Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

4 minutes ago, daproz said:

Should I give up my Mbappe for Bernardo SIlva + Havertz?

Ohhhh that is difficult one. It depends surely if u need depth or Top Goalscorer? Myself I'd go for the Duo but I think u need a lot of opinions on this one daproz, good luck. What actually was your gut reaction to the bid??¬†ūüėÉ

1 minute ago, Soccahappy said:

Ohhhh that is difficult one. It depends surely if u need depth or Top Goalscorer? Myself I'd go for the Duo but I think u need a lot of opinions on this one daproz, good luck. What actually was your gut reaction to the bid??¬†ūüėÉ

My first reaction was hell nahh but now it got me thinking. I'm still leaning towards rejecting the bid as my backup striker is only Haaland although I can still deploy Salah as a striker with Bernardo and Gnabry on the wings if I accept the bid.

40 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Just 2. When I took over I bought Ter Stegen and sold off the others, now I have him and De Gea. Do I need to buy another GK to sell De Gea?

If that's the issue I can't believe how long I've wasted waiting.

Yeah haha. Buy a young GK (someone like Meslier), then the bids will come.

11 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

OUCHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Looking at SWIKI just now I THINK it's going to be ITALY next!! 

I'm not 100% Certain BUT almost as Crotone (Promoted Club) had over a dozen edits and Spal a few, (bottom Club).

Just possible Swiki will pivot back to England but I doubt it. 

I say Ouch! because I have so little time to Spreadsheet Review Italy fully, but will switch from today to Italy. We should know 100% tomorrow as they will have to continue with Spal if it's Italy.

I think it's Italy tho.... Cheers Socca¬†ūüėÉ

Oooh, hmm that is interesting. Not an issue of course as the Italian league is also finished. But was looking forward to PL first.

5 Italian teams left in Europe, 4 English teams left in Europe. 

7 minutes ago, daproz said:

Ooh, not an easy one. Do you want quality depth or the best asset on the GW? Mbappe should stay at 95 for some time, but when he does move to Real Madrid, he should easily get 96+. 

Bernardo you feel has peaked at 93 for now because he will not get the numbers required for 94 at City (due to the number of attackers they have + regular Pep rotation).

Havertz should get his move, but even if he moves to Chelsea can he get 94+? Not sure. Plenty of attackers there. Then again he is only 21.

And so is Mbappe. For me, I'd keep Mbappe.

2 minutes ago, daproz said:

My first reaction was hell nahh but now it got me thinking. I'm still leaning towards rejecting the bid as my backup striker is only Haaland although I can still deploy Salah as a striker with Bernardo and Gnabry on the wings if I accept the bid.

From what u say I'd go with your "gut feeling" cos if Mbappe suddenly rockets up, you wil be kicking yourself forever that u sold him! BUT do listen to Kieran and Sir Rahul as I would welcome there expert advice too.

Can you please advice 3/4 players to sell?

Goalkeepers: Meslier

Defenders: Emerson, Lamptey, Frimpong, Bayram Tagir, Pavlovic, Kamara, Wijndal, Nuno Tavares, Manu S√°nchez

Miedfielders: Pape Gueye, Adrian Fein, Rafael Brito, Willock, Curtis Jones, Mcneil, Szoboszlai, Kulusevski, Ihattaren, Luka Romero, Harvey Elliott, Marcus Edwards, Wirtz

Attackers: Mbuku, Stevanovic, Jonathan David, Pablo Moreno, Stengs, Malen, Luis Henrique, Bruno Tavares, Kudus, Lassina Traoré, Vlahovic 

Spreadsheet Spain SM Review

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

SMRev-Valen-RSoci1.png

Above OK and Speaks for itself (pretty good and safe) need to get onto Italy now, many thanks for your Interest, Cheers Socca¬†ūüėÉ

25 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Defenders: Emerson, Lamptey, Frimpong, Bayram Tagir, Pavlovic, Kamara, Wijndal, Nuno Tavares, Manu S√°nchez

Miedfielders: Pape Gueye, Adrian Fein, Rafael Brito, Willock, Curtis Jones, Mcneil, Szoboszlai, Kulusevski, Ihattaren, Luka Romero, Harvey Elliott, Marcus Edwards, Wirtz

Attackers: Mbuku, Stevanovic, Jonathan David, Pablo Moreno, Stengs, Malen, Luis Henrique, Bruno Tavares, Kudus, Lassina Traoré, Vlahovic 

I don't know them all, so I'm gonna bold the ones I do know about. I'd keep those,.

Which Willock?

I might sell Fein. Sell McNeil after his rise.

