Rahul W

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Potential

Haaland 96

Havertz 95 

Sancho 94 .....

Felix 92

Optimum Potential may be even higher...

I think I more than less agree even though Felix is way too low I'd go more 94+ end,  I think Haaland is top just because he will score so many goals through his career, Thank you!

59 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Very tough haha good question, personally I would go.

Haaland (95) Havertz (95) Sancho (94) Felix (93) - not much to split the first 3 for me though.

+1 if Lyon reach the final?

Haha it is tough! I think that's very close to being it tho, obviously career progression, clubs they end up at and a number of factors make it near impossible. Think Felix will shock a lot of people tho almost seems to have been written off a little because of this season. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Bruno Fernandes

Brandt is about as steady a 91 you can get in SM I don’t see him breaking out to get a rise but nor do I see him dropping.

Lloris should keep his rating, probably one thee best shot stoppers in the EPL, just has a tendency to drop a clanger every now and then.

Hakimi should thrive at Inter, Conte enjoys playing a back three with wing backs which suits him a lot so he can get forward.

Behind Trent he’s probably one of the best attacking RB’s in the world.

I would probably just edge the duo but I think Hakimi has the highest ceiling out of the 3.

Thanks Kieran, I’m trying another angle, Hakimi in the current deal doesn’t get a spot in first team, now offered Cancello and Lloris and Hakimi would fit right in at right back 

25 minutes ago, tmw91 said:

Also looking at your Saints predictions you've missed Armstrong. He should get a plus 2 really - very influential under Ralph.

Guy's It won't look good below but Hojbjerg has 2751mins and Armstrong has only 1716mins which in stats terms is massive. If you can't read it clearly Hojbjerg +1.6% and just get's a +1 BUT Armstrong Sorry! -10.9% so on stats, no rise. But as you say influential so if SM rate him more on performance he may get it, as he's not that far away. Gotta go fellas, took longer than I thought ...

41 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

Will you do Hojbjerg with Tottenham or you didn`t predict a rise for him?

Hojbjerg S/hampton11th 1.6% 1 89
S Armstrong S/hampton11th -10.9% 0

13 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Guy's It won't look good below but Hojbjerg has 2751mins and Armstrong has only 1716mins which in stats terms is massive. If you can't read it clearly Hojbjerg +1.6% and just get's a +1 BUT Armstrong Sorry! -10.9% so on stats, no rise. But as you say influential so if SM rate him more on performance he may get it, as he's not that far away. Gotta go fellas, took longer than I thought ...

Hojbjerg S/hampton11th 1.6% 1 89
S Armstrong S/hampton11th -10.9% 0

Thanks again Socca.
Just have to see if the move to Tottenham will help him get his +1, wich I think he deserves

Here’s my dilemma. I am down to my last $11m in the account. The last piece of my puzzle is acquiring a young D(LC). I’m a Gooner, so I would love to bring Tierney in at $6m, rated 87 and due for a +1. BUT … I am loath to get players with only one position to offer and Tierney does not play in the middle on SM.

My questions to you most learned of forumers are these:

1)      How certain are we that Tierney will get a Center Back positioning added with his increase? And

2)      If not Tierney, who else at D(LC) for under $10 can I get who will develop long-term playing behind Davies? Ndicka, Ake, etc …

Cheers!

4 hours ago, maurito said:

Taa 94 j gomez 91 lautaro 92?

TAA - 92 -> 93

Joe Gomez - 90 -> 91

Lautaro Martinez - 91 -> 91/2

3 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Here’s my dilemma. I am down to my last $11m in the account. The last piece of my puzzle is acquiring a young D(LC). I’m a Gooner, so I would love to bring Tierney in at $6m, rated 87 and due for a +1. BUT … I am loath to get players with only one position to offer and Tierney does not play in the middle on SM.

1)      How certain are we that Tierney will get a Center Back positioning added with his increase? And

2)      If not Tierney, who else at D(LC) for under $10 can I get who will develop long-term playing behind Davies? Ndicka, Ake, etc …

Cheers!

1) He should get a position change but he hasn’t played a huge amount of games at CB so I wouldn’t be so sure.

2) Ake, Zagadou, Ndicka, Malang Sarr (depends where he ends up)

2 hours ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Trent Alexander-Arnold or Kai Havertz + Arthur Melo

Duo.

6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Boly or Coady Or Calum Chambers or Denayer or Koopmeiners or Bensibaini or Caio or Celik?

Coady.

I think Celik is the best option long term though.

12 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, Marton Dardai at H Berlin

Anyone know anything about him? I cant remember buying him but he is in my squad. Cant see much about him anywhere?

I'd avoid haha

11 hours ago, boasnoites said:

1 needs to go: Ndombele, Jorginho, Modric and Gundogan (guessing Ndombele atm as Modric value is already too low)

I can buy a much needed winger with that money. Cheers!

Jorginho as he has peaked at 92

9 hours ago, JAMancini said:

I want to sell Arthur Melo because he has had a car accident with positive alcohol.

This player has many cases of indiscipline and many injuries come from his bad life.

What player will you buy in his place?

Bruno Fernandes

Aouar

Van de Beek

Nkunku

Odegaard

Milinkovic-Savic

Bennacer

Bruno

9 hours ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Brandt and Lloris or Hakimi? What are people’s thoughts?

Duo

8 hours ago, FGS18 said:

Just more curious than anything but should help too.

Rank (long term potential rating);

Havertz 94

Haaland 94/95

Sancho 94/95

Felix. 93

Thanks in advance just curious to know what people think and what people think they may achieve rating wise? Obviously not easy

95+ depends on factors that are impossible to predict

5 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Cheers!

1) Not too sure they will add, tough to say

2) Zagadou and Sarr are other options

5 hours ago, maurito said:

Taa 94 j gomez 91 lautaro 92?

TAA 93,

7 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Boly or Coady Or Calum Chambers or Denayer or Koopmeiners or Bensibaini or Caio or Celik?

Koopmeiners is worth a shot, the highest upside over here imo

8 hours ago, tmw91 said:

Also looking at your Saints predictions you've missed Armstrong. He should get a plus 2 really - very influential under Ralph.

87 is fine imo

4 hours ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Duo, easy

4 hours ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Rather fair deal, two players could be more useful more most teams so it has a slight edge.

Unless it's a less competitive world and you have many other talents.

So it depends on what you want, and also what your team needs as a whole.

1 hour ago, ahatter1 said:

The Malang Sarr Sweepstakes: So far I have read rumors of interest from Barca, Fenerbahce, Monchengladbach, Arsenal, Real Betis, Tottenham, Atalanta …

Yeah he’s a talent so I’m not surprised he’s been linked with a lot of clubs.

Latest link is Barcelona with Eric Abidal making contact with him, Barca’s defence can’t get any worse so why not 😂

https://www.football-espana.net/2020/08/18/barcelona-approach-free-agent-malang-sarr-after-nice-exit

48 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

What about Amrabat? Moved from Hellas to Fiorentina ? Has nearly 3000 minutes and has been missed or have they not finished both teams ?

Hopefully we will see him get his deserved rise tomorrow, he might still come under Hellas Verona who aren’t finished.

He was on loan at Hellas Verona from Fiorentina so SM might still have him down as a Hellas Verona player.

5 hours ago, JBS said:

Pulisic v. Richarlison

Pulisic

5 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

I hoped for a +2 for rrahmani and faraoni

Yeah 😕 poor from SM

4 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Dybala or Saul?

Dybala

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

What about Amrabat? Moved from Hellas to Fiorentina ? Has nearly 3000 minutes and has been missed or have they not finished both teams ?

Should get it with Fiorentina