Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I don't see the Dilemma unless u are thinking De Gea goes down 1 and Onana Rises +1?? De Gea for me, he's made some errors but the -2 he got 7months ago surely covers that??

Thanks man.. Love DDG.. so was ecstatic when someone offered me such a deal..

On 7/20/2020 at 8:01 PM, Kierans91 said:

Sergey Pinyaev

Club - FC Chertanovo

Age - 15

Position - Forward

Transfer Links - Manchester United

This player has extreme confidence in front of goal for such a young player, he likes to attack from the wing and cut inside.

Pinyaev has played for Russia at u17 level and plays for FC Chertanovo at the same level. Along with Artem Sokolov Pinyaev is a great talent coming out of Chertanovo.

Short video of his ability:

It’s no surprise looking at his ability that clubs like Manchester United are keen on a acquiring his services.

Pinyaev has been on multiple trials at Manchester United and each time has impressed the staff, article below from February.

https://www.tribuna.com/amp/manutd/en/news/2020-02-09-russian-prodigy-pinyaev-impresses-on-third-man-united-trial-as-his-mentor-reveals-extent-/

I must add that Thorgan has mentioned this player in a list of others before, I made sure to check the search engine before doing a report on the player, no point in having multiple reports.

Sergey definitely has a big future ahead and when he turns 18 I’m sure plenty of clubs will be knocking on the door keep your eyes open.

Edit: SM rating - 74

Edit: Value - 360k

Made his debut for Chertanovo today, came on as a sub in the 64th minute, made an assist to equalise in the 65th minute.

Huge talent and he’s only 15 😳

5 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Skriniar or De Ligt 

Larporte or Lenglet

5 hours ago, Fabino said:

Partey + ginter or kroos?

Only consider the duo if squad depth is a major problem for you.

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Gerson or Winks or Barkley or Paredes or Maxime Lopez or Pasalic or Ward Prowse or Hojbjerg or Renato Sanches or Bennacer or Diawara or Mazraoui or Coady or Brooks or Palacios or Locatelli or Malinovskiy or Mckennie or Berge?

Please help me rank these players as I’m thinking of selling Mcginn off and getting a midfielder amongst these as a replacement.

Never thought I'd see so many or's in one question. 😇

(In or-der) go f-or either: Pasalic, Bennacer,  Barkley ooooooor Malinovskiy - whichever one funds/preferance allow for you to buy. 😇

Forgive me for my silly humour. 

4 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s fred plus Maguire for Savic (mine going outwards)?

3 hours ago, Arun said:

Got De Gea offered for my Onana... In a biiiig dilemma... Should I accept?

Yes! Accept the deal, as happ hazard as DDG has looked recently - he should (for now) remain above a 92, and like Socca mentioned Onana won't rise over 91 at Ajax. 

Plus De Gea is still in his later prime years as a GK (and could still improve) - look at Grandad Buffoon (rated 90) he's still able to play for Juve (agreed a 12 month extension earlier this month). I believe he'll be 83👴 next year. 😄 😀

Screenshot_20200731-145805.thumb.jpg.134451e8aacd893f33ce66546e721851.jpg

On 7/31/2020 at 3:30 PM, Nameless said:

The way I am planning with Martial is I will get rid of him as soon as he gets his +1. 

I personally think he is a slow burner. If he goes 92 and beyond it will take ages.

He just gives me a feeling that his sulking isn't far away which lasts quite long. Add to that if Sancho or someone with similar calibre comes in, Martial will be rotated a lot with Rashford-Greenwood-Newcomer as preferred frontline. So that will take Martial's sulking to a whole new level. 

The guy sulked and, huffed and puffed for two years coz no.9 was taken away without notice. 

@MShahid

I would sell Bale, Stones, Militao in that order.

Bale will only drop and never rise again. Unless...Wales go on to with the Euro's (very very long shot). Also you are very well equipped in the front line.

Stones will drop this review I think but he can still rise in the future.

Militao because basically get the money while he still has a high value. He seems to be the kind of player who will not move in rating for good number of reviews but his value will drop.

Thank you @Nameless @Rahul@Kierans91

But I prefer playing someone 90+ rating on the first team. I have only neres(stay at 90) as the proper backup for bale. Should I consider playing asensio or sane ( both LW) on that position or shall i keep Bale(most probably 91) and sell some one else. 

1 hour ago, MShahid said:

But I prefer playing someone 90+ rating on the first team. I have only neres(stay at 90) as the proper backup for bale. Should I consider playing asensio or sane ( both LW) on that position or shall i keep Bale(most probably 91) and sell some one else. 

I'd sell Bale as he's on the way down

--

(off to sleep now after the FA Cup final! 😂 - a bit boring but always entertaining to see chelsea lose)

1 hour ago, MShahid said:

Sell Bale, play Asensio and Sane on either wing.

