Rahul W's rating predictions

26 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

As a Leeds U fan a quick view on the todays ManU debate/question:-

"Rome wasn't Built in a Day"       Mourinho Utd    2  v     Ole Utd  result out of 10. Take another look next season when hopefully you have Sancho and Loaned Dan James to Leeds U 😉 Pretty Please! 😁

SWIKI today Nothing much to report, nothing Italian ....😬

Maybe not a day for the masses on the review front, but a big day for AFC Wimbledon fans, our new signing gets added, top of the list and a +8 before I could get him.

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I will be interested to hear if this ever gets through. I have a similar situation with a team who has players on level 4 concerns, I have offered the "correct price" and been blocked. I wonder if it is the player you are dealing with who has done some "reported bad deals" in the past so SMFA are blocking all TFRs with other managers for him/her

Agreed. I wonder what happens when a player gets to level 5 concerns and is meant to leave.

20 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

@HAWKERS did you buy any players from this 11 I mentioned? 3 of these have risen recently and they were pretty healthy rises too.

Matias Normann - 78 -> 83 (400k - 2 million)

Jeremie Frimpong - 70 -> 80 (280k - 1.4 million)

Jens Petter Hauge - 75 -> 80 (340k - 2.4 million)

Would not be bad for a division 5 team.

Diveev, Karpov and Hove could all rise soon if SM keep doing these random little reviews.

Thanks for the list I did buy a couple/have quite a few already, but always good to have reminders to get them off of a "shortlist" and into your squad! Hauge and Normann being sold to get some other new talent in

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Need help!

Currently in one of my game worlds a manager has Lewandowski up for sale, Lewa is on a level 3 concern and I can offer up to 47 million.

I have offered the max sum of 47 but SMFA have blocked the deal, I then spoke to the manager and agreed on 45 million which SMFA blocked again.

My question is does anyone know the magic number I can offer so it doesn’t get blocked and I can finally get this deal over the line?

I wondering if this is a bug. I don't know why it would be blocking the other manager for his past deals if you say he hasn't made many deals for a long time. I'm not sure that's how the system works. I don't think SMFA would ban him from all deals with everyone for so long. I'd perhaps report this as a bug. It seems strange. Buying players on concerns for (reduced) max cash isn't a rare thing.

Perhaps what's more puzzling is how the hell he has Lewa on level 3 concerns????

23 minutes ago, Kev said:

I wondering if this is a bug. I don't know why it would be blocking the other manager for his past deals if you say he hasn't made many deals for a long time. I'm not sure that's how the system works. I don't think SMFA would ban him from all deals with everyone for so long. I'd perhaps report this as a bug. It seems strange. Buying players on concerns for (reduced) max cash isn't a rare thing.

Perhaps what's more puzzling is how the hell he has Lewa on level 3 concerns????

Waiting for Lewa to get 97 to give him gametime perhaps.

High standards!

2 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Change you formation and tactics bro.

My Dybala is a freaking baller! 

This is not just my problem, I can see same thing in the other GWs. To be clear, I'm talking about leagues with strong teams, 90+ defenders. He doesn't have quality like Eriksen or Depay to be a leader in G+A.

26 minutes ago, Kev said:

He’s manager of Manchester United and has the original team apart from Lewa.

Im going to assume he’s a United fan and loves every player in their original squad.

I’m going to raise a ticket and assume it is a bug, now another manager is interested he will probably somehow get the deal over the line... just my luck! 😂

2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Im going to assume he’s a United fan and loves every player in their original squad.

I’m going to raise a ticket and assume it is a bug, now another manager is interested he will probably somehow get the deal over the line... just my luck! 😂

Be interested to know what happens! Seems a strange situation.

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

A long shot, but it isnt a world where you can only buy/sell specific players? not from managed teams perhaps? Have you checked the gameworlds "rules"?

35 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

A long shot, but it isnt a world where you can only buy/sell specific players? not from managed teams perhaps? Have you checked the gameworlds "rules"?

Now wouldn’t that be funny, I think I would have to leave the forum through shear embarrassment 😂

Its a standard game world and made sure I checked the rules before posting on the forum.

I have had another bid accepted of 43 million will keep everyone posted if this gets accepted or not, I will not back down from this transfer I need the polish pele!

5 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Need help!

Currently in one of my game worlds a manager has Lewandowski up for sale, Lewa is on a level 3 concern and I can offer up to 47 million.

I have offered the max sum of 47 but SMFA have blocked the deal, I then spoke to the manager and agreed on 45 million which SMFA blocked again.

My question is does anyone know the magic number I can offer so it doesn’t get blocked and I can finally get this deal over the line?

Another manager is reporting the deal?

2 hours ago, SanchoJr said:

Sane for Haaland? Thoughts please 

Haaland

1 hour ago, Hrodulf said:

Another manager is reporting the deal?

I did think that originally, I’ve reported it as a bug and have placed another bid maybe it will be 3rd time lucky 🤞

55 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some interesting deals I'm seeing being done irl...

Aaron Hickey to Bayern - could get a random bump to 75/76 if that goes through

Trevoh Chalobah on loan to a Ligue 1 club - could be 85/86 next season if he gets regular game time

He’s been to visit Bayern a week or so ago but I didn’t know it was near to completion.

Bologna, Lyon, Villa are also all keen.

Barry Hepburn the Scottish wonderkid from Celtic I believe is close to joining also.

Edited by Kierans91
19 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

I gave away Lautaro for Sane. Right decision? (Lautaro had also gotten injured for 5 weeks 🤣)

Long term I prefer Lautaro but also Sane is at the place to be to get 94, while Inter is unlikely to be that for Lautaro and with every passing day I'm not too sure about Barca either.