• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 hours ago, shangar said:

Just a quick one Bernardo Silva or Naby Keita?

Keita

2 hours ago, Zolabas said:

Both players are great, but my pick is Naby Keita

And my question is Lucas Moura or Bernat + Calhanoglu?

Duo

1 hour ago, Mickbor59 said:

Buy jonathan tah, max Meyer??

Keep davies , christensen??

Sell clément lenglet ??

Yes

Yes

No

12 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Gameiro and Savic have hit their rating ceiling imo, Angel Correa is nothing more than a great impact sub these days. I'd try and get Rugani and Asensio.

thank you sir, gameiro i was always going to sell along with correa, just didn't know if it was good idea selling savic, thank you for input i'll go get rugani now, but do you think lucas hernandez has chance of rising?

11 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

done

Bolingi + 5 ? Hmm, too much.

Heylen + 2 ? Maybe + 1, but he isn't first choice any more.

Kehli moved to Roeselare (a club in second division, don't expect such a rise)

Mpati + 4 ? I doubt. For sure + 2

Bande + 3 ? Noooo. Sorry, but no. Doesn't deserve to rise. He started with rate 80 and immediately + 3 when he isn't performing. His stats after that he came in the database of SM aren't good at all.

Of course there are some more players where I see a different rise, but that's possible for discussion. :)

On 12/9/2017 at 5:15 AM, Sir Rahul said:

I've just swapped my Jemerson for Diego Godin in a competitive gameworld, correct decision surely? I know the age gap is 6 years but rating is a difference of 4 and Godin should be good for another 5-7 SM seasons with a 93 and above rating?

Dont know why its made me put that as a quote that Sir Rahul wrote but its my question:

I've just swapped my Jemerson for Diego Godin in a competitive gameworld, correct decision surely? I know the age gap is 6 years but rating is a difference of 4 and Godin should be good for another 5-7 SM seasons with a 93 and above rating?

1 hour ago, Fez17_1888 said:

Yup. I don't see Jemerson getting upto that high rating. Also what manager agrees to that kind of a deal?

18 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Yup. I don't see Jemerson getting upto that high rating. Also what manager agrees to that kind of a deal?

He proposed it to me, I know some people prefer younger players, I mean I do in some instances but Im hoping Godin hangs on to his 94/93 or even 92 for a good while yet and I'll definitely have the better side of the deal

13 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

thank you sir, gameiro i was always going to sell along with correa, just didn't know if it was good idea selling savic, thank you for input i'll go get rugani now, but do you think lucas hernandez has chance of rising?

he could yes

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Bolingi + 5 ? Hmm, too much.

Heylen + 2 ? Maybe + 1, but he isn't first choice any more.

Kehli moved to Roeselare (a club in second division, don't expect such a rise)

Mpati + 4 ? I doubt. For sure + 2

Bande + 3 ? Noooo. Sorry, but no. Doesn't deserve to rise. He started with rate 80 and immediately + 3 when he isn't performing. His stats after that he came in the database of SM aren't good at all.

Of course there are some more players where I see a different rise, but that's possible for discussion. :)

:) 

10 hours ago, muallan said:

After today's rise to 87 for Lautaro Martinez (probably mainly bc of his hype),

could Pussetto reach 86, or would 85 be more realistic. thanks

hmm

50/50

8 hours ago, Fez17_1888 said:

Dont know why its made me put that as a quote that Sir Rahul wrote but its my question:

Yes Godin should be good, you got a great deal

Hey Rahul. I need your opinion about 1 team of mine. 

Where do you think I need a player to make my team stronger ?

GK:

Simon Mignolet, Ederson Moraes 

VRD:

Kyle Walker, Hector Bellerin, Toby Alderweireld, Andreas Christensen, Niklas Süle, Jan Vertonghen, Presnel Kimpembe, Alex Sandro, Ben Davies (just bought), Jeremy Toljan (just bought)

MID:

Emre Can, Jordan Henderson, Blaise Matuidi, Corentin Tolisso, Mahmoud Dahoud, Ilkay Gundogan, Adam Lallana, Nabil Fekir 

W

Sadio Mane, Lorenzo Insigne, Christian Pulisic, Raheem Sterling, Paulo Dybala

A

Gonzalo Higuain, Gabriel Jesus

It is already very good, but 3 teams has all the world top players. Who would you sell and who would you get for my 4-3-3 A ? 

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

Which league is next, after Argentina?

10 hours ago, Monolithic said:

It might be Colombia, but too early to say for sure. Still plenty to be done with Argentina.

Colombia is logical, new season has now kicked off and last season now is still un-reviewed,

But the same is said for Paraguay, Chile, 

And then Norway, Sweden, USA, Japan & Korea

Hopefully someone at SM will get the hint soon.