Rahul W's rating predictions

The players below lost a chunk of value a couple of days ago, on 1st of  August 2020.

(On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down say next month this can save u chunks of cash if no one else spots him in the meantime.)

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older 28+ (Ageing).

July20-Birthdays1.png

Hope of interest Cheers Socca 🙂

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Nighch said:

Hello to you all. I need a little bit of your expertise and advice. I am on a 80 max buy rating league.

From these players which are the ones that you advise me to sell? If there is any!

1 - Masaya Okugawa 80 Red Bull Salzburg 24 years old

2 - Fernando 80 Shakhtar Donetsk 21 years old

3 - Pereira Danilo 78 Ajax 21 years old

4 - Agustín Obando 80 Boca Juniors 20 years old

5 - Jan Hurtado 82 Boca Juniors 20 years old

6 - Inbeom Hwang 80 Vancouver Whitecaps 23 years old

I think 2, 3, and maybe 5!

Thank you in advance!

Yeah, I'm agreeing with 2 and 3. I personally believe very much in Inbeom Hwang, but since his injury he has it a bit difficult. I have doubts Hurtado will break through completely and will break through in Europe on long term. So if it was possible, keep both for the moment if you have patience. 

1 hour ago, Nighch said:

Umar Sadiq 83 rating, 23 years old centre forward from Partizan Belgrad.

What do you think about his potential to rise? Keep or sell? 

Im thinking about buying a retiring striker, better rating, get the goals and then receive double money when he retires!

Screenshot_20200803_093548.jpg

Sadiq is linked too many clubs. He was linked to KAA Gent and RSC Anderlecht, but Partizan Belgrade asks too much according to the Belgian media and the price/quality is not right. I would keep him for a while and see where he goes. 

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I’m not sure if he will rise, most players at Partizan are no higher than 83 which looks to be their cap, but...

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/umar-sadiqs-eye-popping-transfer-22304338.amp

He looks as if he could be on the move this summer although I don’t think he will move to United as that article suggests.

He does seem determined to move though so he might be worth keeping for now, especially if he moves to a decent side in a big league in Europe.

@Jose7

Jules Kounde - 88 -> 89 should rise in the next couple of days.

Thanks! I will see in the next weeks!

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Robertson offered for my A.Davies ?

Robertson is only 26 so I'd go for him 

34 minutes ago, B3NPM said:

Hi guys,

Who’s more likely to get a +1

Barella (Inter)

Bentancur (Juventus)

i was looking at Christensen for a backup DM role but can’t see him getting a +1

Bentancur

Christensen is closer to 89 than 91 - and that's unlikely to change in the new season. I'd say he's also at risk of losing his DM position at any time - he has only 282 minutes there at senior level (last game 2nd Oct 2016 in Germany). He also has just 270 minutes at RB at senior level (two of them cup games).

I wish they had a look at positions when they did the league reviews too.

I'd steer clear of him at CB at the minute because he is far from being a starter for Chelsea.

3 hours ago, Nighch said:

Umar Sadiq 83 rating, 23 years old centre forward from Partizan Belgrad.

What do you think about his potential to rise? Keep or sell? 

Im thinking about buying a retiring striker, better rating, get the goals and then receive double money when he retires!

Screenshot_20200803_093548.jpg

Very interesting player.He Is tall but his moves are strange,looks like he is unstable on his legs but ball is "sticking" somehow on his foot.192cm and only 75kg,he looks skinny,yet he is strong but have to work on his body.Fine dribbling for his constitution and he looks calm in making decisions,although he sometimes needs few seconds more.Showing some fine potential,probably not for top clubs.His moving is nice,also can assist and make space for wingers or players moving in from deeper positions.In my opinion his biggest weakness is strenght.It's clear that some of his shot in 16 desnt have enough power for example.He is 23 so not so young but there is big space for improvement since this is his first real chance in senior football.If he improve his finishing( which is not soo good despite of number of goals and large amount of chances he is in,thats also one of his strenghts),strenght his body (that would probably improve his stability and shot power) and continue making good decisions as he do but sometimes a few seconds faster he could be fine really nice player.Would not dare to predict his maximum potential,very interesting player,will sure follow his career.Cheers from Partizan supporter.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Bentancur

Christensen is closer to 89 than 91 - and that's unlikely to change in the new season. I'd say he's also at risk of losing his DM position at any time - he has only 282 minutes there at senior level (last game 2nd Oct 2016 in Germany). He also has just 270 minutes at RB at senior level (two of them cup games).

I wish they had a look at positions when they did the league reviews too.

I'd steer clear of him at CB at the minute because he is far from being a starter for Chelsea.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated. 

2 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Yannick Gerhardt
Marvin Plattenhardt
Timo Horn
Jorge Mere
Kevin Vogt
Janik Haberer
Dominik Kohr

Thinking about signing a few bundesliga players. Anyone worth signing regardless of position, based purely on current ability/potential?

