• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s the forum’s opinion on the long term potential of the following players?

Weston Mckennie

Boubakary Soumare

Matheus Cunha

Hannes Wolf

Krepin Diatta

Luis Sinisterra

Andrea Pinamonti

Santos Antony

Jacob Bruun Larsen

Hamed Traore

Tyler Adams

Jonathan Gonzalez

Tyrell Malacia

Colin Dagba

Ryan Sessegnon

Also, please note the must buys.

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻

Players in bold I would defintely buy I think they all have good futures.

Sessegnon, see how he gets on this season because he needs first team football in my opinion.

36 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Dybala +1?

CR7 +1?

Dybala or Icardi or Lukaku?

I don’t think none will rise.

I would probably just edge Dybala, but I don’t think there is much in it between him and Lukaku.

5 hours ago, Cyman85 said:

Valverde or Van De Beek?

Lenglet or De Ligt?

Gnabry or Dybala?

Vinicius or Osmane Dembele?

Valverde

De Ligt

Dybala

Vinicius Jr

19 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Still no news on a USA update? 

Hopefully after Italy and England along with Ukraine and Russia which need doing.

I feel like I’ve had Diveev for as long as I’ve been alive.

Rico Richards (16) added today, worth investing in, he’s just signed a professional contract with WBA.

https://www.footballleagueworld.co.uk/3-west-brom-wonderkids-we-could-see-breakthrough-in-the-2020-21-season/amp/

I see him more of a long term investment and would be surprised if he managed to get game time this season.

On 7/5/2020 at 1:39 AM, sharkdan said:

Brescia:

Joronen +1 to 86

Torregrossa +1 to 85✔️

Dessena - 1 to 84

Sabelli +1 to 84 ✔️

Bjarnason - 1 to 82

Gastaldello -2 to 80

Semprini +3 to 78

Mangraviti +5 to 78 +3 to 75

Mattia Viviani +2 to 78

Tonali +1 to 88

Balotelli -1 to 88

Chanchellor +1 to 83

Cagliari:

Paloschi -1 to 84 -2 to 83

SPAL:

Zukanovic -1 to 85 -3 to 83

Cionek -1 to 84✖️

Valoti +1 to 84✖️

Strefezza +1 to 83 ✔️

Felipe -2 to 83 ✔️

Tomovic -1 to 82 ✖️

Demba Thiam +2 to 75✖️

Berisha -1 to 87 

Castro -2 to 85

Sala -2 to 83

It's difficult to predict relegated teams; I suppose they have finished with Spal and I didn't expect Tonali +1 since Brescia played very badly this year

2 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Nothing in SWIKI of note today at all! Probably after BIG 5 finishes SM will go to Random Rises as they threatened to do. Sorry for negative news BUT it won't all be bad...

...On the bright side I suppose SM will get the top players done and lesser known ones they might not get round to. My advice, if there is hype about a player he should get done quicker than waiting for a country to come round . 

36 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

The other option is Henderson..

Henderson!

21 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Jamal Lewis or Ben Godfrey?

Have money to buy only 1

I would say it depends who gets a move away from Norwich.

Lewis was linked with Liverpool but they’ve gone with that Greek lad.

Godfrey is linked with Milan, Napoli and Leverkusen.

In terms of potential I would go for Godfrey I see him as potential England CB in the future.

31 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Have money to buy only 1

More hype about Jamal Lewis. Bear in mind both these 2 will go down in value on 1st February 2021 which is only 5months or so away. Jamal is only 3M to Godfrey 4m strangely, Nameless! Also maybe Jamal has better potential, questionable tho??

15 hours ago, jlammy said:

The defense would be 💩

Luis Alberto and Papu Gomez +1 to 92? Muriel +1? 

I'm not sure about Luis Alberto, but Gomez has been outstanding during (at least) the last 4 seasons (174 matches, 44 goals, 53 assists), great personal numbers. He basically plays as an offensive midfielder but he is the real playmaker of the team. Plus Atalanta being in UCL QFs after two straight UCL qualifications... I mean, a rise to 92 would be absolutely well-deserved.

35 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I would say it depends who gets a move away from Norwich.

Lewis was linked with Liverpool but they’ve gone with that Greek lad.

Godfrey is linked with Milan, Napoli and Leverkusen.

In terms of potential I would go for Godfrey I see him as potential England CB in the future.

I actually think LFC is using the Greece LB to tell Norwich they will move on. 

Both are very different in establishment. Lewis is EPL proven and has time in his hand to be patience.

Where as, the Greece LB is unproven and he is already 24 I think that's only 2-3 years younger to Robertson. 

A nice poker game going on I think.

