• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

9 hours ago, The Finisher said:

If a game world is due to permanently close at the end of a season, does it need more managers to continue, or is it too late? I've worked on this team too much just to have it gone now.

Not sure 

8 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Mohammed salisu got raised from 83 to 85 on the 30th of july . Today (14th of august) ... he again got a raise from 83 to 85 . Wth are they doing .

next thing is probably a sudden drop in value i suppose ? 

I think his club got changed to Southampton yesterday (13th), hence it reflects as a change in game. That's my understanding anyway.

7 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Will Aouar get 91? SMS 92?

No, no

4 hours ago, Nighch said:

Melayro Bogarde, what do you think of him? Worth a buy? In my opinion 1,84m tall is short for a centre back, but we never know he can have other good qualities. Thanks for the help

Not sure

3 hours ago, JOE GI said:

JOAO PEDRO DONT RISE!! RIDICULOUS

wow just realised they missed him, maybe tomorrow

40 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I am wondering what everyone thinks of the Pjanic move? will he hold or drop?

I have seen him become available in a game world where the manager wants a RB I was thinking of offering Klosterman and cash for him.

A few years left in Pjanic?

Thanks again for any answers

Could drop tbh, and depends how it goes in Barca - never a guarantee haha

22 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

So i have a 85 rated , who has 100% morale and 100% fitness .

My Chairman feels the need to negociate a new contract with him . WHY ?? he has 100% morale .

Anyway . After the player received a raise from my chairman , his morale drops to 98% !!!

logic

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I am wondering what everyone thinks of the Pjanic move? will he hold or drop?

I have seen him become available in a game world where the manager wants a RB I was thinking of offering Klosterman and cash for him.

Id keep Klostermann, he’s gold in terms of versatility at the back and Pjanic is ageing with a decent chance to drop.

Pjanic hasn’t even been Juventus’ best midfielder this season.

46 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

So i have a 85 rated , who has 100% morale and 100% fitness .

My Chairman feels the need to negociate a new contract with him . WHY ?? he has 100% morale .

Anyway . After the player received a raise from my chairman , his morale drops to 98% !!!

Has the player risen within the past few months?

Chairman’s negotiate contracts when a player has a rise, I don’t know the definite timescale but chairman’s always negotiate contracts with players who have risen in last few months, maybe this is the issue.

Just the game unfortunately.

18 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s the forum’s opinion on Tolisso?

I’m being offered Tolisso for cash

If he can stay fit he might get more game time at Bayern next season with Thiago trying to get a move to Liverpool.

I don’t know if Bayern are linked with any midfielders though, I hope Cuisance gets more game time in all honesty.

11 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

You need 1 player to join.

It says you need 4 more players but if you can get 1 friend to join then it will say ‘if the game world drops below 2 managers the game world will close’

I don’t know if I’ve made sense here haha.

I see. A manager joined some days ago and it still said it was due to close, up until I checked again this afternoon. Looks like it's back to normal. But for sure will try to get more managers in case this one becomes inactive.

5 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Put details in. I may join and pay that team/league attention enough to keep it a float. I was similarly worried about a team I've had for over 10 years and I would devastated if the game world closed. 

Had a manager join some days ago and apparently it's back to normal now. I'd like to get some big players in before letting you join lol. One of the managers that left (who used 2 accounts in that game world) had stacked teams.

Id keep Klostermann, he’s gold in terms of versatility at the back and Pjanic is ageing with a decent chance to drop.

How about Mukiele, unuavar and cash (my players) for Pjanic??

26 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

How about Mukiele, unuavar and cash (my players) for Pjanic??

Short term Pjanic, long term the duo.

Unuvar is going to be a brilliant player and Mukiele should break 90 at Leipzig.

——————

Teams are going to be queuing round the corner next season 😂

D0DDE4BC-AC28-4829-A7FF-630224BA0CB4.thumb.png.14eb33ff2266a8b413f21d54a804f835.png

5 hours ago, NewYorker said:

Even if they don't win it all (hard to imagine at this point), SM should go back and correct these. And give Davies another +1 while they're there

I think Muller, Lewa, Kimmich, Alaba, Gnabry should all get revisited if they win the UCL, not sure if they get knocked out at the next round.

Bayern were outstanding but you have to consider how Barcelona defended like 12 year olds.

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

If Messi decides to leave, where do you think he'll end up? I doubt he'd want to end up at PSG. City seems like the standout team.

They were talking post match on BT Sport that now its surely possibly that he'll want to leave.

I think he will probably still stay which is upsetting because I would love to see him in the EPL.

If he ended up leaving I would love to see him at Burnley, that little bit of stardust they need lol.

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

A bit difficult question, but here it goes..

I'm looking for a player with maximum rate 88 and can play as right defender and left defender without losing quality (in real life). Someone ? 

Henrichs, can’t get any worse at Leipzig (his career)

Bit of a left field choice but I would look into Ashley Young, his career has been revitalised since joining Conte at Inter.

If it wasn’t for his age I think he deserves a rise 4 goals 5 assists since joining in January (average rating of around 7.00)

What about Neuer and Hummels??? If Bayern wins the Champions League its ridiculous that Neuer doesnt get a rise... Lewandowski the same!!! They won League and Cup at domestic level.

Ter Stegen is 95! And Neuer 93???? Come on! Who is the starter in Germany? Neuer!!! What as Barcelona done or won last months???

RIDICULOUS