Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Another Spreadsheet Prediction of SM Review of Spain

Spd-Sheet-v-SM-Revw-Sevil-Atletico3.png

Sevilla turned out very nicely and just a squeak of a chance of more for Atletico maybe tomorrow but bit doubtful. lot of RED Boxes anyway.

Thanks for the Forum's interest and support, gratefully received now ...

...Onwards for more of Italy predictions tomorrow ... Cheers Socca 😃

37 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

Hey everyone, hope you are all well.

I´m having a dilemma in choosing a player to buy, and who has the best chance to rise in the next reviews.

The players I am considering are:

Nikola Vlasic

Nicolás Domínguez

Manuel Locatelli

Sander Berge

Amadou Diawara

James Ward-Prowse

All of them are in leagues still to be reviewed (mainly Serie A, Premier League and Russian Premier League)

Vlasic to 88 (Cap89), Locatelli, Berge in that order is my estimate, Brodie

35 minutes ago, Arun said:

Got Bruno Fernandes and Adama Traore offered for my Halaand... Should I accept?

Wow! that is difficult 2 very good for 1 very good with Great potential. Can U Offer anybody else individually for either Adama or Bruno? I wouldn't sell Haaland and miss  out on him scoring goals left right and center for years to come Arun.

7 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Headline: "Barcelona sign Sao Paulo wonderkid Gustavo Maia & insert €300m release clause"

Never heard of him til today but clearly one to watch for when he arrives in the database. Does any one else have any familiarity with him?

On 6/4/2020 at 12:54 PM, Kierans91 said:

Gustavo Maia

Age - 19

Club - São Paulo 

Position - Winger

Transfer Links - Barcelona

Due to interest becoming more and more in this player I’ve decided to do a little report on Gustavo Maia.

Maia has been on my radar for a few months now with his unbelievable talent with the ball at his feet and the great understanding of the game. He knows when is the right time to pass or dribble.

Video below of his talent:

It’s has been reported that Barcelona paid 1 million earlier this year to then have the option of signing him for an extra 3 million at the end of June.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8381107/amp/Barcelona-set-activate-option-Brazilian-starlet-Gustavo-Maia-according-agent.html

Im sure that if Barcelona take up this option then he will be in high demand in SM. With him currently not being in the game make sure that you buy this talent when he is added.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Rapport I did on him a couple of months back 😁

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Who is safer to buy -

Ruben Loftus-Cheek or Barkley?

Barkley, RLC always injures.

This post is not in response to anybody It is just an alternative take. 

Cagigao unearthed 3 talented players in 20 YEARS! Should have been sacked way before. Their recruitment and scouting were failing for some time. Also look at the time span between the three. Also do not forget the number of players Cagigao unearthed and never made it close to anywhere and nobody ever heard of those players.

Yes, morally it is wrong or seems so. Now consider this there are other people already like this 55 people looking for a job in this very uncertain time will finally get a job who were already on harder times or certain employees getting small pay rise which will make a world of difference in this abnormal time. Basically it's not saving per say but utilising a certain sum saved in improving other sections/areas of the business/club. 

Owner's wealth should not even be a discussion here. Kroenke cannot pour in his billions into the club. Those certain sum doesn't change his position or finance. It's very well known Arsenal's policy is self sustainability and in the detailed reasons it clearly states for how long it might continue or there's no saying when things will get back to absolute normality.

Arsenal FC could have easily given the obvious excuse of "structural change", which they are visibly doing. But no, they gave honest reasons. 

I may or may not be replying to this post.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hmm, not sure either of them will rise. Vlasic might need move to bigger league, Dominguez has not done enough for a rise (haven't predicted on first page). I say Locatelli +1 but dependent on SM's generosity. Berge will stay at 87 for now but worth investing for the future. Diawara stay, JWP could deserve rise but then again Soton are a mid-table club so depends on SM.

I'd go Locatelli for an immediate rise.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Locatelli, he’s been brilliant for Sassuolo and has an outside chance of a rise.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Vlasic to 88 (Cap89), Locatelli, Berge in that order is my estimate, Brodie.

Thanks! I will go for Locatelli first because Serie A seems like the next league to be reviewed.

I will try to get money to get either Ward-Prowse or Berge when they get to the Premier League, because I mainly need defensive mids.

1 minute ago, gAv Gav said:

Lodi or Guerreiro? I have A.Davies as my other LB. 

Both will develop concern if Davies is your 1st LB. Considering this I will go with Guerreiro as you will be able to play him in midfield. Hence more opportunity for him and options for you to manage concerns.

1 hour ago, zerocool1 said:

Marek Rodak will rise?

I'd say 84

1 hour ago, ahatter1 said:

Headline: "Barcelona sign Sao Paulo wonderkid Gustavo Maia & insert €300m release clause"

Never heard of him til today but clearly one to watch for when he arrives in the database. Does any one else have any familiarity with him?

Wonder how long till they push him to Juventus

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Who is safer to buy -

Neither, honestly - I guess RLC might be safer as he's younger? But injury record is a concern.

20 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

What Nameless said

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Who is safer to buy -

Both are bit-part players for Chelsea but have Talent, Nameless. Until Either find a consistent place somewhere possibly away from Chelsea I wouldn't invest in either. IF it's a Must BUY situation then Barkley who has played more and at 89 rather than 88. Also 1104mins as opposed to a measly 205 (and injury prone) speaks volumes ATM too.

11 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Judging by some of these healthy increases I think Sergio Reguilon (best left back in La Liga) should rise +2 to 89...AT LEAST!

Surely 90. I expect someone to say too soon or such stuff but Lodi is now a 90 after just one season,which he started at 82 rated!

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Guerreiro, he’s more versatile and is currently higher rated.

Davies is your long term option so whichever player you get between Lodi and Guerreiro should only be for short term purposes.

39 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Thank you, good sir! I should have known he would not have escaped your eye for untapped talent. Cheers

No problem, I think Thorgan will have good knowledge about him too.

This rapport was really just a short overview on the player.

@Gumball

I wouldn’t be surprised mate given some of the rating changes so far.