Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Whats the reason behind your prediction that Pickford will remain 90? Personally think he will -1

Played all 43 games this season so any drop will be subjective - it is possible he drops.

9th best GK in the league according to ratings - but plenty others below him who are better - Pope, Hendo, Ramsdale, Dubravka, Ryan etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3533

  • Kieran_S91

    2446

  • Soccahappy

    1341

  • Milanista1

    1231

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 8/10/2020 at 1:44 PM, Mike0007 said:

Need a CF who can perform well in my first team. My options are as follows:-

Kramaric

Alcacer

Piatek

Poulsen

Haller

Arnautovic

Promes

Could anyone please rank them with the reason?

FC players perform better for me. Fiorentina is trying to get Piatek back to Italy as he doesnt like the bundesliga much. I would pick him against the above lot.Poulsen is at the best club but he does better wide in game

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Need a CF who can perform well in my first team. My options are as follows:-

Kramaric

Alcacer

Piatek

Poulsen

Haller

Arnautovic

Promes

Could anyone please rank them with the reason?

Haller has always produced above his rating for me.  I get the feeling that tall power forwards have a sweet spot in the ME.  Promes is a play him anywhere in the attack guy, good super sub.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Malang Sarr (regardless of where he signs, he's a free agent now) or Kieren Tierney ?

I would go for Tierney I think he’s an excellent defender and you can tell he’s added a lot to Arsenal’s defence.

He was brilliant in Arsenal’s huge wins against Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea in the cup final.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

Haller has always produced above his rating for me.  I get the feeling that tall power forwards have a sweet spot in the ME.  Promes is a play him anywhere in the attack guy, good super sub.  

I agree, huntelaaaaar is target man in my (other than him 89/90 rated team) and he has a goal a game in him! Dzecko still doing likewise in another of my teams, AM/F rlc never seem to do the same job. I find if you have two up front to play CF on the left as you look at the screen and a/m f on the right.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to share this, let my assisstant manager "auto pick the team" to see what "his" thoughts on my line up were. He kept the keeper and 3 midielders the same and one of the wingers (433 wide front men)

He added a 70 and a71 DC and had 89 and 88 D RLC playing as full backs. (all 100% fit) I had the two multi position players in DC roles and an 87 LB and 85 RB both 90% fit as the full backs.

Up front he chose Tadic over Huntelaaaar (doing great but not as well as in another of my teams) and had an 82 winger on the left. I moved tadic to the wing and played 87 100% fit Hunterlaaaaar up the middle as target man.

All the changes seem ilogical to me, wouldnt you rather have average of 87 at the back than 2 layers rated 70,71? and the same for up front, why play someone who isnt getting goals as CF and leave the top scorer on the bench?

Never using auto pick again!

BTW won 2-0 with Huntelaaaaaaaaar getting both and Mom.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 11:59 PM, Kierans91 said:

Joe Gelhardt

Club - Wigan Athletic

Age - 18

Nationality - England

Position - Forward

D1A017BE-9B00-444A-B106-3D965D500DAB.jpeg.d3156ce34971bf9ec20975ee141a8caf.jpeg

 

Joe Gelhardt is a very expressive forward who has got a keen eye for goal and equally adept with the ball at his feet.

He’s featured 18 times (413 minutes) this season in the Championship for Wigan scoring once and has played at various youth levels for England playing 13 times (492 minutes) scoring 8 goals.

Highlights below of his time in the Championship for Wigan in the 19/20 season.

 

Joe has been linked with various clubs in the Premier League with Wigan looking to raise funds due to their current financial status.

I would like to see Gelhardt getting more game time next season, ideally in the Championship.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

Joe Gelhardt (18) joins Leeds for an undisclosed fee which is thought to be in the region of 1 million pounds.

Joe has signed a 4 year contract, great business for Leeds United.

https://www.leedsunited.com/newsmobile/team-news/26889/joe-gelhardt

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Malang Sarr (regardless of where he signs, he's a free agent now) or Kieren Tierney ?

I Echo Kierans post and can only underline what he has written,definitely Tierney (Big Time)

36 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I would go for Tierney I think he’s an excellent defender and you can tell he’s added a lot to Arsenal’s defence.

He was brilliant in Arsenal’s huge wins against Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea in the cup final.

Agreed 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Joe Gelhardt (18) joins Leeds for an undisclosed fee which is thought to be in the region of 1 million pounds.

Joe has signed a 4 year contract, great business for Leeds United.

https://www.leedsunited.com/newsmobile/team-news/26889/joe-gelhardt

Yes good prospect, England U18 international, 413 Championship minutes for Relegated Wigan only scored once tho, so lot to learn yet.

Bielsa will help him a lot more than he has seen up til now. He'll be Super-Fit and might get some sub appearances if he shows application. If he doesn't like every other player work- hard, then Bielsa will not play him.

He can only get better with the Bielsa treatment! He could turn a 1m pound player into many, many times that. we'll see...

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 penalties this season for Manchester United that has to be some sort of record right.

49 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes good prospect, England U18 international, 413 Championship minutes for Relegated Wigan only scored once tho, so lot to learn yet.

