Rahul W's rating predictions

Send Chilwell for Richarlison? 

I favor Richarlison, but he may be stuck at Everton and Chilwell may find greener pastures.  Especially the way Chelsea are loading up.   

I've other options at LB, maybe not as good (Gosens and Semedo, and Saka for the future). 

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, JBS said:

I favor Richarlison, but he may be stuck at Everton and Chilwell may find greener pastures.  Especially the way Chelsea are loading up.   

I've other options at LB, maybe not as good (Gosens and Semedo, and Saka for the future). 

Richarlison is only 23, has had three good seasons in the Prem (13 goals in both his seasons at Everton). With a contract ending in 2024, I can see him staying at Everton for two more and then moving on to a bigger club at 25 - with two years left on his contract he'll have leverage as well.

Chilwell would get 91 at Chelsea but I'm not convinced he's a 92+ LB.

6 minutes ago, JBS said:

If your options in the attacking area are not as good as Richarlison then I would go for him.

Gosens should hit 90 in a few days which would bring him level with Chilwell and I don’t see Chilwell rising, I also think Chilwell is a little over hyped and definitely not worth 60 million.

In real life I would have Reguilon for 25 million over Chilwell everyday of the week.

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

RACIST! Davies to 92! not 91

Davies to 99, that better? 😂

13 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

You guys think Angelino will rise?

Should do as I had him down for a rise in German review and SM hopefully saved it for Man C. Same situation for Jonjoe Kenny at Everton, he should too. So wait and see Jonjoe get it then buy Angelino if u want to have a safer bet Zero Cool???

12 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Youcef atal , interesting investment ? He is recovered from injury , 8m ingame .

Without checking topothebilly he won't get a rise so far because of injury's but keep an eye on the new season to see if he's playing well again b4 purchasing???

5 hours ago, Vib said:

Is there a slight chance of Kimmich reaching 95 if Bayern win UCL? Can he ever reach 95 or is 94 his peak?

More than a slight chance if Bayern carry on conquering the Champions League. Playing like they are Lew and others may well get extra's! 💥 💥 💥

4 hours ago, Nighch said:

I still dont understand why Neuer, Hummels and others arent contempled with a possible rise... Its because of what factor? Age? Potential? Because in terms of pure yield on the pitch they are as important as the others! If not more! Its simply unfair!

To be honest I don't think Hummels is important to Bayern at all. Couldn't even be bothered to show up on the pitch this season.

I'm still firm on Sterling deserving a rise (after all, performances over a season should count rather than a miss in one game in which he was still one of the best players on the pitch), but with how fickle the reviewers can be at times*, that miss will have put paid to it.

*like Alaba deserved a rise but probably didn't get one due to his contract situation, Boateng went down in rating too quick despite becoming an important starter for Bayern this season and that won't be remedied either, again due to contract situation and his age and countless other players in similar situations who missed out on a deserved rise.

10 hours ago, Spiller2020 said:

Best performing players on Sm. Regardless of ratings or age what players do you find the best performing on Sm still currently playing. 

For me over the years I’ve loved Dimitri Payet and Burak Yilmaz And always try and pick them up in a gameworld 

Zlatan (7 goals in 4 matches) and Ousmane Dembele (10 gols in 6 matches, he also scored 5 goals in a match among witch 4 goals from freeckicks hahaha), Sensi and Jonathan David

2 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Playing a 94% health benzema or fully fit dembele as striker !

Who will have more impact?

Pretty sure it's Benzema

Not sure how developed the engine is, to really account for condition, morale, age, rating, tactics, position, squad strength, home games

I feel above 90% is safe as the game progresses , the player should not fall below 70% which I think will really start affecting the performances. Maybe someone can give a clear advice.

94% is tiny IMO. But rating 1 or more seems to be so hard earned from the reviews hahaha

43 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

To be honest I don't think Hummels is important to Bayern at all. Couldn't even be bothered to show up on the pitch this season.

I'm still firm on Sterling deserving a rise (after all, performances over a season should count rather than a miss in one game in which he was still one of the best players on the pitch), but with how fickle the reviewers can be at times*, that miss will have put paid to it.

*like Alaba deserved a rise but probably didn't get one due to his contract situation, Boateng went down in rating too quick despite becoming an important starter for Bayern this season and that won't be remedied either, again due to contract situation and his age and countless other players in similar situations who missed out on a deserved rise.

Hummels is important, always admired him, he's a magician, he takes the ball and he's gone b4 the player even knows it, he's vanished...

Sterling 1 tragic mistake doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it but he may have to wait now...

12 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Farmers leagues, they said. 😂

Two German clubs & two French clubs in the UCL semifinals!

Ajax were in the semis last season so i don't think the stock of the leagues has gone up because of it. People will take it for what it is, extraordinary circumstances. Coronavirus has made it a completely different tournament. French and German seasons finished way ahead of the other leagues aswell. Could have had an effect. Fair play to Lyon though. Hope they win it. And Caqueret gets a nice bump!

19 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Always depends on the schedule for me, if your next game is bigger I would either rest him, bring him on if losing / drawing or start him and bring him off to allow him to recover. If both games are important I tend to do multiple sub options. 60th min winning by 2 and winning by 3 or more bring him off then he should be fine for next game too

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Sell Rodri Hernandez?

