Rahul W's rating predictions

1 minute ago, Damien1990 said:

And so, in my gameworld, the day after it injured Trent Alexander-Arnold for three weeks, meaning he misses the Champions Cup final, the game have literally added insult to injury by giving him a playing concern.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/QPyY2vO.png[/img]

I'm probably one of the few people sad enough to have a spreadsheet specifically for rotating. Here's his stats this season:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/vzXFydt.png[/img]

He was five games "in the black". I did sign him from another club midway through the season, but even taking that into account, he'd be a good 10% in the black:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hYxgOkA.png[/img]

What nonsense.

Love the idea of a rotation spreadsheet 😂 I calculate mine by hand but now this is getting done. 

I had varane and marquinhos both get injuries in the same game for over 6 weeks and they miss both Cup finals and the champions league run in 

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Love the idea of a rotation spreadsheet 😂 I calculate mine by hand but now this is getting done. 

I had varane and marquinhos both get injuries in the same game for over 6 weeks and they miss both Cup finals and the champions league run in 

Ouch. Trent got injured in the league to the team I'm pretty likely to be facing in the final as well. I won the league about five turns ago but been playing a strong side since as I wanted to work towards the points record for my league (3 points off with 2 games left).

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Harvey, Pellistri already taken

I’ve already bought Adeyemi.

Kaio Jorge is available. Should I go for him or any other suggestions?

Nathan Ferguson, Diogo Costa, Khephren Thuram, Eric Ebimbe still available.

Kaio Jorge.

If you have more money to spend on youth then I would also buy Thuram, Ferguson and Diogo Costa.

13 minutes ago, The punch said:

eric garcia or tapsoba ?

Tapsoba for me.

Eric Garcia is a good defender but I worry about his height, Barcelona have bid 15 million he may suit La Liga more than the EPL.

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Vincenzo Millico - Sell or keep?

Con's Plays for Torino 16th and Not a BIG club

Pro's He got more minutes in the 2nd half of the season, then he did in the first 195mins to 11mins. showing he is making a little progress. He won't raise you much cash yet.

If that's not enough check any further progess say 6/8 games into next season or ask and I'll see if he's got more minutes or a goal or two etc?

2 hours ago, The punch said:

werner, easy 94 soon

Easy? Soon? Big Claims at a new BIG Club. He has a lot of forwards to compete with against at Chelsea. Flops have been known. If it's easy then he will have to have had a spectacular start and keep it going.

On 8/21/2020 at 12:09 AM, Wave_Dweller said:

Sandro, Lucas Hernandez, Kimpembe, Ferland Mendy, or Tagliafico?

It looks to me that he will eventually displace V. Marcelo in the Madrid lineup, and rise further in the future.

On 8/21/2020 at 10:29 AM, RHugrakkur said:

Werner or Oyarzabal + Maddison?

With the additions of H. Ziyech and (probably) K. Havetz as well, Chelsea's attack will be looking quite deadly next season - this will only bring benefit to a player like T. Werner. Once he finds his feet he will have a better chance of rising further and quicker than the duo. 

42 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Out of interest, did you win both Cup finals without them?

41 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

I know it's not the same but once in a promotion battle, I had 1 player red carded in the last two league matches AND the play-off final. I went from almost winning the division to not even getting promoted

12 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Easy? Soon? Big Claims at a new BIG Club. He has a lot of forwards to compete with against at Chelsea. Flops have been known. If it's easy then he will have to have had a spectacular start and keep it going.

honestly I have the feeling that it could go up to 93 during the PL review ( he has amazing stats and now plays for a big club )

and with at least 25 goals with chelsea he could have 94 next season

16 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I play 4231B with all my highest rated players and it works pretty well for me 🙂

Men behind ball, Playmaker, tight marking.

Press all over, mixed passing, fast tempo.

Whichever player is my highest rated I usually play down their side to maximise his involvement in the game, for example.

Messi on the right wing so therefore build attacks down that side of the field.

Thanks Kieran - this is good. 

Silly question: option to attack "down left flank" I've always assumed meant opponent's left flank, but does it actually mean down my team's left side? 

Also, in your example do you designate Messi as the playmaker or a more central MC/AMC?

28 minutes ago, green.ape said:

Werner+8M or TAA?

Depends what position you need the most but if it’s straight man for man regardless of position I would go for TAA.

20 minutes ago, JBS said:

Thanks Kieran - this is good. 

Silly question: option to attack "down left flank" I've always assumed meant opponent's left flank, but does it actually mean down my team's left side? 

Also, in your example do you designate Messi as the playmaker or a more central MC/AMC?

Silly question? You have me second guessing now haha.

It just says ‘Attacking’ so I assumed that meant attack down my left flank 😂 can someone confirm this? I feel like an idiot haha.

My playmaker is whoever is my best player, so wherever Messi is on the pitch, CM/CAM/LW/RW it doesn’t matter to me, he will always be the playmaker.

15 minutes ago, koplfc said:

Does anyone reckon the mls is ever going to get reviewed this side of Christmas? 😑😐😐😑

One can hope.

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

I'm probably one of the few people sad enough to have a spreadsheet specifically for rotating. Here's his stats this season:

https://i.imgur.com/vzXFydt.png

I'm impressed Damien! I have one which is embarrassingly plain by comparison.

Sad player-rotation spead-sheet-makers unite !

37 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Depends what position you need the most but if it’s straight man for man regardless of position I would go for TAA.

It just says ‘Attacking’ so I assumed that meant attack down my left flank 😂 can someone confirm this? I feel like an idiot haha.

My playmaker is whoever is my best player, so wherever Messi is on the pitch, CM/CAM/LW/RW it doesn’t matter to me, he will always be the playmaker.

One can hope.

I have noticed how if I say attack down left flank, my right winger or wing back scores! So maybe it is the veiw on the screen? I dont use it often so not sure, that said attack through the middle and it is usually the wide men who score! Dont think I have helped much!

58 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Confirmed.... NOT that your an idiot!... 

Which Flank?: When YOU Attack, YOU Attack down YOUR LEFT flank and he has to defend your Left attack on his RIGHT SIDE

1 hour ago, green.ape said:

Werner+8M or TAA?

TAA for me.

20 minutes ago, Cdog said:

If inter win tonight wha. The chances of a brozovic plus one to 93

Not for me.

20 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I have noticed how if I say attack down left flank, my right winger or wing back scores! So maybe it is the veiw on the screen? I dont use it often so not sure, that said attack through the middle and it is usually the wide men who score! Dont think I have helped much!

11 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Confirmed.... NOT that your an idiot!... 

Which Flank?: When YOU Attack, YOU Attack down YOUR LEFT flank and he has to defend your Left attack on his RIGHT SIDE

TAA for me.

Thanks guys, for example I have Mbappe in my Newcastle GW and play him down the left.

I use attack down the left to maximise Mbappe getting on the ball which I have noticed helps. I usually try to target their weakest side too and switch Mbappe’s position accordingly.

@Id rather be in SW19I also use Mbappe as a playmaker which might be another reason as to why he gets on the ball as much, as well as attacking down the left.

Hope this makes sense.

2 hours ago, The punch said:

honestly I have the feeling that it could go up to 93 during the PL review ( he has amazing stats and now plays for a big club )

and with at least 25 goals with chelsea he could have 94 next season

Can't see it myself. It will hit me like a PUNCH! 😨💥  If he does! 🤢