Rahul W's rating predictions

5 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

If your second-choice goalkeeper gets a rating rise up to the exact rating of your first-choice goalkeeper, how do you handle this? Do you alternate between the two? Otherwise you'll perhaps end up with one of them having concerns.

Concerns

2 hours ago, JBS said:

Osimhen or Olmo?  And let's assume that Leipzig don't win UCL for this query.  🙂

Hmm, maybe Olmo for me

9 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I would like to hear United’s fans view on Ole as their manager, is he the right man for the job?

Is he tactically adept to manage such a huge club, seemed to get it wrong against Chelsea in the FA cup starting with a back 5 even though United were on a good run of form with 3 up top.

Does he rely too much on Bruno Fernandes and the front 3, took until the 82nd minute tonight to make a change.

I know they were unlucky and it was poor defending for the 2nd goal but I’d like to hear some opinions.

@Sir Rahul @The punch and any other Manchester United fans.

Has it been a good season? Top 4 is great but was you expecting any silverware especially being in 2 semi finals after the restart?

It has been a good season - it's been long but remember we were really struggling in Nov-Dec-Jan, lost to Bournemouth, lost to Watford, lost to Burnley which was the worst game of the season. No way we'd have gotten top 4 without Bruno, and didn't think we would back then either. 

While he got it wrong vs Chelsea he also got it right vs Chelsea in our three other wins over them this season. Also beaten City 3/4 games, were unlucky not to beat Liverpool at home etc etc

The sub options are pretty abysmal but Ole should have still made chances, that said James came on and ran into dead ends.

3rd place and three semi-finals is quite a good achievement in most seasons, but especially this one, and remembering where we were in Jan. Would have liked to win Europa but again the squad's stretched and I rather lose to Sevilla now than Inter in the final :D 

We've had good football since Bruno came - I don't think football has been this fun at Utd since Fergie left. Less we talk about Moyes the better, LvG was dire at times, Mourinho's football was effective but a slog, and last season was a transition.

Time for Woodward to back Ole with players.

6 hours ago, Lowco said:

Tell me great investments that surely will rise soon... The first must buy in any GW would be Davies, right? I want other options among 89-91

Thanks!

The first page

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Nameless said:

You have it wrong. A card after a foul means it will definitely miss 99% of the time.

Which doesn't mean no card means 99% of the time it's a goal. 

You probably mixed it up. 

I may have miss typed but I am aware and cheer every time I get a player booked as I know definately no goal. BUT now both me and opponents missing the majority (6 out of 7 )when no card given.

2 hours ago, JBS said:

Osimhen or Olmo?  And let's assume that Leipzig don't win UCL for this query.  🙂

Tough one, I’m starting to like Olmo the more and more I see of him so I would probably just edge him.

53 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

If your second-choice goalkeeper gets a rating rise up to the exact rating of your first-choice goalkeeper, how do you handle this? Do you alternate between the two? Otherwise you'll perhaps end up with one of them having concerns.

I would try to rotate, I have Henderson and Nubel and rotate them every game.

20 minutes ago, Vib said:

Any chance of Trippier hitting 91 in the future?

Not for me.

@Sir Rahul @Christy87new @The punch @Arun @TrickyDave

Thank you to everyone who has responded to my question and I think the majority of you are in the Ole camp.

@Lowco

Haaland, Martinez, Bruno Fernandes

Need help!

Currently in one of my game worlds a manager has Lewandowski up for sale, Lewa is on a level 3 concern and I can offer up to 47 million.

I have offered the max sum of 47 but SMFA have blocked the deal, I then spoke to the manager and agreed on 45 million which SMFA blocked again.

My question is does anyone know the magic number I can offer so it doesn’t get blocked and I can finally get this deal over the line?

20 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Need help!

Currently in one of my game worlds a manager has Lewandowski up for sale, Lewa is on a level 3 concern and I can offer up to 47 million.

I have offered the max sum of 47 but SMFA have blocked the deal, I then spoke to the manager and agreed on 45 million which SMFA blocked again.

My question is does anyone know the magic number I can offer so it doesn’t get blocked and I can finally get this deal over the line?

Try to set up a player exchange 

10 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I would like to hear United’s fans view on Ole as their manager, is he the right man for the job?

Is he tactically adept to manage such a huge club, seemed to get it wrong against Chelsea in the FA cup starting with a back 5 even though United were on a good run of form with 3 up top.

Does he rely too much on Bruno Fernandes and the front 3, took until the 82nd minute tonight to make a change.

I know they were unlucky and it was poor defending for the 2nd goal but I’d like to hear some opinions.

@Sir Rahul @The punch and any other Manchester United fans.

Has it been a good season? Top 4 is great but was you expecting any silverware especially being in 2 semi finals after the restart?

Yes Ole is the right man for the Job. He's got that patience to build the club from the ground up. And yes he is tactically sound. I have no doubt about that. He needs a very good squad depth to pull through... Every manager relies on his/her forwards to produce. 82nd minute change isn't good, but then you have to ask yourself DOES MY TEAM HAVE GOOD PLAYERS THAT CAN WIN YOU GAMES FROM THE BENCH? He literally fielded his best XI in that game.

Finishing top 4 is a good season for us considering the fact that we were no where this good pre lockdown.

He is clearing deadwoods and these things take time. Now it's up to the board to back him. Don't forget his signings have been good. 

