Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Start of Final updates for upcoming England Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predic-Norw-WHam-Villa2.png

Anwar El Ghazi just missed out on a rise last time and maybe he will again or will SM look kindly on him particularly as Villa survived Relegation? Grealish deserves 89 but not sure he will get SM to raise the Cap again in successive reviews. Or will a Big Club snap him up and put him on the road to the 90's?

Thank U for your interest and support, gratefully recived, Cheers Socca 😃

Maupay is already 86 sir. We saying 88?

ignore. Already answered :)

Edited by hoochy koochy
Correction
  • Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

11 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Guess I will keep Davies then 😅

Please rank:

Partey, Bentancur, Milinkovic-Savic, Alli, Soler

Or name 2 that you would buy.

Thanks!

Partey and Bentancur

11 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Aside from position and rating, I see no connection between WIKI player attributes and the SM game engine. Click on a player in your game display and you will see: age, position, foot, rating, condition, morale and form. Those are the magical ingredients that are in the recipe for Game Day Soup.

Interesting discussion, tho. I would love to see others' thoughts and opinions on whether or not WIKI stats affect match engine.

I never thought there was a connection tbh

10 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Maupay is already at 86. Do you think he can get 87?

Yes, could get 87

8 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Lads can anyone shed light on Valverde’s random increase in value? Is it a glitch?

Do you all think if he gets 90 he’ll go up in value even more?

Probably 

8 hours ago, Jose7 said:

High chance for Semedo to get a +1?

7 hours ago, Gumball said:

Lenglet 93?? Bastoni 90??

Stay

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

Which side of the deals -

i) Jovic = Rabiot + Hermoso

ii) Barella + 10m = Pepe (Arsenal)

Duo

Tricky - depends what you can do with the cash, if I was you I'd stick with the player you have (either)

6 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Foden got a chance to go to 87 from 85? Is expensive for 10m but probably worth it for the future

87 is possible though as I said previously, 86 is fair

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Hey guys.

Just need some help on this. I’m having milner as my first choice RB. I’m looking to bring in a backup for RB that is young enough and has a good long term potential so that Milner can be eventually replaced. (Short term rise would be an added bonus)

My options are as follows:-

Mason Holgate, Jonjoe Kenny, Colin Dagba, Diogo Dalot, Tyler Adams, Josh Egan, Maitland Niles, Calum Chambers, Tin Jedvaj, Kevin Mbabu, Jamal Lascelles, Conor Coady, Hans Hateboer, Noussair Mazraoui, Zeki Celik, Ward Prowse. Valentino Lazaro, Gianluca Mancini, Eric Bailly, Cedric Soares, Matt Doherty, Jonny Otto, Mitchell Weiser, Stefan Lainer, Adam Marusic, Leo Dubois, Gbamin.

I feel like going for Hateboer but I’d like some more input. Can someone name atleast 5 players I should target from this in order? Just in case I miss out on some player (really competitive Gw)

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻❤️

Many good options here - the quickest to get 90 will be Hateboer, Jonny, Coady, Doherty 

4 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Nothing more for Tonali at Brescia since he got his +2 in December ?

Nah, needs a move which he will probably get first

Ignore my message above haha..

Got sent by mistake.

I had a question, would you guys sign Alex Berenguer or Pedro Neto for just the sake of profit? (I already asked this by mistake in the Belgian thread and Kieran answered but I would like to have some more opinions)

46 minutes ago, Scrooll0706 said:

Who would you pick  Rafael Leao or Orkun Kokcu?

Kokcu sign new 5 year deal at Feynoord which holds him for now for big transfer and Leao have some rumors for transfer away from Milan

Hmm - I might go Leao as his role at Milan is growing (unlikely he leaves)

5 minutes ago, Vib said:

Got sent by mistake.

I had a question, would you guys sign Alex Berenguer or Pedro Neto for just the sake of profit? (I already asked this by mistake in the Belgian thread and Kieran answered but I would like to have some more opinions)

Berenguer's cap is probably 87-88 atm - so for him yes, profit is fine. Neto's role is growing at Wolves every season so he could have hit 86 next season - I wouldn't sell immediately.

I deleted the extra post by the way haha :) 

48 minutes ago, Scrooll0706 said:

Who would you pick  Rafael Leao or Orkun Kokcu?

Kokcu sign new 5 year deal at Feynoord which holds him for now for big transfer and Leao have some rumors for transfer away from Milan

Rafael Leao, didn’t realise Kokcu has signed a 5 year deal he was linked with Arsenal not so long back.

Leao should get more minutes for Milan next season, he’s been used more of an impact player this season and a good one at that.

19 substitute appearances out of 31.

9 minutes ago, Vib said:

Got sent by mistake.

