Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Immobile should rise 100% his goal scoring record is phenomenal.

Barella will probably rise if Inter win the Europa league.

Bennacer.

————————

In other news Boli Bolingoli breaches coronavirus rules... what a name Boli Bolingoli is 😂

8 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo.. I've loved his name since I heard it years ago!

Lukaku is his cousin too, fun fact

Good future

Demiral

Tierney

Not sure mate

Celtic have been told that their matches are postponed for a minimum of one week which could put their European tie under threat.

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Celtic have been told that their matches are postponed for a minimum of one week which could put their European tie under threat.

Interesting to see what happens

3 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Son +1?

I have Kane, Dybala, Icardi and Firmino. Want to sell Icardi and Firmino to use Kane and Dybala as my number 9's...

Good?

I don't think Son will ever get 94 at Tottenham (or anywhere)

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Hi Kieran I don't get involved until I hear Leeds are close to signing. There are just too many possibles. Bielsa did his homework in great depth and told the club which positions needed strengthening and gave a list from 1 to 5 for each position he needed and each player rated from 1 to 5 too.

He hasn't signed the new contract yet and I suppose it's contingent on Leeds fulfilling his transfer targets. For all I know Cody is No 5 or No 1 in his position. Anyway Who is Cody Drameh?  https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/who-cody-drameh-leeds-united-target-who-draws-similarities-tottenham-hotspur-star-2935799

This basically where I look for information Yorkshire Post. Cheers Socca

I clearly need to go to specsavers because I haven’t seen this post till now, 4 hours later 👀

Hopefully they can get this deal over the line too.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I’m pretty sure a lot of footballers do this, they are just the unlucky ones who have been caught.

45 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Son +1?

I have Kane, Dybala, Icardi and Firmino. Want to sell Icardi and Firmino to use Kane and Dybala as my number 9's...

Good?

No he should stay at 93 son.

Firmino Kane and Dybala your best options.

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nothing has been predicted for Ozil. Surely he will get -2?

Probably -1 but I wouldn’t be surprised if he got -2.

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys, I’m managing AS Roma in div 3 and my first season is about to end. I might snatch the 3rd spot for the promotion playoff or finish mid table. I also got knocked out in the semis in the European Shield Cup. So I would like to ask the experienced campaigners here to give an idea of the amount I will receive and by when for the season.

It all depends on the league set up. You might be able to get some idea by looking at the game world "rules" where it will tell you if it is a rich economy or poor one etc. Also the number of active managers seems to have a bearing on the amount of money you get, along with how many divisions there are.

Either way you get the money just after the last fixture of the season, then on turn one of the new season you will get season ticket revenue (check on your finances screen for the top line (I think) and if you go up you will get a bit more than that next season. If all teams are "bigger" than you ratings wise in next division then sometimes you get a cash injection at that time as well as extra seats in your ground.

Sorry cant be more help but it is really down to the above questionsvas to how much you get.

If you looked at the history of the gameworld they will list who won each division each season, you can then ask the winner of div 3 how much they got!

The Final 3 updates for SM's  upcoming Italy Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103, 1106  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sht-Pred-Italy-Inter-Atal-Juve1.png

A lot of RED Boxes as usual with the BIG CLUBs so let me point out that the spreadsheet is ALL about STATS, so do not take it's predictions for De Ligt and Rabiot too seriously as SM will use performances as their strict criteria. I don't think they will Rise or Brozovic and Skriniar either.

I had to get a rush-on to finish b4 6pm so I hope there are not any glaring errors as a result. 5:56PM as I write, please do not hide post please. Thanks for your interest and support, gratefully received as always. Cheers Socca, Onwards to the English Premiership now,  yippee! 😀

18 minutes ago, Arun said:

Will Kante get a -1? Has missed lots of games this season.

It's quite likely after injury he's not got back to playing regularly. 60:40 he will drop 1, sorry Arun. Just get a bid in for him then u have 14days from then to save some money IF he drops. If he does. I think it's a shame, top quality player in my eyes 👀 

2 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Talk about under the wire ... !!!

Transfer History

Season Date Club From Club To Club From Received Club To Received
1 10 Aug 2020 Celtic Arsenal 280k Jeremie FRIMPONG

Can’t decide if this is unbelievable recruitment or unbelievably lucky 😉😂

24 minutes ago, Arun said:

Will Kante get a -1? Has missed lots of games this season.

Yeah I believe so.

21 minutes ago, hesselink said:

If Ocampos +2 (91), any chance Muriel (Atalanta) +2 also?

Highly unlikely.

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

What happened to Pietro Pellegri?

Plagued by injurieshesselink, still only 19 so there is some  hope BUT has only had 380 minutes first team at Monaco since 2017/18 season.

Spinal Disc herniation Feb 2018 to May 2018, Thigh muscle soon after, then knock, then Groin/ pelvic injury Sept 18 to August 2019, then same injury re-ocurring to February 2020! It's a wonder he hasn't caught Covid, poor kid.

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Sp-Sht-Pred-Italy-Inter-Atal-Juve1.png

A lot of RED Boxes as usual with the BIG CLUBs so let me point out that the spreadsheet is ALL about STATS, so do not take it's predictions for De Ligt and Rabiot too seriously as SM will use performances as their strict criteria. I don't think they will Rise or Brozovic and Skriniar either.

I 😀

You got the rating of Rabiot wrong. He is 99.

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

What happened to Pietro Pellegri?

Injuries.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

How do you guys rate this Kostas Tsimikas: Do you reckon he has 90+ potential?

Have you watched him play before? If so what do you think?

Not really seen him play but he’s came in as back up to Robertson so I reckon high 80’s.

44 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

If I admitted the truth, it would take away from my mystique and reputation !

Great recruitment then 😉😂