• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Juventus:

Matuidi -1 to 91- yes

Hellas Verona:

Veloso +1 to 86- yes

Gunter +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Rrahmani +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Kumbulla +4 to 84- +5 to 85

Silvestri +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Faraoni +2 to 86- +1 to 85

Bocchetti -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Lazovic +1 to 87

Amrabat +3 to 86

Pessina +2 to 85

Zaccagni +2 to 85

Alan +2 to 82

Dimarco +1 to 83

Berardi -2 to 75

Lovato +3 to 73

Fiorentina:

Badelj -1 to 88- yes

Benassi -1 to 88- yes

Vlahovic +3 to 85- yes

Igor +2 to 85- yes

Castrovilli +1 to 87- +2 to 88

Dragowski +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Pulgar +1 to 89

Lirola +1 to 88

Dalbert +1 to 88

Ribery -1 to 87

Terracciano +1 to 83

Sottil +1 to 83

Eysseric -2 to 83

Thereau -3 to 80

Ghidotti +3 to 73

Brancolini +3 to 73

Baroni +1 to 73

Fiorentina review is alright, though Dragowski's a bit hard done.

Hellas - good rise for Kumbulla, Rrahmani and Faraoni deserved more. Nothing for Amrabat, Pessina, Zaccagni?

10 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

With Chiellini likely to drop, who's an ideal replacement?

De Ligt

4 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I hope they haven't lost my post. I replied to 4 forumers. Can't see it?? Anybody else see it?

I haven't seen it mate 

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

It genuinely just took me 15 minutes to log in 😂

Was this update really necessary!

Ugh, I hate it, everything's so cramped 

24 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

What have they done with this forum update?!

So much black space on the sides. What the hell.

12 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

It genuinely just took me 15 minutes to log in 😂

Was this update really necessary!

15 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I hope they haven't lost my post. I replied to 4 forumers. Can't see it?? Anybody else see it?

The update was from Invision who are the company that run the forum software, it's not an SM update, so no previous content will have been lost.

Socca... I can't see your post either. I think that it must have been made in the few minutes while the update was being made. Just very unlucky timing. 

I can only apologise, but the update was for bug fixes and other general tweaks like that. If the forum stops using the latest fixes and updates then it can cause problems long term.

For what it's worth, I'm not too convinced by the new layout either! Does seem squashed to one side. I'm using laptop... can anyone say what it's like on phone?

22 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Fiorentina review is alright, though Dragowski's a bit hard done.

Hellas - good rise for Kumbulla, Rrahmani and Faraoni deserved more. Nothing for Amrabat, Pessina, Zaccagni?

They'll come tomorrow.

I bet +3 for Amrabat and Pessina, +2 for Zaccagni

Guys,at the start of the new season I only got Season Ticket Receipts money (975k which is less than last season).Last season  at start I got money also from TV revenue,Sponors etc. Is this some bug or Im missing something? I was champion last season I expected more money (at the start of last season It was all around 12m I think and I ended 4th season before).

Edited by erdingerpfc
Mistake
3 minutes ago, Kev said:

The update was from Invision who are the company that run the forum software, it's not an SM update, so no previous content will have been lost.

Socca... I can't see your post either. I think that it must have been made in the few minutes while the update was being made. Just very unlucky timing. 

I can only apologise, but the update was for bug fixes and other general tweaks like that. If the forum stops using the latest fixes and updates then it can cause problems long term.

For what it's worth, I'm not too convinced by the new layout either! Does seem squashed to one side. I'm using laptop... can anyone say what it's like on phone?

Hi Kev,

I can’t get on to my notifications so I don’t know who has quoted me etc without trolling through the thread.

There is no log in option in the top right corner so I have to post on the thread so the forum can send me too the login page.

Im on an IPhone.

6 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Hi Kev,

I can’t get on to my notifications so I don’t know who has quoted me etc without trolling through the thread.

There is no log in option in the top right corner so I have to post on the thread so the forum can send me too the login page.

Im on an IPhone.

I'm guessing the login issues you had were when the update was being carried out. 

I got an update when you quoted me, so it seems to be working for me. Is there any way of refreshing things on iPhone? I'm an Android user when I'm on phone. I'm hoping this isn't going to cause any big problems, but if it does, please let me know and I'll try to report things to Invision.

20 minutes ago, Kev said:

I'm guessing the login issues you had were when the update was being carried out. 

I got an update when you quoted me, so it seems to be working for me. Is there any way of refreshing things on iPhone? I'm an Android user when I'm on phone. I'm hoping this isn't going to cause any big problems, but if it does, please let me know and I'll try to report things to Invision.

I also have Android and I don't see my notifications..

39 minutes ago, Kev said:

It's great on the phone. I like it! Need getting used to it but that's true with every change.

EDIT: I can't see notifications either. While I am on the page I get the notification message but nothing at the top. Someone quoted me but I can't go there since there's no notification.

19 minutes ago, Kev said:

I’ve posted a picture below showing you my home screen, in the top right corner there used to be 3 horizontal lines in which I pressed and a menu would come up giving me options to log out, view my profile etc. Now there’s nothing.

