Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi Kev,

I am replying to your post, since I saw you are an admin, and maybe you can help me with my problem.

For approximately the last month, since I am using a new laptop, I have been having trouble logging into the forum. What happens is, if I am inactive for a few hours, I am automatically logged out, and when I try to log back in, it says my password is wrong, so the only way I can log in again is by resetting the password. As you can imagine, doing this every time is quite annoying, so this is the reason why I stopped being very active on the forum. If this problem cannot be solved, I might as well create a new account.

Thank you for your help! :)

I just leave the page open on  a tab on my chromebook and it doesnt time me out! which is handy,it may also be that I have put a chrome remember password or keep me logged in somewhere, but I doubt it as way too techy for me to do something like that!

Hopefully someone will be able to sort foryou as enjoy your posts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3349

  • Kieran_S91

    2083

  • Milanista1

    1200

  • Soccahappy

    1174

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I just leave the page open on  a tab on my chromebook and it doesnt time me out! which is handy,it may also be that I have put a chrome remember password or keep me logged in somewhere, but I doubt it as way too techy for me to do something like that!

Hopefully someone will be able to sort foryou as enjoy your posts.

Thank you for your reply! I do the same, the page is always open in my browser. But if I don't refresh it for a while (let's say one hour), I am logged out... I had to reset the password like 100 times this month. :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Woke up this morning to the forum's new format.

My only question is why is half a screen of text better than a full screen ? What is the added value of half a screen of pure black? (OK, that's two questions .... )

Signed "Grumpy as hell, but hopefully it will get better the more coffee I drink"

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Thank you for your reply! I do the same, the page is always open in my browser. But if I don't refresh it for a while (let's say one hour), I am logged out... I had to reset the password like 100 times this month. :D 

Here I am cheering for you to hit the 200 mark! Go gyanthecat

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm in a less competitive league and I wanted to know the opinion about some players that I looked for and they may be interesting.

Players with * already have them with me, so I would like to know if these players can be interesting. possible rise between 78-82.

GR:
Lawrence Ati Zigi        23    St. Gallen
Florian Kastenmeier    23    Dusseldorf
Ersin Destanoglu          19    Besiktas

DD:
Tariq Lamptey          19    Brighton    *
Jeremie Frimpong    19    Celtic        *
Mateu Morey            20    Dortmund    

DC:
Igor Diveev         20    CSKA        *
Karpov                18    CSKA        *
Letard                 22    St. Gallen    *

DE:
Michal Karbownik    19    Legia        *
Hickey                      18    Hearts        *

MD:
Konstantin Maradishvili    20    CSKA
Betim Fazliji                        21    St. Gallen

MC:
Mohamed Camara        20    Salzsburgo
Jakub Moder                 21    Lech Poznan    
Ilaix Moriba                    17    Barcelona
Normann                         24    Rostov *

MO:
Ísak Jóhannesson           17    NorrKoping
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia    19    Rubin Kazan
De Ketelaere                    19    Brugge        *

MOD:
Jakub Kaminski        18    Lech Poznan
Osman Bukari           21    Trencin

MOE:
Anthony Gordon                19    Everton
Kamal-Deen Sulemana    18    Nordsjaelland

PL:
Youssouph Badji        18    Brugge
Aleksander Buksa      17    Wisla
Bartosz Bialek            18    Zaglebie
Adamu                         19    Salzsburg    *

Some interesting players who are not on that list?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Hwang or Rashica or Llorente or Embolo?

 Could you rank them in order with reason?

Hwang, Rashica, Llorente, Embolo.

17 minutes ago, vtrmp said:

Hi, I'm in a less competitive league and I wanted to know the opinion about some players that I looked for and they may be interesting.

Players with * already have them with me, so I would like to know if these players can be interesting. possible rise between 78-82.