Bielsa will help him a lot more than he has seen up til now. He'll be Super-Fit and might get some sub appearances if he shows application. If he doesn't like every other player work- hard, then Bielsa will not play him.

He can only get better with the Bielsa treatment! He could turn a 1m pound player into many, many times that. we'll see...

Of course, like you say though I can’t think of too many more managers he would benefit from more than Bielsa.

Leeds are also close to signing Cody Drameh (18) from Fulham, another great prospect looks like Leeds are building for the future, do you know much about Cody?

I live in Yorkshire so usually get to know a lot about transfers within the area 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

Competitive world, limited funds and difference makers available.  Do I get two of these three: Winks, James W-P, Gabriel (Lille’s young DC) or Martial.  I need depth at MC, but Martial...

I would get Martial. 

Martial seems likely to get +1 which will take his value to 20m (I think). So if necessary and you cannot cope with limited numbers you can sell for bigger profit or even trade Martial. 

I would take a hit and count on the limited numbers in the MC.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Need a CM. My options are as follows:-

Weston Mckennie

Boubakary Soumare

Tyler Adams

James Rodriguez

Morgan Sanson

Abdoulaye Doucoure

Kerem Demirbay

Granit Xhaka

Santos Gerson

Harry Winks

Dennis Praet

Ross Barkley

Maxime Lopez

Hojbjerg

Renaro Sanches

Ismail Bennacer

Amadou Diawara

Can anyone please rank them with the reason? Current rating will not be an issue as I can use them as backup as well. Would prefer a rise in short term with good long term potential player.

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻 

Edited by Mike0007
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Have to share this, let my assisstant manager "auto pick the team" to see what "his" thoughts on my line up were. He kept the keeper and 3 midielders the same and one of the wingers (433 wide front men)

He added a 70 and a71 DC and had 89 and 88 D RLC playing as full backs. (all 100% fit) I had the two multi position players in DC roles and an 87 LB and 85 RB both 90% fit as the full backs.

Up front he chose Tadic over Huntelaaaar (doing great but not as well as in another of my teams) and had an 82 winger on the left. I moved tadic to the wing and played 87 100% fit Hunterlaaaaar up the middle as target man.

All the changes seem ilogical to me, wouldnt you rather have average of 87 at the back than 2 layers rated 70,71? and the same for up front, why play someone who isnt getting goals as CF and leave the top scorer on the bench?

Never using auto pick again!

BTW won 2-0 with Huntelaaaaaaaaar getting both and Mom.

 

Auto pick is just scripted very poorly .

starts at your right back , and just picks the highest rating then goes to center back etc .

but it does not think about the whole team composition at all . For me it benches a 89 right fullback because i have a 91 who can play that position . But then the autopicker puts a 88 and a 85 as central defender , just dumb programming .

so he puts for defense 

91 88 85 90

while i put

89 91 88 90

the 89 right back has 100 percent morale too ... Plus he is my most expensive player !
then since its a fullback he is not getting in the squad because my right wing is 90 rated so again no chance for him to get in the team . Sitting on the bench between a bunch of low rated . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Malang Sarr (regardless of where he signs, he's a free agent now) or Kieren Tierney ?

Tierney

5 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

Competitive world, limited funds and difference makers available.  Do I get two of these three: Winks, James W-P, Gabriel (Lille’s young DC) or Martial.  I need depth at MC, but Martial...

Martial 

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Need a CM. My options are as follows:-

Weston Mckennie

Boubakary Soumare

Tyler Adams

James Rodriguez avoid

Morgan Sanson

Abdoulaye Doucoure peaked at 90 (depends where moves from Watford)

Kerem Demirbay

Granit Xhaka Probably peaked already at 91

Santos Gerson Has to move back to Europe

Harry Winks

Dennis Praet Not playing regularly at Leicester

Ross Barkley Already 26, not a regular at Chelsea, will probably never be a regular at a big club

Maxime Lopez

Hojbjerg

Renaro Sanches

Ismail Bennacer

Amadou Diawara

Can anyone please rank them with the reason? Current rating will not be an issue as I can use them as backup as well. Would prefer a rise in short term with good long term potential player.

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻 

Ranking is difficult but added some thoughts above

Højbjerg is off to Spurs so could get to 89/90 fairly fast with regular gametime. Bennacer should get 89 in this review and could get 90 next season. McKennie, Soumare short term future is dependent on transfers.

26 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Richarlison or Nkunku or Osimhen? Why?

Nkunku - at the best club out of the three imo, and yet should get a step-up to a bigger club in the coming years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 4:58 PM, Kierans91 said:

Jeremie Frimpong

Club - Celtic

Age - 19

Position - Right back

7A929B72-F9D5-46F4-AB44-4F9CB7B84B2C.jpeg
 

Frimpong is a lightning quick right back who is currently getting the opportunity in Celtic’s first team.

He’s another graduate of Manchester City’s academy with lots of potential, he’s very comfortable on the ball and doesn’t mind attacking his opposite number when he has the chance.

Highlights below:

 

Frimpong is not only a great prospect for the future but in terms of SM, he has the potential to be a big riser in months to come.

SM rating - 70

Value - 280k

Huge +10 for Frimpong this morning!

Turns out it was days haha

Edited by Kierans91
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...