Are other people experiencing this issue or is it just me? Or am I blind/stupid 🧑‍🦯

I just got a notification saying you quoted me so that is back to normal, thank you 🙂

58A7E964-2F40-4940-AD27-9CDF7EB31CEE.thumb.png.3444fe0b79f6fe3c15fe8f0a8269515d.png

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rodri or De Jong ?

De Jong, I believe he will get better at Barcelona regardless of the recent doom and gloom surrounding the club.

3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I’ve posted a picture below showing you my home screen, in the top right corner there used to be 3 horizontal lines in which I pressed and a menu would come up giving me options to log out, view my profile etc. Now there’s nothing.

Are other people experiencing this issue or is it just me? Or am I blind/stupid 🧑‍🦯

I just got a notification saying you quoted me so that is back to normal, thank you 🙂

58A7E964-2F40-4940-AD27-9CDF7EB31CEE.thumb.png.3444fe0b79f6fe3c15fe8f0a8269515d.png

I don't see notifications. For 2 seconds I have one, but no notifications from a post for example 3 hours ago. 

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

It's great on the phone. I like it! Need getting used to it but that's true with every change.

EDIT: I can't see notifications either. While I am on the page I get the notification message but nothing at the top. Someone quoted me but I can't go there since there's no notification.

6 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I don't see notifications. For 2 seconds I have one, but no notifications from a post for example 3 hours ago. 

Yes this is what I am experiencing also.

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I get my profile pic top right, click on that and I can view profile, log out etc. One difference I've noticed is that to edit your post, you click on '...' at the top of the post, rather than edit at the bottom. 

I'm hoping the problems are just the changes filtering through, or just getting used to a new layout. Let's give it a while and see what happens. Hopefully this doesn't disrupt things too much.

I'll be away for several hours, but it people notice recurring problems then PM me and I'll see if I can contact someone about it. 

6 hours ago, JBS said:

Pulisic v. Richarlison

Pulisic in great form just hope it doesn't take too long to recover from his Hamstring injury. Also I hope he's fit enough by the start of new season in Sept even if he has to play himself back into that Great form again,!

56 minutes ago, Kev said:

The post IS Lost and so is my time doing it unfortunately Kev. Not going back to search too many pages. But can't be helped I suppose...🙂 Thanks Kev anyway

50 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Hi Kev,

Im on an IPhone.

If u remember Sir Rahul was told by SM that improvements were coming and I did comment at the time  "every time they improve things - things go downhill" or words to that effect. So no more improvements please 😀

22 minutes ago, Kev said:

I get my profile pic top right, click on that and I can view profile, log out etc. One difference I've noticed is that to edit your post, you click on '...' at the top of the post, rather than edit at the bottom. 

I'm hoping the problems are just the changes filtering through, or just getting used to a new layout. Let's give it a while and see what happens. Hopefully this doesn't disrupt things too much.

I'll be away for several hours, but it people notice recurring problems then PM me and I'll see if I can contact someone about it. 

Hi Kev,

I am replying to your post, since I saw you are an admin, and maybe you can help me with my problem.

For approximately the last month, since I am using a new laptop, I have been having trouble logging into the forum. What happens is, if I am inactive for a few hours, I am automatically logged out, and when I try to log back in, it says my password is wrong, so the only way I can log in again is by resetting the password. As you can imagine, doing this every time is quite annoying, so this is the reason why I stopped being very active on the forum. If this problem cannot be solved, I might as well create a new account.

Thank you for your help! :)

8 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi Kev,

I am replying to your post, since I saw you are an admin, and maybe you can help me with my problem.

For approximately the last month, since I am using a new laptop, I have been having trouble logging into the forum. What happens is, if I am inactive for a few hours, I am automatically logged out, and when I try to log back in, it says my password is wrong, so the only way I can log in again is by resetting the password. As you can imagine, doing this every time is quite annoying, so this is the reason why I stopped being very active on the forum. If this problem cannot be solved, I might as well create a new account.

Thank you for your help! :)

I just leave the page open on  a tab on my chromebook and it doesnt time me out! which is handy,it may also be that I have put a chrome remember password or keep me logged in somewhere, but I doubt it as way too techy for me to do something like that!

Hopefully someone will be able to sort foryou as enjoy your posts.

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I just leave the page open on  a tab on my chromebook and it doesnt time me out! which is handy,it may also be that I have put a chrome remember password or keep me logged in somewhere, but I doubt it as way too techy for me to do something like that!

Hopefully someone will be able to sort foryou as enjoy your posts.

Thank you for your reply! I do the same, the page is always open in my browser. But if I don't refresh it for a while (let's say one hour), I am logged out... I had to reset the password like 100 times this month. :D 

Woke up this morning to the forum's new format.

My only question is why is half a screen of text better than a full screen ? What is the added value of half a screen of pure black? (OK, that's two questions .... )

Signed "Grumpy as hell, but hopefully it will get better the more coffee I drink"