GR:
Lawrence Ati Zigi        23    St. Gallen
Florian Kastenmeier    23    Dusseldorf
Ersin Destanoglu          19    Besiktas

DD:
Tariq Lamptey          19    Brighton    *
Jeremie Frimpong    19    Celtic        *
Mateu Morey            20    Dortmund    

DC:
Igor Diveev         20    CSKA        *
Karpov                18    CSKA        *
Letard                 22    St. Gallen    *

DE:
Michal Karbownik    19    Legia        *
Hickey                      18    Hearts        *

MD:
Konstantin Maradishvili    20    CSKA
Betim Fazliji                        21    St. Gallen

MC:
Mohamed Camara        20    Salzsburgo
Jakub Moder                 21    Lech Poznan    
Ilaix Moriba                    17    Barcelona
Normann                         24    Rostov *

MO:
Ísak Jóhannesson           17    NorrKoping
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia    19    Rubin Kazan

De Ketelaere                    19    Brugge        *

MOD:
Jakub Kaminski        18    Lech Poznan
Osman Bukari           21    Trencin

MOE:
Anthony Gordon                19    Everton
Kamal-Deen Sulemana    18    Nordsjaelland

PL:
Youssouph Badji        18    Brugge
Aleksander Buksa      17    Wisla
Bartosz Bialek            18    Zaglebie

Adamu                         19    Salzsburg    *

Some interesting players who are not on that list?

 

Off the top of my head the players in bold should all rise in the near future and worth buying

I have picked some players below which you have and made a few predictions.

Diveev - 77 -> 83

Karpov - 73 -> 78/9/80

Hickey - 73 -> 75 (looking like he will move this summer, number of clubs interested)

Lamptey - 76 -> 80

Letard - 73 -> 80

Moriba is also worth getting for a long term investment.

12 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Dendoncker or Ake?
 

Personally I think Dendoncker is the better player but with Ake’s switch to City he would be the better buy. Ake has a higher ceiling at City.

If Ake plays regularly he could be 90+ in 6 months time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ciuzz said:

They'll come tomorrow.

I bet +3 for Amrabat and Pessina, +2 for Zaccagni

I hope

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rodri or De Jong ?

Frenkie

27 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Woke up this morning to the forum's new format.

My only question is why is half a screen of text better than a full screen ? What is the added value of half a screen of pure black? (OK, that's two questions .... )

Signed "Grumpy as hell, but hopefully it will get better the more coffee I drink"

Tell me about it, makes it difficult to edit my prediction posts too argh

22 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Hwang or Rashica or Llorente or Embolo?

 Could you rank them in order with reason?

Hwang, Rashica, Llorente, Embolo for me too

Hwang at Leipzig now, best place to be

Rashica will get a move too

16 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Dendoncker or Ake?
 

Ake

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Woke up this morning to the forum's new format.

My only question is why is half a screen of text better than a full screen ? What is the added value of half a screen of pure black? (OK, that's two questions .... )

Signed "Grumpy as hell, but hopefully it will get better the more coffee I drink"

Same here . I got different monitors and no matter how wide the screen is , the forumposts are ridiculously narrow . I never seen a forum this small and I have to say it does not read well . The thing on top showing how old the topic is is just useless info to me anyway .

 

Hey guys another question : I got a notification saying that one of more of my players have concerns . So I go check on the reports tab ... nothing .
I have refreshed everything , I see no one who has concerns . I checked my whole team , every player 1 by 1 (i have more than 100 players) , and NONE have concerns . So what's up with this message saying some of my players have concerns ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 5:40 PM, Sir Rahul said:
  1. Sam McCallum - 19 years, 77 rated
  2. Melvin Sitti - 20 years, 78 rated
  3. Danel Sinani - 23 years, 78 rated
  4. Jacob Sorensen - 22 years, 82 rated
  5. Przemysław Placheta - 22 years, 78 rated
  6. Bali Mumba - 18 years, 67 (!) rated
  7. Sebastian Soto - 19 years, 75 rated
  8. Matthew Dennis - 18 years, not on the database (signed from Arsenal)
  9. Kieran Dowell - 22 years, 83 rated
  10. Oliver Skipp (on loan) - 19 years, 78 rated
  11. Xavi Quintilla (on loan) - 23 years, 86 rated

Not sure how many of these guys will be involved with the first team immediately - but a good number should be. Quite impressive that Norwich have put themselves in a good position for the relegation exodus so early.

