Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, T&T said:

Is Ainsley Maitland - Niles worth buying? And why? Thanks

Watched him and in great form recently. Has always looked good but improving rapidly now. Only 22!

Arsenal would be silly to sell him. Wish I could buy him..GET HIM T&T and then he could be TNT for U!! 💥💥💥

Swiki today: Roma 15 Edits, Milan 15 Edits Napoli 14 Edits 

Working on Premier League Spreadsheet, should have a few done b4 6PM today 😀

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Yeah I think he would need Unuavar or Aster vraanx adding to the deal if he were to go for it (a very canny manager)

Would that still be a good deal?

If position doesn’t matter then Klostermann for Bruno Fernandes would be a good deal as well.

I though when you said Klostermann or Mukiele, that both were straight swap deals.

I like my youth players so I wouldn’t give up Vranckx or Unuvar.

On 8/14/2020 at 12:49 PM, JOE GI said:

JOAO PEDRO DONT RISE!! RIDICULOUS

And that's exactly why you're wasting your time participating in competitive gameworlds. Enter a competitive gw in good spirit. You're up against it from the start. Commit to the long haul and rummage round the bargain basement. But the bargain basement is only the bargain basement when players like this guy get their just deserts. Utter waste of time and effort

9 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

I need the forum’s suggestion on getting me a striker. The following are my options:-

Kramaric

Alcacer

Piatek

Haller

Promes

Jean Kevin Augustin

Jonathan Bamba

Anderson Talisca

Dani Olmo

Jonathan Ikone

Callum Wilson

Josh King

Bertrand Traore

Keita Balde

Ayoze Perez

Kevin Volland

Giovanni Simeone

Willian Jose

It is for my first team and my primary aim is to get a player with good performances in SM and a long term potential will be an added bonus

Haller is a beast in game.  Was playing good but got injured with WH. 

6 hours ago, T&T said:

Yes, seems to be a part of Arsenal's future now - even if not, he's a handy player for anybody

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

How about my klosterman or mukeile for a level 4 concerns at another team bruno fernandes?

The manager is keen to try and turn him around there, but do you think he could refuse klosterman? would it be good for both teams?

I'd go for Bruno

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Brand new GW and a player is on 53% morale. Can anybody find the logic here?

What is the player unhappy about, that the GW didn't start sooner? 

hahaha

7 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

This is my team. I made a bid for Kimmich 

I'm giving him Havertz and Mukiele. I know they're both amazing players but Kimmich is world class

So who is getting the best deal if you look at my team ? 

Screenshot_20200815-082836.png

Screenshot_20200815-082903.png

Question, how did you get your low rated players NMF?

kimich every day of the week and twice on Sundays.  

Hi guys, does anyone know how does free agent players logic work? I'm in a GW where I can't make offers to unmanaged or external teams, so I am waiting till players like Osimhen or others who moved to managed teams will be free to buy them. How much time I have to wait for? 

6 hours ago, T&T said:

Yes, seems to be a part of Arsenal's future now - even if not, he's a handy player for anybody

6 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

How about my klosterman or mukeile for a level 4 concerns at another team bruno fernandes?

The manager is keen to try and turn him around there, but do you think he could refuse klosterman? would it be good for both teams?

I'd go for Bruno

Hi cheers for this, sadly I cant as Klost is 24m and Bruno at level 4 is 12 so my chairman allows me to spend 23,997 and not a penny more! Grrr.

The Bottom End Final update England Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103, 1106,1109, 1115  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sht-Pred-Norw-West-HVilla-B.png

Norwich Relegated and Championship has an 85 Cap in general, but SM do usually give the players who deserve it there rises and then take them away should the player not get bought or club promoted back again. I've only taken the players at Norwich who are expected to go on to better things anyway.

Thanks to all for interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated, Onwards and upwards through the premiership table from here.Cheers Socca 😀

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Brand new GW and a player is on 53% morale. Can anybody find the logic here?

What is the player unhappy about, that the GW didn't start sooner? 

Nice one 😀  My kinda humour, Nameless, spot on!

57 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I'd go for Bruno - yes me too!

hahaha 

54 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Or defended like 92 year olds !

Barca's new "433 geriatric" formation

.... Strategy Mr Hatter ... "All wheelchairs on the goal line" ... 0-0 win on penalties or coin flip 🤩

53 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Or defended like 92 year olds !

Barca's new "433 geriatric" formation

I laughed more than I should at this..........Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Brilliant.

42 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:
  6 hours ago, T&T said:

6 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I'd go for Bruno

Hi cheers for this, sadly I cant as Klost is 24m and Bruno at level 4 is 12 so my chairman allows me to spend 23,997 and not a penny more! Grrr.

Wow that is very unlucky!

Apart from Unuvar and Vranckx, what other youths could you offer with Mukiele?

8 hours ago, JBS said:

Wow.  It really feels like the lights went out at Barca  How do they come back from this?  Central defense was a disaster by any measure, but midfield was in shambles as well. 

For Barca to get better, weirdly they might need Messi to leave, because as long as he is there, they'll constantly overly rely on him. New manager needs to come in and have control over everything, as Messi holds too much power (if Messi does stay). Won't be a quick fix, could be a couple of seasons (2-3 transfer windows) until they can sort out their squad. Build the new team around De Jong, Fati and Griezmann.

16 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I laughed more than I should at this..........Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Brilliant.

Wow that is very unlucky!

Apart from Unuvar and Vranckx, what other youths could you offer with Mukiele?

M Camara, Papa Gueye, Neco Williams, Melayro Bogarde, T Mengi, K Osako (GK) ruiz atil,  F Da Silva, Rodrigo riquelme, Pinyaev, Wes fofana, Manu sanchez, I jakobs, E smith rowe, Monchu rodriguez. Joelson Fernandes

I have others but they are the "big names" I think

19 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

For Barca to get better, weirdly they might need Messi to leave, because as long as he is there, they'll constantly overly rely on him. New manager needs to come in and have control over everything, as Messi holds too much power (if Messi does stay). Won't be a quick fix, could be a couple of seasons (2-3 transfer windows) until they can sort out their squad. Build the new team around De Jong, Fati and Griezmann.

You forgot Riqui Puig!!!!!!!!!!

I have no issues with SM dropping players like Muller.  I think they sometimes let players hang on to the past too long.  But they should bump them up faster too.  Muller was great, declined/wasn’t played, and now is very good and needs a +1.  Busquets should have gotten a -1 due to his lack of defensive contribution last time already.