Sell Stones too, he’s been linked with West Ham which would be awful for his rating in SM.

11 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

(off to sleep now after the FA Cup final! 😂 - a bit boring but always entertaining to see chelsea lose)

Some great officiating too, never a red for Kovacic and Martinez looked like he was outside his box when he picked up the ball but I haven’t seen a replay so unsure on that one.

1 minute ago, ombarcagunners said:

Which ones (3) will you pick for my youth squad?

Meslier

Svilar

Plizzari

Safonov

Maximiano

Carnesecchi

Fruchtl

Ozer

Unbehaun

Pitaluga

Donelli

Gasparini

Safonov, Maximiano and Meslier for me.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:31 AM, ahatter1 said:

An un-substituted player will lose roughly 30% of his fitness in a normal game.

If you bring on a sub at the 45th minute, starting player and sub will each experience a drop of about 15% in fitness.

If you bring on a sub in the 60th minute, the starting player loses about 20% and the sub about 12 %.

In the 75th minute, it is a 24% to 6% ratio.

As you can see, a total drop of about 30 % is shared between the two players, depending on minutes.

I hope that helps!

Absolute cracking stuff my dude. 

Also believe players gain 8% fitness per day ? 

Needed to know the values as I'm in a few gameworlds where 3 league games a week is common . And I've always done three 45th min subs so 6 players can play for the next game in 2 days 

21 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Absolute cracking stuff my dude. 

Also believe players gain 8% fitness per day ? 

Needed to know the values as I'm in a few gameworlds where 3 league games a week is common . And I've always done three 45th min subs so 6 players can play for the next game in 2 days 

Yep, players gain 8% per day, though it can vary from 6% - 10%. 

I'm usually a 60 min sub guy, depending on the winning/losing situation. 

On 7/28/2020 at 10:52 PM, Kierans91 said:

Eugenio Pizzuto (18) in advanced talks with Lille to move to Ligue 1.

Brilliant midfielder just hope he’s still the same player since his leg break, nevertheless Lille have decided to take the risk.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Clip below for you guys to check him out:

It’s official Lille have completed the signing of Eugenio Pizzuto and he’s expect to go out on loan to gain first team experience.

www.besoccer.com/new/amp/new-signing-for-lille-pizzuto-arrives-from-pachuca-868061

Diving into the fitness a bit more. It does show different values for different players  . Ahatter is very correct and I believe the 30% for a standard game is the max you can lose and makes working out for the next game very easy if you go by the max value loss of 30% and minimum +8% every day for 2  days totalling 16% . 

Below is my starting lineup for Saturdays game and the second picture shows the fitness after the match in squad view. 

I subbed off Joaquin(16%),Rondon(14%) and Boyata(13%) at 45 minutes and subbed on Baldock(15%), Martinez(12%) and Nkunku(16%)

Gives us a rough idea :)

The fourth picture is my team for Monday night and the fifth picture shows a Max fitness loss of 30% and my 3 subs will be on 45th and two on 60th minute. The last column shows the fitness after you apply 16% for the Wednesday night game 

i can report back on the Monday and Wednesday night to see how the fitness levels change.

I think I can say a un-sub player will lose 25-30% fitness in a standard game but when it comes to the combined value of the two subs we can say it ranges from 26-32% . 

But the question is does style of play affect these values ? Tempo ;Attacking style ; pressing all over or maybe tackling intensity? These would be cool to know but SM don't really explain this in their FAQ.

Sorry for the long post 😃 just wondering how SM will combat this in the September update 

Screenshot_20200801-174927.png

Screenshot_20200801-221409.png

Screenshot_20200801-175108.png

Screenshot_20200801-222349.png

IMG_20200801_220758.jpg

26 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Yep, players gain 8% per day, though it can vary from 6% - 10%. 

I'm usually a 60 min sub guy, depending on the winning/losing situation. 

I'm a 45 minute guy with any score. Always trying to prepare for the next game aswell . I normally lose to teams with NMF players with my fully fit sides . I don't think I've ever won with NMF players 😕

32 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Diving into the fitness a bit more. It does show different values for different players  . Ahatter is very correct and I believe the 30% for a standard game is the max you can lose and makes working out for the next game very easy if you go by the max value loss of 30% and minimum +8% every day for 2  days totalling 16% . 

Below is my starting lineup for Saturdays game and the second picture shows the fitness after the match in squad view. 

I subbed off Joaquin(16%),Rondon(14%) and Boyata(13%) at 45 minutes and subbed on Baldock(15%), Martinez(12%) and Nkunku(16%)

Gives us a rough idea :)

The fourth picture is my team for Monday night and the fifth picture shows a Max fitness loss of 30% and my 3 subs will be on 45th and two on 60th minute. The last column shows the fitness after you apply 16% for the Wednesday night game 

i can report back on the Monday and Wednesday night to see how the fitness levels change.

