Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Both could rise, Ox will probably rise due to him playing for Liverpool and Barella might rise with Inter finishing 2nd only 1 point behind Juventus.

I think they both have similar potential long term, Barella gets more game time out of the 2 though.

What about the long term potential?

I think Barella edges Ox?

19 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

What about the long term potential?

I think Barella edges Ox?

Barella because of age I guess but I don’t see him being a 93/4+ player.

I think Ox and Barella both peak at 92 if they ever reach that rating.

Edit: there is an argument to suggest that Ox could have better long term potential because if Liverpool dominate for years to come and he plays a part in that, then his rating will probably match that.

@Soccahappy

66720C2C-4126-4BBC-B729-FBAE91CD497C.jpeg

Very close!

15 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Some great officiating too, never a red for Kovacic and Martinez looked like he was outside his box when he picked up the ball but I haven’t seen a replay so unsure on that one.

Agree not a RED for Kovacic. I also thought Martinez was outside too and he was but no replay Kieran which was so annoying. However BBC commentators said he was outside but held ball on the line, commenting on the feed one of them saw going to VAR. Mystery solved but I would have liked to see it played back even now.

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Today Domingos Duarte received  +1 to 87 .

The weird thing is that he never showed up in the list of edits on the webpage .. . How is that even possible .

Yes it does happen not often, but I've seen it many times now and don't take any account of it not edited anymore.

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I don’t understand why Granada has been reviewed before Valencia and Bilbao 🤨

Athletic is almost looking like they have skipped now. If not on tomorrow they have missed it!

Just finished and will post soon about 5 of SM's skimpy club reviews as opposed to spreadsheet predictions.

1 minute ago, jgos2 said:

On the flip side to Kierans91 above Barella gets more gametime now 1but sensini was injured and Inter always likes to buy players

21 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Edit: there is an argument to suggest that Ox could have better long term potential because if Liverpool dominate for years to come and he plays a part in that, then his rating will probably match that.

@Soccahappy

Very close!

So what do you recommend? Barella or Ox? I’m still confused tbh. Barella will cost 5-6m extra in cash but I guess I can manage that.

1 minute ago, Mike0007 said:

So what do you recommend? Barella or Ox? I’m still confused tbh. Barella will cost 5-6m extra in cash but I guess I can manage that.

Both of those teams will buy midfielders. Barella is prob worth the extra cash as he may well get 91. I dont think Ox will rise but thats 40/60 for me.

2 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Barella I guess, is there no one else better around a similar age to Barella who is available? Kessie, Bennacer, Bentancur etc?

I think they both peak at 92 personally if they get there.

5 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

On the flip side to Kierans91 above Barella gets more gametime now 1but sensini was injured and Inter always likes to buy players

Good point.

1 minute ago, jgos2 said:

Both of those teams will buy midfielders. Barella is prob worth the extra cash as he may well get 91. I dont think Ox will rise but thats 40/60 for me.

Only thing Ox has going for him is the team he plays for and how SM love Liverpool haha.

You are a STAR 😃for showing me that photo, Kieran mate!

Spain: Spreadsheet Predictions and SM Review so far

SMReview-Dep-Ala-RBet-RVall-Osas-Gran1.p

Nothing on Swiki of note this morning SM's weekends zzzzzzzz, Hicup! zzzzzzzzzzzz....

A -10% R Azeez actually got a rise and predicted by the spreadsheet. I am surprised! Yangel might get it at Man C review and Carlos Fernandez at Sevilla u never know so wait to sell if u have either. 

Thank U for your interest and support, gratefully received Cheers Socca (What no Soccer today???) 😃

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

SPAIN LA LIGA

Valencia:

Garay -1 to 88- yes

Wass +1 to 90

Paulista +1 to 90

Florenzi -1 to 90

Torres +1 to 89

Diakhaby +1 to 88

Gameiro -1 to 88

Domenech +1 to 87

Vallejo +1 to 84

Guillamon +4 to 80

Correia +2 to 80

Granada:

Neva +3 to 85- yes

Eteki +2 to 84- yes

Escandell +2 to 78- yes

Puertas +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Machis +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Azeez +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Diaz +1 to 86

Herrera +1 to 86

Sanchez +1 to 86

Fernandez +1 to 86

Jose Antonio Martinez +1 to 84

Duarte +1 to 87

Silva +1 to 87

Antonin +4 to 82

Cruz -1 to 82

Echu -2 to 73

Garrido -4 to 73

Athletic Bilbao:

