• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kierans91

• Milanista1

• TMCosta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mwahahaha said:

Yeah this is frustrating. I had similar and had to keep reporting the transfers as illegal and try reporting dupe managers. Even did some back ground work to see if they had done it with other clubs in other leagues. SM are not great with this.

I'm a long term player but had to create new forum account, the old one just would not work.

Lately SM seems to be ignoring complaints about illegal transfers.  I’ve seen many a lob sided transfers made by “the gang” never be reversed.  

5 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Thilo Kehrer or Serge Aurier ? 

Thanks

I would go for Thilo Kehrer mainly because he’s younger and plays for the better team, there isn’t much in it really and I think Aurier has been a little bit better under Mourinho actually.

4 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Sad for Brentford... Was hoping to see them in the PL next season. Sadly, the team will be picked apart. High chance we will see Benrahma, Watkins and Mbuemo in the PL anyway. 

Yeah it’s sad and boring having Fulham back in the EPL, a team whos been there many times, I can definitely see Watkins and Benrahma leaving.

It won’t be BMW in attack next season that’s for sure anyway will probably be more like Ford Fiesta lol, it’s going to take a lot for Brentford to go again after losing these players.

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I'm calling it, Ollie Watkins to Aston Villa.

Good shout, bottom half club in the prem would be a good start for him.

Brentford missed out. Gutted. From an SM POV too, because plenty of bargains to be had there.

Don't expect a lot of risers in the Fulham mini-review. Possible ones:

Bryan +1 to 85

Rodak +2 to 84

Reed +2 to 84 (with the Soton review)

Onomah +1 to 84

5 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Thilo Kehrer or Serge Aurier ? 

Thanks

Kehrer, Aurier is linked with Milan where he won't get above 90

5 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Sad for Brentford... Was hoping to see them in the PL next season. Sadly, the team will be picked apart. High chance we will see Benrahma, Watkins and Mbuemo in the PL anyway. 

Sad 😕 don't think they will lose more than 4/5 starters. Benrahma and Watkins are guaranteed but maybe Pinnock and Henry too. You still trust them to replace the lot well though.

8 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Brozovic +1? no

Lukaku +1? yes

Partey +1? no

Werner +1? no

7 hours ago, Walrus said:

Bruno to 93 if ManU wins EL?

No way lol

7 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Good evening everyone, can you advise me some young RBs? At the moment I have only Di Lorenzo and Lazzari, but I need someone in long term

Kieran's list is good

1 minute ago, dgormand said:

With Italy’s review probably up next, what’s your thoughts on Rodrigo De Paul going +1 to 90 and Rodrigo Becao +2 to 87? Though Becao is heavily linked with a return to Russia 

cheers 

Don't think 13th placed Udinese will get a 90 rated player

Becao could get 87 but 86 is more likely

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

SPAIN LA LIGA

Sevilla:

Carlos +1 to 90- +2 to 91

Navas +1 to 90

Vaclik +1 to 90

Ocampos +1 to 90

Banega -1 to 90

Fernando +1 to 89

Jordan +1 to 89

Reguilon +1 to 88

Gudelj +1 to 88

En-Nesyri +1 to 88

Vazquez -1 to 88

Kounde +1 to 89

Mena +1 to 78

Villarreal:

Chukwueze +1 to 89- yes

Gomez +1 to 88- yes

Pena +1 to 88- yes

Chakla +3 to 80- yes

Torres +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Quintilla +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Ontiveros +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Nino +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Funes Mori -1 to 87

Moreno +1 to 91

Costa -1 to 87

Barbosa -2 to 80

Real Soceidad:

Portu +1 to 89- yes

Getafe:

Olivera +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Antunes -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Mata +1 to 89

Suarez +1 to 88

Molina +1 to 88

Nyom +1 to 87

Deyverson -1 to 86

Chichizola +1 to 84

Cucurella +1 to 89

Portillo -1 to 86

Duro +2 to 82

Manojlovic -2 to 80

So they go back to Sociedad and do Portu. Good.

But nothing else for Getafe?

91 for Moreno (18 goals in the season, granted)?!

+6 from 83 to 89 this season for Pau Torres is just wow. Feels influenced by the transfer rumours.

And so is a +4 from 87 to 91 for Diego Carlos. +2 was predicted but also feels influenced by all the transfer rumours. Fair play to Nameless, I think, who called it.

