Rahul W's rating predictions

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

The players below lost a chunk of value a couple of days ago, on 1st of  August 2020.

(On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down say next month this can save u chunks of cash if no one else spots him in the meantime.)

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older 28+ (Ageing).

July20-Birthdays1.png

Hope of interest Cheers Socca 🙂

I noticed Busquets has dropped by a few mill because his value is £19m and I still have an ai bid of £29m. I had him listed incase he drops in rating.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Guess I will keep Davies then 😅

Please rank:

Partey, Bentancur, Milinkovic-Savic, Alli, Soler

Or name 2 that you would buy.

Thanks!

Partey and Bentancur or SMS. I usually dont buy any players over 22 years old.. I have midfielders like Declan Rice, Valverde, Aouar, Odegaard and Mount in my senior squad

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Start of Final updates for upcoming England Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predic-Norw-WHam-Villa2.png

Anwar El Ghazi just missed out on a rise last time and maybe he will again or will SM look kindly on him particularly as Villa survived Relegation? Grealish deserves 89 but not sure he will get SM to raise the Cap again in successive reviews. Or will a Big Club snap him up and put him on the road to the 90's?

Thank U for your interest and support, gratefully recived, Cheers Socca 😃

Maupay is already at 86. Do you think he can get 87?

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Guess I will keep Davies then 😅

Please rank:

Partey, Bentancur, Milinkovic-Savic, Alli, Soler

Or name 2 that you would buy.

Thanks!

SMS, Partey, Bentancur, Alli/Soler

24 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

Maupay is already at 86. Do you think he can get 87?

I know this question isn’t aimed at me Brodie but I find this debate intriguing, I personally don’t think he will rise because he’s only scored 3 times since he last rise in January

Brighton haven’t had the best season either BUT, to score 10 goals in a side who was battling relegation for a large portion of the season in his first spell in the EPL is impressive.

I always wonder if players can step up from the Championship but in this case I think Maupay has done pretty well, hope he kick on next season for Brighton.

6 minutes ago, Big nasty said:

Lads can anyone shed light on Valverde’s random increase in value? Is it a glitch?

Do you all think if he gets 90 he’ll go up in value even more?

I’m not sure I reckon his value might rise to anywhere between 26-28 million but players around his predicted rating are worth 22/24 million, for example:

Houssen Aouar / age - 22 / rating - 90 / value - 24 million

Cristopher Nkunku / age - 22 / rating - 90 / value - 22 million.

I think Valverde is a better player than both Nkunku and Aouar so that’s why I think he will be worth a little more but that’s mainly a hunch.

4 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

High chance for Semedo to get a +1?

He should rise to 91.

2 hours ago, mwahahaha said:

I noticed Busquets has dropped by a few mill because his value is £19m and I still have an ai bid of £29m. I had him listed incase he drops in rating.

Well Done mwahahaha! That is a 32yo, an age related thing. But your thinking like that, will greatly help your clubs Bank balance. 😃

37 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Think 93 possible 50/ 50

Bastoni eventually 90 BUT for now +2 to 87 agreed as Kieran says

Yeah I thought Lenglet was doubtful because Barcelona have had a bad season by their standards.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Which side of the deals -

i) Jovic = Rabiot + Hermoso

ii) Barella + 10m = Pepe (Arsenal)

Duo.

Pepe (much tougher decision though for me) 

Who can you buy with that 10 million though? Is it a competitive world?

9 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah I thought Lenglet was doubtful because Barcelona have had a bad season by their standards.

Duo.

Pepe (much tougher decision though for me) 

Who can you buy with that 10 million though? Is it a competitive world?

No one. Very competitive GW. Like I said in Thorgan's thread the players he mentioned/mentions were/are all taken.

Hey guys.

Just need some help on this. I’m having milner as my first choice RB. I’m looking to bring in a backup for RB that is young enough and has a good long term potential so that Milner can be eventually replaced. (Short term rise would be an added bonus)

My options are as follows:-

Mason Holgate, Jonjoe Kenny, Colin Dagba, Diogo Dalot, Tyler Adams, Josh Egan, Maitland Niles, Calum Chambers, Tin Jedvaj, Kevin Mbabu, Jamal Lascelles, Conor Coady, Hans Hateboer, Noussair Mazraoui, Zeki Celik, Ward Prowse. Valentino Lazaro, Gianluca Mancini, Eric Bailly, Cedric Soares, Matt Doherty, Jonny Otto, Mitchell Weiser, Stefan Lainer, Adam Marusic, Leo Dubois, Gbamin.

I feel like going for Hateboer but I’d like some more input. Can someone name atleast 5 players I should target from this in order? Just in case I miss out on some player (really competitive Gw)

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻❤️

9 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Very interesting player.He Is tall but his moves are strange,looks like he is unstable on his legs but ball is "sticking" somehow on his foot.192cm and only 75kg,he looks skinny,yet he is strong but have to work on his body.Fine dribbling for his constitution and he looks calm in making decisions,although he sometimes needs few seconds more.Showing some fine potential,probably not for top clubs.His moving is nice,also can assist and make space for wingers or players moving in from deeper positions.In my opinion his biggest weakness is strenght.It's clear that some of his shot in 16 desnt have enough power for example.He is 23 so not so young but there is big space for improvement since this is his first real chance in senior football.If he improve his finishing( which is not soo good despite of number of goals and large amount of chances he is in,thats also one of his strenghts),strenght his body (that would probably improve his stability and shot power) and continue making good decisions as he do but sometimes a few seconds faster he could be fine really nice player.Would not dare to predict his maximum potential,very interesting player,will sure follow his career.Cheers from Partizan supporter.

Awesome description! Congratulations! I will keep the player! Good luck on Partizan! I remember Lazar Markovic when he came to Benfica! What a player! He lost himself along the way somehow unfortunately

I can't recall who asked a few days back, but here's your answer:

Playing FAST tempo does not fatigue your players any more than playing at a normal pace. Players still lose roughly 30% of fitness (as little as 25% or as much as 35%) at the end of the game regardless of pace.

I am pretty sure pressing ALL OVER is the same with regards to not affecting fitness levels, but I can look into it.

I hope that helps.