• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 6/1/2020 at 3:34 PM, Kierans91 said:

Bartosz Bialek

Club - Zaglebie Lubin

Age - 18

Position - CF

Bialek is very tall but nimble footed striker currently playing in the Ekstraklasa for Zaglebie Lubin.

He has been in fine form since joining the first team squad scoring 6 goals in 11 games in the league.

Video below 

As you can see from the video above he is a very skilful striker reminding me a little of Robert Lewandowski.

Keep an eye on this guy!

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

Bartosz Bialek (18) signs for Wolfsburg for €4.6 million, a step in the right direction for the pole.

350D36D4-851D-4C3A-A9B2-FBF0D4CBE7F8.thumb.png.8d66062ba70ccd204828fb18d583c47d.png

3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Bartosz Bialek (18) signs for Wolfsburg for €4.6 million, a step in the right direction for the pole.

350D36D4-851D-4C3A-A9B2-FBF0D4CBE7F8.thumb.png.8d66062ba70ccd204828fb18d583c47d.png

Nice one. I've got him in a few lower rated gameworlds that I'm involved in. I like how German clubs are willing to give young talent a chance. Weghorst is obviously main striker there but beyond that I don't think they have many  options up top.

57 minutes ago, CnavarroC said:

Hello guys!

Need a little help with this offer:

Olmo for my Osimhen

Thanks 😁 

Quite close, I might go with Olmo

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Should I accept Ruben Dias and Ruben Neves for Arthur? Arthur moved and win league titles..so which one/?

Duo

Arthur will not get 93 yet imo

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

You guys are saying Malinovskiy will probably rise with + 1 or + 2 to 88 or 89. I read some rumours Malinovskiy will probably leave Atalanta. Can someone confirm this ?...

I haven't seen any rumours tbh

1 hour ago, Johan said:

Some nice rises for Hellas Verona but why did Gunter only get a +1?  He did get +2 in December but 83 seems low for a players team that ended in 9th place in Italy.

Tell me about it, I predicted 85

2 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Soyuncu or Romagnoli

Romagnoli

34 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Anybody in forming a Fantasy League for this forum/thread/whoever's interested?

Created one last year but we only had three/four haha. 

If yeah I can create one.

Yeah... and how about a FPL for us.. I can create one and share the code... if everyone is interested.

35 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Boga + Edouard or Bruno Guimaraes?!

Duo, but if you have plenty of depth then Guimaraes has the most potential in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

So I received an offer for my main striker Sebastian Andersson 87 rated  and I am looking to replace him with a young/promising riser who is around 84/85 and gets the rise to 87 any suggestions ?

Ps : it's a competitive gw so all the top 5 league players are gone

I’m struggling with this only players I can think of are,

Patson Daka - 82 -> 85/6 and maybe Cardoso Tete - 83 -> 85 (not 85 but got a good future)

33 minutes ago, Howe’s That said:

Hi all I’m in a league with a few friends so it’s just a trade up to the top excerciseall who out of the below is most likely to rise and who has the highest potential have £20m to spend.

Maddison, Bentancur, Mil-Savic, Pulisic, Martial, Barella, Pellegrini. 

Anyone else I should be considering in the Italian / Prem

Martial, Bentancur, Barella the 3 most likely to rise in that order out of the players you mentioned.

Pulisic has the highest potential but I’m not sure he will rise this summer.

5 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Rip my luck both along with Shapi Sulemanoy and Dominik szcosoblai (rip spelling) are sold too 😭

Im not sure which leagues are going to be next either, Marcos Antonio is a good shout at Donetsk he’s got great potential but he’s a CM and only 78 rated but should rise to between 80 - 82.

Definitely believe he could reach high 80’s in the future.

Adeyemi and Adamu are both brilliant options for the future too.

Filip Stevanovic - 80 -> 82 (17) superb potential.

4 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Im not sure which leagues are going to be next either, Marcos Antonio is a good shout at Donetsk he’s got great potential but he’s a CM and only 78 rated but should rise to between 80 - 82.

Definitely believe he could reach high 80’s in the future.

Adeyemi and Adamu are both brilliant options for the future too.

Filip Stevanovic - 80 -> 82 (17) superb potential.

Have you heard of Ferdi Kadioglu planning to get him any idea on his potential?

1 minute ago, zerocool1 said:

Have you heard of Ferdi Kadioglu planning to get him any idea on his potential?

Yeah, if he’s available then I would get him especially with you being in a comp GW.

900+ minutes in the league but I expect him to see more game time next season, became more of a starter near the end of the season.