Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

What happened to Pietro Pellegri?

Injuries.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

How do you guys rate this Kostas Tsimikas: Do you reckon he has 90+ potential?

Have you watched him play before? If so what do you think?

Not really seen him play but he’s came in as back up to Robertson so I reckon high 80’s.

44 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

If I admitted the truth, it would take away from my mystique and reputation !

Great recruitment then 😉😂

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cyman85 said:

Pogba or Kante?

Gnabry or Sane?

Firmino or Dybala?

Pogba

Gnabry, even though arguably Sane's ceiling is higher I just think Gnabry is a sure bet now and in the near future (can hit 93 very soon, compared to Sane recovering from a serious injury and new club.

Dybala 

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Realistically he's unlikely to get 90 and certainly not for a long time, he's only 2 years younger than Robertson a top 3 LB in the world, will surely struggle to rise consistenlty as a bit part player.

I've seen him 4 times and were all 4 this season in the Europa League against Arsenal then Wolves, he's looked really strong and very good going forward, he was fantastic for Olympiacos against Arsenal second leg.

6 hours ago, hesselink said:

If Ocampos +2 (91), any chance Muriel (Atalanta) +2 also?

Muriel despite his bewildering stats hardly deserves a +1. Shocking player who ought to thank Gasperini with his life.

6 hours ago, Arun said:

Will Kante get a -1? Has missed lots of games this season.

Unfortunately it's quite likely but I think he deserves some leeway having highlighted how good he is as what he does over the past 2/3 years and only really missing games through injuries. 

11 hours ago, Arun said:

Ndicka or Demiral? Who to buy?

Need a LB under 8mil for backup to Cancelo. Is there anyone who I can get who will increase? Gosens is taken.

Demiral 1000%

The risers left at a good age probably Luca Pellegrini and potentially Ruben Vinagre even though I don't neccessarily think those are the best mid-to-long term options. Longer term I prefer Ait Nouri and by far the best option Bukayo Saka (I would imagine he's taken). Unsure wheter you wanted slighter higher rated but nevermind 

On 8/10/2020 at 8:19 PM, ahatter1 said:

Malang Sarr (regardless of where he signs, he's a free agent now) or Kieren Tierney ?

Tierney for sure, much more likely to go up in the near future and should also get the CB positioning when the Prem updates arrive 

9 hours ago, Arun said:

Will Kante get a -1? Has missed lots of games this season.

Feel like he will drop as he's missed games and isn't an attacker

9 hours ago, hesselink said:

If Ocampos +2 (91), any chance Muriel (Atalanta) +2 also?

Ocampos has 14 league goals in 2755 minutes, Muriel has 18 in 1244, while he has been a big source of Atalanta's goals let's remember he's used as an impact sub in a team that scores for fun.

Ocampos is also 3 years younger.

7 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

How come Bono is playing for Sevilla lately ?

https://www.besoccer.com/new/sevilla-lose-vaclik-to-a-knee-sprain-856631

7 hours ago, hesselink said:

What happened to Pietro Pellegri?

Injuries and a poor move to Monaco

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Haven't watched, his stats at Olympiacos are good albeit in a lower quality league. He's 24 (signed till 2025) and Robertson is 26 (2024). Unlikely Robertson will ever leave at his peak.

He'll get plenty of minutes though as Robertson has been ground into the dust with no back-up.

I see him getting 85 in the next month or so, then a +1 every review until he gets to about 87/88.

3 hours ago, Cyman85 said:

Pogba or Kante?

Gnabry or Sane?

Firmino or Dybala?

Pogba

Gnabry (Sane if he comes back well from his ACL/new club too)

Dybala

51 minutes ago, Lowco said:

My player recovers on friday 14th, but he's not injuried when I line up. Is this a bug?

What's his fitness?

1 hour ago, Lowco said:

My player recovers on friday 14th, but he's not injuried when I line up. Is this a bug?

If the match is on 14th or later, he will show up as fit in your lineup. So, its not a bug. If you have an smfa competition in between, it doesn't take fitness into account. That could be a reason as well. But as soon as the smfa match is done, you will see the actual fitness stats of your players when you try to set tactics. 

1 hour ago, Lowco said:

The fitness that is displayed when selecting your line-up is what the player is on the day of the game. Your player (while injured) today, most likely will have recovered between today and Friday.

