Rahul W's rating predictions

On 8/2/2020 at 4:58 PM, Kierans91 said:

Jeremie Frimpong

Club - Celtic

Age - 19

Position - Right back

7A929B72-F9D5-46F4-AB44-4F9CB7B84B2C.jpeg

Frimpong is a lightning quick right back who is currently getting the opportunity in Celtic’s first team.

He’s another graduate of Manchester City’s academy with lots of potential, he’s very comfortable on the ball and doesn’t mind attacking his opposite number when he has the chance.

Highlights below:

Frimpong is not only a great prospect for the future but in terms of SM, he has the potential to be a big riser in months to come.

SM rating - 70

Value - 280k

Huge +10 for Frimpong this morning!

Turns out it was days haha

Edited by Kierans91
  • Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Bologna:

Krejci -1 to 85- yes

Lecce:

Mancosu +1 to 85- yes

Gabriel +1 to 84- yes

Petriccione +1 to 84- yes

Babacar -1 to 86

Lucioni +1 to 84

Calderoni +1 to 84

Tachtsidis +1 to 84

Dell'orco +1 to 83

Benzar -2 to 83

Falco +1 to 86

Tsonev -2 to 73

Slow day. Rise for recently transferred Cedric Itten and a drop for Ladislav Krejci.

And a big rise for Jeremie Frimpong out of the blue!

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Rico Richards worth buying?!

If you have the money and time.

Longggg term investment.

5 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

Competitive world, limited funds and difference makers available.  Do I get two of these three: Winks, James W-P, Gabriel (Lille’s young DC) or Martial.  I need depth at MC, but Martial...

Gabriel + Winks.

Because you need MC’s I would get Winks the better of the 2 midfielders.

Gabriel is a highly rated defender also who can be 90+ in the future.

51 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Richarlison or Nkunku or Osimhen? Why?

Nkunku for now like Rahul said he’s at the best club.

I do think it’s close between him and Osimhen though, just hope Osimhen can live up to the 70 million price tag.

44 minutes ago, JBS said:

I need more Frimpongs!  Transfermrkt has him with a bit of value. 

Does anybody else buy inexpensive players just for their names?  Lasagna, for example.  I get hungry just writing it. 

Yes, dont know how do i not see this guy! Anyone knows more frimpongs players?? 65/70/73 ratings who can have big rises? Thanks 

34 minutes ago, asmadeo said:

Yes, dont know how do i not see this guy! Anyone knows more frimpongs players?? 65/70/73 ratings who can have big rises? Thanks 

Plenty have been suggested in the past few months here - look towards MLS and Russia.

The way MLS is, there are always some guys in the high 60s/low 70s that get plenty of minutes - so they may not be special but are good for a big rise to 80s.

Also Switzerland - see St Gallen

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Need a CM. My options are as follows:-

Weston Mckennie

Boubakary Soumare

Tyler Adams

James Rodriguez

Morgan Sanson

Abdoulaye Doucoure

Kerem Demirbay

Granit Xhaka

Santos Gerson

Harry Winks

Dennis Praet

Ross Barkley

Maxime Lopez

Hojbjerg

Renaro Sanches

Ismail Bennacer

Amadou Diawara

Can anyone please rank them with the reason? Current rating will not be an issue as I can use them as backup as well. Would prefer a rise in short term with good long term potential player.

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻 

Sorry didn’t see these before, Bennacer, Weston Mckennie, Soumare - these 3 I would definitely look at buying.

Bennacer should see a rise in the next week or so, 89/90.

Other players worth considering, Hojberg, Winks, Sanson and Tyler Adams.

39 minutes ago, asmadeo said:

Matias Normann - 78 -> 82

Letard and Muheim - 73 -> 80

Vladim Karpov - 73 -> 78-80

Anthony Gordon - 70 -> 75-78

35 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Sorry didn’t see these before, Bennacer, Weston Mckennie, Soumare - these 3 I would definitely look at buying.

Bennacer should see a rise in the next week or so, 89/90.

Other players worth considering, Hojberg, Winks, Sanson and Tyler Adams.

Matias Normann - 78 -> 82

Letard and Muheim - 73 -> 80

Vladim Karpov - 73 -> 78-80

Anthony Gordon - 70 -> 75-78

So I’m currently spoiled between Bennacer, Hojbjerg, Winks & Sanson. What would you suggest?

5 minutes ago, Big nasty said:

How confident is everyone for a Immobile +1 and a Barella +1?

Is there any chance of Fabian Ruiz dropping due to Napoli not qualifying for Europe? 

Immobile has the most goals in the top 5 leagues. He'll get a +1. Barella not too sure, maybe Rahul and Kieran can explain? Doubt Ruiz will drop as hes performed consistently over the last few seasons. (Induvidually he hasn't declined)

11 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

21 penalties this season for Manchester United that has to be some sort of record right.

Of course, like you say though I can’t think of too many more managers he would benefit from more than Bielsa.

Leeds are also close to signing Cody Drameh (18) from Fulham, another great prospect looks like Leeds are building for the future, do you know much about Cody?