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Hopefully after Italy and England along with Ukraine and Russia which need doing.

Last year it was MLS (March), then Russia (April), then Ukraine (May), with a few other South American league reviews in between each.

Usually doesn't seem to be any semblance of an order, but would be interesting to see if the order stays the same this time around.

32 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I actually think LFC is using the Greece LB to tell Norwich they will move on. 

Both are very different in establishment. Lewis is EPL proven and has time in his hand to be patience.

Where as, the Greece LB is unproven and he is already 24 I think that's only 2-3 years younger to Robertson. 

A nice poker game going on I think.

Oh right I though the deal was nearly complete for Tsimikas

According to sky sports Liverpool have been watching him for 3 years, would make sense to buy Lewis though with his EPL experience but Tsimikas is half the price.

24 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Last year it was MLS (March), then Russia (April), then Ukraine (May), with a few other South American league reviews in between each.

Usually doesn't seem to be any semblance of an order, but would be interesting to see if the order stays the same this time around.

Covid has pretty much thrown everything up in the air in terms of the reviews I guess.

20 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Well done, good sir! Those were great results.

I think you are ready for your own topic thread in the forums !

Thank you, but not really! ;)

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Brescia and SPAL done. Tonali rise will make many happy over here, I reckon.

A nice rise for Esposito too who played most of the games for Chievo in Serie B this season.

Tonali's rise was a bit of a gift. He is great, but he plays for Brescia, capped like at 85.

Also, they went easy on Balotelli. I've always been a fan of him, and often cut him some slack when the media accused him. But this last season was a disaster (as many other) and he shouldn't be considered a professional footballer anymore.

1 hour ago, Barrow173 said:

Pau torres + Ronaldo camara or Johnathon david

53 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Been offered Lucas Hernandez for my Ruben Dias - should I accept?

Messed up the Boxes 😒

Wow Difficult one Barrow! They are overpaying now on their belief David will improve more than the other 2 combined.

David is a goalscorer and could be a great one and I go along with that so for me ... J David!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas Hernandez for me gAv gAv

On 6/15/2020 at 4:44 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Matuidi will keep his 92 but he is on the slow decline, should fall to 90 once he leaves Juve.

Matuidi is set to move to Beckham's Inter Miami. Given the Juventus review is on the way (and MLS is overdue too), there's a fair chance he drops to 90. 

4 hours ago, JOE GI said:

The other option is Henderson..

Henderson it is 

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Have money to buy only 1

Still a good chance both move on in the summer - seems like Tsimikas is done but surely some one else will pay closer to 20mil for Lewis. 

If they get a move to a PL team then they should be able to get 87 - but if not they'll probably be stuck at 86

4 hours ago, sharkdan said:

It's difficult to predict relegated teams; I suppose they have finished with Spal and I didn't expect Tonali +1 since Brescia played very badly this year

Indeed, always difficult to predict

5 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Nope

6 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Dybala +1?

CR7 +1?

Dybala or Icardi or Lukaku?

Maybe

Of course not, they just dropped him! And 98 is still the second best by a good margin.

I'd go Dybala as he plays in a better league (Icardi) and a better club (Lukaku)

7 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s the forum’s opinion on the long term potential of the following players?

Weston Mckennie

Boubakary Soumare

Matheus Cunha

Hannes Wolf

Krepin Diatta

Luis Sinisterra

Andrea Pinamonti

Santos Antony

Jacob Bruun Larsen

Hamed Traore

Tyler Adams

Jonathan Gonzalez

Tyrell Malacia

Colin Dagba

Ryan Sessegnon

Also, please note the must buys.

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻

Tough for me to say tbh - still too young to predict long term cap

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Tonali's rise was a bit of a gift. He is great, but he plays for Brescia, capped like at 85.

Also, they went easy on Balotelli. I've always been a fan of him, and often cut him some slack when the media accused him. But this last season was a disaster (as many other) and he shouldn't be considered a professional footballer anymore.

Agreed - Tonali will move on though (imagine him under Pirlo!) so it makes sense

1 hour ago, Barrow173 said:

Pau torres + Ronaldo camara or Johnathon david

David

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Been offered Lucas Hernandez for my Ruben Dias - should I accept?

Lucas for me

Another transfer suggestion: Antonee Robinson is reported to move to Sheff Utd for just 2 million (seems severely under-valued). Just 82 rated, so someone who could get a rise based on his transfer. 

1 minute ago, Arun said:
Antonee Robinson's total of 85 successful dribbles was at least 22 more than any other Championship defender last season
January: £10m move to Milan falls through

August: On verge of £2m move to Sheffield United

Ah ha, what timing mate!