Rahul W's rating predictions

On 7/16/2020 at 4:53 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Don't think - but Koln conceded joint most goals this season (69) so there is some reasoning. Zieler in the second tier is still 88 though.. which I don't get.

So Zieler has moved to Koln on a one year loan - 88 rated - while they still have Horn who's 87 rated, lol!

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Been offline for a while but wondering why is nobody calling out this type of nonsense.

Thanks to those who flagged this. No place for this here. Member has been warned and suspended from posting for 5 days. If anyone sees inappropriate content then please report it. It's difficult for admins to read every comment.

17 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Please help me rank the following to get rid of, one must go:

Silva, pogba, Saul and thiago.

I play 433 with these players often used in the midfield and wing areas

Which Silva? I might let Thiago go as he's older and will only drop from here.

However if you mean David Silva, then I'd sell him.

7 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Which Silva? I might let Thiago go as he's older and will only drop from here.

However if you mean David Silva, then I'd sell him.

Bernado. Was initially leaning toward bernado but now thinking thiago myself despite him being the higher rated player in the bunch

33 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

If Thiago moves to Liverpool I’d defo keep a hold of him. Doubtful tho

21 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

If Thiago moves to Liverpool I’d defo keep a hold of him. Doubtful tho

Liverpool already have Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Keita, Ox, Milner and Jones in midfield. I think Thiago starting most games is unlikely given his injury history. So I can see him dropping to 93 as he turns 30.

2 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Thiago. Though I would wait and see which club buys him. It's a tough one.

Giving you a stat if it helps and the sell is urgent. Thiago's most appearances in league is 26 matches in his whole career. 

56 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

S. Aguero or E. Haaland? 

How long do you think S. Aguero can hold above 92? 

P.S. I'm asking on behalf of another manager. 

It’s a tough one, had this conversation already with someone, I wouldn’t be surprised if both Aguero and Haaland are at a similar rating by the end of 20/21 season.

Aguero should generally keep his rating until he moves on from Manchester City, probably back to his homeland.

Haaland should rise by each review as long as he keeps up his phenomenal goal scoring record which looks a good bet.

Personally I would go for Haaland, I always prefer younger players and in the long term he would be a huge plus and a potential 95+

33 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Could Raul Jimenez get 91? He had good season but idk,only 2 players from Wolves are 91.

He’s got a chance in my opinion, Wolves not qualifying for Europe next season might decrease his chances though.

@Soccahappy

Cody Drameh 👀

On 8/12/2020 at 5:08 PM, boasnoites said:

Adama Traoré or Thorgan Hazard?

Right now it's Thorgan for me. 

On 8/12/2020 at 5:42 PM, Janao said:

What do y think about Kostas TSIMIKAS any rise after transfer to Liverpool ??

He's quite impressive from what I've read of him: should be a good backup to A. Robertson. I read that Liverpool and Klopp were watching him for some time before making there move - so they must see something very good in him.

Up to 85-86 in next rise. 

On 8/12/2020 at 7:06 PM, The punch said:

Bastoni 92 in 2/3 years ( as skrinniar)

😇 Possibly, but I hope it's no so quickly because that would mean Merda doing very well again next season. 

12 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Gustavo Maia (19) added this morning MUST BUY!!

Who would you compare his style of play to? 

10 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

I have Kovacic in my GW. Slight chance for +2?

Nope +2 is just too much, add to that Chelsea haven't won any silverware this season - with him leading the midfield. 

10 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Been offline for a while but wondering why is nobody calling out this type of nonsense.

Thank you LauraAFCA for flagging Saerum's offensive comment. Apologies, more of us should have really flagged it aswell a while back. 

10 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Guess PSG did the needful... Experience is key. LOL

At Least K. Mbappe is still in the CL. I see Bratti kept his 😎 cool in an important game: unfortunately Verrati is out with a calf injury (sustained during training) for the remainder of the CL campaign. No doubt his quality will be missed in that midfield. 

I reckon J. Neymar really should have done better to finish his chances for all the Millions 🤑 he is on. He's overrated as of now in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Could Raul Jimenez get 91? He had good season but idk,only 2 players from Wolves are 91.

I believe WHW are capped at 91. And with R. Jimenez being one of their best and probably most important player - I reckon he deserves a +1 to 91. 

Edited by Milanista1
Explain a point further.
3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

It’s a tough one, had this conversation already with someone, I wouldn’t be surprised if both Aguero and Haaland are at a similar rating by the end of 20/21 season.

Aguero should generally keep his rating until he moves on from Manchester City, probably back to his homeland.

Haaland should rise by each review as long as he keeps up his phenomenal goal scoring record which looks a good bet.

Personally I would go for Haaland, I always prefer younger players and in the long term he would be a huge plus and a potential 95+

He’s got a chance in my opinion, Wolves not qualifying for Europe next season might decrease his chances though.

@Soccahappy

Cody Drameh 👀

Yes it's good news, but I'm hoping for more. Hope he appears on SM database would have thought being at Fulham he would already be on. 

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

S. Aguero or E. Haaland? 

How long do you think S. Aguero can hold above 92? 

P.S. I'm asking on behalf of another manager. 

Haaland definitely, Kieran said it all but it's Haaland "in spades for me". 😀

Tyler adams winner and RB Leipzig make the semi's! I'm glad.

Edit: 10:15 PM I don't know why I get so many "Hidden Posts" I'm out of here as soon as spread a few "Reactions"

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Who would you compare his style of play to? 

Not sure to be honest, I know the media have thrown the Neymar comparison about.

1 hour ago, HAWKERS said:

Hi guys who would you say is a better option for long term growth. Castagne or Hateboer ? Thanks 

I personally like Castagne.

30 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes it's good news, but I'm hoping for more. Hope he appears on SM database would have thought being at Fulham he would already be on. 

Yeah true, SM are strange with this.

Rico Richards was added the other day and he hasn’t played for the senior team yet so why not someone like Cody Drameh.

I bang on about it, but Ricky Jade Jones needs adding!

Im sure it will happen in the near future, he should get even more game time next season with the potential departure of Ivan Toney.

40 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Both the teams I supported in the QFs lost. Should probably root for Barcelona tomorrow 🤔

Agreed, I also hoped Atalanta but unfortunately, but didn't hoped for Atlético. Yes for RB Leipzig! :)

I root for Bayern Munich and Manchester City (as a Belgian of cours for De Bruyne!) next two days. :)

1 hour ago, Fadi7 said:

Any competitive leagues out there for me to join? 

We are halfway through season 1 at the moment in a custom League (ID: 419097). A squad cap of 25 players will come into force at the start of season 2. Lots of teams still available if interested. Application only.