I think I miss read your question last time Vib, for the sole reason of profit I would say Berenguer, my point is that of Rahul’s which is Neto is someone to keep after his rise where as Berenguer will probably peak after his next rise for a poor Torino side.

In the long term Neto is the better in terms of making a profit but you would probably have to wait till next season for this benefit, after both of their rises in August they should both be worth around 5 million so I believe Berenguer will give you +200k over Neto

22 minutes ago, Vib said:

Got sent by mistake.

Neto. 

Looking at Berenguer's age his value won't increase by much. Whereas, Nero's value will be at least 4m after this review. 

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

How further is the Portuguese review, next year?

I’m not too sure to be honest, I thought Russia and Ukraine would have been done before the big 5 leagues but I was wrong on that haha.

I’m not sure if Portugal is one of those leagues that only gets reviewed once a year, someone else might be able to be more accurate on that.

I would guess next year yes.

46 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Corona to 90 when Portugal gets done?

Nah, Corona to 19

Jokes aside, he has to maintain his performance levels into next season for 90

40 minutes ago, Nameless said:

How further is the Portuguese review, next year?

Probably sometime between next Feb-April

After Spain, Italy, England, SM have a lot to get done.

Russia, Ukraine, MLS, Croatia, Austria, Switzerland; then there's Serie B, Segunda, Bundesliga 2, Ligue 2, after that there's Japan, China, South Korea

And then back to the big 5 haha

Funny how SM seem it necessary to add a 23 year old Jonah Ayunga at Bristol Rovers who’s recently joined from non league Havant + Waterlooville (18 goals in 33 games)

Still no sign of Ricky Jade Jones of Peterborough, been linked to just about every top side in the EPL and played a fair amount last season.

Edited by Kierans91
Incorrect stats
On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

SPAIN LA LIGA

Getafe:

Olivera +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Antunes -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Mata +1 to 89

Suarez +1 to 88

Molina +1 to 88

Nyom +1 to 87

Deyverson -1 to 86

Chichizola +1 to 84

Cucurella +1 to 89

Portillo -1 to 86

Duro +2 to 82

Manojlovic -2 to 80

Real Soceidad:

Merino +1 to 89- yes

Remiro +2 to 87- yes

Isak +2 to 87- yes

Gorosabel +2 to 82- yes

Le Normand +3 to 86- +4 to 87

Munoz +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Zubeldia +1 to 90- nope

Portu +1 to 89- nope

Guevara +1 to 84- nope

Merquelanz +2 to 82

Barrenetxea +2 to 82

Guridi +2 to 82

Sagnan +3 to 80

Zubimendi +2 to 80

Pacheco +2 to 78

Djouahra +2 to 75

A decent day for the review. Recently transferred Levi Lumeka got a +2 as did Famalicao's Assuncao too.

2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Funny how SM seem it necessary to add a 23 year old Jonah Ayunga at Bristol Rovers who’s recently joined from non league Havant + Waterlooville (6 goals in 33 games)

Still no sign of Ricky Jade Jones of Peterborough, been linked to just about every top side in the EPL and played a fair amount last season.

Haha, wow. 

I noticed Fisayo Dele-Bashiru was added today.

1 hour ago, The Finisher said:

Does it take longer for GKs to get a bid from an unmanaged club? Feels like it's been forever when I have bids for other high ratings coming in.

Do you have three or more keepers at the club?

I do think it takes longer for GKs tho

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah he’s not worth getting personally.

Yeah, at least not right now 

4 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Just 2. When I took over I bought Ter Stegen and sold off the others, now I have him and De Gea. Do I need to buy another GK to sell De Gea?

If that's the issue I can't believe how long I've wasted waiting.

You need at least two GK's, so you won't be able to sell if you only have two. In my experience, that can often lead to not getting the offer also. But regardless, you won't be able to sell if you only have two GK's in your squad.

23 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Just 2. When I took over I bought Ter Stegen and sold off the others, now I have him and De Gea. Do I need to buy another GK to sell De Gea?

If that's the issue I can't believe how long I've wasted waiting.

I’ve done this before you’re not alone 😂

I had 5 goalkeepers but 3 out on loan and forgot to bring one back for at least a month, I then realised why my 2nd keeper wasn’t getting any offers 🙈

Edited by Kierans91
Additional information

OUCHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Looking at SWIKI just now I THINK it's going to be ITALY next!! 

I'm not 100% Certain BUT almost as Crotone (Promoted Club) had over a dozen edits and Spal a few, (bottom Club).

Just possible Swiki will pivot back to England but I doubt it. 

I say Ouch! because I have so little time to Spreadsheet Review Italy fully, but will switch from today to Italy. We should know 100% tomorrow as they will have to continue with Spal if it's Italy.

I think it's Italy tho.... Cheers Socca 😃