Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 minute ago, HAWKERS said:

Goncalo Guedes and Renan Lodi (90x2)

Or 

Achraf Hakimi (91) 

Purely on rating potential in the future not bothered about right now. 

Guedes' future looks stalled. Having said that I would take the duo.

By future I am going only as far as next big review. Hakimi has moved from free flowing football to defend first football. Whereas, Lodi is well settled and already confirmed his place in that Atletico squad. So in near future I see Lodi getting a +1 more than Hakimi.

19 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Any chance for a +1 for alexis sanchez?

No not in my opinion.

17 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

I can kinda see why they kept Hazard 95 due to his injuries but he still played over 1500 minutes and scored a grand total of one goal. They'd better give Sterling a +1, especially if City likely make it to the semi finals.

KDB identical last season and he kept his 95 at the time.

Edit: In fact KDB played less last season (1200+ minutes) due to injuries than Hazard this season, so I think it’s fair that Hazard kept his 95.

@zerocool1

https://www.football-italia.net/153120/pandev-i-still-intend-retire

Looks that way

Edited by Kierans91

15 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

First of all, thanks for all your predictions

Just a small note, Milenkovic is not 90 but 89.

Thanks for letting me know. It's a typo only this time RHugrakkur. In explanation By that I mean :-

I do check assiduously, BUT I cannot take it straight from the main spreadsheet itself as the columns are way differently placed then what U end up seeing. So it's a massive amount, copying and moving columns + new inputs.

What U  see I actually copy them into this format in a separate part and remove the formulas so I can sort them by typing them over again. It's a pain to have to do it this way but "Hiding Columns" wont work and causes "#REF!" errors. Anyway just a bit of background info as to why this keeps happening.

14 hours ago, Akos01 said:

Jérémy Doku or Florian Wirtz?

Exactly as Kieran and Sir Rahul already said.

12 hours ago, Nameless said:

This is getting ridiculous now. Nathan Ferguson's value decreased by a million. 

To Random Rises add Random Valuations...😒🤢

7 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Foden + Pulisic + 25mil for Arthur 

I'd take the duo without the Cash even. GREAT prospects both!

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Kante or Alcantara?

With regret Alcantara. Feel Sorry for Kante, probably needs a New Club who will appreciate his vast attributes more. A Minus one would be a shame and I think he will eventually get it back if he get's a break! I wouldn't myself drop him but SM probably will.

SWIKI Only Bologna 12th had Edits this morning (20).

PLEASE DON'T DROP Kante SM 👍

59 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

No not in my opinion.

KDB identical last season and he kept his 95 at the time.

Edit: In fact KDB played less last season (1200+ minutes) due to injuries than Hazard this season, so I think it’s fair that Hazard kept his 95.

@zerocool1

https://www.football-italia.net/153120/pandev-i-still-intend-retire

Looks that way

Got no problem with the game time, it is the performances that have been lacking. Last season De Bruyne still performed despite being injured (6 goals and 11 assists in 1800 minutes), whereas with Hazard even when fit he's not performed on the whole - 1 goal, 7 assists in 1500 minutes.

4 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Got no problem with the game time, it is the performances that have been lacking. Last season De Bruyne still performed despite being injured (6 goals and 11 assists in 1800 minutes), whereas with Hazard even when fit he's not performed on the whole - 1 goal, 7 assists in 1500 minutes.

Comparison with De Bruyne and Griezmann isn't fair. Both of them have been in their respective leagues for ages. Hazard is in a new league, country, etc. He rightly gets a leeway like Jovic.

14 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Comparison with De Bruyne and Griezmann isn't fair. Both of them have been in their respective leagues for ages. Hazard is in a new league, country, etc. He rightly gets a leeway like Jovic.

I think this has to be considered Damien, every league is different and players take time to adapt some longer than others, probably more so with Hazard because of the long term injury he suffered in pre season.

Not only this but the price tag is another reason Hazard might of struggled in his first season, 100 million is a big statement, Joao Felix, Coutinho are 2 other players who have found it hard in their first full season after a big transfer.

Although I think Coutinho there might have been other factors to include.

14 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Depay = Kostic + Everton Soares.

Which side?

Depay, he wants a move back to the premier league this summer.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/arsenal-memphis-depay-cost-star-decides-transfer

I think if he stays at Lyon he will struggle to break 91 unless he has an outrageous season and Lyon win some silverware.

On the other hand if you need depth with the other 2 then I would go for them, both ratings are safe with the Brazilian and German reviews done a couple of months ago.

24 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Would should I swap MANE and SALAH for MBAPPE?

(Note: I have other attacking players in my squad including B SILVA, J SANCHO, STERLING, I. SARR and NERES...so I will not be left short of options).

No way. You are giving up way too much. Even though Mbappe is great, it is just too much.

Salah & Neres + cash is more reasonable.

27 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Would should I swap MANE and SALAH for MBAPPE?

(Note: I have other attacking players in my squad including B SILVA, J SANCHO, STERLING, I. SARR and NERES...so I will not be left short of options).

I would probably go for Salah + Sarr/Neres plus cash if that is possible.

On the flip side depending on what formation you play you do have Sterling who could reach 95 in a few weeks or so and Sancho who could reach 95 long term.

433 - Sancho/Mbappe/Sterling - Looks like a deadly attack for years and years.

More Spreadsheet Outcomes of SM's Spanish Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's

Spd-Sht-Pred-Barce-Real-Mplus.png

The Big Clubs are always enjoyable to do as the rewards are so BIG too. Think that's it for Spain and now on to see what Italian delights await us b4 the English Premier League finishes it off in a couple of weeks. I wonder If SM will string it out to wait and see who becomes Champion League winners?

City put on a fine display last night I wonder if Varane will be screaming for his partner Ramos not to miss any more Big matches or maybe Ramos will be the one screaming at him? 😜

What memories will last night's match be remembered for? Gotta be Varane of course. But Jesus showed signs of possible improving form, exquisite goal and also the assist for Sterling's goal. Thought KDB came under a lot of much closer Madrid pressing and managed it well enough. Liked Benzema's header and Rodrygo's cross was perfection. Great watching top teams battling it out in a Tight game (at one time anyway) and the right result in the end.

Anyway enough reminiscing, onward to Italy again this afternoon. Thanks for the great interest and support from you guys, much appreciated, cheers Socca 😀 👍 

... and I was in such a good mood.... then that security system fired up and snatched my post and hid it! .... Scandalous ... Hope SIR is about and can free it from it's chains! Time: 12:15pm the race is on and I have a stop watch ticking.... but it's worn itself out now,  finally stopped and tucked it's last tick at 4pm precisely ....... 😆🙃

Mohammed Sankoh (16) completed his move to Stuttgart from Stoke City.

Played for Stoke at u23 level and was part of the Netherlands u17 team last year who won the European Championships, played alongside Unuvar, Hansen, Brobbey, Maatsen, Hoever, Taylor, Rensch.

Felix Nzouango (17) completed his move to Juventus from Amiens.

French international at youth level, highly rated.

Another great addition for Juventus’ academy to go along with Samuel Iling Jr and Matias Soule, hopefully more to follow.

Neither on database yet, make sure to shortlist them when they do.

4 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

I can kinda see why they kept Hazard 95 due to his injuries but he still played over 1500 minutes and scored a grand total of one goal. They'd better give Sterling a +1, especially if City likely make it to the semi finals.

Hazard really struggles when he's bogged down by injuries like the season Chelsea were in freefall. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a lot better next season provided he stays clear of injuries. But plenty of players have been punished for injury ridden seasons so they just seem to like him lol, maybe SM are Chelsea fans, who knows.