• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I am not wishing this to happen as glad you finally got your man, but I wonder what would happen if one of the other managers in the league reported that as an illegal deal as far too cheap for him? what would SMFA do then?

I dislike this report thing. Though it was brought in with good intentions managers simply take advantages. I will give one example -

A manager transfer listed a player for CV. A very good potential. Probably the manager isn't familiar with PL or needed the money or whatever. Only I had the player on shortlist. I saw and bid between CV and max, it got accepted after several days. But SMFA blocked it and instantly another manager put a bid in. Then I put max and got him. 

The issue I am trying to convey is just because another manager didn't like the deal, he reported and then put a bid in himself. 

Hence I dislike the report function.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Two Milan GKs, Napoli and Sassuolo kids done today. Still so slow.

Some transferred players got rises too like Hwang and Binks.

I believe this is the normal SM speed? 

They complete half of one club and then does half or just below half of another team. At best they complete club in full and half of another.

Or am I wrong?

7 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s the forum’s opinion on the Golden Boy Nominee goalkeeper - Ionut Rus?

No opinion at all haha

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I believe this is the normal SM speed? 

They complete half of one club and then does half or just below half of another team. At best they complete club in full and half of another.

Or am I wrong?

They did some of France and Germany two clubs and a half a day.

Surely they could pick up the pace. PL starts again on Sept 12th.

46 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I am not wishing this to happen as glad you finally got your man, but I wonder what would happen if one of the other managers in the league reported that as an illegal deal as far too cheap for him? what would SMFA do then?

Well the bidding would of continued till I got my man 😂 

I think in all honesty you make a good point and I would probably have to wait until he was on a level 5 concern.

19 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s the forum’s opinion on the Golden Boy Nominee goalkeeper - Ionut Rus?

Hasn’t really done anything, he’s still only 20 which is young for a goalkeeper but there are much better options at his age.

12 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

No opinion at all haha

They did some of France and Germany two clubs and a half a day.

Surely they could pick up the pace. PL starts again on Sept 12th.

Be careful what you wish for, can you remember how quickly they went through Lyon, I think they did about 3 teams on that day 😂

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Well the bidding would of continued till I got my man 😂 

I think in all honesty you make a good point and I would probably have to wait until he was on a level 5 concern.

Hasn’t really done anything, he’s still only 20 which is young for a goalkeeper but there are much better options at his age.

Be careful what you wish for, can you remember how quickly they went through Lyon, I think they did about 3 teams on that day 😂

What about Luca Unbehaun? He has been the only goalkeeper listed in the NxGn list of Goal this time.

36 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I dislike this report thing. Though it was brought in with good intentions managers simply take advantages. I will give one example -

A manager transfer listed a player for CV. A very good potential. Probably the manager isn't familiar with PL or needed the money or whatever. Only I had the player on shortlist. I saw and bid between CV and max, it got accepted after several days. But SMFA blocked it and instantly another manager put a bid in. Then I put max and got him. 

The issue I am trying to convey is just because another manager didn't like the deal, he reported and then put a bid in himself. 

Hence I dislike the report function.

The worst part is we have to write a 100 words to be able to report a deal for a matter that could be written in 2/3 sentences max

19 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Anybody in forming a Fantasy League for this forum/thread/whoever's interested?

Created one last year but we only had three/four haha. 

If yeah I can create one.

I usually have one with a £20 entry. End of season prize money. Let me know if interested guys and gals 

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

What about Luca Unbehaun? He has been the only goalkeeper listed in the NxGn list of Goal this time.

Yeah he’s worth picking up.

5 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Everyone correctly hoping for a bayern do over if they win the champs league but in the event PSG surprise us is there any risers for them? 

Can't think of any, maybe marquinhos at a push? 

Rabiot to 99 because he started his career there.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

hahah!

27 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Everyone correctly hoping for a bayern do over if they win the champs league but in the event PSG surprise us is there any risers for them? 

Can't think of any, maybe marquinhos at a push? 

I think Marquinhos is fine as is. Only di Maria is perhaps under-rated.

Bayern have more risers because SM kinda botched their review with respect to Muller, Gnabry, Boateng - and Lewa's 97 is based on CL.

6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Sorry for the long post. Sell or keep?

Stefan Bajic

Manuel Roffo

Igor Diveev

Ravil Tagir

Vadim Karpov

Bruno Amione

Becir Omeragic

Miguel Gutierrez

Fausto Vera

Jacob Steen Christensen

Bruno Gomes

Simon Sohm

Goes Sandry

Danny Leyva

Oliveira Khellven

Aaron Hickey

Matias Palacios

Dylan Levitt

Kang In Lee

Miguel Silveira

Emre Demir

Daniel Maldini

Karamoko Dembele

Angel Gomes

Matias Godoy

Benjamin Sesko

Armindo Sieb

Exequiel Zeballos

Julio Enciso

Alan Velasco

Zurab Davitashvili

Marques Lazaro

Karim Adeyemi

Vincenzo Millico

Gabriel Veron

Luis Henrique

Morgan Rogers

Efrain Alvarez

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻

I don't know much about a lot of them, but I would keep some players:

Ravil Tagir

Vadim Karpov

Matias Palacios

Kang In Lee

Karamoko Dembele

Angel Gomes

Karim Adeyemi

Gabriel Veron

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

hahah!

I think Marquinhos is fine as is. Only di Maria is perhaps under-rated.

Bayern have more risers because SM kinda botched their review with respect to Muller, Gnabry, Boateng - and Lewa's 97 is based on CL.

Agree. Just thought I'd ask given marquinhos big impact to get them to the final. 

Lewa and gnabry defo both need redone. Just wish alaba got 94 but can't see that happening now

Do any of you guys know on Soccer Wiki if a player is not edited does that mean they definitely don’t rise? 

I see Felipe of Lazio and Djimsiti Atalanta both didn’t get edited. Was almost certain they would both get a plus 1 but concerned they won’t now 

18 minutes ago, Rossi4601 said:

Do any of you guys know on Soccer Wiki if a player is not edited does that mean they definitely don’t rise? 

I see Felipe of Lazio and Djimsiti Atalanta both didn’t get edited. Was almost certain they would both get a plus 1 but concerned they won’t now 

I don't think it matters

1 hour ago, Rossi4601 said:

Doesn't matter. Castrovilli wasn't on the edited pages but still got +2.

1 hour ago, Rossi4601 said:

Yeah it doesn’t matter mate, I honestly wouldn’t pay attention to soccerwiki unless you want to find out which league is getting reviewed next.

4 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi,

Nkunku or Aouar ? both same age . same position, one is worth more if names allowed in Scrabble, but any other major difference?

haha, not much to split them I would probably just edge Aouar.

Lyon’s midfield is very exciting!

Cherki last night, skinned Davies within seconds of coming on haha