Capa +1 to 89

Simon +2 to 88

Dani Garcia +1 to 88

Unai Lopez +1 to 86

Benat -1 to 86

San Jose -1 to 86

Sancet +2 to 82

Villalibre +2 to 82

Osasuna:

David Garcia +1 to 86- yes

Herrera +2 to 85- yes

Moncayola +3 to 83- yes

Hernandez +2 to 86- +1 to 85

Estupinan +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Vidal +1 to 86- nope

Oier +1 to 86- nope

Martinez +1 to 84- nope

Inigo Lopez +1 to 84- nope

Arnaiz +1 to 84- nope

Garcia +1 to 87

Torres +1 to 87

Roncaglia -1 to 86

Navas -1 to 85

Perea +2 to 80

Martinez +3 to 73

Question of the day: what happened to Bilbao?

Some nice changes for Osasuna and Granada today.

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

The weird thing is that he never showed up in the list of edits on the webpage .. . How is that even possible .

I skimmed through the whole list of rating and position changes in the game today . Compared it to the records of changes on the website and almost 90% of the changes in game are no where to be found in the changelist .. .

The ones that ARE in the changelist , seem to be in quite a random order . No fifo (first in first out) system anymore .
Changelist I use goes from 26th of July till today (2nd of August) .

16 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Which ones (3) will you pick for my youth squad?

Meslier

Svilar

Plizzari

Safonov

Maximiano

Carnesecchi

Fruchtl

Ozer

Unbehaun

Pitaluga

Donelli

Gasparini

Meslier is the one I mainly know about

13 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Diving into the fitness a bit more. It does show different values for different players  . Ahatter is very correct and I believe the 30% for a standard game is the max you can lose and makes working out for the next game very easy if you go by the max value loss of 30% and minimum +8% every day for 2  days totalling 16% . 

Below is my starting lineup for Saturdays game and the second picture shows the fitness after the match in squad view. 

I subbed off Joaquin(16%),Rondon(14%) and Boyata(13%) at 45 minutes and subbed on Baldock(15%), Martinez(12%) and Nkunku(16%)

Gives us a rough idea :)

The fourth picture is my team for Monday night and the fifth picture shows a Max fitness loss of 30% and my 3 subs will be on 45th and two on 60th minute. The last column shows the fitness after you apply 16% for the Wednesday night game 

i can report back on the Monday and Wednesday night to see how the fitness levels change.

I think I can say a un-sub player will lose 25-30% fitness in a standard game but when it comes to the combined value of the two subs we can say it ranges from 26-32% . 

But the question is does style of play affect these values ? Tempo ;Attacking style ; pressing all over or maybe tackling intensity? These would be cool to know but SM don't really explain this in their FAQ.

Sorry for the long post 😃 just wondering how SM will combat this in the September update 

Nice work mate!

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Who ever knows

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

I’m in a competitive GW and I’m thinking of reducing the age of my midfield. So, I’m planning to ship off my Matuidi and get a younger midfielder with a good enough rating to feature in my first team all the while having a chance for a rise.

My available options are :- Hakan Calhanoglu, Hector Herrera, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sanson, Doucoure, Demirbay, Jonas Hector, Thiago Mendes, William Carvalho, Sebastian Rudy, Sven Bender, Granit Xhaka, Banega

Please advice me on the same.

Calhanoglu

2 hours ago, Gumball said:

Hey mate. I appreciate the time you took to respond. I meant half a year not half a season sorry. I know how the ratings work and i'm not a fan of it. Not a fan of the whole club cap nonsense, nor the whole steady staggered process. If a player has had an exceptional season, then exceptions should be made of regardless of how young he is. I love it when a young player gets a random out of the blue bump (i've seen people complain about the scheduled rises probably getting binned off, not me) and i'd love to see players get random out of the blue drops aswell. The squad cap thing is a nonsense to me. Teams and players should be judged on their current merit. Look at Celta Vigo. Still dining out on a europa league run a few seasons back. Last two seasons just scrapped survival. Iago Aspas 91. Obviously because of his stats ( they're not everything ! but clearly are here!). Oh a player had a great season, regardless of age, let his ratings reflect that. Oh he has a stinker the following season or plays little, let his ratings reflect that. How it should be done, in an ideal world. Cheers though

But exceptions are made, mate? See Haaland, even Kulusevski, they got rises out of the scheduled review. I was surprised Aspas didn't drop. I am fine with the scheduled ratings as it makes it easier to predict for me and it provides some structure. But it is hardly done properly - there is no reason teams/players should miss out on obvious rises.