I have a question, If I bid for a player just before his rise(The bid gets accepted before the rise but the player joins after the rise), will his wages after joining be based on his old rating or his new rating?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Vib said:

I have a question, If I bid for a player just before his rise(The bid gets accepted before the rise but the player joins after the rise), will his wages after joining be based on his old rating or his new rating?

Thanks!

Wage based on the new rating unfortunately, example below:

DFC03092-09DF-4DF1-AC2A-0AE2F6C0AC7C.thumb.png.eba0d86ff4e9cab11cacba4caaa02159.png7CCCA9E1-79AF-4C66-A6C4-0C2B043303CD.thumb.png.61f64746e4274ef82241e9b8fe2e51fc.png

26k is the wage for 87 rated players.

Edited by Kierans91

Midfield got crowded.

Moutinho is a 91, so I will keep him at least until one of the following hits 91.  But, who to keep?

Zubeldia

Llorente

Barella

Zaniolo

Tonali

Grealish

Salisu

Baumgartner

I also have Havertz, a keeper.  And Laimer, but his versatility keeps him around.  I favor Zaniolo, Tonali, and Llorente.  

I'd like Zubs, Grealish, and Barella to rise and then move them. Salisu and Baumgartner can stay on the youth squad. 

I get that some of these players are DM and some AM, but they all slot at MC. 

5 hours ago, Lowco said:

Usually your teams fitness on the tactics section shows the players conditions for the next game.

This has however bugged for me before and showed the players condition grow by a small percentage day by day until the next game.

But in this case I would think it’s because he is fit for your next game so therefore will not show as injured like he currently is on your squad page.

30 minutes ago, JBS said:

Midfield got crowded.

Moutinho is a 91, so I will keep him at least until one of the following hits 91.  But, who to keep?

Zubeldia

Llorente

Barella

Zaniolo

Tonali

Grealish

Salisu

Baumgartner

I also have Havertz, a keeper.  And Laimer, but his versatility keeps him around.  I favor Zaniolo, Tonali, and Llorente.  

I'd like Zubs, Grealish, and Barella to rise and then move them. Salisu and Baumgartner can stay on the youth squad. 

Out of Barella, Grealish and Zubeldia I would probably keep Barella after his rise, mainly because he plays for the stronger club.

Grealish is pretty worthless unless he moves from Villa, I think he should rise to 89 but if he spends another full season at Villa I don’t see him rising again.

As for Zubeldia, I can’t see him rising beyond 90 at Sociedad unless they have another great season and maintain the form until the last ball had been kicked.

I think Zubeldia probably had a decent chance of rising to 90 if Sociedad managed to get a place in the UCL.

IF Barella hits 91 then I would sell Moutinho.

11 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Plagued by injurieshesselink, still only 19 so there is some  hope BUT has only had 380 minutes first team at Monaco since 2017/18 season.

Spinal Disc herniation Feb 2018 to May 2018, Thigh muscle soon after, then knock, then Groin/ pelvic injury Sept 18 to August 2019, then same injury re-ocurring to February 2020! It's a wonder he hasn't caught Covid, poor kid.

Not great, not terrible.

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Well Milanista, watched him (Not full game) against Arsenal and he caught my eye, noted he was only 83 rated, then found Liverpool interested, bought him immediately, no brainer.

He will get the Klopp treatment (Really important) and eventually rise possibly above 90. That's the snag "eventually" but 83 is far too low so 85 within next season, Then depends on Robertson giving him chance to "blossom". If he's going nowhere after next season I may sell.

11 hours ago, Cyman85 said:

Pogba or Kante?

Gnabry or Sane?

Firmino or Dybala?

All close but, Pogba, Gnabry, and Firmino.... I believe will get his TOP FORM back this coming season. Sane will have to comeback and show his best Man C displays. Kante is unfortunately likely to drop, possible rise for the Pog?

6 hours ago, Vib said:

Thanks!

U get caught Vib for the higher wages

52 minutes ago, Big nasty said:

Harry Winks everyone - worth a 90?

65/35% in my estimation he gets his rise Big Nasty!. 

SWIKI this morning I expected to see some more Italian clubs Edited but nothing .... ??

