Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, T&T said:

Hi, please can you rate these in order who you’d sign and why 

Joaquin Correa, Angel Correa, David Neres and Luka Jovic

J.Correa, Angel Correa, David Neres, Jovic (hopefully can get game time next season somewhere)

15 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Piatek or Haller or Volland or Ayoze Perez?

Volland

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3549

  • Kieran_S91

    2468

  • Soccahappy

    1349

  • Milanista1

    1232

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

M Camara, Papa Gueye, Neco Williams, Melayro Bogarde, T Mengi, K Osako (GK) ruiz atil,  F Da Silva, Rodrigo riquelme, Pinyaev, Wes fofana, Manu sanchez, I jakobs, E smith rowe, Monchu rodriguez. Joelson Fernandes

I have others but they are the "big names" I think

Kierans91...any thoughts? any I should consider letting go as my squad is getting very large and I sometimes think I am hoarding players waiting for a rise that will never come!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

You guys think Angelino will rise?

Yeah should rise with Manchester City if not then no because Germany has already been done.

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Kierans91...any thoughts? any I should consider letting go as my squad is getting very large and I sometimes think I am hoarding players waiting for a rise that will never come!

Probably sell Jakobs + Emil Smith Rowe (needs game time at Arsenal but will probably go out on loan)

Riquelme maybe as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Volland

How far is Volland and Perez is from a 90?

Being 89 they will not feature for me. But 90 they maybe a backup/rotation player.

Of course Piatek and Haller is already 90, more inclined to this other than their position limit.

Who might have the best shot at 91 if any chance, if not, whose rating is riskier for a drop..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

What do you think about Josip Ilicic's situation? There are rumours about his career end.I think it's not true,but still,his situation doesn't sound good.Wanted to buy him but now I'm far from that idea.

Who knows, he caught his wife cheating on him and is now depressed with intentions of maybe quitting football.

I would probably hold off buying him for now.

3 hours ago, evoked87 said:

How far is Volland and Perez is from a 90?

Being 89 they will not feature for me. But 90 they maybe a backup/rotation player.

Of course Piatek and Haller is already 90, more inclined to this other than their position limit.

Who might have the best shot at 91 if any chance, if not, whose rating is riskier for a drop..

 

True with Volland and Perez, Volland has had a few seasons now in which I think he should of risen to 90.

Volland is probably at the better club out of the 4 players.

Perez could rise to 90 this time round but I think it might be unlikely.

Piatek should be safe at the minute with 90 but I don’t see him rising unless he starts scoring a serious amount of goals, especially with him not playing at a top club and the possibility of being loaned out again next season.

If he stays at Milan and scores a lot of goals then he has every chance of rising in the future, historically Milan are a top team.

Haller, well I don’t see him ever getting above 90 at West Ham unless they have a turn around in fortunes next season.

Piatek best chance of rising in the future, Haller more likely to drop out of the 2 but not in the next review I think he’s done enough to escape a downgrade.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vib said:

Is there a slight chance of Kimmich reaching 95 if Bayern win UCL? Can he ever reach 95 or is 94 his peak?

I would say he is as good as Kroos if not better so I don’t see why he shouldn’t.

Lewa, Muller, Kimmich, Alaba and Gnabry should all rise if they win the UCL. Davies to 91 too unless SM stick to their original rise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I would say he is as good as Kroos if not better so I don’t see why he shouldn’t.

Lewa, Muller, Kimmich, Alaba and Gnabry should all rise if they win the UCL. Davies to 91 too unless SM stick to their original rise.

I still dont understand why Neuer, Hummels and others arent contempled with a possible rise... Its because of what factor? Age? Potential? Because in terms of pure yield on the pitch they are as important as the others! If not more! Its simply unfair!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Bologna:

Krejci -1 to 85- yes

Orsolini +1 to 88- yes

Barrow +2 to 85- +3 to 86

Tomiyasu +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Schouten +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Juwara +3 to 73- +5 to 75

Palacio +1 to 87- nope

Bani +1 to 86- nope

Svanberg +1 to 84- nope

Dominguez +1 to 87

Santander -1 to 87

Falcinelli -2 to 83

Vignato +4 to 82

Rizzo -4 to 82

Corbo +3 to 76

Santurro -4 to 73

Slow day in the Italian review but Barrow got a good rise.

Some other random players got rises today: Normann got a +5 to 83 as I predicted in the Rostov preds. Jens Hauge got a lovely +5 to 80 which makes me quite happy as I have him :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Hi guys, does anyone know how does free agent players logic work? I'm in a GW where I can't make offers to unmanaged or external teams, so I am waiting till players like Osimhen or others who moved to managed teams will be free to buy them. How much time I have to wait for? 

Do you mean the Soccerwiki club?

12 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Any chances of rises for Henderson Oxlade and Dragowski?

Yes, maybe, yes

11 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

I have no issues with SM dropping players like Muller.  I think they sometimes let players hang on to the past too long.  But they should bump them up faster too.  Muller was great, declined/wasn’t played, and now is very good and needs a +1.  Busquets should have gotten a -1 due to his lack of defensive contribution last time already.  

Agreed mate

10 hours ago, T&T said:

Hi, please can you rate these in order who you’d sign and why 

Joaquin Correa, Angel Correa, David Neres and Luka Jovic

I'd go Angel, Neres, Joaquin, Jovic at the minute

10 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Piatek or Haller or Volland or Ayoze Perez?

Don't see any of them getting 90 - but maybe Haller in a few years time

10 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

You guys think Angelino will rise?

Yes, with City

9 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Youcef atal , interesting investment ? He is recovered from injury , 8m ingame .

Yeah, worth investing

9 hours ago, The punch said:

HAHA Sterling, shame on you 

Who wanted 95 for him? :D

(I like Sterling btw)

9 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

What do you think about Josip Ilicic's situation? There are rumours about his career end.I think it's not true,but still,his situation doesn't sound good.Wanted to buy him but now I'm far from that idea.

It's a sad situation

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

FACT: Pep Guardiola has spent around 762 million on transfers at Manchester City and still hasn’t gone further in the UCL than David Moyes did in his only season as manager of Manchester United 😂

Incredible!

I love it!

6 hours ago, Spiller2020 said:

Best performing players on Sm. Regardless of ratings or age what players do you find the best performing on Sm still currently playing. 
 

For me over the years I’ve loved Dimitri Payet and Burak Yilmaz And always try and pick them up in a gameworld 

Think it changes from GW to GW 

2 hours ago, Vib said:

Is there a slight chance of Kimmich reaching 95 if Bayern win UCL? Can he ever reach 95 or is 94 his peak?

He can reach 95 but 94 is fine for him atm

34 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Mancini can rise? Even though I think Roma had pretty defense.

Nah, rose in Dec

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nighch said:

I still dont understand why Neuer, Hummels and others arent contempled with a possible rise... Its because of what factor? Age? Potential? Because in terms of pure yield on the pitch they are as important as the others! If not more! Its simply unfair!

Hummels? He plays for Dortmund and he definitely should not be rising.

2 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Mancini can rise? Even though I think Roma had pretty defense.

Yeah I think he will rise.

——————

Bryang Kayo (18) added today, worth getting he’s another USA import moving to the Bundesliga, very bright future.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...