Going for new manager won't do nothing if the board isn't ready to spend. Back the manager an see him excel. He's got a blueprint and it's sad that most of our fans can't see it. Before a building is built to last for 15, 20yrs or more the foundation must be Perfect and I wasn't expecting any silverware this season, next season maybe.

32 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Need help!

This might be because the other manager might be in SM's blacklist for some reason, mistakenly or other wise. 

Check the manager's transfer history and if he was able to do other businesses. 

28 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Try to set up a player exchange 

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

This might be because the other manager might be in SM's blacklist for some reason, mistakenly or other wise. 

Check the manager's transfer history and if he was able to do other businesses. 

Thanks guys, I’m out of reactions so i will drop a like later.

I think Nameless has hit the nail on the head well I hope because I have no players to exchange, I’m Newcastle so there isn’t anyone worth keeping apart from ASM but I sold him to make way for this deal 😂

The manager in question has literally bought nobody and he’s been in charge of his team for a very long time, so I’m going to assume he’s blacklisted.

Cheers again guys 🙂

59 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Need help!

I think Nameless got it 

1 hour ago, Vib said:

Any chance of Trippier hitting 91 in the future?

Nah, I don't see it, he's almost 30 and I don't think he is a 91 RB anyways. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

@Kierans91 seen the news about the Singaporean investor interest in Newcastle?

Yeah, funny that because I was going to mention it to you with you living in Singapore, I can imagine it’s fairly big news over there.

Do you know anything about them?

Won’t have as much money as KSA but they come with less baggage which is a plus.

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah, funny that because I was going to mention it to you with you living in Singapore, I can imagine it’s fairly big news over there.

Do you know anything about them?

Won’t have as much money as KSA but they come with less baggage which is a plus.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/singaporean-investors-negotiating-buy-newcastle-united-13024904

Not major news but it's pretty interesting. I don't know much about them haha. 

Hopefully they aren't like Peter Lim and Valencia.

As a Leeds U fan a quick view on the todays ManU debate/question:-

"Rome wasn't Built in a Day"       Mourinho Utd    2  v     Ole Utd  result out of 10. Take another look next season when hopefully you have Sancho and Loaned Dan James to Leeds U 😉 Pretty Please! 😁

SWIKI today Nothing much to report, nothing Italian ....😬

On 8/9/2020 at 12:47 PM, Kierans91 said:

Is it competitive?

GK - Daniel Antosch - 73 (300k)

Rb - Jeremie Frimpong - 70 (280k)

Lb - Nuno Mendes - 70 (300k)

Cb - Igor Diveev - 77 (800k)

Cb - Vladim Karpov - 73 (340k)

Cm - Matias Normann - 78 (400k)

Cm - Matheus Nunes - 73 (360k)

Cm - Johan Hove - 73 (300k)

Rw - Jens Petter Hauge - 75 (340k)

Lw - Anthony Gordon - 70 (340k)

Cf - Ayo Akinola - 70 (300k)

Grand total of - 4 million, it’s not 3 million but these should all rise next time they get reviewed.

All these players have fairly good potential some obviously more than others, must buys on the team sheet are - Nuno Mendes, Jeremie Frimpong and Vladim Karpov.

@HAWKERS did you buy any players from this 11 I mentioned? 3 of these have risen recently and they were pretty healthy rises too.

Matias Normann - 78 -> 83 (400k - 2 million)

Jeremie Frimpong - 70 -> 80 (280k - 1.4 million)

Jens Petter Hauge - 75 -> 80 (340k - 2.4 million)

Would not be bad for a division 5 team.

Diveev, Karpov and Hove could all rise soon if SM keep doing these random little reviews.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Need help!

I will be interested to hear if this ever gets through. I have a similar situation with a team who has players on level 4 concerns, I have offered the "correct price" and been blocked. I wonder if it is the player you are dealing with who has done some "reported bad deals" in the past so SMFA are blocking all TFRs with other managers for him/her

26 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

As a Leeds U fan a quick view on the todays ManU debate/question:-

"Rome wasn't Built in a Day"       Mourinho Utd    2  v     Ole Utd  result out of 10. Take another look next season when hopefully you have Sancho and Loaned Dan James to Leeds U 😉 Pretty Please! 😁

SWIKI today Nothing much to report, nothing Italian ....😬

Maybe not a day for the masses on the review front, but a big day for AFC Wimbledon fans, our new signing gets added, top of the list and a +8 before I could get him.

3 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I will be interested to hear if this ever gets through. I have a similar situation with a team who has players on level 4 concerns, I have offered the "correct price" and been blocked. I wonder if it is the player you are dealing with who has done some "reported bad deals" in the past so SMFA are blocking all TFRs with other managers for him/her

Agreed. I wonder what happens when a player gets to level 5 concerns and is meant to leave.

20 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

@HAWKERS did you buy any players from this 11 I mentioned? 3 of these have risen recently and they were pretty healthy rises too.

Matias Normann - 78 -> 83 (400k - 2 million)

Jeremie Frimpong - 70 -> 80 (280k - 1.4 million)

Jens Petter Hauge - 75 -> 80 (340k - 2.4 million)

Would not be bad for a division 5 team.

Diveev, Karpov and Hove could all rise soon if SM keep doing these random little reviews.

Thanks for the list I did buy a couple/have quite a few already, but always good to have reminders to get them off of a "shortlist" and into your squad! Hauge and Normann being sold to get some other new talent in