Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Arun said:

Is there a list or chart on how many teams you can manage at what reputation level? Please share if there is any such thing.

Don't think there is any such list

31 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Who you got? Chelsea or Arsenal?

Im going for Chelsea and Pulisic MOTM.

I think Chelsea will win but I am rooting for Arsenal

15 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Skriniar or De Ligt 

Larporte or Lenglet

De Ligt

Laporte

12 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Thank U Kieran for the opportunity of being an FA Cup Pundit which in my usual fashion I will immediately blow my chances of by sitting on the Fence. I have the advantage of being neutral and hoping the best team win and that is a glorious display of all-out intense attacking football to entertain the nation. 

Ps Chelsea to win 3-2 after extra time (2-2) Pulisic 2, Mount 1 and Aubameyang 2

Edit Hidden 11:42AM Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh Againnnn!!

approved :D 

2 minutes ago, Arun said:

image.png.6ab5470a15b92d0f6eea33273ff86024.png

Any opinion on who is going to get a rise?

Gabriel stay, but linked to PL clubs so one to look out for

Ferguson could get a small +2 for his transfer when they do Palace

Eze could get a +1 if he moves to a PL club

Barnes +1

Chalov +1 (refer to my Russian preds to see if I predicted this haha)

Pasalic +1/2

Just now, Fabino said:

Partey + ginter or kroos?

Kroos unless you need depth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WillBedford said:

Is Konate worth keeping? Currently worth 14m due to age, value should drop soon I’m guessing. Doesn’t seem to play much for Leipzig so I’m thinking no real chance of a rating rise, sell now while overpriced?

He will not lose value until the 1st of the month after his 23rd birthday, so this isn't a problem WillBedford. What is...

Is Konate has been unlucky this season with injuries. First  of all he had a serious Thigh Muscle injury which kept him out from end September to End of March. Then Lockdown and a Hip injury 21st May til 4 June. He then returned 2 sub appearances  and finally 90mins on 27 June. Couldn't have been much worse for him could it?

He is worth buying next season to my mind only if he proves his fitness. I sold him ages ago and will not re-buy til he is playing and in line for a Rise. Unfortunately that is a long time from now.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gerson or Winks or Barkley or Paredes or Maxime Lopez or Pasalic or Ward Prowse or Hojbjerg or Renato Sanches or Bennacer or Diawara or Mazraoui or Coady or Brooks or Palacios or Locatelli or Malinovskiy or Mckennie or Berge?

Please help me rank these players as I’m thinking of selling Mcginn off and getting a midfielder amongst these as a replacement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Skriniar or De Ligt 

Larporte or Lenglet

De Ligt

Laporte, although I don’t think there is much in it.

30 minutes ago, Arun said:

image.png.6ab5470a15b92d0f6eea33273ff86024.pngAny opinion on who is going to get a rise?

Barnes - 87 -> 88

Pasalic - 88 > 89

28 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Partey + ginter or kroos?

 

Kroos, unless you need depth like what Rahul said.

9 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Gerson or Winks or Barkley or Paredes or Maxime Lopez or Pasalic or Ward Prowse or Hojbjerg or Renato Sanches or Bennacer or Diawara or Mazraoui or Coady or Brooks or Palacios or Locatelli or Malinovskiy or Mckennie or Berge?

Please help me rank these players as I’m thinking of selling Mcginn off and getting a midfielder amongst these as a replacement.

Mcginn for Bennacer or Pasalic would be good in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Sticking with my today's theme of GKs, Arrizabalaga won't get -1? 

The man has conceded 8% of all Chelsea PL goals since it's inception.

Conceded more goals in 2 years than Cech did in 5 😂😂

Although his defence certainly hasn’t helped and Chelsea’s defence at that time was pretty solid haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

If your game world isn’t too competitive then I would.

Could sell him for 14 million and bring in someone like Pau Torres for less than half the price who should be at the same rating by the end of the Spanish review.

Akanji is the same value and couple of ratings higher or Milenkovic is at 89 for the same value and I also think he’s a better defender and a better option long term.

Akanji's value has changed overnight he Cost 16M JUST Yesterday. As it is first of the month today following an Odd birthday on 19th of July and 25yo his value is now 2m cheaper.

Kieran's advice is even better now, WillBedford 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Arun said:

Got De Gea offered for my Onana... In a biiiig dilemma... Should I accept?

I don't see the Dilemma unless u are thinking De Gea goes down 1 and Onana Rises +1?? De Gea for me, he's made some errors but the -2 he got 7months ago surely covers that??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking about player ratings and team/player match day performance:  I tend to worry the least about my DL and DR when it comes to ratings.  I often have my lowest rated players in those positions.  Next lowest is DC and G.  From what i have seen, as long as a keeper is good enough (on a strong team), his performance will be rather random.  The G will often give up 1 goal on 1 or 2 SOG regardless of his rating.