I think I can say a un-sub player will lose 25-30% fitness in a standard game but when it comes to the combined value of the two subs we can say it ranges from 26-32% . 

But the question is does style of play affect these values ? Tempo ;Attacking style ; pressing all over or maybe tackling intensity? These would be cool to know but SM don't really explain this in their FAQ.

Sorry for the long post 😃 just wondering how SM will combat this in the September update 

Screenshot_20200801-174927.png

Screenshot_20200801-221409.png

Screenshot_20200801-175108.png

Screenshot_20200801-222349.png

IMG_20200801_220758.jpg

Great analysis!

58 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Today Domingos Duarte received  +1 to 87 .

The weird thing is that he never showed up in the list of edits on the webpage .. . How is that even possible .

I don’t understand why Granada has been reviewed before Valencia and Bilbao 🤨

I’m in a competitive GW and I’m thinking of reducing the age of my midfield. So, I’m planning to ship off my Matuidi and get a younger midfielder with a good enough rating to feature in my first team all the while having a chance for a rise.

My available options are :- Hakan Calhanoglu, Hector Herrera, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sanson, Doucoure, Demirbay, Jonas Hector, Thiago Mendes, William Carvalho, Sebastian Rudy, Sven Bender, Granit Xhaka, Banega

Please advice me on the same.

2 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

I’m in a competitive GW and I’m thinking of reducing the age of my midfield. So, I’m planning to ship off my Matuidi and get a younger midfielder with a good enough rating to feature in my first team all the while having a chance for a rise.

My available options are :- Hakan Calhanoglu, Hector Herrera, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sanson, Doucoure, Demirbay, Jonas Hector, Thiago Mendes, William Carvalho, Sebastian Rudy, Sven Bender, Granit Xhaka, Banega

Please advice me on the same.

Hakan Calhanoglu, he’s had a good season at Milan and he’s got a small chance of a rise.

On 7/31/2020 at 6:45 PM, The punch said:

dude I don't know if Kulusevki is your cousin, there is no way it goes rise to 88 or 89 during this review..  86 is good for him ( MAYBE 87 )

I know he wont rise to 88 or 89 mate. That's exactly why i started off by saying it's a shame he won't!! and doesn't have the hype of someone like Ferran Torres who i used as an example as everyone was talking him up due to his 'big' move to a 'big' club

On 8/1/2020 at 6:48 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Valencia are a bigger club with a squad cap of 92. Parma's squad cap is 86/87 at best (yes they have four 88 rated players but they all moved there when 88).

Ferran rose from 83 to 85 at the end of last season. So they're two different seasons. 

Now if Kulu gets 89 and then plays rarely at Juventus, it'll look premature. He got a +4 to 80 outside of the regular review this season, then a +3 in the winter review, and should get another +3 in the upcoming review. +10 in a season is quite handy.

Ferran was added as 73, Kulu was added as 76 - Ferran's first two rises were a +7 at end of 17/18 season and then +3 in the winter review after that.

So by all measures, they're following the same progress. Let's remember this is Ferran's third season, compared to Kulu's first.

Hey mate. I appreciate the time you took to respond. I meant half a year not half a season sorry. I know how the ratings work and i'm not a fan of it. Not a fan of the whole club cap nonsense, nor the whole steady staggered process. If a player has had an exceptional season, then exceptions should be made of regardless of how young he is. I love it when a young player gets a random out of the blue bump (i've seen people complain about the scheduled rises probably getting binned off, not me) and i'd love to see players get random out of the blue drops aswell. The squad cap thing is a nonsense to me. Teams and players should be judged on their current merit. Look at Celta Vigo. Still dining out on a europa league run a few seasons back. Last two seasons just scrapped survival. Iago Aspas 91. Obviously because of his stats ( they're not everything ! but clearly are here!). Oh a player had a great season, regardless of age, let his ratings reflect that. Oh he has a stinker the following season or plays little, let his ratings reflect that. How it should be done, in an ideal world. Cheers though

24 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Barella or Ox?

who has a better chance of rise in short term? Also, what’s their long term potential?

Ps:- I’m offering Matuidi plus cash for either one.

Some on here think Barella will rise next. Im not so sure but gotta reward someone in that team for 2nd in the league. Ox should stay but is a great impact player and will probably stay tjat way ie not rise

In other news European glory hunters Granada got the bulk of the team rated 85. Good job SM and gave Osasuna players at least 87

39 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Barella or Ox?

who has a better chance of rise in short term? Also, what’s their long term potential?

Ps:- I’m offering Matuidi plus cash for either one.

Both could rise, Ox will probably rise due to him playing for Liverpool and Barella might rise with Inter finishing 2nd only 1 point behind Juventus.

I think they both have similar potential long term, Barella gets more game time out of the 2 though.