Rahul W's rating predictions

On 7/1/2020 at 4:31 PM, Kierans91 said:

Danny loader rejected a new contract at Reading and has become a free agent today, Crystal Palace have moved quickly to offer him a three year deal.

Loader was part of England’s World Cup winning u17 squad, worth an investment.

U turn.

Both Porto and Sporting have offered Loader a contract.

Portugal would be a good move for him although I would prefer to see him at a Guimaraes etc.

https://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ex-reading-fc-striker-danny-18667627.amp

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Just now, Kierans91 said:

U turn.

Both Porto and Sporting have offered Loader a contract.

Portugal would be a good move for him although I would prefer to see him at a Guimaraes etc.

https://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ex-reading-fc-striker-danny-18667627.amp

Agreed, otherwise he might go the Ryan Gauld path

On 6/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, sharkdan said:

Keep an eye on Andrea Papetti of Brescia (born in 2002).  Actually he isn't in the database, but he has played all matches after the lockdown and he is doing very well

Don’t know if you knew mate, but Papetti got added yesterday? 🙂

2 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Pau torres + Ronaldo camara or Johnathon david

David for me.

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Been offered Lucas Hernandez for my Ruben Dias - should I accept?

I would gamble on Hernandez and hope he’s got past all his injuries.

Player for player better than Dias in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Agreed, otherwise he might go the Ryan Gauld path

Exactly, Dier didn’t do too bad coming out of Sporting but he hasn’t really set the world alight.

But after that I’m clutching at straws trying to think of anyone else 😂

13 hours ago, Cyman85 said:

Valverde or Van De Beek? I won't elaborate my decision. 

Lenglet or De Ligt?

Is younger and has more potential to rise further.

Gnabry or Dybala? Is +1 more and has had a very good season with the old lady. At a stretch he could even get a +1 in next review. 

Vinicius or Osmane Dembele? Not injury prone, so is the more reliable option going forward. 

22 hours ago, Roachy said:

I am torn I have sterling and have been offered Saul and son for him what's the thoughts on this one

In a competitive GW the duo will serve you better than just one R. Sterling. 

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Been offered Lucas Hernandez for my Ruben Dias - should I accept?

If he's anything like his brother Theo then he can't be that bad plus he can play at CB as well. 😀

More Final updates for upcoming Big5 Italy Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Pred-Milan-Rom-Lazio1.png

A lot of RED BOXES again so be careful. 4th, 5th and 6th so we are getting to the interesting and profitable clubs. Atalanta and Inter should be good. Not sure it can be said for Juve.

Thanks for the interest and support for the spreadsheet way of predicting SM's reviews, very gratefully received as usual. Cheers and Onward to Italy and then England to finish, Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Woops! Sorry missed sorting order of safety for Lazio

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Nothing in SWIKI of note today at all! Probably after BIG 5 finishes SM will go to Random Rises as they threatened to do. Sorry for negative news BUT it won't all be bad...

...On the bright side I suppose SM will get the top players done and lesser known ones they might not get round to. My advice, if there is hype about a player he should get done quicker than waiting for a country to come round . 

Needless to say, this has huge implications for how we/I go about buying and selling talent. For me, it's always been about the lesser talents, not the top names.

So the new strategy: If there is a hint of player deserving a rise, buy buy buy ?

Will there be any recognizable country-by-country, cycle, or will it be totally random ?

8 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Needless to say, this has huge implications for how we/I go about buying and selling talent. For me, it's always been about the lesser talents, not the top names.

So the new strategy: If there is a hint of player deserving a rise, buy buy buy ?

Will there be any recognizable country-by-country, cycle, or will it be totally random ?

We (The Forum) (Actually Sir Rahul) were told, ahatter that there would be more random and less Country by country. Whether SIR can say more, he will no doubt tell us. I agree wholeheartedly this is a BIG backward step. Which is almost always the case when SM update and improve things :wub: :wacko:Cheers Socca 😀

42 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

36 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Definitely Pulisic even tho Asensio is higher ATM.

Ps Got another Italy prediction to be uploaded very soon (Unless it's hidden of course?)

32 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Pulisic.

I do like Asensio though, probably see him rotating with Rodrygo, Vinicius Jr and Hazard, Pulisic will be first choice at Chelsea next season.

Thanks!

Next time if you don't see a reaction when you reply to my questions it because I have used up my quota. I always appreciate replies.

3 hours ago, Arun said:
Antonee Robinson's total of 85 successful dribbles was at least 22 more than any other Championship defender last season
January: £10m move to Milan falls through

August: On verge of £2m move to Sheffield United

I don't know if someone has stated this already, but the reason he's going for £1.5 million is because he had a clause in his contract letting him go for that money if Wigan got relegated. Bargain for Sheffield United.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Asensio or Pulisic?

Pulisic

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

We (The Forum) (Actually Sir Rahul) were told, ahatter that there would be more random and less Country by country. Whether SIR can say more, he will no doubt tell us. I agree wholeheartedly this is a BIG backward step. Which is almost always the case when SM update and improve things :wub: :wacko:Cheers Socca 😀

Just logged into the Discord chat to see if there's anything. Steven (one of the SM heads) has said once SM21 is out, resources will be put into Worlds. On 5th Aug he also said he'll get an update and post in the coming days.

Nothing on Soccerwiki yet. He said a while ago that they are having their own revamp. Don't know what it is as that site looks the same as ever.

Will update here as always if I hear anything.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

1 hour ago, ahatter1 said:

If it’s completely random then at least players from less popular leagues might get reviewed more often.

Apart from that I’m out of positive feedback.

9 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Need a CF who can perform well in my first team. My options are as follows:-

Kramaric

Alcacer

Piatek

Poulsen

Haller

Arnautovic

Promes

Could anyone please rank them with the reason?

Tough because none of them are that great.

Poulsen (plays for the best team out of the players in question) Piatek, Promes, Alcacer, Kramaric, Haller, Arnautovic (will do nothing in China)

I don’t think there’s much to split all of them apart from Arnautovic.

14 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Need a CF who can perform well in my first team. My options are as follows:-

Kramaric

Alcacer

Piatek

Poulsen

Haller

Arnautovic

Promes

Could anyone please rank them with the reason?

Kramaric, Alcacer, Poulsen, Promes are all guys who have more or less peaked at 90 - main striker at a Europa level club.

Piatek may have some upside but is at Hertha and likely to stay there for a few seasons. Similar with Haller and WHU.

Arnautovic can be ignored given he is the oldest and plays in China. 

---

Tsimikas to Liverpool has been confirmed.