Rahul W's rating predictions

55 minutes ago, TMNT said:

Hazard really struggles when he's bogged down by injuries like the season Chelsea were in freefall. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a lot better next season provided he stays clear of injuries. But plenty of players have been punished for injury ridden seasons so they just seem to like him lol, maybe SM are Chelsea fans, who knows. 

and he usually has some of his best season right after, i can say being a Chelsea fan the games i have seen of him he doesn't look the same player, it's like he relished being the main man and it really brought the best out of him, he used to skip past players at ease at RM i don't even see him take players on that much it's such as shame i hope he can turn it around next year

3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Would should I swap MANE and SALAH for MBAPPE?

(Note: I have other attacking players in my squad including B SILVA, J SANCHO, STERLING, I. SARR and NERES...so I will not be left short of options).

the duo for sure, with all those options you don't need mbappe

• Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Keeping in mind the +1 for casemiro, I believe there’s a chance for Wijnaldum for +1?

Gini doesn't deserve 94, 93 is enough for him.  

4 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

and he usually has some of his best season right after, i can say being a Chelsea fan the games i have seen of him he doesn't look the same player, it's like he relished being the main man and it really brought the best out of him, he used to skip past players at ease at RM i don't even see him take players on that much it's such as shame i hope he can turn it around next year

Yeah he was great the following season so I wouldn't write him off yet.

19 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I have no clue, looking like he could feature for PSG this season though, played ahead of Kurzawa in both French cup finals.

Vincius Tobias, Yan Couto, Issa Kabore, Kuliverth Aguilar, Jeremie Frimpong, Vagiannidis, Brandon Soppy, Jeremy Ngakia, Tomas Esteves, Tomas Tavares, Matheu Morey, Ethan Laird.

who's the best pick out of them? 

14 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

@thorgan lesar 

Marouan AZARKAN has not received a rateup in the Dutch review . I am reading clubs are interested in him but nothing concrete is happening . Would you hold on to him or sell ?

On 3/3/2020 at 12:23 PM, Kierans91 said:

Azarkan from Feyenoord been added to the SM database this morning. One for the future worth picking up now if you have the money.

See what Thorgan says but personally I would keep him.

9 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

who's the best pick out of them? 

Tough to decide, Brandon Soppy/Yan Couto/Kuliverth Aguilar

55 minutes ago, k.t said:

Can anyone recommend any young players less than 1-2 million that have the potential of 90+?

Gabriel Veron, Rayan Cherki, Nuno Mendes, Brandon Soppy, Jude Bellingham, Harvey Elliott, Joelson Fernandes, Luka Romero, Kaio Jorge, Karim Adeyemi, Florian Wirtz.

Its tough to judge at such a young age but these are potentially some, I’m sure others can add to this list

1 hour ago, HAWKERS said:

Whats the likelihood of Ayoze Perez getting an upgrade ? I've been offered him for £10m but seen he got an upgrade in January already. 

Also Hateboer for £12m + Naci Unuvar ?

Ayoze just short of a rise last time I did the Spreadsheet for Leicester -13.5%, Hawkers,

Hateboer

1 hour ago, k.t said:

Can anyone recommend any young players less than 1-2 million that have the potential of 90+?

Have a few names k,t it's hard predicting 90+, but with a chance to drastically improve are:  De Ketelaer, Florian Wirtz, Luke Thomas, Diveev, Lamptey, Khepren Thuram (he's made for u k.t Billy Gilmour (2m save up!) soon to be much more but hard to get and I like the way Troy parrot plays but Mourinho isn't giving him a chance.

Ps Have a post hidden since 12:15pm going on 4 hours I hate this Security System, can't it just check the name? they should know my username after 11 or 12 years now! It's not that I'm a suspicious advert or secret agent or terrorist or anything..... sounds interesting tho. ☠️👺🤖💀👾👻👹💥👨‍🦳👀👎💪🦾⚔️⚖️🔨🪓📆🏳️:unsure::wacko::blink::mad::wub:

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I like the way Troy parrot plays but Mourinho isn't giving him a chance.

Should get some well needed experience out on loan at Millwall next season, if he can perform anywhere near the level Brewster did for Swansea it would get him recognised for the EPL the season after.

3 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Whats the likelihood of Ayoze Perez getting an upgrade ? I've been offered him for £10m but seen he got an upgrade in January already. 

Short term Hateboer but if you are in the game for the long haul I would get Unuvar but only after Hateboer has risen so you can try to squeeze out more cash from the other manager.

47 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sell Correa Lincoln because I have Mbappé, Haaland and David

Sell. Mbappe will be top quality for 15 years.

I don’t think there’s a player in SM who I would want more than him right now, 95 at 21 is incredible.

I have Gollini and Unai Simon as my main Goalkeepers. I'm considering swapping Gollini for Juan Musso. Interested to see your guys take on this?

I think they will both go 88 but think Musso is a better long term option? 14 Clean sheets in 38 matches vs Gollini who has 8 Clean sheets in 33. I think Gollini is lucky he's in a top form Atalanta Team...whilst Musso is a more crucial cog in the lesser team.

Noni Madueke (19) scored a 44 minute hat trick in his first game (friendly) back this season, the Englishman could have a big 20/21 season in Eredivise.

Hat trick he scored today, 3rd goal is a beauty!

—————————-

32 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

These to keep? 

Sorry, yes I would keep these.

Its a toss up between Fabinho + Niguez for me. I would certainly keep De Jong as I think he will be the future of Barca’s midfield.

33 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Thanks for the replies guys. One more question if I can, which under 25 players would be 'worth' trading either MANE or SALAH for, in your opinions? Thank you.

