Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Now that's strange. Something must have happened behind the scenes at West Ham.

WHU are interested in Vladimir Coufal, btw, so worth tracking that - only 84 rated. 

Yeah I think like Riece said a lot was due to money and agents getting involved, agents ruin transfers in a lot of respects although I do understand why they are about.

Thanks Rahul I didn’t know about Coufal.

6 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

It's a weird one for me. He got his chance because Frederick's,Zab and Ben Johnson were all injured.

Played 4 or 5 games and took them very well. Went from 4th choice RB to 1st really as Zab is leaving us, Fredericks is available to leave and Ben Johnson is versatile as he has played CB in the cup and LB Vs Villa last game. 

So Ben Johnson was most likely gonna be our LB with Ngakia taking RB . So he was gonna get game time 

But Ngakia rejected our supposedly 5k a week for 3 years which we offer every youth and I believe it increases over time based on games played. Declan Rice took this deal and look at him now . Currently on 30-40k now. Rice was on 3k a week so we offered more than the normal youth wage.

Honestly think his agent messed up . Claims it's for more games but we was gonna offer that but apparently they wanted 20k and we wasn't prepared to pay that 

So now Ngakia is moving to a club with no manager and is very trigger happy when sacking them . Who found Ngakia and wanted to buy him ? Pearson ? The next manager who comes in may not wanna play Ngakia all the time, if ever . Whereas Moyes is very interested in youths at the moment and is all for giving them a chance

Thank you for the detailed response Riece you make some very interesting points, I’ll be watching him carefully next season at Watford.

I hope this doesn’t come back to bite him.

@Sir Rahul domingos duarte from granada seems not to be in your predictions list . Is it because you do not think he will get a rating change or did you overlook him ?
Or does it have something to do with a squad cap for granada or something .

Nice rise for Estupinan today ! +2 to 7M .

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

SPAIN LA LIGA

Osasuna:

David Garcia +1 to 86- yes

Herrera +2 to 85- yes

Hernandez +2 to 86- +1 to 85

Estupinan +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Vidal +1 to 86

Oier +1 to 86

Martinez +1 to 84

Inigo Lopez +1 to 84

Arnaiz +1 to 84

Moncayola +3 to 83

Roncaglia -1 to 86

Navas -1 to 85

Perea +2 to 80

Martinez +3 to 73

Levante:

Marti +1 to 88

Mayoral +1 to 87

Miramon +1 to 86

Clerc +1 to 86

Tono +1 to 85

Campana +1 to 89

Bardhi +1 to 89

Fernandez +1 to 88

Leon -1 to 85

Coke -1 to 85

Pepelu +1 to 83

Duarte -2 to 83

Gonzalez -2 to 83

Doukoure -1 to 82

Real Betis:

Juanmi -1 to 86- yes

Javi Garcia -1 to 85- yes

Edgar Gonzalez +2 to 80- yes

Dani Martin +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Carvalho -1 to 89nope

Alex Moreno +1 to 88nope

Joaquin +1 to 88nope

Iglesias -1 to 88nope

Robles +1 to 87nope

Emerson +1 to 87nope

Bartra -1 to 89

Barragan -1 to 85

Guerrero -1 to 85

Ramos +13 to 73

This review is getting worse by the day...lol 

57 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

86, 86, 87, 86

The first two may suffer due to relegation 

Lol, Estupinan got 87 today! What do I know 😂

32 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

@Sir Rahul domingos duarte from granada seems not to be in your predictions list . Is it because you do not think he will get a rating change or did you overlook him ?
Or does it have something to do with a squad cap for granada or something .

Nice rise for Estupinan today ! +2 to 7M .

Squad cap and a generous +4 in the last review

@RieceM96 enjoyed your insight into Ngakia, thanks for that. 

Levante GK Aitor Fernandez gets a +1 to 88 with these stats.

Rui Silva easily deserves +2 to 88 based on stats and league position but will likely get 87 to test the waters and Unai Simon. I'm confident he will get 88 now 

What do we think about Sevilla's GK ? Vaclik . He deserves 90 IMO

Screenshot_20200801-081728.png

3 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Rui Silva easily deserves +2 to 88 based on stats and league position but will likely get 87 to test the waters and Unai Simon. I'm confident he will get 88 now 

Agreed with all! Silva 87 is fine imo.

16 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Those stats don’t tell the whole story though, Fernandez has the best save percentage in La Liga at 75% which is impressive considering the amount of shots he must face in a game.

Levante finished 12th and probably would of been considerably lower if it wasn’t for Fernández.

https://www.sportstar.thehindu.com/football/best-goalkeeping-stats-european-football-leagues-laliga-premier-league-bundesliga-serie-a-ligue-1/article31433813.ece/amp/

Yeah 90 should be good for Vaclik.

Edited by Kierans91

33 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Those stats don’t tell the whole story though, Fernandez has the best save percentage in La Liga at 75% which is impressive considering the amount of shots he must face in a game.

Levante finished 12th and probably would of been considerably lower if it wasn’t for Fernández.

https://www.sportstar.thehindu.com/football/best-goalkeeping-stats-european-football-leagues-laliga-premier-league-bundesliga-serie-a-ligue-1/article31433813.ece/amp/

Yeah 90 should be good for Vaclik.