Looking at how SM gives players performance ratings (for managed teams), Forwards usually have the highest average ratings, then AM/Ms, then DMC/DCs, then DR/DL, then Keepers.  For SM managed  teams, the goalie can average over 7.  My assumption is that the higher the rating, the more affect they have on the match outcome.  Thus my MO of not focusing on the DR/DL, DC/G and DMC, as much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always thought that there must be some connection between the SM Worlds and SM player databases.  I often have a game in SM (stalled early on, before players improve or decrease) so that i can see how a player looks there.  Seeing how SM thinks they are on defense, or in free kick taking, or leadership.  What are y'all's thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Is the English PL the next league to be reviewed after Serie A? 

Also any players from Serie A who will rise 2/3+?

Should be the PL, yes

Serie A preds will be up in the coming days - off the top of my head, Kumbulla and Kulusevski are two

37 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

I've always thought that there must be some connection between the SM Worlds and SM player databases.  I often have a game in SM (stalled early on, before players improve or decrease) so that i can see how a player looks there.  Seeing how SM thinks they are on defense, or in free kick taking, or leadership.  What are y'all's thoughts?

No clue mate

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Got De Gea offered for my Onana... In a biiiig dilemma... Should I accept?

What Socca and Kieran said 

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s fred plus Maguire for Savic (mine going outwards)?

Duo

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Sticking with my today's theme of GKs, Arrizabalaga won't get -1? 

The man has conceded 8% of all Chelsea PL goals since it's inception.

No guarantee and he could drop. I would give him another review though before dropping if needed.

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Gerson or Winks or Barkley or Paredes or Maxime Lopez or Pasalic or Ward Prowse or Hojbjerg or Renato Sanches or Bennacer or Diawara or Mazraoui or Coady or Brooks or Palacios or Locatelli or Malinovskiy or Mckennie or Berge?

Please help me rank these players as I’m thinking of selling Mcginn off and getting a midfielder amongst these as a replacement.

Pasalic or Bennacer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Should be the PL, yes

Serie A preds will be up in the coming days - off the top of my head, Kumbulla and Kulusevski are two

No clue mate

What Socca and Kieran said 

Duo

No guarantee and he could drop. I would give him another review though before dropping if needed.

Pasalic or Bennacer

Thanks Rahul! Do you think Bentancur will get a +1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Troy Parrott has moved on loan to Millwall - nice move, if he gets game-time he could get 82/83 easily by end of next season (would be reviewed thrice).

3 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Thanks Rahul! Do you think Bentancur will get a +1?

I think so yes :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

Is the English PL and Serie A the next leagues to be reviewed? 

Bentancur to get +1? 

EPL should be next but by the time they finish Spain Serie A will have finished so who knows.

Yes I think he deserves a rise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Everton Felipe worth signing?

 

He’s on my watchlist for some reason and I’ve just been offered him for cash value in a competitive Gameworld.

 

I assume he’s been linked to someone half decent at some stage for him to have made my watchlist!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

 

No clue mate

 

The question (poorly worded?) was do others look at the SM World player ratings to try to get a clue as to how to play a specific player (or to use them for one of the 6 roles).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

The question (poorly worded?) was do others look at the SM World player ratings to try to get a clue as to how to play a specific player (or to use them for one of the 6 roles).  

Highest rated players in each position.

10 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Is Everton Felipe worth signing?

 

He’s on my watchlist for some reason and I’ve just been offered him for cash value in a competitive Gameworld.

 

I assume he’s been linked to someone half decent at some stage for him to have made my watchlist!?!

Not sure mate, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sareum said:

Is Everton Felipe worth signing?

 

He’s on my watchlist for some reason and I’ve just been offered him for cash value in a competitive Gameworld.

 

I assume he’s been linked to someone half decent at some stage for him to have made my watchlist!?!

Nah, 23 already, I wouldn't sign as I don't think he is anything special

1 hour ago, Hrodulf said:

The question (poorly worded?) was do others look at the SM World player ratings to try to get a clue as to how to play a specific player (or to use them for one of the 6 roles).  

I usually go highest rated player in each position - I don't play SM World anymore since it stopped being playable on the computer haha. 

EDIT: I meant SM20 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

 

I usually go highest rated player in each position - I don't play SM World anymore since it stopped being playable on the computer haha. 

You can get it on Steam for free.  Still not really worth playing.

i go with highest rating too, but if a player is best at AMC vs AML/R I might go with 4-3-3-1A vs 4-2-3-1B for instance.  Or pick Cyprian to take my free kicks over Escudero.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hrodulf said:

You can get it on Steam for free.  Still not really worth playing.

i go with highest rating too, but if a player is best at AMC vs AML/R I might go with 4-3-3-1A vs 4-2-3-1B for instance.  Or pick Cyprian to take my free kicks over Escudero.  

Yeah, I used to play on Steam for a while, but it's really dull. I gave up years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yeah, I used to play on Steam for a while, but it's really dull. I gave up years ago. 

I am confused if you don't play Worlds how are you in top 100? And what SM do you play? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...