Hello everybody! I am not posting too often anymore, because I am now continuously being kicked off my account, and it is quite annoying.

However, here is my last batch of La Liga predictions. I know my data were not so accurate sometimes (i.e. Valencia) but it's just something I do in my (very little) spare time. I try to do my best, but also SM reviews is among the most distant things I know from logic and rationality. :D

Atletico Madrid:

Renan Lodi    88 to 90   +2
Lemar    91 to 90   -1
Vrsaljko    89 to 88   -1
Marcos Llorente    87 to 89   +2
Manu Sanchez    78 to 82   +4

Sevilla:

En-Nesyri    87 to 88   +1
Diego Carlos    89 to 90   +1
Ocampos    89 to 90   +1
Vazquez    89 to 88   -1
Banega    91 to 90   -1
Reguilon    87 to 88   +1
Rony Lopes    89 to 88   -1
Genaro Rodriguez    73   new player
Chicharito    89 to 88   -1

Barcelona:

Griezmann    95 to 94   -1
Nelson Semedo    90 to 91   +1
Umtiti    92 to 91   -1
Firpo    88 to 89   +1
Fati    82 to 85   +3
Puig    82 to 84   +2
Braithwaite    87 to 88   +1
Ronald Araujo    80 to 82   +2

Real Madrid:

Hazard    95 to 94   -1
Benzema    93 to 94   +1
Casemiro    93 to 94   +1
Bale    92 to 91   -1
James    92 to 91   -1
Carvajal    92 to 93   +1
Mendy    90 to 91   +1
Mariano Diaz    89 to 88   -1
Valverde    88 to 90   +2
Vinicius    87 to 89   +2
Rodrygo    87 to 88   +1

32 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello everybody! I am not posting too often anymore, because I am now continuously being kicked off my account, and it is quite annoying.

However, here is my last batch of La Liga predictions. I know my data were not so accurate sometimes (i.e. Valencia) but it's just something I do in my (very little) spare time. I try to do my best, but also SM reviews is among the most distant things I know from logic and rationality. :D

Atletico Madrid:

Renan Lodi    88 to 90   +2
Lemar    91 to 90   -1
Vrsaljko    89 to 88   -1
Marcos Llorente    87 to 89   +2
Manu Sanchez    78 to 82   +4

Sevilla:

En-Nesyri    87 to 88   +1
Diego Carlos    89 to 90   +1
Ocampos    89 to 90   +1
Vazquez    89 to 88   -1
Banega    91 to 90   -1
Reguilon    87 to 88   +1
Rony Lopes    89 to 88   -1 Possible though he just got a transfer to Nice
Genaro Rodriguez    73   new player
Chicharito    89 to 88   -1

Barcelona:

Griezmann    95 to 94   -1
Nelson Semedo    90 to 91   +1
Umtiti    92 to 91   -1
Firpo    88 to 89   +1
Fati    82 to 85   +3
Puig    82 to 84   +2
Braithwaite    87 to 88   +1
Ronald Araujo    80 to 82   +2

Real Madrid:

Hazard    95 to 94  -1 bit harsh
Benzema    93 to 94   +1
Casemiro    93 to 94   +1 think 94 is too much for him
Bale    92 to 91   -1
James    92 to 91   -1
Carvajal    92 to 93   +1
Mendy    90 to 91   +1
Mariano Diaz    89 to 88   -1
Valverde    88 to 90   +2
Vinicius    87 to 89   +2 bit excessive?
Rodrygo    87 to 88   +1

Chicharito is in the MLS, mate. A bit unfair to drop him just because of the move. 
(I may be biased as I bought him a few months ago)

13 minutes ago, Big nasty said:

What’s everyone’s thought on Bergwijn rating? Any chance of a 90 or too early?

too early 

2 hours ago, daproz said:

Keep Mbappe, he will be the best player in the world when Messi + Ronaldo retire.

If you need depth though I would go for the duo with a tear in my eye.

1 hour ago, RHugrakkur said:

I would sell these 4 players in that list.

Adrian Fein, Willock (after rise) McNeil (after rise) and B. Tavares

14 minutes ago, Big nasty said:

What’s everyone’s thought on Bergwijn rating? Any chance of a 90 or too early?

He could rise, it might be too early though like you say.

1 minute ago, Sir Rahul said:

Chicharito is in the MLS, mate. A bit unfair to drop him just because of the move. 
(I may be biased as I bought him a few months ago)

HI Rahul, thank you for your feedback!

Rony Lopes just got a transfer, true, but he spent almost the whole season watching others playing, so a drop would be well deserved. However, he is quite young, so he might be spared.

