• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

At the moment it's very much emphasized as being a 'one time pilot', and there has been no communication on when and on which terms this will be evaluated. However, I think it's mostly a step towards separated gender football instead of separation based on ability. Right now boys and girls are allowed to play mixed until U19's, and even tho I think most girls still transfer to all female teams or clubs based on availability, the option to playing in a mixed team is only given to players who are capable of performing at the level that is desired for that team. I don't see any reason why that standard couldn't be continued at older ages too, especially in recreational leagues, so I presume that's what this pilot could be a start for. 

See that makes sense, I personally don’t see it working higher up the leagues because without sounding sexist the standard of quality at the top of the male leagues to the female leagues is vast.

46 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I am taking a guess here but @Kierans91 probably want to know height, weight, marital status, etc. 

Haha no, I just wanted to see how it works and the thinking behind it.

Opened a can of worms here haha.

53 minutes ago, The punch said:

saint maximum overrated, headless chicken.. zaha bis.

Calhanoglu,nkunku

Probably because he plays for us, a club which is run and managed by headless chickens.

I think he would have more of an impact in a better team, his ability to beat a defender is great, obviously there is more to football than dribbling.

3 hours ago, Beatz said:

Hi there, any CB or CM that are due for a rise like Pau Torres got?

also Matuidi safe at 92?

Pasalic, Castrovilli and Malinovskiy have all got a chance to rise +2

Bastoni could get to 88 which is a +3

22 minutes ago, pedrivo said:

What about Hysaj, Carrasco and Umtiti?

I think all 3 should stay, Umtiti might have a slight chance of dropping to 91

On 8/3/2020 at 6:13 AM, Nighch said:

Soccerwiki attributes are relevant??? It is the first team that i read such thing

In my opinion allocating the correct players for the correct role according to their attributes, and putting your player's in thier correct positions is very important. For example, in a 433A you would put a player like FDJ (your No 6) in the middle, as your playermaker. And you would rather not use him as your No8 - which really should be a box-to-box player like N. Kante/Kessie or F. Ruiz. 

I have a team of half full of oldies to try and survive the first season in the premier with Swansea. Things are going okay we are 14th with a seven point gap to trap door. I was wondering what are the chances of Marco Parolo  and Lass Schone keeping their ratings?

Also I could buy Kucka and Fazio are they likely to drop or keep?

7 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I have a team of half full of oldies to try and survive the first season in the premier with Swansea. Things are going okay we are 14th with a seven point gap to trap door. I was wondering what are the chances of Marco Parolo  and Lass Schone keeping their ratings?

Also I could buy Kucka and Fazio are they likely to drop or keep?

I think Schone and Parolo will stay.

Kucka out of him and Fazio, I think Fazio has a chance to drop, he’s a bit part player for Roma.

1. Kante + Griezmann for Mbappe? Well stocked in midfield (KDB, Kroos, Verratti, Busquets, FDJ), so Kante isn't that big a loss.

2. Rank Kante, Bruno, Bernardo Silva (as mids for a 4-3-3)?

3. Rank Griezmann, Hazard, Auba?

4. Will Fabinho keep his RB spot? I know SM is kinda unpredictable when it comes to positions but I swear he hasn't played there for god knows how long.