Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3176

  • Kieran_S91

    1683

  • Milanista1

    1158

  • Soccahappy

    972

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Diego Carlos is GREAT he's now conceded a penalty in each of his last 3 games 🙈😂

Nightmare!!

Diego Carlos defends like a Boris Carlos (Boris Karloff 😆)

Also the Referee should push a Red Card into his own face for only giving him a Yellow Card!

And Sevilla equalize as I type 1-1 what a game to come I fancy!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cdog said:

Last one for tonight dybala or sterling

Sterling

54 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Diego Carlos defends like a Boris Carlos (Boris Karloff 😆)

Also the Referee should push a Red Card into his own face for only giving him a Yellow Card!

And Sevilla equalize as I type 1-1 what a game to come I fancy!

haha, when I think of Boris

9DFDA312-5755-47D6-A9B2-8ACCB6E6CE07.gif.07b648d65cf5a8474419b2abfab450bf.gif
 

9 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

James Garner or Trincao?

James Garner worth buying?

Trincao.

Yeah Garner is worth buying as a long term investment, bit pricey in game for me though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun fact: Christian Eriksen becomes the first player ever to lose the Champions League and Europa League final within the space of two season.

Turns out you can take the man out of Tottenham but you can’t take the Tottenham out of the man 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Between Cornet, Jota and Ward-Prowse who would you choose based on potencial to rise in the future?

Considering Cornet has already had his summer review I would go for either Jota or JWP.

I prefer Jota because he plays for the better club in Wolves who get better each year, should rise to 89 too.

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

This is brilliant. 🤣😆

😂

What about this one?

Maguire has played 55 games this season, hasn’t missed a match

He just wanted arrest 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bono has definitely given himself a massive boost for his career. Wonder where he will end up now

Sevilla? Girona? Or someone else. 

If he picks Sevilla. They will have two great GKs and I feel Valcik should move otherwise one of these two would be benched and that would be a waste 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The punch said:

eric garcia or tapsoba ?

Tapsoba

14 hours ago, The punch said:

werner, easy 94 soon

Easy? Soon? Nah

11 hours ago, green.ape said:

Werner+8M or TAA?

TAA

11 hours ago, koplfc said:

Does anyone reckon the mls is ever going to get reviewed this side of Christmas? 😑😐😐😑

Hopefully

10 hours ago, Cdog said:

If inter win tonight wha. The chances of a brozovic plus one to 93

Even if they won, nah

9 hours ago, Cdog said:

Last one for tonight dybala or sterling

Sterling

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

James Garner or Trincao?

James Garner worth buying?

Trincao

Worth investing, likely to go on loan to the Championship and if all goes well could be 82/83 by end of next season

6 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Between Cornet, Jota and Ward-Prowse who would you choose based on potencial to rise in the future?

Jota

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

If Theo's rating is 90 Alphonso Davies' rating should be like 92

Theo will be stuck at 90 now while Davies will only go up :) 

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

What about this one?

Maguire has played 55 games this season, hasn’t missed a match

He just wanted arrest 😆

hahaha 

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Bono has definitely given himself a massive boost for his career. Wonder where he will end up now

Sevilla? Girona? Or someone else. 

If he picks Sevilla. They will have two great GKs and I feel Vaclik should move otherwise one of these two would be benched and that would be a waste 

Depends on the Segunda playoffs, first leg between Girona-Elche was 0-0 (yday). If Girona go up then maybe Bono will stay. 

Either way his contract ends in 2021 so he has to make a decision.

Sevilla also have Sergio Rico back (with a CL medal potentially too).

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Juventus:

Matuidi -1 to 91- yes

Chiellini -1 to 92

Bentancur +1 to 91

Costa -1 to 90

Buffon -1 to 89

Khedira -1 to 89

Perin -1 to 88

Romero +1 to 87


Inter:

Lukaku +1 to 93

De Vrij +1 to 92

Martinez +1 to 92

Godin -1 to 92

Barella +1 to 91

Candreva +1 to 89

Biraghi +1 to 89

Asamoah -1 to 89

Bastoni +2 to 87

Esposito +1 to 78

 

Atalanta:

Ilicic +1 to 91- yes

Djimsiti +1 to 89

Gosens +1 to 89

Toloi +1 to 89

Pasalic +1 to 89

Palomino +1 to 89

Hateboer +1 to 89

Gollini +1 to 88

Malinovskiy +1 to 88

Reca +1 to 84

Sutalo +2 to 82

 

Lazio:

Immobile +1 to 93- yes

Acerbi +1 to 90- yes

Strakosha +1 to 90- yes

Lazzari +1 to 89- yes

Caicedo +1 to 88- yes

Patric +2 to 86- yes

Alberto +1 to 91- yes; +1 to 92

Felipe +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Adekanye +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Radu +1 to 90

Vavro +1 to 86

Lulic -1 to 89

Kiyine +1 to 83

Maistro +7 to 82

Dziczek +2 to 80

Kishna -2 to 80

Di Gennaro -2 to 80

Karo +2 to 78

Bumper day for Lazio, and quite well done too! Radu the only miss but given his age I'm not surprised. Alberto 92 a tad surprising but it's good to see. Glad Acerbi got his 90.

A whole bunch of transfer-related changes today too:

Ludewig +5 to 78 (Barnsley loan extended)

Vertonghen -1 to 91 (done early, moved to Benfica)

Ngakia +5 to 75 (done early, moved to Watford)

Baeza +5 to 78 (moved from RM Castilla to Celta Vigo)

Lyle Taylor +2 to 82 (moved to Nottingham Forest)

Abdul Mumin +4 to 80 (moved to Vitoria)

Pretty sure the other ones are transfer related too.

PS: Good to see Singaporean Irfan Fandi get a +8 to 68 today :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Bumper day for Lazio, and quite well done too! Radu the only miss but given his age I'm not surprised. Alberto 92 a tad surprising but it's good to see. Glad Acerbi got his 90.

A whole bunch of transfer-related changes today too:

Ludewig +5 to 78 (Barnsley loan extended)

Vertonghen -1 to 91 (done early, moved to Benfica)

Ngakia +5 to 75 (done early, moved to Watford)

Baeza +5 to 78 (moved from RM Castilla to Celta Vigo)

Lyle Taylor +2 to 82 (moved to Nottingham Forest)

Abdul Mumin +4 to 80 (moved to Vitoria)

Pretty sure the other ones are transfer related too.

PS: Good to see Singaporean Irfan Fandi get a +8 to 68 today :) 

👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...