Harsh for Hazard, but the rationale was the same as Griezmann, he had a really underperforming season. However he could be spared, too, because his poor form was accompanied by injuries.

I don't know if Casemiro will ever have a 94, but he truly deserves it. He is the pillar of Real Madrid, in my opinion, and played almost every minute this season.

I don't think 89 would be eccessive for Vinicius, he played a lot last year (38 matches, almost twice as Hazard).

And, finally, Chicharito also played very little for Sevilla, before moving to MLS, that was the reason for the drop I predicted. However, he could stay and be reviewed with the MLS (if ever).

Anyway, you have more experience, so I am all ears!

5 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Rony Lopes just got a transfer, true, but he spent almost the whole season watching others playing, so a drop would be well deserved. However, he is quite young, so he might be spared.

Harsh for Hazard, but the rationale was the same as Griezmann, he had a really underperforming season. However he could be spared, too, because his poor form was accompanied by injuries.

I don't know if Casemiro will ever have a 94, but he truly deserves it. He is the pillar of Real Madrid, in my opinion, and played almost every minute this season.

I don't think 89 would be eccessive for Vinicius, he played a lot last year (38 matches, almost twice as Hazard).

And, finally, Chicharito also played very little for Sevilla, before moving to MLS, that was the reason for the drop I predicted. However, he could stay and be reviewed with the MLS (if ever).

End of the day mate, it’s an opinion we all predict in certain ways and not everyone on this forum is correct all of the time.

This is not a dig at anyone but both Socca and Rahul don’t always get their predictions right and I would say those guys have the most experience, it’s just the nature of the game it’s impossible to be right all of the time.

Sometimes SM are unpredictable in their reviews which we have all experienced over the last few months.

Thanks for your time and effort though mate least you try, you can never have too many opinions.

11 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

I echo with Kieran said above. More opinions the better. And you do great work with your predictions mate! :) 

I think with high-rated players, the eye test is as important as stats. I don't watch as much of most of the teams I predict, so I am no expert haha.

I feel Hazard's been injured so deserves some leeway, while Griezmann has played much more and been quite sub-par. But won't be surprised to see both drop. 

Hoping Chicharito doesn't drop - I didn't realise he could be reviewed with Sevilla. Nervous few days ahead...¬†ūüė¨

Bayern player registration changes for UCL

In - Jamal Musiala, Bright Arrey-Mbi and Malik Tillman

Out - Lasse Mai, Oliver Batista Meier, Sarpreet Singh and Joshua Zirkzee.

Good to see Mitchel Bakker come in for PSG, started both domestic cup finals for the French side since PSG’s return to action.

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Nah, Corona to 19

Jokes aside, he has to maintain his performance levels into next season for 90

Probably sometime between next Feb-April

After Spain, Italy, England, SM have a lot to get done.

Russia, Ukraine, MLS, Croatia, Austria, Switzerland; then there's Serie B, Segunda, Bundesliga 2, Ligue 2, after that there's Japan, China, South Korea

And then back to the big 5 haha

Leagues like Australia and South Africa that are done every 3 years almost - also overdue. Massive backlog. 

4 hours ago, daproz said:

Tough. Mbappe is the next elite player who will reign for years- maybe to the effect that CR7 and Messi did. But HavertZ is also similar potential albeit his trajectory hasn’t been as instant as Mbappe despite being 20.  Difficult one but I’d still hang on to Mbappe 

45 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Leagues like Australia and South Africa that are done every 3 years almost - also overdue. Massive backlog. 

I don't think South Africa even has a slot! 

These sort of minor leagues is why there should be a proper review schedule. I know we discuss this here every now and then - it may make sense to have a floating system for the big leagues, but then it gets difficult to do worldwide football. 

1 hour ago, RHugrakkur said:

Joe Willock from Arsenal.

You wouldn’t keep Boubacar Kamara?

I'd keep Willock and Kamara.

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

I haven't been active in the last month, what's going on with 'SM Worlds UPDATE'? 

No updates yet

30 minutes ago, T&T said:

Is Fabinho worth buying? Will he rise?

I don't see him getting 94

50 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Bayern player registration changes for UCL

In - Jamal Musiala, Bright Arrey-Mbi and Malik Tillman

Out - Lasse Mai, Oliver Batista Meier, Sarpreet Singh and Joshua Zirkzee.

Good to see Mitchel Bakker come in for PSG, started both domestic cup finals for the French side since PSG’s return to action.

Musiala to score against Chelsea? I'd love to see that! ;)