I live in Yorkshire so usually get to know a lot about transfers within the area 😂

Hi Kieran I don't get involved until I hear Leeds are close to signing. There are just too many possibles. Bielsa did his homework in great depth and told the club which positions needed strengthening and gave a list from 1 to 5 for each position he needed and each player rated from 1 to 5 too.

He hasn't signed the new contract yet and I suppose it's contingent on Leeds fulfilling his transfer targets. For all I know Cody is No 5 or No 1 in his position. Anyway Who is Cody Drameh?  https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/who-cody-drameh-leeds-united-target-who-draws-similarities-tottenham-hotspur-star-2935799

This basically where I look for information Yorkshire Post. Cheers Socca

10 hours ago, JOE GI said:

When IS reccommendable to play offensive? When your attack is stronger than the other team?

Or when generally your team is stronger?

Both are obviously good  but "When your attack is stronger than the other team" is key to it JOE

It was said of the Brazilian national team in the 60's 70's You score 3 we'll score 4 .... YES? That was when Brazil had the best player ever to grace this planet Pele!

I play 424 with Messi and Neymar on each wing, VERY ATTACKING and it is very succesful!

On 8/7/2020 at 6:16 PM, Cvilhete said:

May only own players that currently are owned by a club in the EPL.

After that the buying mayhem will begin. The aim of the game is to keep it very fun and competitive by having to rely on the depth of players in the league not always form the best clubs. A player may only be bid on when IN-GAME, they show up as at a EPL club (RL transfers). Should a player leave the EPL, they must be sold for the first cash offer. Players CAN be played up to their TB date but must be sold straight away and are ineligible to play.

(This will mean relegated teams players all need to be sold after last game of season, likewise 3 promoted clubs players will all be eligible to buy after the Play-off final)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A REVAMPED PREMIER LEAGUE ONLY SETUP, BASIC DETAILS ABOVE ^^ PLEASE INTERACT WITH THIS POST IN ANYWAY SO I CAN SEE IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST TO START IT UP, WE NEED 16 MANAGERS ME AND RAHUL ARE ALREADY IN SO 14 LEFT!

No other interest? 

25 minutes ago, Big nasty said:

Is there any chance of Fabian Ruiz dropping due to Napoli not qualifying for Europe? 

Quite confident Immobile will, Barella not 100% confident will

Fabian is fine at 91, besides he's only 24 and got his 91 in December

19 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

So I’m currently spoiled between Bennacer, Hojbjerg, Winks & Sanson. What would you suggest?

I'd go Bennacer and Hojbjerg

9 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

Competitive world, limited funds and difference makers available.  Do I get two of these three: Winks, James W-P, Gabriel (Lille’s young DC) or Martial.  I need depth at MC, but Martial...

Martial exactly as Nameless said

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Finally in a new GW I am buying Bentacur, he better get +2 now. 

Can't see +2 but +1 yes!

1 hour ago, Big nasty said:

Fabian Ruiz should not drop. I may well get Inter into my spreadsheet today or tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Big nasty said:

Immobile should rise 100% his goal scoring record is phenomenal.

Barella will probably rise if Inter win the Europa league.

58 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Bennacer.

————————

In other news Boli Bolingoli breaches coronavirus rules... what a name Boli Bolingoli is 😂

On 8/7/2020 at 1:16 PM, Cvilhete said:

May only own players that currently are owned by a club in the EPL.

After that the buying mayhem will begin. The aim of the game is to keep it very fun and competitive by having to rely on the depth of players in the league not always form the best clubs. A player may only be bid on when IN-GAME, they show up as at a EPL club (RL transfers). Should a player leave the EPL, they must be sold for the first cash offer. Players CAN be played up to their TB date but must be sold straight away and are ineligible to play.

(This will mean relegated teams players all need to be sold after last game of season, likewise 3 promoted clubs players will all be eligible to buy after the Play-off final)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A REVAMPED PREMIER LEAGUE ONLY SETUP, BASIC DETAILS ABOVE ^^ PLEASE INTERACT WITH THIS POST IN ANYWAY SO I CAN SEE IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST TO START IT UP, WE NEED 16 MANAGERS ME AND RAHUL ARE ALREADY IN SO 14 LEFT!

I'm interested

12 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s the forum’s opinion on the player - Mohamed Simakan?

He’s got a good future, probably end up a team like Milan, Dortmund, Leipzig as seen in this article.

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/mohamed-simakan-201920-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics

Good scout report, everything you need to know is in here.

Guys, I’m managing AS Roma in div 3 and my first season is about to end. I might snatch the 3rd spot for the promotion playoff or finish mid table. I also got knocked out in the semis in the European Shield Cup. So I would like to ask the experienced campaigners here to give an idea of the amount I will receive and by when for the season.

2 minutes ago, Arun said:

Ndicka or Demiral? Who to buy?

Need a LB under 8mil for backup to Cancelo. Is there anyone who I can get who will increase? Gosens is taken.

Demiral Imo

Otto or Doherty will be a good choice.

Edited by Mike0007