No chance, he should get 92 even with how City ended the season and is one of the best long term CDM options, that being said it always depends who else is available?

3 hours ago, JBS said:

Richarlison easily, high level attackers always end up being the difference makers on SM so Richi hitting 91/92 is more valuable than Chilwell hitting 93 (and I don't see that happening anway)

4 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Mancini can rise? Even though I think Roma had pretty defense.

He could get a +1, getting knocked out of UEL may have lessened his chances  

6 hours ago, Vib said:

Is there a slight chance of Kimmich reaching 95 if Bayern win UCL? Can he ever reach 95 or is 94 his peak?

I think so to be honest, should Bayern end up winning it, Gnabry, Muller and Lewa should definitely rise then there's the likes of Kimmich who arguably could

13 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Youcef atal , interesting investment ? He is recovered from injury , 8m ingame .

Definitely worth buying, but obviously always depends on who else is available / your funds

14 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

You guys think Angelino will rise?

+1 slight chance of +2

14 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Piatek or Haller or Volland or Ayoze Perez?

Because Ayoze is cheaper than the two 90s and has a chance at 90 I would go for him

16 hours ago, electricpipe said:

Any chances of rises for Henderson Oxlade and Dragowski?

Hendo +1, AOC nothing and Dragowski +1 or +2

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Hummels? He plays for Dortmund and he definitely should not be rising.

Yeah I think he will rise.

——————

Bryang Kayo (18) added today, worth getting he’s another USA import moving to the Bundesliga, very bright future.

Sorry i meant Boateng!

5 minutes ago, Marek said:

Regardless of position and rating:

Reine-Adelaide or Brewster?

Who to sell between Ait-Nouri, Aouchiche, Trincao and Boadu? I need to sell one.

Competitive gameworld and long term project.

Brewster, I believe he’s got a big future not only for Liverpool but England as well, good chance he plays for a Premier League team next season on loan.

Not sure who I would go with, probably either Ait-Nouri or Boadu to sell.

Etienne is only a stepping stone for Aouchiche and Trincao should become a major player for Barcelona in a few years.

3 minutes ago, Nighch said:

Sorry i meant Boateng!

I thought as much 😂

Admittedly I do think he got dropped too early but I think people are missing the fact that Bayern were terrible under Kovac.

Flick as rejuvenated every player in that Bayern team since coming in and he’s turned them into the best team in Europe.

I would like to see a PSG Bayern final, I think Mbappe could have a huge game and possibly punish Bayern’s high line, thats if they can get the ball 😂

Maybe wishful thinking haha.

1 hour ago, Marek said:

Who to sell between Ait-Nouri, Aouchiche, Trincao and Boadu? I need to sell one.

U can look at it both ways Marek. Brewster has massive potential, It's a massive hill to climb (A: Don't take the risk get the safer one already 87 OR B: Wow get him quick b4 anybody else does, Could be great!). Which one? I think I'd pick B for Brewster Long Term!

Not sure 2nd part BUT maybe Aouchiche sell.

1 hour ago, MShahid said:

No problem 94% Fit MShahid unless rest of your side are ALL very unfit.

5 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Sell Rodri Hernandez?

Nah

4 hours ago, MShahid said:

Benz

4 hours ago, Marek said:

Brewster

Sell Air Nouri

7 hours ago, JBS said:

DL and DR are the lowest ROI positions.  Since you have a good enough DLs, I guess it comes down to how much are you using Neres?  Gosen should go to 90 soon and will need more games then.  No way to keep 3 90s happy with only one position.  

3 hours ago, Gumball said:

Ajax were in the semis last season so i don't think the stock of the leagues has gone up because of it. People will take it for what it is, extraordinary circumstances. Coronavirus has made it a completely different tournament. French and German seasons finished way ahead of the other leagues aswell. Could have had an effect. Fair play to Lyon though. Hope they win it. And Caqueret gets a nice bump!

There's always a surprise package in the UCL. Last year was Ajax but this year it's 4 clubs from the French & German leagues in the semis. We give so much praise to the EPL or La Liga when 2/3 of their clubs get to the semis so why not this time?

The German league ended a bit before the rest so their players got some extra time to recover, but Bayern Munich have been amazing all season and Barcelona have been their worst in almost 15 years. The French league ended 5 months ago! I don't remember if footballers have ever had that much time off competitive football. You lose your rhythm by not playing football in that long and this showed by how Atalanta almost stunned PSG. Almost everyone even tipped Man City to go past Lyon but this is what makes football sweet sometimes.

Many changes brought up due to the COVID-19 circumstances were in favor of some clubs and affected others adversely. 

Many teams perform better at home due to crowd support and playing without fans surely cost them some points.
The 5-sub rule introduced favored richer/smarter clubs which could afford to have a good bench or a bigger squad, giving them a slight edge over other clubs in all competitions when they resumed. Many clubs have been hit financially by this pandemic and have to sell their players or lay off staff to survive.

A knockout style UCL is a way to give all clubs an equal chance to compete, just as it's done in the World Cup but it won't favor UEFA because $$$.