• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Mikel Merino plus cash for Soares, Merino has had a good season at Sociedad and as long as Soares is in Brazil I don’t see him rising/bettering his career.

Sharaawy is in China so I would stay well clear of him.

I know a lot of people predicted Vidal to drop but I think 91 is ok for him now, he’s dropped in the last 3 reviews.

Chipped in with 8 goals in La Liga (1662 minutes) not a bad ratio.

Agreed Semedo warranted a rise.

Real Madrid isn’t done, they still have Valverde, Rodrygo + Vinicius Jr etc.

Hopefully Casemiro gets a +1.

Also do ye think Ceballos will stay, I’d prefer him to stay as I have him on a level 4 concern any rise before he hopefully drops would screw me after already being screwed with the random concerns rises 

19 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

Jérémy Doku or Florian Wirtz?

I'd go Wirtz but I don't know a lot about Doku

17 minutes ago, Christy87new said:

Also do ye think Ceballos will stay, I’d prefer him to stay as I have him on a level 4 concern any rise before he hopefully drops would screw me after already being screwed with the random concerns rises 

Yeah, Ceballos should stay

20 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

Jérémy Doku or Florian Wirtz?

Florian Wirtz, he’s currently playing in the better league and will probably get even more chances in the first team next season, special talent.

18 minutes ago, Christy87new said:

Ceballos to stay in my opinion even though he finished strongly in the league with Arsenal.

14 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Why Ajax allowed Mitchel Bakker (PSG) to become a free agent? Finances, role in the team?

I have no clue, looking like he could feature for PSG this season though, played ahead of Kurzawa in both French cup finals.

12 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

I need a young RB prospect for less than £3million

Any suggestions? 

Vincius Tobias, Yan Couto, Issa Kabore, Kuliverth Aguilar, Jeremie Frimpong, Vagiannidis, Brandon Soppy, Jeremy Ngakia, Tomas Esteves, Tomas Tavares, Matheu Morey, Ethan Laird.

Maxence Caqueret (19) starts tonight for Lyon, huge game in his career.

In the youth academy he’s been billed as the most complete midfielder they have produced in the 21st century (huge compliment)

I know he’s been mentioned before and many people know of him but he will play a lot for Lyon this season and at 80 rated (2.4mil) I would pick him up now if he’s available.

So called MUST BUY

https://www.worldfootballindex.com/2020/06/maxence-caqueret-scout-report-lyon-france-real-gone-kid/amp/

15 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Hans nicolussi caviglia is he good enough to make it at juventus or not? 

In my opinion yes, it’s just wether Juventus give him a chance we will probably find out next season when he returns from his loan spell.

Like many have mentioned on the forum, young players sometimes struggle to breakthrough at the old lady.

5 minutes ago, Vib said:

+2% chances for these players?

Hateboer

Pasalic

Vinagre

Hateboer/Pasalic - 80-90%

Vinagre - 100%

Bit disappointed with the Getafe ratings, surely Etxieta should have got at least a +1, first teamer in 4th best defence in La Liga.

And their cap should have risen to 90 as they finished ahead of Valencia and Athletic who have a higher cap and were challenging for Champions League spots before lockdown.

Djene has been one of the best defenders in the league for the last couple of seasons now and should be 90, and Arambarri and Maksimovic should have gone to 90 too.