Mbappe + Sterling

44 minutes ago, Djordjee said:

To swap Fede Valverde(mine) for F. De Jong or not to?

De Jong just edges it for me, reasons above.

I would try to get a couple of opinions on this though because I really like Valverde too, it’s a hard decision in my opinion.

Edited by Kierans91
Added a video from today

Excellent thank you. Call me crazy, but I  just agreed to trade A. SANDRO and STONES for KIMPEMBE. I don't like my players aging beyond 30 and I already have a well stocked defence of GIMINEZ, DE LIGT, MARQUINHOS, DE VRIJ and HAKIMI...not to mention CUCURELLA, T. HERNANDEZ and ODRIOZOLA out on loan! From what I have seen on here, STONES is expected to drop while KIMPEMBE seems stable for the minute.

On 8/7/2020 at 6:52 PM, Akos01 said:

Jérémy Doku or Florian Wirtz?

On 8/8/2020 at 7:40 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Isn't that a lovely sight? Can't complain with any of the changes today. I was going to post about Benzema getting 94 today so nice to see him get it, has to be same level as Suarez.

Isco staying is the only strange one. 

Hakimi got done too! :) 

Its about time SM focused more on induvidual performances (no matter how old a player is) without over-rating some players, instead of whole team performances.

On 8/8/2020 at 7:57 AM, Arun said:

Kante or Alcantara?

I reckon he will remain at the heights of the 90's for longer + i like watching him play.

On 8/8/2020 at 7:59 AM, B3NPM said:

No 93 for Carvajal 😔

Thats a shame! 

On 8/8/2020 at 8:24 AM, Krooss25 said:

Delli alli, niguez, fabinho, aour, frenkie de jong, odegaard for cm two to go who do we think? 

Me think: Alli and Ode.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:47 AM, Mike0007 said:

Any chance for a +1 for alexis sanchez?

Maybe its possible. I wouldn't hold my breath though because he's currently mustard just under a 7.00 performance average in 30 apps so far this season, with a return of 9 goals and 4 assists.

The main Fowards at Inter above 90 have been performing much better than him. Although If he can help Inter go further in the Europa league then I reckon a +1 is more likely.

But to be fair on him hes wasn't in the squad till September, was out injured from Oct-Jan and has  mainly been used as a sub. Having said that, in his last 4 games for Inter he hasn't been too impressive (wasteful/not creating enough).

On 8/8/2020 at 11:00 AM, BrutBrutBrut said:

The duo are just too much for 1 Mbappe if he had included 2 K. Mbappe then we'd be talking. 😀

(Note: I have other attacking players in my squad including B SILVA, J SANCHO, STERLING, I. SARR and NERES...so I will not be left short of options).

Then you should try to swap M. Salah and I. Sarr for Mbappe. Include some cash if you can afford to.

On 8/8/2020 at 4:18 PM, JOE GI said:

What is best option for my league match?

Player 85, 100%

Player 87, 94%

On 75 mins - maybe you could sub the 87 (rated player) out.

Edited by Milanista1
A correction
20 hours ago, Nameless said:

I was joking, I don't need detailed info from you. 

When can we expect to get the latest predictions for Championship? I am looking to see if a particular player will get minus from Leeds.

Didn't seem like a joke.

The season's over.

20 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Goncalo Guedes and Renan Lodi (90x2)

Or 

Achraf Hakimi (91) 

Purely on rating potential in the future not bothered about right now. 

I'd go the duo for depth if you want

20 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Delli alli, niguez, fabinho, aour, frenkie de jong, odegaard for cm two to go who do we think? 

Saul and Frenkie

19 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Any chance for a +1 for alexis sanchez?

Nah

19 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

I can kinda see why they kept Hazard 95 due to his injuries but he still played over 1500 minutes and scored a grand total of one goal. They'd better give Sterling a +1, especially if City likely make it to the semi finals.

Yeah, if it continue next season he'll drop

19 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Goran Pandev is retiring?

Yes

18 hours ago, Nameless said:

Depay = Kostic + Everton Soares.

Which side?

Duo

17 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Hmm, I'd take the duo tbh

17 hours ago, Nameless said:

Vietto or Armindo Bruma?

Vietto

14 hours ago, hesselink said:

After this review, I think Thomas Muller deserved +1.

Yep

14 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Might not happen

I'd do it

12 hours ago, JOE GI said:

What is best option for my league match?

Player 85, 100%

Player 87, 94%

12 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sell Correa Lincoln because I have Mbappé, Haaland and David

Sure 

11 hours ago, Djordjee said:

To swap Fede Valverde(mine) for F. De Jong or not to?

I'd take French

Edit: Frenkie, obviously 

10 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

I have Gollini and Unai Simon as my main Goalkeepers. I'm considering swapping Gollini for Juan Musso. Interested to see your guys take on this?

I think they will both go 88 but think Musso is a better long term option? 14 Clean sheets in 38 matches vs Gollini who has 8 Clean sheets in 33. I think Gollini is lucky he's in a top form Atalanta Team...whilst Musso is a more crucial cog in the lesser team.

You make sense mate, Musso might make more sense long term

10 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Excellent thank you. Call me crazy, but I  just agreed to trade A. SANDRO and STONES for KIMPEMBE. I don't like my players aging beyond 30 and I already have a well stocked defence of GIMINEZ, DE LIGT, MARQUINHOS, DE VRIJ and HAKIMI...not to mention CUCURELLA, T. HERNANDEZ and ODRIOZOLA out on loan! From what I have seen on here, STONES is expected to drop while KIMPEMBE seems stable for the minute.

I think that's fair