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Genoa:

Falque -1 to 88- yes

Destro -1 to 85- yes

Perin -1 to 88

Romero +1 to 87

Soumaoro -1 to 87

Pinamonti +1 to 86

Radu +1 to 86

Ghiglione +2 to 85

Cassata +2 to 85

Cleonise +3 to 73

Criscito -1 to 87

Masiello -1 to 86

Hiljemark -1 to 85

Radovanovic -1 to 85

Omeonga -1 to 82

Lakicevic -2 to 80

Micovschi +3 to 73

Brescia:

Romulo -1 to 86- -2 to 85

zzzz

Another rise for a transferred player today - this time it's Oston Urunov

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

@Sir Rahul I'm guessing they're not risking Vaclik by leaving him on the bench ?

Probably yeah

6 hours ago, Vib said:

Thanks!

New

4 hours ago, JBS said:

Midfield got crowded.

Zubeldia

Llorente

Barella

Zaniolo

Tonali

Grealish

Salisu

Baumgartner

I'd keep Grealish if he moves - but Villa may price him out and I don't see him getting more than 89 there.

Zubeldia's cap at Sociedad is probably 90 too.

Barella should be kept, will get 91 next season if not this. And of course Zaniolo, Tonali, Llorente are all 90+ material.

Tricky decision haha.

3 hours ago, JBS said:

Purchased one of my personal favs for sentimental reasons, free agent Yaya Toure, yesterday.  He's retired today. 

One of the best.

Has he retired? I don't see anything about it anywhere

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Not great, not terrible.

Chernobyl (the show) reference? :D 

1 hour ago, Big nasty said:

Harry Winks everyone - worth a 90?

I don't think so

Really sad to see Valencia get taken apart by Peter Lim and co (as a fellow Singaporean).

First it was Ferran Torres sold below his market value.

And now this? Combined 13 mil for Parejo and Coquelin? Wow for Villarreal and Emery I suppose. With Kubo in too, they've replaced Cazorla and Anguissa in the squad.

Sad for the Valencia fans.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/parejo-and-coquelin-set-to-leave-valencia-for-villarreal-in/18t30wy5wlg1j1etf4a4pdnxdx

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Really sad to see Valencia get taken apart by Peter Lim and co (as a fellow Singaporean).

First it was Ferran Torres sold below his market value.

And now this? Combined 13 mil for Parejo and Coquelin? Wow for Villarreal and Emery I suppose. With Kubo in too, they've replaced Cazorla and Anguissa in the squad.

Sad for the Valencia fans.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/parejo-and-coquelin-set-to-leave-valencia-for-villarreal-in/18t30wy5wlg1j1etf4a4pdnxdx

Nice to see fellow sgean. Haha

He's a Manchester United Fan I think... Lucky enough he didn't sell them over. Lol

There was a time Valencia was an European fearsome team. They had Carew then..

18 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

The Final 3 updates for SM's  upcoming Italy Review below:-

Sp-Sht-Pred-Italy-Inter-Atal-Juve1.png

A lot of RED Boxes as usual with the BIG CLUBs so let me point out that the spreadsheet is ALL about STATS, so do not take it's predictions for De Ligt and Rabiot too seriously as SM will use performances as their strict criteria. I don't think they will Rise or Brozovic and Skriniar either.

I had to get a rush-on to finish b4 6pm so I hope there are not any glaring errors as a result. 5:56PM as I write, please do not hide post please. Thanks for your interest and support, gratefully received as always. Cheers Socca, Onwards to the English Premiership now,  yippee! 😀

Brozovic and Skriniar will stay 100%
Barella +1 to 91
De Vrij +1 to 92 (should have gotten a rise during the last update)
Lukaku +1 to 93
Bastoni +3 to 88

Zapata +1 to 91
Gomez +1 to 92
Gosens +2 to 90
Hateboer +1 to 89
Gollini +1/+2 to 88/89
Malinovskiy +1 to 88
Castagne stay 89
Pasalic +1 to 89

Rugani -1 to 89
De Ligt stay
Khedira -1 to 89
Bentancur +1 to 91
Matuidi -1 to 91
Rabiot stay
Ramsey stay/-1 to 90
Douglas Costa -1 to 90
Higuain -1 to 90
Dybala stay/+1 to 94
Pjanic stay/-1 to 93 (maybe the move to Barca will save him, otherwise he would drop for sure)