I hope it changes with the game updates.

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Barella or Ox?

who has a better chance of rise in short term? Also, what’s their long term potential?

Ps:- I’m offering Matuidi plus cash for either one.

Barella

1 hour ago, jgos2 said:

Some on here think Barella will rise next. Im not so sure but gotta reward someone in that team for 2nd in the league. Ox should stay but is a great impact player and will probably stay tjat way ie not rise

In other news European glory hunters Granada got the bulk of the team rated 85. Good job SM and gave Osasuna players at least 87

Granada got some 87s too

44 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Why are sm going so slow again champs league perhaps? 

Sorry about the box cant delete 

Yeah probably but then again why rush through Germany with Leipzig and Bayern still in the competition.

Bayern are probably the favourites as well.

55 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I skimmed through the whole list of rating and position changes in the game today . Compared it to the records of changes on the website and almost 90% of the changes in game are no where to be found in the changelist .. .

The ones that ARE in the changelist , seem to be in quite a random order . No fifo (first in first out) system anymore .
Changelist I use goes from 26th of July till today (2nd of August) .

This is why people shouldn’t get too caught up on Soccerwiki.

Soccerwiki was a hot talking point a few months ago when France was being reviewed because of some the points you have rightly highlighted.

Edited by Kierans91
Grammar

1 hour ago, Howe’s That said:

Thanks for the ride Eddie, it’s been a great journey we’ve shared with you, to see little old AFCB in the Prem has been a dream, wishing you all the best.

Now to the future! UTCIAD

He’s done everything and more that he can at Bournemouth, just hope he gets another shot at the premier league because he deserves it.

25 minutes ago, Arun said:

image.png.4a2699f7f1ed4d0a9d7c804f2da140fe.png Can buy only one... Who should I go for?

Badiashile is linked with United.

Kamara unless Badiashille does move to Manchester United, at the minute it’s just speculation though.

13 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Need suggestions for 80-84 rated cbs who will rise in next 2 months and is not from top 5 leagues any idea?

I don’t know when these will rise because SM are dragging their feet at the minute but:

Igor Diveev - 77 -> 83

Vitaliy Mykolenko - 83 -> 85/6

Maximilian Wober - 83 -> 85

Osseynou Ba - 80 -> 82

Artem Shabanov - 82 -> 85

In need of some opinions, I have a deal agreed for Haaland, of Moura, o.Dembele and 11 million, my other i play with 3 up top and Also have Rashford, Lewandowski robben Dzeko and Bergwin, with Greenwood and Fati for the future. Do I let the deal go through?

4 minutes ago, Armageddon2872 said:

In need of some opinions, I have a deal agreed for Haaland, of Moura, o.Dembele and 11 million, my other i play with 3 up top and Also have Rashford, Lewandowski robben Dzeko and Bergwin, with Greenwood and Fati for the future. Do I let the deal go through?

You have two great FCs (even if they are both over 30).  Haaland is also a FC and at 90, will need to play.  Do you play 4-3-3A or 4-3-3B?

10 minutes ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Haaland, Depending on what formation you play Fati and Greenwood could play on either wing with Haaland up top for the future.

That would be a formidable attack!

7 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

Lafont at 88 is over rated.  Any chance that SM makes a -1 or -2 correction?

Yeah that’s true, but I don’t see SM dropping a young players rating and with him playing all season for Nantes it’s even more unlikely.

————————————-

In other news, Leeds have to buy Augustin for 18 million because they got promoted, with Augustin only appearing 3 times for the club that is a huge waste of money.

Thats the type of business that put Leeds in the championship 😂🙈

2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Haaland, Depending on what formation you play Fati and Greenwood could play on either wing with Haaland up top for the future.

That would be a formidable attack!

4-3-3 A so at the moment it’s Rashford Lewandowski and Dzeko up to.

i thought the same that’s my attack sorted with the other 3 for a long time to come.

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

@Soccahappy

Very close!

Peter Walton, referee-turned pundit, showed a replay and said it was the correct call. "Any part of the ball on any part of the line ... "