Rahul W's rating predictions

12 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s the forum’s opinion on Tolisso?

I’m being offered Tolisso for cash

For cash I'd take, are there other options?

9 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I am wondering what everyone thinks of the Pjanic move? will he hold or drop?

I have seen him become available in a game world where the manager wants a RB I was thinking of offering Klosterman and cash for him.

A few years left in Pjanic?

Thanks again for any answers

Id keep Klostermann, he’s gold in terms of versatility at the back and Pjanic is ageing with a decent chance to drop.

Pjanic hasn’t even been Juventus’ best midfielder this season.

How about Mukiele, unuavar and cash (my players) for Pjanic? 

Pjanic short term (but in this Barca you can see him dropping to 92 in three reviews - maybe lesser if he drops to 93 with Juve now)

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Barcelona LOL!!!

Coutinho scores a double against his parent club 😂😂

Embarrassing on so many levels

7 hours ago, The punch said:

sad for messi,  hangs up boots, it's time !!

Too soon!

6 hours ago, Valdivia said:

Bit harsh to decrease Criscito I thought?

Seems like a victim of his team having a poor season, but in reality he has been good and his goalscoring stats for a defender should have at least kept him at an 88, even if a lot have been penalties.

Agreed mate, the age + lesser club factors have cost him 

6 hours ago, The punch said:

I can't believe that muller gnabry alaba lewandoski have been forgotten by sm 

SM WAKE UP

Haha

4 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

If Messi decides to leave, where do you think he'll end up? I doubt he'd want to end up at PSG. City seems like the standout team.

They were talking post match on BT Sport that now its surely possibly that he'll want to leave.

Maybe Italy? On his current wages only PSG or City could probably afford him, if he takes a significant cut it would open up more options. Been reported he bought a house in Milan but can't see Inter being able to afford him.

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

A bit difficult question, but here it goes..

I'm looking for a player with maximum rate 88 and can play as right defender and left defender without losing quality (in real life). Someone ? 

Atal, Almeida, Henrichs are good

1 minute ago, Nighch said:

What about Neuer and Hummels??? If Bayern wins the Champions League its ridiculous that Neuer doesnt get a rise... Lewandowski the same!!! They won League and Cup at domestic level.

Ter Stegen is 95! And Neuer 93???? Come on! Who is the starter in Germany? Neuer!!! What as Barcelona done or won last months???

RIDICULOUS

You mean Boateng?

I think expecting big changes in a CL review is unlikely, the more likely candidates will be Lewa, Muller, Gnabry.

I agree SM jumped the gun with some changes in Jan, like MATS for example.

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ideally, a smaller Bayern review would have these changes:

Lewandowski +1 to 97

Alaba +1 to 94

Gnabry +1 to 93

Muller +1 to 93

Not entirely convinced Neuer and Boateng need to rise now. As for Davies, he's fine now and can get 91 next season.

Right now i would understand, but dont agree! Buy IF Bayern wins the Champions League there is no argument for Ter Stegen 95 and Neuer 93! Age should be reflected on value! Not rating! Rating is the CURRENT ABILITY! So, logically, Neuer is BETTER in relation to Ter Stegen...

One more argument is that Neuer is the main GK of Germany! Ter Stegen is on the bench!

I need the forum’s suggestion on getting me a striker. The following are my options:-

Kramaric

Alcacer

Piatek

Haller

Promes

Jean Kevin Augustin

Jonathan Bamba

Anderson Talisca

Dani Olmo

Jonathan Ikone

Callum Wilson

Josh King

Bertrand Traore

Keita Balde

Ayoze Perez

Kevin Volland

Giovanni Simeone

Willian Jose

It is for my first team and my primary aim is to get a player with good performances in SM and a long term potential will be an added bonus

19 minutes ago, Vascods7 said:

Wake the f*ck up SM !! SM dropping Thomas Muller rating in the past 3 years in a row ( Bayern 8x Bundesliga champions, always in the starting 11 both bayern/germany).

Is this even real?.. 

Screenshot_20200815-052743_SM Worlds.jpg

The first drop (95 to 94) was fair as he wasn't playing at a 95 level at the time. 

The second drop (94 to 93), he was not playing his best under Niko Kovac and at the time of review Bayern were 4th, so that played a part.

The third drop (93 to 92) was unnecessary I agree, because Flick was already in by that point and Muller had 2 goals and 7 assists in the league in 7 games post Kovac. Clearly nuance and context is lost on SM, as is the fact that goals are not everything and the Frankfurt 5-1 defeat was their own really bad league game.

Bayern's season has been a tale of one short and poor Kovac period, and the longer, more sustained brilliance under Flick.

18 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

qI need the forum’s suggestion on getting me a striker. The following are my options:-

Kramaric

Alcacer

Piatek Probably peaked at 90 for now

Haller Don't see him getting 91 any time soon, has to do well at WHU and then make a step-up

Promes Probably already peaked at 90

Jean Kevin Augustin Struggled at Monaco and Leeds, attitude seems an issue, I'd avoid

Jonathan Bamba

Anderson Talisca In China so avoid

Dani Olmo

Jonathan Ikone

Callum Wilson Has to move to a bigger club and may end up at a mid-table club, so 89 is his level

Josh King Don't see him getting 89 ever

Bertrand Traore Can't see him getting 90 any time soon either

Keita Balde Might have already peaked at 90

Ayoze Perez May get +1 this review but 90 is his max

Kevin Volland  Good but SM keep avoiding giving him 90

Giovanni Simeone Career doesn't seem to have taken off, there are better options

Willian Jose Could get 91 with a good season at Sociedad but I don't see it

It is for my first team and my primary aim is to get a player with good performances in SM and a long term potential will be an added bonus

Added some thoughts above. For the future, I'd go Olmo or Ikone (or even Bamba), Leipzig/Lille are the places to be.