Gerhardt, Plattenhardt, Vogt, Horn all seem to have hit the peak and will stay around 87-88 for rest of their career

Mere needs regular gametime to rise above 86+

Haberer and Kohr too - solid mid-table Bundesliga players

Just now, Kurt angle said:

Do we know if it'll be the premier league or Serie A next yet?

Should be PL

3 hours ago, Arun said:

Is Morgan Sanson a good enough player to buy? Will he increase?

Needs a move, I can’t see him rising at Marseille

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Robertson offered for my A.Davies ?

Robertson, could easily be 94 soon and not many full backs get beyond 94 so if Davies ever got to that level I would be surprised to see him rise to 95.

My as well get the high rated player now then have to wait a few years till Davies gets there.

11 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Yannick Gerhardt
Marvin Plattenhardt
Timo Horn
Jorge Mere
Kevin Vogt
Janik Haberer
Dominik Kohr

Thinking about signing a few bundesliga players. Anyone worth signing regardless of position, based purely on current ability/potential?

Not really out of that list, I would try to invest in players with more potential and/or likely to rise in the future.

Kohr, Mere and Haberer all either need their teams to perform better in the Bundesliga or in Mere’s case get regular game time.

The others have peaked like what Rahul has said.

12 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Do we know if it'll be the premier league or Serie A next yet?

EPL but all the major leagues have finished now so who knows.

51 minutes ago, Adrihan said:

degea -1?

Yes, 92 is his level now

8 minutes ago, Scrooll0706 said:

which one you will choose from this:

Alex Miranchuk(Lokomotiv),Raphinha(Rennes),Gregoritsch(Augsburg) or Cornet(Lyon)

I guess Miranchuk and Cornet should be the one to go for but want to see what you think

I'd say Raphinha - in the CL next season and had an excellent season 

Miranchuk (like most Russians) is unlikely to move to a big 5 league, Gregoritsch just dropped, Cornet isn't that great 

13 minutes ago, Scrooll0706 said:

which one you will choose from this:

Alex Miranchuk(Lokomotiv),Raphinha(Rennes),Gregoritsch(Augsburg) or Cornet(Lyon)

I guess Miranchuk and Cornet should be the one to go for but want to see what you think

Raphinha for the same reason as Rahul, Miranchuk has been linked with Milan but that’s just speculation so far.

If Rennes have another good campaign next season in the league and UCL he should go beyond 88.

I have an offer for Eriksen of Brand + 14m. I know Eriksen is likely to drop to 93.  Still BVB is stacked with attackers and I don’t think Brand was a always starts if available player (like Sancho and Haaland).   Eriksen’s free kick ability is also very nice to have.  I often buy Milan’s Cal. or Escudero just for their dead ball skills.

I’m in Div 2 and promotion is the goal.  I have Lukaku, Icardi, and L Mart, so scorers I have, providers I need to feed them.

keep Eriksen?

12 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

I have an offer for Eriksen of Brand + 14m. I know Eriksen is likely to drop to 93.  Still BVB is stacked with attackers and I don’t think Brand was a always starts if available player (like Sancho and Haaland).   Eriksen’s free kick ability is also very nice to have.  I often buy Milan’s Cal. or Escudero just for their dead ball skills.

I’m in Div 2 and promotion is the goal.  I have Lukaku, Icardi, and L Mart, so scorers I have, providers I need to feed them.

keep Eriksen?

I would keep Eriksen, I don’t see Brandt rising to 92 for a while he played almost every game since lockdown though.

2 factors towards my thought process...

Eriksen will be better for you in Division 1 and will allow you to compete with the top teams and secondly if in fact Eriksen does decline (which is likely) it will be at least another year or maybe 2 that both players will become the same rating.

I just don’t see the massive benefit in having Brandt over Eriksen in your circumstances.

24 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

keep Eriksen?

Kieran's nailed it. I don't think Eriksen will drop yet. He has a tricky season with a January move. If Inter can push for the title next year and he plays regularly, he'll keep his 94. But yes he has to produce the goods if he has to keep 94.

I'd still go with him over Brandt who I don't see hitting 93+ ever.

Start of Final updates for upcoming England Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predic-Norw-WHam-Villa2.png

Anwar El Ghazi just missed out on a rise last time and maybe he will again or will SM look kindly on him particularly as Villa survived Relegation? Grealish deserves 89 but not sure he will get SM to raise the Cap again in successive reviews. Or will a Big Club snap him up and put him on the road to the 90's?

Thank U for your interest and support, gratefully recived, Cheers Socca 😃

10 hours ago, Nighch said:

Soccerwiki attributes are relevant??? It is the first team that i read such thing

Aside from position and rating, I see no connection between WIKI player attributes and the SM game engine. Click on a player in your game display and you will see: age, position, foot, rating, condition, morale and form. Those are the magical ingredients that are in the recipe for Game Day Soup.

Interesting discussion, tho. I would love to see others' thoughts and opinions on whether or not WIKI stats affect match engine.