58 minutes ago, dgormand said:

With Italy’s review probably up next, what’s your thoughts on Rodrigo De Paul going +1 to 90 and Rodrigo Becao +2 to 87? Though Becao is heavily linked with a return to Russia 

cheers 

Becao has a chance but like Rahul said, 86 for Udinese is fine.

De Paul should stay.

14 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

After seeing these ratings, I can't wait to see Bastoni rising to 89!

Haha, anything is possible now especially for the top teams in each league.

Although it seems like it depends on which side of the bed SM get out of haha

Edited by Kierans91
22 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

OUCHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Looking at SWIKI just now I THINK it's going to be ITALY next!! 

I'm not 100% Certain BUT almost as Crotone (Promoted Club) had over a dozen edits and Spal a few, (bottom Club).

Just possible Swiki will pivot back to England but I doubt it. 

I say Ouch! because I have so little time to Spreadsheet Review Italy fully, but will switch from today to Italy. We should know 100% tomorrow as they will have to continue with Spal if it's Italy.

I think it's Italy tho.... Cheers Socca 😃

YES ITALY!! as 12 edits for Brecia 19th, 15 Edits for Lecce 18th and 4 Edits for Genoa 17th. So maybe 4 to 5days to appear in SM. Better get my skates on! 

Should have some Italy spreadsheet predictions for U quite Soon including Genoa. 

SM says I have used up my "Reactions" for the day. I know I owe some "Thanks" to 1 or 2 more than the 10 I've just given out and will catch up as soon as they give me more. Thank you and cheers Socca Onwards to Italy! 😃

18 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Bayern player registration changes for UCL

In - Jamal Musiala, Bright Arrey-Mbi and Malik Tillman

Out - Lasse Mai, Oliver Batista Meier, Sarpreet Singh and Joshua Zirkzee.

Good to see Mitchel Bakker come in for PSG, started both domestic cup finals for the French side since PSG’s return to action.

Arrey-Mbi was also signed from Chelsea, I didn't know!

Bayern are looking to banter Chelsea this week, clearly 😂

18 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Leagues like Australia and South Africa that are done every 3 years almost - also overdue. Massive backlog. 

You are Right Hooch "Massive Backlog" and I think that's why SM more than hinted to the "More Random Risers" than Country Reviews in future.

It gives them the chance to fly thru Reviews without worrying about errors they might make. Whether they would ever get back to correcting all the errors is unlikely and would have to possibly wait years later.

15 hours ago, JBS said:

Weghorst or Ings?  Both are available.

Ings in fine form, scoring goals!

20 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

YES ITALY!! as 12 edits for Brecia 19th, 15 Edits for Lecce 18th and 4 Edits for Genoa 17th. So maybe 4 to 5days to appear in SM. Better get my skates on! 

Should have some Italy spreadsheet predictions for U quite Soon including Genoa. 

SM says I have used up my "Reactions" for the day. I know I owe some "Thanks" to 1 or 2 more than the 10 I've just given out and will catch up as soon as they give me more. Thank you and cheers Socca Onwards to Italy! 😃

Saving the BEST for last 😀

17 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Oston Urunov - worth buying? Just moved to Spartak Moscow.

I know you posted this on Thorgan’s thread, but absolutely the best talent to come out of Uzbekistan since well... forever haha.

20 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Arrey-Mbi was also signed from Chelsea, I didn't know!

Bayern are looking to banter Chelsea this week, clearly 😂

Chelsea have always had a decent scouting system and academy but they’ve never been seen to give youth a chance till now.

They either get sold or loaned out for years.

More Final updates for upcoming Big5 Italy Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Italy-Genoa-Tor-Cag1.png

A number of Genoa players are very close to the 0%Line, never seen that b4 just hope I'm being pessimistic with it and that SM might be lower. 

Thanks for all the interest and support for Spreadsheet predictions, very much appreciated as always, Onwards... Cheers Socca 😃

8 minutes ago, Nighch said:

Do you know any 80+ rating possible riser outside of Sir Rahul predictions in Italy or England? Im playing in some 80 rating max leagues and im getting out of alternatives... Thanks in advance

Igor Diveev and Vadim Karpov, 

Evgeni Chernov 

Yoris Letard 

Mathias Normann 

Victor Ruiz (St Gallen) 

Lukas Gortler

Casseres Jr 

Jesus Ferreira 

Muheim

Masaya Okugawa 

not cheap for 80 rated GK but Safonov at Krasnodar should rise nicely too 

search all these :)