• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shrey04 said:

Guys, need your opinion here. What do you think is the max potential for following players:

Kimpembe - 92, 93 at very most, has age and PSG going for him but not actually deserving of a 91 when he did receive it, maybe does now though tbf.

Joe Gomez - Realistically 93, obviously SM seems to massively overcompensate for overall team performance as opposed to individual performance, which yet again probably works in his favour long term.

Kovacic - 92, lucky if he ever reaches that too, not sure where he has improved in last few seasons or whether he will. Some Chelsea fans like him some really don't, good on the ball doesn't do much else for me.

Lautaro Martinez - 94+, depending where he ends up he's got everything he needs to hit elite level and at a good age too (somehow still only 22) 

Rashford - 93/94, great player and great bloke, very talented I wanted to say higher but trying not to let my Rashford bias get in the way.

Ocampos - 92 (if that) Sevilla have spent loads recently however Ocampos last summer at £13.5 mill ish is a massive bargain, UCL next year too, reckon a 92 if he maintains his level and so do Sevilla is fair in a years time or so.

Obviously very, very difficult but going off pure instinct, where I see them now, club and age etc.

3 hours ago, tmw91 said:

Is anyone else finding Atalanta's strategy of taking turns to foul Neymar amusing? 

Didn't work unfortunately for Atalanta

7 hours ago, boasnoites said:

Adama Traoré or Thorgan Hazard?

Adama fan boy here, but gotta be Adama for me, maybe more long term but I can see him at most top clubs in Europe offering something that literally no one else in football can.

Edited by FGS18
2 typos been made
4 hours ago, Toby S said:

Reading everyones posts, is Bastoni the must buy for the Serie A upgrades then? 

My thought is yes :D 

In more competitive worlds a diamond to sign is Matteo Pessina.

Seven goals in 34 appearances for 9th place Verona on loan from Atalanta and most likely he will end up elsewhere next year despite Hellas having an option to buy. 

Due a rise to 83->85 maybe an outside chance of 86. Atalanta midfield is pretty packed with the likes of Malinovskiy doing wonders even from the bench so can see him moving on somewhere else next season with some pretty big clubs being linked.

7 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Any 88-89 rated keepers likely to rise?

Strakosha

7 hours ago, tmw91 said:

Oh that's heart breaking for Atalanta.

:( 

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

Didn't know Caldara is so slow. Made Neymar look like Adama Traore minus the baby oil.

Ha!

6 hours ago, shrey04 said:

Guys, need your opinion here. What do you think is the max potential for following players:

Kimpembe 92, 93 max. Plays for PSG so getting to 93 should be possible if he remains a first-teamer and PSG go far in the CL in coming seasons. I'm not convinced he is a 93 level player though.

Joe Gomez 93, because SM value team performances and he appears to be the long-term future of the defence (van Dijk is old, Liverpool do not spend big money for back-ups). Only 23 as well so lot of time.

Kovacic I'd say 92, maybe 93? But he's already 26 and Chelsea need to be winning titles/making deep CL runs for him to get to 93. I think 92 is on for next season but beyond that I don't think.

Lautaro Martinez 94+. Depends on where he goes, though. Moving to Barcelona may not help because I see them regressing post-Messi (and Lautaro will be entering his peak just as Messi goes). But he has the talent and will also have the suitors. Only 22.

Rashford 93 surely. I'm biased. But also to get to 93+ United need to be winning titles, so that's the conundrum.