Hopefully man. Didn't realise SM had the time to check those kinda stats with all the players have they have missed rating increases on xD 

On 7/23/2020 at 11:21 AM, Kierans91 said:

Mateusz Musialowski

Club - LKS Łódź

Age - 16

Position - Winger/Forward

Musialowski is the next in a long list of talent coming from Poland, he’s a very technical player who can play in any position in forward positions from either wing to striker to attacking midfield.

Mateusz has only played for Łódź at youth level as well as for Poland at the u17 stage.

Video below of some highlights:

Liverpool have reached an agreement for this player and will be offered a professional deal when he turns 17 in October.

Not yet on the database Musialowski is a must buy when added.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Deal complete, he will join Liverpool’s academy.

4 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Hopefully man. Didn't realise SM had the time to check those kinda stats with all the players have they have missed rating increases on xD 

I guess it falls into the performance category but I agree.

Judging by his +1 to 88 it looks as if they do look at these stats, he’s been linked with a move to Atleti too but I don’t see it happening because they want him as a back up to Oblak.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Forgot to add Sepe and Consigli.

Same all stay as well, I think the only first team keepers in Serie A who will rise are Strakosha, Gollini, Silvestri and Dragowski.

Meret and Ospina could also rise by 1, sorry if I’ve missed anyone.

Is Konate worth keeping? Currently worth 14m due to age, value should drop soon I’m guessing. Doesn’t seem to play much for Leipzig so I’m thinking no real chance of a rating rise, sell now while overpriced?

13 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Is Konate worth keeping? Currently worth 14m due to age, value should drop soon I’m guessing. Doesn’t seem to play much for Leipzig so I’m thinking no real chance of a rating rise, sell now while overpriced?

If your game world isn’t too competitive then I would.

Could sell him for 14 million and bring in someone like Pau Torres for less than half the price who should be at the same rating by the end of the Spanish review.

Akanji is the same value and couple of ratings higher or Milenkovic is at 89 for the same value and I also think he’s a better defender and a better option long term.

9 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

If your game world isn’t too competitive then I would.

Could sell him for 14 million and bring in someone like Pau Torres for less than half the price who should be at the same rating by the end of the Spanish review.

Akanji is the same value and couple of ratings higher or Milenkovic is at 89 for the same value and I also think he’s a better defender and a better option long term.

V Competitive game world, I’ve already got Pau and other two you mentioned are at a managed club. Hardly a cb available over 90 haha

On 7/30/2020 at 11:35 AM, Soccahappy said:

Just A hint of a train wreck coming with Sm's predictions if Olaza is missed and ...

Also SWIKi this morning the Edits are all over the place! Real Sociedad 6th, Athletic 11th, Valencia 10th and just a few from Sevilla 4th, Villarreal 5th, Getafe 8th, Betis 15th and Levante 12th. This is not normal Swiki style. If this means they are now rushing thru and missing such as Olaza it will be a Pig's breakfast Review menu!! 

I did warn about SM giving themselves license to Randomly review players. Is this the start?? I hope NOT. We will have to wait and see now....

IMO SM's Review's are getting closer to becoming "RANDOM EXCUSE Reviews". Obviously SM can't keep up with reviews such as USA, Russia etc etc so they implement this strategy to hide their mistakes. They can now RUSH Thru SWIKI leaving out any risers they wish. All with the perfect excuse of "Random Reviews".

This morning SWIKI Edited 21 Real Madrid players, so is that Spain finished with and despatched into a "Random future Refuse Bin" already??  We will see shortly...

Anyway Cup Final to look forward to, so Socca is 😄 about that! 😃

6 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

V Competitive game world, I’ve already got Pau and other two you mentioned are at a managed club. Hardly a cb available over 90 haha

I would keep him then, especially if there isn’t a great deal out there.

If Upamecano was to leave Leipzig this summer then Konate would of got more first team minutes, but he’s just signed a new contract so I can’t see that happening.

He might get more minutes regardless but it will be hard for him to budge Klostermann and Ups for a first team spot at CB.

6 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

IMO SM's Review's are getting closer to becoming "RANDOM EXCUSE Reviews". Obviously SM can't keep up with reviews such as USA, Russia etc etc so they implement this strategy to hide their mistakes. They can now RUSH Thru SWIKI leaving out any risers they wish. All with the perfect excuse of "Random Reviews".

This morning SWIKI Edited 21 Real Madrid players, so is that Spain finished with and despatched into a "Random future Refuse Bin" already??  We will see shortly...

Anyway Cup Final to look forward to, so Socca is 😄 about that! 😃

Who you got? Chelsea or Arsenal?

Im going for Chelsea and Pulisic MOTM.

19 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I would keep him then, especially if there isn’t a great deal out there.

If Upamecano was to leave Leipzig this summer then Konate would of got more first team minutes, but he’s just signed a new contract so I can’t see that happening.

He might get more minutes regardless but it will be hard for him to budge Klostermann and Ups for a first team spot at CB.

Who you got? Chelsea or Arsenal?

Im going for Chelsea and Pulisic MOTM.

Thank U Kieran for the opportunity of being an FA Cup Pundit which in my usual fashion I will immediately blow my chances of by sitting on the Fence. I have the advantage of being neutral and hoping the best team win and that is a glorious display of all-out intense attacking football to entertain the nation. 

Ps Chelsea to win 3-2 after extra time (2-2) Pulisic 2, Mount 1 and Aubameyang 2

Edit Hidden 11:42AM Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh Againnnn!!

1 hour ago, WillBedford said:

As your GW is competitive, I might keep? But I agree with Kieran said.