• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

What do you think about Militao rate potential?

Not sure, he’s risen to 90 a bit too quick. But if you watched Real Madrid last night you could of been mistaken for thinking Militao was 94 and Varane being 90 because of how bad Varane looked.

37 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s Willian plus cash for Ox (coming inwards to my team)?

Willian straight swap would be better, Ox could rise to 91 but that’s very debatable among the forum.

Ox will always be a fringe player at Liverpool so I would see him getting to 91 eventually even if he didn’t this time around.

Willian is 32 and will probably only drop from here due to SM’s ageism.

31 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Robert Lewandowski - 53 Goals in all competitions.

SM have to go back to give him 97 

I mean 34 goals in 31 league games, you would have to think so surely. Just insane.

His 2015 5 goals in 9 minutes is the stuff of legends. I have shown the real time clip to people that have no interest in football and they have been transfixed and cannot believe it. To think that he nearly played for Blackburn (the spiritual home of centre forwards!)

1 hour ago, erdingerpfc said:

Some players who might reach 90 till the end of the year?
Any position,give me some ideas,Im making shortlist for new season and out of ideas today

Pasalic, Hateboer, Gosens, Bennacer, Adama Traore, Dendoncker, Strakosha, Wan Bissaka.

If I had to predict players who could reach 90 for the winter review of the big leagues, I would say Nathan Ake has a good chance as long as he plays enough.

Same applies for Ferran Torres and Abdou Diallo at PSG who was unfortunate to miss out when France last got reviewed.

8 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I mean 34 goals in 31 league games, you would have to think so surely. Just insane.

His 2015 5 goals in 9 minutes is the stuff of legends. I have shown the real time clip to people that have no interest in football and they have be tranfixed and cannot believe it. To think that he nearly played for Blackburn (the spiritual home of centre forwards!)

13 goals in 7 in the UCL which is just as impressive.

Would of been a good bet for the Ballon d’Or if it didn’t get cancelled.

Which is more impressive 5 goals in 9 minutes or Mane’s 3 goals in 2 minutes and 56 seconds? 😂

The best striker in the history of football Sir Alan Shearer 😂

15 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Which is more impressive 5 goals in 9 minutes or Mane’s 3 goals in 2 minutes and 56 seconds? 😂

The best striker in the history of football Sir Alan Shearer 😂

Sadly I have only seen the MANE hatrick in highlights. For some reason, I happened to tune in to some dodgy stream of LEWANDOSKI's 5 goal game and saw the whole thing live. I remember the disbelief and seeing Peps face and realising that it was something special (in footballing terms anyway).

And yes, SHEARER is the GOAT. We have had ROONEY, HENRY, AGUERO, SUAREZ...none have even come close to his tally.

...cant forget SUTTON though. SAS were beasts

23 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

What do you think about Ings will he rise once again this year?

Hi,

I'm a regular reader of the forum but this is my first post. I'm a Saints fan and I'll be staggered if he doesn't get 90. He's been sensational for Saints. I know I'm biased but Saints will be a team to keep an eye on next season. Smallbone should be picked up if he's available. He's rated 70 and Hassenhuttl rates him highly. With PEH going to Spurs he'll get more game time. Back to Ings, I don't think his form will drop off any time soon. He'll defo get 90 this time round and there's a small chance he'll go up again to 91 if he and Saints continue their form into next season (Saints were 3rd in the form table for the 9 games since the PL restarted). Walker-Peters and Adams could be 86+ in the not too distant future. Adams looks set to be first choice alongside Ings and Walker-Peters looks like he will be signing for Saints and he was outstanding in the last 9 games. 

9 hours ago, JAMancini said:

What do you think about Militao rate potential?

Still early to say, he got 90 really fast

9 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s Willian plus cash for Ox (coming inwards to my team)?

Prefer Ox, Willian is off to Arsenal

8 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Some players who might reach 90 till the end of the year?
Any position,give me some ideas,Im making shortlist for new season and out of ideas today

The Atalanta guys

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Robert Lewandowski - 53 Goals in all competitions and will be more when Bayern win UCL 😃

SM have to go back to give him 97 

Agreed

6 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Firpo forgotten? 

Yeah but not a big issue

5 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Deserves 90 (if Aspas has 91....)

Will Douglas Costa get a decrease this review?

Also, when will Mario Mandzukic get his decrease?

Any chance for Boateng to increase if Bayern wins UCL? Also will he be in first team next season?

What will the increase be for Bennacer, Pasalic, Milik, Ceballos & Milenkovic this review? Will they get 90/91(Milik)? If not, by when can it be expected?

Edited by Mike0007
On 8/3/2020 at 1:48 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Benevento: they got a minor review in end July and are rated quite well, so not sure what SM will do with them.

As for Crotone,

Simy +1 to 85

Golemic +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Molina +1 to 84

Crociata +2 to 82- yes

Cuomo +4 to 80- yes

Zanellato +3 to 76- +9 to 82

These are the main ones I think.

--

I have also completed the rest of the Serie A predictions :) finally done with this season, phew!

Some rises for recently transferred players and more Crotone done - including big rise for Zanellato and a +10 for Messias!

SPAL underway too - drops for Berisha and Zukanovic.

10 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Any chance for Boateng to increase if Bayern wins UCL? Also will he be in first team next season?

What will the increase be for Bennacer, Pasalic, Milik, Ceballos & Milenkovic this review? Will they get 90/91(Milik)? If not, by when can it be expected?

I think he will drop.

Mandzukic left his safe haven of Middle East and is now a free agent - so he could drop during the Juventus review (as that was his club in the first half of the season) or when he makes his move to a new club.

Nah, Boateng won't increase. Not sure.

+1, +1/_2, stay, stay, stay

10 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Italy started !?

Any chance of rise for SMS

Started

I don't see it

9 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Firpo forgotten? 

Unfortunately yes, I think he deserved +1

8 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

He should rise, his stats have been incredible this season.

Think I’ve mentioned this before but he’s the first player since Darren Bent in 09/10 to score 20+ goals in a team who finished in the bottom half.

15 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Dougals Costa, Mandzukic should both drop.

Boateng won’t rise and he’s got every chance, Flick has resurrected his and Mullers career.

Bennacer - 88 -> 89

Pasalic - 88 -> 89/90

Milik - 90 -> 90

Milenkovic - 89 -> 89

Milik will probably stay until he becomes a regular, Ive seen reports linking him with Juventus but I don’t see that being a great move especially for his rating in this game.

20 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Italy started !?

Any chance of rise for SMS

Lazio’s dip in form has probably put an end to any chance of a rise for SMS, Immobile on the other hand does deserve a rise regardless.

More leagues goals than Lewandowski which is incredible to think.

21 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Raul Jimenez or Zapata to rise to 91?

Both have a chance, that will increase the further both Wolves and Atalanta go in Europe.

16 minutes ago, Nameless said:

What are people's thought on Xavi Quintilla? 

What is the max rating he can achieve in SM? 

Not sure