Two more signings for Norwich now now - Skipp and Quintilla

Link to post
Share on other sites

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Testing with Spreadsheet predictions in contrast to SM Review

Spd-Sht-Predi-Bologn-Fiorent1.png

Not as good is it? There U go SM "improving things".  They probably need the room on RH side for Adverts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Testing with Spreadsheet predictions in contrast to SM Review

Spd-Sht-Predi-Bologn-Fiorent1.png

Not as good is it? There U go SM "improving things".  They probably need the room on RH side for Adverts.

 

3 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Is this some EYE Exam you are posting ???

😁

Seems like we are all having different issues.

The forum fits perfectly in my screen but I can’t get on to my notifications 😂

SM bring the pre update forum back!!!!!!! 😢
 

Edit: If I don’t click on the notification when it pops up, it will forever be lost in space and time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.da8a9a77295ad7c6ce4ef0c59e0aca47.png

Seems like quite a few bugs in this forum update – white heading text on a white background, pagination format breaking etc.

Understand that it's best to keep this up to date to make it secure, but maybe could have done with a test before rolling it out live...

I'd hope there's some settings in the forum administration which allows some level of customisation. Most prevalent for desktop users (as mentioned) is the width of the main column of content. The sidebar on the right seems pretty superfluous so being able to remove that would improve the layout in my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Is dahoud plus ozil plus tanganga for willian (mine going outwards) a better deal than ox for willian plus cash?

Trio regardless of Ozil probably never going to play for Arsenal again.

5 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

image.thumb.png.da8a9a77295ad7c6ce4ef0c59e0aca47.png

Seems like quite a few bugs in this forum update – white heading text on a white background, pagination format breaking etc.

Understand that it's best to keep this up to date to make it secure, but maybe could have done with a test before rolling it out live...

I'd hope there's some settings in the forum administration which allows some level of customisation. Most prevalent for desktop users (as mentioned) is the width of the main column of content. The sidebar on the right seems pretty superfluous so being able to remove that would improve the layout in my opinion.

1000%, not feeling too confident about their updates to the game in future if they don’t test things beforehand.

Although I think it’s a separate entity to SM that update the forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Trio regardless of Ozil probably never going to play for Arsenal again.

1000%, not feeling too confident about their updates to the game in future if they don’t test things beforehand.

Although I think it’s a separate entity to SM that update the forum.

Not sure SM cares about the forum anymore, and like Keith said the update has been done externally.

At any rate the stats bar on the side seems to do me good :D

47 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Is dahoud plus ozil plus tanganga for willian (mine going outwards) a better deal than ox for willian plus cash?

Trio

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

 

 

Hey guys another question : I got a notification saying that one of more of my players have concerns . So I go check on the reports tab ... nothing .
I have refreshed everything , I see no one who has concerns . I checked my whole team , every player 1 by 1 (i have more than 100 players) , and NONE have concerns . So what's up with this message saying some of my players have concerns ??

You get that same notification if you had a player with a level 1 concern and it's now gone. Any change to the concerns triggers the message, so losing the concern altogether still triggers the message. I'm guessing it's that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lemontrees said:

You get that same notification if you had a player with a level 1 concern and it's now gone. Any change to the concerns triggers the message, so losing the concern altogether still triggers the message. I'm guessing it's that.

I had no players with concerns before . Nor do I have players with concerns now . The message seems like a bug to me .