If you want a more experienced player, it's Kramaric/Alcacer/Volland.

1 hour ago, Nighch said:

Right now i would understand, but dont agree! Buy IF Bayern wins the Champions League there is no argument for Ter Stegen 95 and Neuer 93! Age should be reflected on value! Not rating! Rating is the CURRENT ABILITY! So, logically, Neuer is BETTER in relation to Ter Stegen...

One more argument is that Neuer is the main GK of Germany! Ter Stegen is on the bench!

I agree that there should be just one rating point between the two - but I don't see SM correcting that by dropping MATS or giving Neuer a rise.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Bologna:

Krejci -1 to 85- yes

Orsolini +1 to 88- yes

Tomiyasu +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Schouten +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Juwara +3 to 73- +5 to 75

Palacio +1 to 87

Bani +1 to 86

Barrow +2 to 85

Svanberg +1 to 84

Dominguez +1 to 87

Corbo +3 to 76

Santurro -4 to 73

Udinese:

Musso +1 to 88- yes

Becao +1 to 86- yes

Sema +2 to 85- yes

Jajalo +2 to 85- yes

Lasagna +1 to 88- nope

Stryger Larsen +1 to 87- nope

Troost-Ekong +1 to 87- nope

Okaka +1 to 87- nope

Nuytinck +1 to 86- nope

Ter Avest +1 to 83- nope

Opoku +1 to 83- nope

Mandragora +1 to 88

Nestorovski -1 to 86

Teodorczyk -1 to 85

Prodl -1 to 83

Balic -1 to 83

Gonzalez +2 to 82

Not great, not terrible

Expect Barrow to be done tomorrow (or in some weird SM way, with the Atalanta review)

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

I need the forum’s suggestion on getting me a striker. The following are my options:-

Kramaric

Alcacer

Piatek

Haller

Promes

Jean Kevin Augustin

Jonathan Bamba

Anderson Talisca

Dani Olmo

Jonathan Ikone

Callum Wilson

Josh King

Bertrand Traore

Keita Balde

Ayoze Perez

Kevin Volland

Giovanni Simeone

Willian Jose

Ikone or Olmo if you want someone for the future.

Volland, Willian Jose and Piatek are not bad options short term.

Players to avoid are, Talisca and Augustin for me.

7 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some good youngsters added today, I saw Roback and Baldursson @gyanthecat @Kierans91

A +8 for Cenk Ozkacar too 

Roback I would definitely get, haven’t seen Baldursson but Thorgan talks about him on his thread so he must be decent.

18 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

This is my team. I made a bid for Kimmich 

I'm giving him Havertz and Mukiele. I know they're both amazing players but Kimmich is world class

So who is getting the best deal if you look at my team ? 

Screenshot_20200815-082836.png

Screenshot_20200815-082903.png

Kimmich.

Your 2 first team CM’s are ageing so he would be a great replacement for many years alongside either Arthur or De Jong.

Havertz is a big blow but in terms of your whole squad it is basically a like for like with you having Trent and Hakimi to cover Mukiele who frankly won’t get in your team EVER.

Kimmich is already the finished article at 25 which is still young whereas Havertz still needs time, so yeah Kimmich for me.

8 minutes ago, JBS said:

Wow.  It really feels like the lights went out at Barca  How do they come back from this?  Central defense was a disaster by any measure, but midfield was in shambles as well. 

I think they need a new manager first and fore most, maybe a young one with fresh ideas.

They also need to add youth to the first team, over half of their first team was over the age of 30 last night.

36 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

This is my team. I made a bid for Kimmich 

I'm giving him Havertz and Mukiele. I know they're both amazing players but Kimmich is world class

So who is getting the best deal if you look at my team ? 

Screenshot_20200815-082836.png

Screenshot_20200815-082903.png

Kimmich

22 minutes ago, JBS said:

Wow.  It really feels like the lights went out at Barca  How do they come back from this?  Central defense was a disaster by any measure, but midfield was in shambles as well. 

If they don't fix up, they will decline massively post Messi.

13 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I think they need a new manager first and fore most, maybe a young one with fresh ideas.

They also need to add youth to the first team, over half of their first team was over the age of 30 last night.

Pjanic is coming... oh wait! :D 

55 minutes ago, T&T said:

Is Ainsley Maitland - Niles worth buying? And why? Thanks

Yes, Arsenal looking to sell with a few teams interested mainly from Germany which is a good fit for a lot of English players.

Ive actually been fairly impressed with him in the latter stage of the season played in either full back position.

He’s a very versatile player to have in your team which is a bonus.

3 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

How about my klosterman or mukeile for a level 4 concerns at another team bruno fernandes?

The manager is keen to try and turn him around there, but do you think he could refuse klosterman? would it be good for both teams?

Mukiele for Bruno that would be a good deal for you