• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Barrow173 said:

Benrahma + Ronaldo camara or Johnathon David?

KEEP Johnathon David GREAT Potential!

49 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Torben Rhein worth buying?!

Defiinitely

30 minutes ago, Barrow173 said:

Been offered Tyler Adams + Ronaldo camara now for him, is that better?

No where near! Tell him if it was RONALDO himself you MIGHT consider it, Keep him.

1 hour ago, Barrow173 said:

That’s a worse deal to be honest, still David.

26 minutes ago, TrickyDave said:

Who would you sign between Hudson Odoi, Ocampos anGuimarães?
Can you give them a quick 1,2,3 ranking? Thanks :)

I guess it depends what position you need mate.

Ocampos, Guimaraes, Hudson-Odoi

On 8/3/2020 at 9:02 AM, Kierans91 said:

Manchester City’s Jamie Bynoe-Gittens (15) will leave summer with Dortmund leading the race, they see his pathway similar to Jadon Sancho’s.

Real Madrid and PSG are also keen on him but both won’t be as good for his development in my opinion.

Excellent talent and another UK player leaving these shores to try a different culture 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

E7573AE7-0DFF-4D5B-A390-BAB842ABA571.png

(Un)Patiently waiting for SM to add him to the database as he's gonna be a hot one for a lot of people :D

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

who is Johnathon?

Jonathan David. Canadian kid who plays for KAAGent. Headed to Lille. Since joining Gent in 2018, he's netted14 goals across all competitions in his debut season and racking up another 23 while dishing out 10 assists in 2019-2020. Rated 88 and yours for only $12m!

Laimer or Mukiele - mostly to play RB.  Long term.  Keeping in mind Mukiele is the cheaper option.

Are jumps from 89 to 91 (thinking D. Carlos and Ocampos) unusual?  If not do you think this is the "new normal" - or are these outliers? 

37 minutes ago, JBS said:

Laimer or Mukiele - mostly to play RB.  Long term.  Keeping in mind Mukiele is the cheaper option.

Are jumps from 89 to 91 (thinking D. Carlos and Ocampos) unusual?  If not do you think this is the "new normal" - or are these outliers? 

Jumps from 89 to 91 were rare in the past although not unheard of. Watching the Sevilla rises was an eye-opener for sure. As to whether or not this is the new normal? I can't say. The pandemic has thrown things for a loop, and the SM rating process seems to be evolving as well. Interesting times, indeed !

4 hours ago, Toby S said:

(Un)Patiently waiting for SM to add him to the database as he's gonna be a hot one for a lot of people :D

Haha, I hope we don’t have to wait too long either.

I think if he goes to PSG/Madrid he won’t be on the DB for a while but if he ends up at BVB it might be sooner (just a hunch)

It’s looking very likely he will chose Dortmund though.

1 hour ago, JBS said:

Mukiele (first choice RB at Leipzig) 

I can’t remember many players jumping from 89 - 91 in recent times I’m sure someone would like to correct me on this though.

9 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Who would you sign between Hudson Odoi, Ocampos anGuimarães?
Can you give them a quick 1,2,3 ranking? Thanks :)

Ocampos, Guimaraes, CHO

10 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

David

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Torben Rhein worth buying?!

Kieran says yes, so yes :) 

11 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Benrahma + Ronaldo camara or Johnathon David?

David

11 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Lemar -1, is possible ramsey and vecino -1?

Possible though I think both should stay for now, especially Ramsey, first season in a new club and troubled by injuries

11 hours ago, hesselink said:

Bastoni or Zagadou? (explanation)

Bastoni - the better talent imo

12 hours ago, Gumball said:

Surely 90. I expect someone to say too soon or such stuff but Lodi is now a 90 after just one season,which he started at 82 rated!

Lodi was too soon, I felt - and Reguilon to 90 would be a bit much too personally 

SM do seem to be more generous now

3 hours ago, JBS said:

Mukiele for RB

Used to be unusual, but seems to be a bit more regular off late

2 hours ago, Arun said:

Rashford's price decreased by 4, Martinez's by 8..  so no increase in rating?

Rashford should stay imo

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Takefusa Kubo (19) joins Villarreal CF on a season long loan (big step up from Mallorca)

Nice move!

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

I believe Atalanta's review will follow similar trajectory that of Sevilla with many +2s.

Yeah, I think so too

4 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Muller stay or to sell?

I can change for henderson

Bayern have been reviewed already, so stay

I'd go Hendo as he could get 93