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2020 at 8:42 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

going back a few pages, Has anyone else noticed how the "free kick" outcomes have changed, Tonight I gave away 5 free kicks onlyhad one player booked, so by the "old rules" would expect to have conceded 4 goals. But no only one goal. likewise I missed a couple when no booking made for the dirty player who fouled my glorious Wombles.

Looks like SM have changed something.

interesting t hear if others have noticed!

Also has another not on the pitch player score the winner against me!  players 15,16,17 came on in 60th minute and player 18 got the winner! crazy

I also had a strange experience in my recent game: 3 of my players were sent off in a QF SMFA cup game. But thanks to the stregth of my team/tactics I came out with a win.  😀

I was getting slightly worried (dont know why as i was 2-0 up after my second player got sent off). I guess I just didnt want it to go to penalties. 

However, i've been building this team for the last 5+ years. And thanks to the advice of the managers on here it now has more stregth in depth. 

On 8/17/2020 at 1:26 PM, SanchoJr said:

Sane for Haaland? Thoughts please 

No, keep Haaland especially if he's already in your squad and doing well for you.

On 8/17/2020 at 3:08 PM, Hfazil said:

I gave away Lautaro for Sane. Right decision? (Lautaro had also gotten injured for 5 weeks 🤣)

 

That's if Lautaro's absence from your squad will leave you short and weak in attack - because then 5 weeks will feel like a lifetime. 

23 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Manchester City are building a statue for David Silva outside their stadium but getting a cake for Yaya Toure on his 31st birthday was too much effort 😂

Kevin De Bruyne will probably get a stand named after him when he leaves 😂

Kierans91 I reckon this would be too much of a recongnisition for David Silva. No doubt he's been great for City but he was no George Best! Let's not forget Vincent Kompany (eh Thorgan) and S. Augero as well. They should maybe make a drink after him and call it  Silvasky or something. 😀

 

21 hours ago, JAMancini said:

I want to sell Arthur Melo because he has had a car accident with positive alcohol.

This player has many cases of indiscipline and many injuries come from his bad life.

What player will you buy in his place?

Bruno Fernandes ✔️ 70/30

Aouar  50/50

Van de Beek

Nkunku

Odegaard

Milinkovic-Savic

Bennacer

 

21 hours ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Brandt and Lloris or Hakimi? What are people’s thoughts?

The duo (just about).

 

16 hours ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Trent Alexander-Arnold or Kai Havertz + Arthur Melo

TAA has you covered at RB for the next decade or so.

 A. Melo isn't a reliable player (not right now anyways). He could even follow a quick downhill path as other Brazilan player's (if he continues in this fashion) due to their taste for Alcohol.

https://www.juvefc.com/arthur-melo-charged-with-drink-driving/

9 hours ago, JBS said:

Pulisic v. Richarlison He could certainly rise further than Richarlison (23, 90) in the future. And is still only 21 years young.

 

9 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Dybala or Saul? He's higher rated and has performed quite well this season. 

 

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rodri or De Jong ? When i've used FDJ as my No6 in a 4-3-3A formation he's outsone Rodri and i'm sure he will/can do the same in real life.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Update on the Lewandowski transfer saga, 4th and final bid has gone in but it’s purely a bid of desperation.

Raised a ticket with SM and got this response so I’m going to guess that the manager I’m dealing with is a bit of a problem manager.

E200F388-5A84-43E7-B4B3-907DFBF87359.thumb.png.799c240183bf242c15de8b9b19a8bdb3.png

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Kierans91 I reckon this would be too much of a recongnisition for David Silva. No doubt he's been great for City but he was no George Best! Let's not forget Vincent Kompany (eh Thorgan) and S. Augero as well. They should maybe make a drink after him and call it  Silvasky or something. 😀

I think there’s talk of a Kompany statue, in all honesty I think City are trying to manufacture a bit of history by erecting these statues.

Give this a read Milanista, Paul Ince knows his stuff 😂

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8638351/amp/Paul-Ince-ridiculed-naming-Arsenal-legends-statues-pair-them.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...