Ocampos 92 - don't see him rising beyond that

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Hellas Verona:

Gunter +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Sampdoria:

Audero +1 to 88- yes

Colley +1 to 88

Murru +1 to 88

Gabbiadini +1 to 88

Ramirez -1 to 87

Murillo -1 to 87

Vieira +2 to 85

Thorsby +2 to 85

Augello +2 to 84

Leris +1 to 83

Askildsen +2 to 75

Dodo -1 to 86

Tonelli -1 to 86

Torino:

Berenguer +1 to 86- yes

Bremer +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Millico +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Ansaldi -1 to 87

Baselli -1 to 87

Lukic +1 to 86

Singo +2 to 75

Segre +2 to 82

Fiordaliso +2 to 78

Ferigra +2 to 75

Procopio -3 to 73

Genoa:

Falque -1 to 88- yes

Destro -1 to 85- yes

Soumaoro -1 to 87- nope

Pinamonti +1 to 86- nope

Radu +1 to 86- nope

Ghiglione +2 to 85- nope

Cassata +2 to 85- nope

Cleonise +3 to 73- nope

Criscito -1 to 87

Masiello -1 to 86

Hiljemark -1 to 85

Radovanovic -1 to 85

Omeonga -1 to 82

Lakicevic -2 to 80

Micovschi +3 to 73

snooze

On 6/4/2020 at 12:54 PM, Kierans91 said:

Gustavo Maia

Age - 19

Club - São Paulo 

Position - Winger

Transfer Links - Barcelona

Due to interest becoming more and more in this player I’ve decided to do a little report on Gustavo Maia.

Maia has been on my radar for a few months now with his unbelievable talent with the ball at his feet and the great understanding of the game. He knows when is the right time to pass or dribble.

Video below of his talent:

It’s has been reported that Barcelona paid 1 million earlier this year to then have the option of signing him for an extra 3 million at the end of June.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8381107/amp/Barcelona-set-activate-option-Brazilian-starlet-Gustavo-Maia-according-agent.html

Im sure that if Barcelona take up this option then he will be in high demand in SM. With him currently not being in the game make sure that you buy this talent when he is added.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Gustavo Maia (19) added this morning MUST BUY!!

On 8/5/2020 at 6:49 PM, Sareum said:

I’d be quite happy for it to happen if she was on my team.

If she got sent off I’d be thinking ‘She’s gone for an early bath, let’s go and tw*t the referee and sprint to the changing rooms before I get left with the tap end’ *

*As long as she’s fit.  If she looks like Danny DeVito in drag then it shouldn’t be allowed.

Been offline for a while but wondering why is nobody calling out this type of nonsense.

1 hour ago, Marek said:

Hello, does anyone know anything about Setigui Karamoko (20), new player of Saint-Etienne?
In a super competitive setup I have him but I need to sell players due to squad limit, so any info would be appreciated.

Don’t really know much about him and the only thing I can find online (in English) is this.

https://www.x-sport.news/a-talent-a-day-setigui-karamoko-a-baby-giant-for-saint-etienne/%3famp

I guess the good thing about him is that he’s playing for St. Etienne who are not afraid to throw a young CB in as shown with Saliba and Fofana over recent years.

43 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

I have Kovacic in my GW. Slight chance for +2?

No chance.

43 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Word is that Vertonghen is signing for Benfica.  Not sure what that does for his rating.  Drop to 90 maybe?

-1 more likely in my opinion.

35 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Guess PSG did the needful... Experience is key. LOL

Experience of never reaching the UCL semi finals.. until now 😂

3 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Word is that Vertonghen is signing for Benfica.  Not sure what that does for his rating.  Drop to 90 maybe?

Benfica are making big moves. Cavani, Vertonghen, Everton Soares and Waldschmidt.

If Vertonghen's move gets announced before the Spurs review, he could get a -2. 

Cavani will probably drop to 92 sometime in the future too, though Portugal is reviewed once a year so he may benefit from that.

3 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

I have Kovacic in my GW. Slight chance for +2?

lol no

3 hours ago, Marek said:

Hello, does anyone know anything about Setigui Karamoko (20), new player of Saint-Etienne?
In a super competitive setup I have him but I need to sell players due to squad limit, so any info would be appreciated.

Not sure

3 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Been offline for a while but wondering why is nobody calling out this type of nonsense.

I must have missed it, I have reported and will leave it to a moderator to handle

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Guess PSG did the needful... Experience is key. LOL

lol