City > Napoli

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

The way I am planning with Martial is I will get rid of him as soon as he gets his +1. 

I personally think he is a slow burner. If he goes 92 and beyond it will take ages.

He just gives me a feeling that his sulking isn't far away which lasts quite long. Add to that if Sancho or someone with similar calibre comes in, Martial will be rotated a lot with Rashford-Greenwood-Newcomer as preferred frontline. So that will take Martial's sulking to a whole new level. 

The guy sulked and, huffed and puffed for two years coz no.9 was taken away without notice. 

I agree that Martial is a slow burner. I'm not sure he gets 92+ yet. Looking forward to seeing how he goes next season. I think he will start - Greenwood will be the main rotational option.

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Sergio Ramos didn’t get a single red card in the 2019/20 La Liga season, just goes to show that miracles do happen!

Managed one in the Champions League though ;) 

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Rui Silva of Granada should get a +1 to 87 right ? Along with Unai Simon's ? 

These are my backup GKs to Sirigu 

Competitive set up.

Silva deserves it I suppose, however he got a big +3 last review. I didn't predict but it would be a nice surprise if he gets it.

Simon deserves +2 I reckon.

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

No way their cap is 86!! They have done a Sheffield United here . They got promoted last season and finished 7th in their first season back and have Europe. If SM only gives 86 to their players, that is some BS. The most important players deserve atleast 87 like Sheffield United players are gonna get 😕

I mean they did finish 7th but what is la Liga goal difference rules ? Because some have put Granada 6th maybe because of head to head points ?

I agree mate

Their head to head record is 1-1 (4-4 in aggregate), so I think the next tiebreaker is overall GD, and Sociedad are ahead.

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

You are rewarding Valencia but in th end it was a bad season

I agree that predicting for Valencia is a bit tricky

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Buendia or Minamino?

Any rise in short term & how is their long term potential?

See below :) 

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Far too many for me to look through mate, haha, sorry

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I know we are not yet really talking about "English" risers yet but I have been offered Harvey Barnes. Any ideas on his possible/probable rating rise. Played many games but quite a lot substitutes

thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s your say on Willi Orban from Leipzeig?

Never watched him play. But he’s got a 90 rating in SM. Anyone? Short term any changes? What’s his long term potential?

28 this year. Was injured for most of this season. If he returns to being a starter, he'll keep his 90. But 90 is also his cap.

46 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

I’ve been offered any one of these 3. Whats your say on short term and long term potential?

Minamino is highly to get regular gametime - so 89 is probably his cap for now like Origi. 

Buendia, depends on where he moves to now. I'd say 88 is also his cap for the time being.

Sessegnon has stalled and needs more gametime (at Spurs or elsewhere).

I'd go for Buendia but it depends where he moves.

35 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Sven Botman (20) has official signed for Lille today, my guess is he will replace Magalhaes in the CB position when he leaves.

SM rating / Value - 80 / 1.4million

Interesting deal!

8 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Diego Carlos for Matip?

Please say the reason as well.

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻

Carlos is playing regularly for Sevilla, Matip does not look like a regular starter for Liverpool. 

But Matip should keep his 91 so I'd still go for him.

On 7/30/2020 at 1:19 PM, TrueGooner14 said:

Which of these defenders should I sell? Lucas Hernandez, Dayot Upamecano or Jose Gimenez

i'm not too sure right now. I would wait (if you can) to see if Jose Gimenez ends up at Chelsea or not. However, If he remains at Atletico Madrid, then sell him. 

I have also considered that you could sell L. Hernandez instead of Jose Gimenez because LH is mainly a LB - and with the quick rise of A. Davies and the signing of Kouassi: L. Hernandez's place in BM's starting line up is at risk for next season.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:22 AM, FGS18 said:

Rank de Ligt, Kimmich and Varane. Positions irrelevant, thank you in advance!

1. Kimmich (more versatile)

2. Varane

3. MDL

12 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

I read that he is being linked to Leeds - hoping that he ends up at Leeds, then he'd without doubt be the best option. 

14 hours ago, thursoexile1@gmail.com said:

Gnabry will probably go further ahead in rating compared to L. Martinez, especially if Bayern start improving in the CL.

Edited by Milanista1
Double check ☑
17 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Diego Carlos for Matip?

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻

I'd say Carlos for sure. Likely to get a move and likely to be guarenteed gametime where he goes. Matip likely to be phased out of Liverpool 3rd choice to VVD/Gomez - and that's assuming Liverpool don't make a signing.

55 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Buendia for me, long term and short team I'd still go for him. Buendia > Sessegnon >>>> Minamino. Just don't see Minamino getting minutes, Jones already in the squad and Klopp made his intentions for Elliot very clear, expect him tobe integrated relatively soon. Sessegnon been frozen out a little too and it's an important year for him. Buendia likely to be a bargain for someone and a number of large teams who I expect to be in for him

2 hours ago, thursoexile1@gmail.com said:

Gnabry - better team, more versatile on SM and Bayern seem to be in a transition of further improving an already immense core. Likely to be there or there abouts in UCL too

27 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Diego Carlos for Matip?

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻

Diego Carlos, should rise soon and he’s actually a regular at his club rather than a rotation player at Liverpool like Matip is.

Liverpool look keen on Kabak too so I’m not sure where that would leave Matip if the deal goes ahead.

11 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Managed one in the Champions League though ;) 

Could end up being vital too!

1 hour ago, thursoexile1@gmail.com said:

Neither is an issue, I started the last match with Gnarby up front with Sancho and Werner to his left and right , its probably which is likely to be the biggest rating

In the long term

LM has a higher ceiling.  If he gets to play with Messi (which means Barca has to get their stuff together) he will rise quickly.

Gnabbry is playing a lot on a team that is still in the CL, is a powerhouse, and has their team on track.  

19 hours ago, The punch said:

so greenwood should have 91?

it does not make sense, torres is for the moment better than kulusevski, the stats are not everything.

immobile has more goals than cr7 lewandoski, so it should rise to 95?

What on earth are you talking about?? Were you drinking when you posted this?? Saying there should be parity in regards to ratings of young players isn't outlandish. Certainly not outlandish enough to warrant the ridiculous and over exaggerated ratings examples you gave back. Is the punch actually drinking....The Punch?? Is the punch laced with Vodka?? Okay, Ferran Torres is a better player than Kulusevski. Yeah, well, you know that's just like, your opinion, Man. That isn't a fact. You know what are facts?? Stats!! They may not mean everything, but they're only BLOODY FACTS!!

11 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

But stats isn't everything, and ratings don't work that way. Teams are different, leagues are different, styles are different.

You have to stagger the rise so that it doesn't look premature. I think 86 is fine for Kulusevski now. 

Ferran Torres rose from 83 to 88 in half a season! No staggering. Now i'm just using him as an example in relation to Kulu. So okay, it's not only about the stats. What else is taken onboard? clearly a big money move is one. Torres looks to get his to city, Kulu already got his. Kulu got a move to a bigger club, boing. Kulu is also more expensive, boing. Both played this season to mid table finishes. Kulu had more impact at his club and in his league this season than ferran torres did at his club and in his league, boing. He sweeps him across the board! Now that i think about, and in solidarity with my good friend the punch....guzzler! let's get exaggerated even more! Kulusevski to be the first 100 rated player in the game! Make it happen SM!

@Gumball "Kulu" won't get 88 or 89 this review. So what are you even on about? If saying Greenwood should get 91 makes the punch drunk. You suggesting and babbling about Kulu to Ferran's rating you at least gotta be on mushrooms. 

Anyway I really hope SM rises Kulu to 89 this review because I want more of your mushroom talks.